صفحة 6 من 6 الأولىالأولى ... 456
النتائج 51 إلى 56 من 56
  1. افتراضي

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

11 - 09 - 1434 AH
    18 - 07 - 2013 AD
    10:41 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

..The name (Legislator) is from names that violate the sanctity of Allah’s names

اقتباس المشاركة :
    The original post is written by Esmael from Morocco
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets, and the righteous virtuous family of the house, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved in Allah’s love and our revered Imam
    I have studied in various way of High-school and University in the subject of Islamic education and jurisprudence term the Legislator or the legislation Maker which means He who enacted and put laws, for example, in the placed laws are said the Legislator or the one who set legislation is the parliament who proposed
    and initiated some law, but for the fact that the legislator according to Article of Fiqh always is the Allah the Blessed, the Exalted Most High.
    ?My question; Since that Allah’s are the best names is it permissible calling Allah by the Legislator
    انتهى الاقتباس
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

Then we say: It is not permissible to call name Legislator upon Allah glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures, and that name (The Legislator) is from names violate the sanctity of Allah’s names, so they would name him with what He did not name HimSelf.

And Allah the Most High said: {And Allah’s are the best names, so call on Him thereby and leave alone those who violate the sanctity of His names. They will be recompensed for what they do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:180
    {وَلِلَّهِ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَى فَادْعُوهُ بِهَا وَذَرُوا الَّذِينَ يُلْحِدُونَ فِي أَسْمَائِهِ سَيُجْزَوْنَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:180].

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?13956

اقتباس المشاركة 108444 من موضوع الاسم ( الشارع ) هو من أسماء الإلحاد في أسماء الله..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــة الأصليّة للبيــــــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=108435

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    11 - 09 - 1434 هـ
    18 - 07 - 2013 مـ
    10:41 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

الاسم ( الشارع ) هو من أسماء الإلحاد في أسماء الله..

اقتباس المشاركة : إسماعيل من المغرب
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    والصلاة والسلام على خاتم النبيين وال البيت الطيبين الطاهريين سلام الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته حبيبى فى الله وإمامنا الغالى
    لقد درست في مختلف أسلاك الثانوية والجامعة في مادة التربية الاسلامية والفقه مصطلح الشارع أو المشرع أي الذي يسن ويضع القوانين، فمثلا في القوانين الوضعية يقال الشارع أو المشرع هو البرلمان الذي اقترح
    وشرع قانونا ما، أما بالنسبة للكون فالشارع حسب مادة الفقه دائما هو الله تبارك وتعالى.
    وسؤالي بما أن لله الأسماء الحسنى فهل يجوز تسمية الله بالشارع؟
    انتهى الاقتباس من إسماعيل من المغرب

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلام على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، أما بعد..

فنقول: إنّه لا يجوز أن يُطلق اسم الشارع على الله سبحانه وتعالى عُلُوَّاً كبيراً، وذلك الاسم ( الشارع ) هو من أسماء الإلحاد في أسماء الله، فيسمّونه بما لم يُسمِّ به نفسَه.

وقال الله تعالى : {وَلِلَّهِ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَى فَادْعُوهُ بِهَا وَذَرُوا الَّذِينَ يُلْحِدُونَ فِي أَسْمَائِهِ سَيُجْزَوْنَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:180].

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    ـــــــــــــــــــ
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

:Imam’s reply to sister Tawakkaltu Alallah
    {Indeed, the loyal-servants of Allah, they have no fear nor do they grieve.}

اقتباس المشاركة :
    The original post is written by Tawakkaltu Alallah
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and upon their families and whoever followed them with goodness till judgement day
    Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my brother and my revered Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    Peace be upon you my fellows in Allah’s religion the best supporters and the Truth seekers and visitors
    My precious Imam I have inquiry about verse 2 in chapter Al-Hajj
    The Most High said: The day you see it, every woman giving suck will forget her suckling and every pregnant one will lay down her burden, and thou wilt see men as drunken, yet they will not be drunk, but the chastisement of Allah will be severe. Truthful Allah the Great
    Please my Sir Imam, clarify for me the explanatory-statement of this verse in details, especially we the women is the matter concerns all women of the worlds without exception and how will be the case of the believing woman with Truth if she is pregnant or breastfeeding???
    Your sister in Allah’s religion and your supporter Om Hajar
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, and here is the fatwa of the Awaited Mahdi to you with the direct answer from the decisive Reminder
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful: {Indeed, the loyal-servants of Allah, they have no fear nor do they grieve.(62) Those who believe and keep their duty.(63) For them is good news in this world’s life and in the Hereafter. There is no changing the words of Allah. That is the mighty achievement.(64)}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:63-65

