SYRIA: "No" to Foreign Invasion in the Arab world, Fear God Arab Leaders and implement what God has ordered in the Quran to fix the problem in Syria

In the name of God, the most merciful and the most gracious. peace upon all prophets from the first till the last.

My dear Sir, King Abdullah Ibn Abdull Aziz (King of Saudi Arabia), peace be upon you
I advise you with the word of truth: Fear God for you are the Arab King who does not accept foreign invasion in the Arab world. So do not obey those who invite/advise you to invite the United States and it's allies to bomb Syria. For you are not one who would accept foreign invasion of the Arab world. For you are the father of the Arabs.

So please do your math and calculate your risk correctly.

If the United States and it's allies win this battle over Syria and it's Allies, and the U.S. Military sends and establishes more military basis in the Middle East, the logical conclusion will be that Israel will expand it's territory in the Middle East to fulfill their dream of a greater Israel as they always wish. The might even desire to cross the Aqaba Bay to Saudi Arabia.

The other scenario is if Syria wins. If Syria and it's Alies win this battle, this will be a threat for the security of Saudi Arabia due to the animosity between Shia muslims and Sunni muslims, may God Guide them both to the straight path.

In this case your highness might ask me, so what is the solution that is pleasing to Nasser Mohamed El Yemeni? Guide us to it if you are truthful.
In this case i will speak and advice you as follows:
Listen father of Motab (King Abdullah) What did God order you and the Arab and Muslim Leaders in his book to do, concerning dealing with two tribes who have a dispute?

{ وَإِنْ طَائِفَتَانِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اقْتَتَلُوا فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا فَإِنْ بَغَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا عَلَى الْأُخْرَىٰ فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِي تَبْغِي حَتَّىٰ تَفِيءَ إِلَىٰ أَمْرِ اللَّهِ فَإِنْ فَاءَتْ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا بِالْعَدْلِ وَأَقْسِطُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ }
صدق الله العظيم [الحجرات:9]

And if two parties or groups among the believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them both. But if one of them outrages against the other, then fight you (all) against the one that which outrages till it complies with the Command of Allah. Then if it complies, then make reconciliation between them justly, and be equitable. Verily! Allah loves those who are the equitable.

So fear God and choose a Committee made of Sunnis and Shias to go to Syria, and order an end to the war and blood shed between them, and order them to sit and talk in peace to discuss this matter. After that if one of the two tribes (Sunni or Shia) insists to shed blood and they refused to stop the war and the blood shed, in this case the muslim and arab countries must implement what God has ordered in his book

{ فَإِنْ بَغَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا عَلَى الْأُخْرَىٰ فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِي تَبْغِي حَتَّىٰ تَفِيءَ إِلَىٰ أَمْرِ اللَّهِ فَإِنْ فَاءَتْ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا بِالْعَدْلِ وَأَقْسِطُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ }
صدق الله العظيم
But if one of them outrages against the other, then fight you (all) against the one that which outrages till it complies with the Command of Allah. Then if it complies, then make reconciliation between them justly, and be equitable. Verily! Allah loves those who are the equitable.

and do not look wether this is Shia or this is Sunni, but stick to the command of God in his book and make peace between your brothers, regardless of sects, belief and fanatism. So do not be like Hassan Nasrallah and may God help him. His reaction in the Syrian problem does not please Allah but makes God Angry. Now there is a Fitna between Sunni and Shia and there is no more good in him for his people after he rejected the message of Nasser Mohamed El Yemeni.

Father of Motab (King Abdullah), i swear to you, i only advise you with what God has ordered us to do in his book to fix this problem in Syria and any problem similar to it between the believers, in any time of history and in any place on earth. God made the book our judge to make peace between the believers in line with the verse:

{ فَإِنْ بَغَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا عَلَى الْأُخْرَىٰ فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِي تَبْغِي حَتَّىٰ تَفِيءَ إِلَىٰ أَمْرِ اللَّهِ فَإِنْ فَاءَتْ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا بِالْعَدْلِ وَأَقْسِطُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ }
صدق الله العظيم

But if one of them outrages against the other, then fight you (all) against the one that which outrages till it complies with the Command of Allah. Then if it complies, then make reconciliation between them justly, and be equitable. Verily! Allah loves those who are the equitable.

So kindly inform this message to his highness and my brother in faith King Abdullah Ibn Abd El Aziz Al Saud as much as you can, by any means possible without putting your life in danger (risking your lives) from those who are ignorant and who do not know, since you are now living in a world where people see truth as falsehood and falsehood as truth.

and Father of Mosab (King Abdullah), much do you need the appearance of the Imam Mahdi, and i fear that God will intensify the conflicts upon the muslims until they surrender to the truth or until God tortures them. So Fear God my brothers in Faith and see the truth in the content of the message of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohamed El Yemeni. Or else God will show you the truth by means of a great smoke in line with the verse:

{ بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ يَلْعَبُونَ (9) فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاء بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (10) يَغْشَى النَّاسَ هَذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (11) رَبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ (12) أَنَّى لَهُمُ الذِّكْرَى وَقَدْ جَاءهُمْ رَسُولٌ مُّبِينٌ (13) ثُمَّ تَوَلَّوْا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا مُعَلَّمٌ مَّجْنُونٌ (14) إِنَّا كَاشِفُو الْعَذَابِ قَلِيلاً إِنَّكُمْ عَائِدُونَ (15) يَوْمَ نَبْطِشُ الْبَطْشَةَ الْكُبْرَى إِنَّا مُنتَقِمُونَ (16) }
صدق الله العظيم [الدخان

Nay! They play about in doubt. 10 Then wait you for the Day when the sky will bring forth a visible smoke, 11 Covering the people: this is a painful torment. 12 (They will say): "Our Lord! Remove the torment from us, really we shall become believers!" 13 How can there be for them an admonition (at the time when the torment has reached them), when a Messenger explaining things clearly has already come to them. 14 Then they had turned away from him (Messenger Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) and said: (He is) one taught (by a human being), a madman!"15 Verily, We shall remove the torment for a while. Verily you will revert (to disbelief). 16 On the Day when We shall seize you with the greatest seizure (punishment). Verily, We will exact retribution.

Peace be on all the prophets and messengers, and all thanks goes to God
your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohamed Elyemeni