Imam Nassir Mohammed Alyamany
21 - 07 - 1429 هـ
24 - 07 - 2008 م
08:01 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــ
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the All encompassing Merciful
Peace upon all the messengers and [All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds
Konw, oh you who asked me, that the Moon ,Venus,Mercury,Sun and the stars are all parts in the realm of Heaven. And the frontier for the heavenly
realm starts at the Moon.
In assertion to Almighty Allahs' saying
Blessed is He who has placed in the sky great stars and placed therein a
[burning] lamp and luminous moon.

(The great Allah has told the truth)
Surah AlfurQan,verse61
so, that means that the Sun and moon are of the heavenly realm
And made the moon therein a [reflected] light and made the sun a burning
lamp?

(the Great Allah has told the truth)
Surat Nuh, verse 16
As to the seven Earth realm,it starts with the closest one of them to us, that is the red earth which is planet Venus. Planet Venus is the closest of these
seven Earth to us.
And that it is the planet the Abraham has observed and bonder about when he was searching for the truth.First, He looked at the earthly realm and he saw the largest one of them that Abraham can see,that is planet Venus. Although it was not the largest planet of these seven earth,but it was the closest one of these seven earth planets to us. And Allah has taught us that Abraham had looked in the heavenly realm and the Earthly realm. And the
mighty Allah had said:
And thus did We show Abraham the realm of the heavens and the earth that he would be among the certain [in faith]
(The Great Allah has told the truth)
Surat Al-Anaem,verse 75
After that we look into what did Abraham saw,then we see that he looked first to the earthly realm and he saw one of the seven Earth planets, that was
the red planet which is Venus:
And thus did We show Abraham the realm of the heavens and the earth that he would be among the certain [in faith]
So when the night covered him [with darkness], he saw a star(planet). He said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "I like not those that
disappear."
And when he saw the moon rising, he said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "Unless my Lord guides me, I will surely be among the people
gone astray."
And when he saw the sun rising, he said, "This is my lord; this is greater." But when it set, he said, "O my people, indeed I am free from what you
associate with Allah .
Indeed, I have turned my face toward He who created the heavens and the earth, inclining toward truth, and I am not of those who associate others
with Allah ."

(The Great Allah has told the truth)
Surat A-Anaem77-79
As for the Sun and moon;they are as I mentioned to you,they are part of the heavenly realm. So, the Observer Abraham found out that they are the largest that he could see in the heavenly realm, that is the Sun and moon. As to the realm of the seven Earth,the largest planet that Abraham, peace and prayers upon him, had saw was the closest one of these seven Earth planets to us, but not the largest one of them. But to Abraham sight it was the largest, because Abrahams' bordering Search was instigated to figure out what is the largest size object he can see in the heaven and earth realm. Althought Abraham is oblivious to the fact that he saw the earthly realm too, but infact Allah has told us that Abraham has looked into the heavenly and Earthly realm . In assertion
:to Allah saying
And thus did We show Abraham the realm of the heavens and the earth
(the Great Allah has told the truth)
Surat Al-Anaem,verse75

Your expounder(Almufti) the awaited Mahdi-divinly guided man of God-Nassir Mohammed Alyamani

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=5182