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ: {أَلَا إِنَّ أَوْلِيَاءَ اللَّـهِ لَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿٦٢﴾ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَكَانُوا يَتَّقُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ ۚ لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّـهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1596

اقتباس المشاركة 5221 من موضوع ( ردّ الإمام على الأخت توكلت على الله ) {أَلَا إِنَّ أَوْلِيَاءَ اللَّـهِ لَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿٦٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=966

( ردّ الإمام على الأخت توكلت على الله )
    {أَلَا إِنَّ أَوْلِيَاءَ اللَّـهِ لَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿٦٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة توكلت على الله
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الانبياء والمرسلين وعلى الهم وصحبهم ومن تبعهم باحسان الى يوم الدين
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته اخي وامامي الجليل ناصر محمد اليماني
    السلام عليكم اخوتي في دين الله الانصار الاخيار والباحثين عن الحق والزوار
    امامي الغالي لدي استفسار عن اية 2 في سورة الحج
    قال تعالى يوم ترونها تذهل كل مرضعه عما ارضعت وتضع كل ذات حمل حملها وترى الناس سكارى وما هم بسكارى ولكن عذاب الله شديد صدق الله العظيم .
    ارجوك سيدي الامام وضح لي بيان هذه الاية بالتفصيل .خصوصا نحن النساء هل الامر يهم كل نساء العالمين بدون استثناء وكيف سيكون حال المراة المؤمنة بالحق اذاكانت اما حاملا او مرضعة؟؟؟
    اختك في دين الله ونصيرتك ام هاجر
    انتهى الاقتباس
    سلام الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته، وإليكم فتوى المهديّ المنتظَر بالجواب المباشر من محكم الذكر..
    بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ: {أَلَا إِنَّ أَوْلِيَاءَ اللَّـهِ لَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿٦٢﴾ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَكَانُوا يَتَّقُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ ۚ لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّـهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

3. افتراضي

22 - 09 - 1430 AH
    12 - 09 - 2009 AD
    12:35 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..The intended from the meaning of the graves’ winds

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Peace be upon who follow the guidance and upon who hasten for forgiveness from Allah and (His) pleasure.
    ?Our beloved Imam, is there a way of overcome the graves’ winds and satans’ affliction
    Make us benefit from it may Allah help you and make you steadfast upon the straight path
    And Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
    Worshiper of Allah’s pleasure
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

My honorable brother, peace and Allah’s mercy also His blessings be upon you, as in regard to satan’s afflictions, Allah the Most High said: {And if a false imputation from satan afflict you, seek refuge in Allah. Surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:36
    {وَإِمَّا يَنزَغَنَّكَ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ نَزْغٌ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللَّهِ ۖ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:36].

And as for the graves’ winds; it is one sort of the imaginary magic (make-belief), Allah cursed the magicians a big curse except whoever repented and turned (to Allah), and only their goal of that call to association (with Allah) by beseeching to those who are in the graves, so do not follow the wicked disbelievers and do not associate a thing with Allah, indeed ascribing partners (with Him) is a grievous injustice.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1775

اقتباس المشاركة 5663 من موضوع المقصود من معنى رياح المقابر..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    22 - 09 - 1430 هـ
    12 - 09 - 2009 مـ
    12:35 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

المقصود من معنى رياح المقابر ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    السلام على من أتبع الهدى وعلى من سارع لمغفرة من الله ورضوان .
    أمامنا الحبيب , هل من سبيل للتغلب على رياح المقابر ونزغ الشياطين ؟
    أفدنا بها أعانك الله وثبتك على السراط المستقيم .
    والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته .
    عابد رضوان الله .
    انتهى الاقتباس
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    أخي الكريم، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، وبالنسبة لنزغ الشيطان، قال الله تعالى: {وَإِمَّا يَنزَغَنَّكَ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ نَزْغٌ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللَّـهِ ۖ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

وأما رياح المقابر فهو أحد أنواع سحر التّخييل، ولعن الله السحرة لعناً كبيراً إلا من تاب وأناب، وإنّما هدفهم من ذلك الدعوة للشرك بالتضرّع إلى أصحاب القبور، فلا تتّبع الكفرة الفجرة ولا تُشرك بالله شيئاً إنّ الشرك لظلمٌ عظيم.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

4. افتراضي

Reminder of the Imam's supplication when you see Allah's chastisement striking from the sky

اقتباس المشاركة 265019 من موضوع Answer of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for a question

Shawwal - 22 - 1438 AH
    7 - 17 - 2017
    7:20:04 am

Answer of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for a question
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    Originally Posted by Mansoor Ahmed Ashwal
    Our Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I ask you please the explanation to us what we should do during the 1/ seeing the smoke. 2/ Al-Sayha. 3/ during the passage of planet of chastisement and where we should be at those times, also who will perish and who will survive, and what are the ways of survival?
    :This is the answer of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, which I received privately
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and his righteous family and all the believers..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved in Allah’s love “Mansour Al-Ashwal, and all the questioners..

When you see Allah’s chastisement falling down while you are in your home or out in the open then drop down prostrating on the ground wherever you be and say:
    [O our Allah, I am Your servant I ask You by the fact of there is no God except You, and by the fact of Your mercy that You ordained upon You, and by the fact of greatness of Your goodly Self pleasure, to forgive Your servant and all Your servants along Your servant, and to remove from them the chastisement by Your mercy O the Most Merciful more so than all the merciful ones, indeed You have power over all things].
    Then you say that three times while you are prostrating on the ground then you get up raising your hands up to your Lord pleading and say the same supplication until Allah removes the distress of chastisement from the nation, indeed my Lord hears the prayer-call.

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?31973

5. افتراضي

20 - 07 - 1430 AH
    13 - 07 - 2009 AD
    01:49 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..My sister Fatema, my Allah bless you and heal you and make you steadfast on the straight path

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, peace be upon us and upon all righteous servants of Allah

O honorable sister, only Allah afflicted you with touch of satan harming you, and he has no authority over your heart, it only bothers you, yet Allah did not make you of satan’s loyal-friends, and you have to ponder and read the True explanatory-statement for the Quran by the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, and be patient; surely no matter how you get annoyed during the reading verily be patient, and the distress is because of the light burns the flame of fire in your body, so be patient until Allah purifies you from the touch of satan an utmost cleansing by the light of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, and say:
    "O our Allah, if this is the Truth from You then heal me by pondery over the True explanatory-statement from You, surely You are the All Hearing, and the All Knowing; and a sign for me from You to make my heart rest at ease by Your mercy O the Most Merciful (more than) all who have mercy”.
    And preceded that we gave you fatwa privately.

.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemen

ـــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1944

اقتباس المشاركة 6428 من موضوع أختي فاطمة بارك الله فيك وشفاك وثبتك على الصراط المستقيم ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    20 - 07 - 1430 هـ
    13 - 07 - 2009 مـ
    01:49 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

أختي فاطمة بارك الله فيك وشفاك وثبتك على الصراط المستقيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامُ على المرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين، السلام علينا وعلى جميع عباد الله الصالحين..
    ويا أختي الكريمة، إنّما ابتلاك الله بمسّ شيطانٍ يؤذيك، وليس له سلطانٌ على قلبك وإنّما يضايقك ولم يجعلك الله من أوليائه، وعليك بتدبّر وقراءة البيان الحقّ للقرآن للمهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّك، واصبري؛ فمهما تضايقتِ أثناء القراءة فاصبري، وإنّما التضايق بسبب النور يحرق مارج من نارٍ في جسدك، فاصبري حتى يطهّرك الله من مسِّ الشيطان تطهيراً بنور البيان الحقّ للقرآن، وقولي:
    "اللهم إن كان هذا هو الحقّ من عندك فاشفِني بتدبّر البيان الحقّ من عندك إنّك أنت السميع العليم؛ وآية لي من عندك ليطمئن قلبي برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين".

وسبق وأن أفتيناكم على الخاص، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين ..

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

6. افتراضي

18 - 06 - 1434 AH
    28 - 04 - 2013 AD
    02:49 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Imam Mahdi clarifies the intended of {the goodly words, and the righteous deed}
    {الْكَلِمُ الطَّيِّبُ وَالْعَمَلُ الصَّالِحُ}..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Original post is written by Sana
    Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
    ?What is the intended by the goodly word? And how the righteous deeds raise the goodly word
    This great verse, I stopped at it much so, and I hope the clarification from the Imam Nasser Al-Yemeni
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and the entire messengers from before him and their righteous families, and all the believers, after this..

O my beloved in Allah’s love, He only intends by the goodly word which means the good words, as how you can know that the word intended by it the words? Surely you would this in the word of Allah the Most High: {Some of those who are Jews alter the word from its places..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:46; that’s to say they alter Allah’s words from the intended places of it, through this we know the He intends of His word: {the word}, which means the words, then it clears to you the intended of His word the Most High: {Whoever desires might, then to Allah belongs the might wholly. To Him do ascend the goodly words, and the righteous deed — He exalts it. And those who plan evil — for them is a severe chastisement. And their plan will perish.}Truthful Allah the Great [Faater] 35:10
    {مِنَ الَّذِينَ هَادُوا يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَنْ مَوَاضِعِهِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:46]
    {الْكَلِمَ}
    {مَن كَانَ يُرِيدُ الْعِزَّةَ فَلِلَّهِ الْعِزَّةُ جَمِيعاً إِلَيْهِ يَصْعَدُ الْكَلِمُ الطَّيِّبُ وَالْعَمَلُ الصَّالِحُ يَرْفَعُهُ وَالَّذِينَ يَمْكُرُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ وَمَكْرُ أُوْلَئِكَ هُوَ يَبُورُ}
    صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:10].

Therefore He means: that He raises the goodly words and it is what relates to Allah’s remembrance by the word like the testimony of monotheism (declaring Allah is One), asking forgiveness, the prayer-call (supplication), and Allah’s remembrance in general, this in regards to the goodly word by the tongue. As for the righteous deed, surly it is the righteous deeds which His servants do what was of it devoted to Allah.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?12512

اقتباس المشاركة 97650 من موضوع الإمام المهدي يبين القصد من {الْكَلِمُ الطَّيِّبُ وَالْعَمَلُ الصَّالِحُ} ..

18 - 06 - 1434 هـ
    28 - 04 - 2013 مـ
    02:49 صــــباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام المهديّ يبين القصد من {الْكَلِمُ الطَّيِّبُ وَالْعَمَلُ الصَّالِحُ}..

اقتباس المشاركة : سنى
    السلام عليكم ورحمة وبركاته
    مالمقصود بالكلم الطيب ؟ وكيف يرفع العمل الصالح الكلم الطيب ؟
    هذه آية عظيمة وقفت عندها كثيراً وأرجو من الإمام ناصر اليماني التوضيح .
    انتهى الاقتباس من سنى

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وكافة الرسل من قبله وآله وآلهم الطيبين وجميع المؤمنين، أمّا بعد..

ويا حبيبي في الله، إنّما يُقصد بالكَلِمِ الطيب أي الكلام الطيب، وأمّا كيف تعلمون أنّ الكَلِم يقصد به الكلام؟ فتجدوا ذلك في قول الله تعالى:
    {مِنَ الَّذِينَ هَادُوا يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَنْ مَوَاضِعِهِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:46]؛ أي يحرّفون كلام الله عن مواضعه المقصودة، ومن خلال ذلك نعلم أنّه يقصد من قوله: {الْكَلِمَ} أي الكلام، ومن ثمّ يتبيّن لكم المقصود من قوله تعالى: {مَن كَانَ يُرِيدُ الْعِزَّةَ فَلِلَّهِ الْعِزَّةُ جَمِيعاً إِلَيْهِ يَصْعَدُ الْكَلِمُ الطَّيِّبُ وَالْعَمَلُ الصَّالِحُ يَرْفَعُهُ وَالَّذِينَ يَمْكُرُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ وَمَكْرُ أُوْلَئِكَ هُوَ يَبُورُ} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:10].

إذاً يقصد: أن يرفع إليه الكلام الطيب وهو ما يخصّ ذكر الله بالقول مثل شهادة التوحيد والتسبيح والاستغفار والدعاء وذكر الله بشكل عام، وهذا بالنسبة للقول الطيب باللسان. وأما العمل الصالح يرفعه فهي الأعمال الصالحة التي يفعلها عباده فيقبل ما كان منها خالصاً لله.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

صفحة 6 من 6 الأولىالأولى ... 456
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-08-2018, 04:22 AM
  2. ..The answer from the decisive Book by the True fatwa about whom wrath is brought down upon them
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 26-10-2017, 04:47 PM
  3. مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 29-05-2017, 01:12 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2015, 12:24 AM
  5. Urgent, a call out to the lovers of the All Merciful in the decisive Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-06-2015, 01:39 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •