Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

25 - 08 - 1435 AH
23 - 06 - 2014 AD
9:14 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Testimony of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that Allah's goodly-pleasure over His servants is the Greatest Bliss (rather) than the bliss of His heavenly-garden,
for that I would never be pleased until my Lord the beloved of my heart is pleased..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets of Allah and His messengers with their righteous families, and upon all the believers, after this..

Indeed, we are still following testimonies of the witnesses of the Greatest Bliss (rather) than the bliss of heavenly-gardens and for that He created them, and the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not but one from among the witnesses of the Greatest Bliss, I swear by Allah Who resurrects the bones from ashes, Lord of the heavens and earth and what is in between them, and Lord of the Great Throne that I would never be pleased of the Kingdom of the blissful heavenly-gardens until my Lord is pleased and not being sorrow nor sad, and I hope that my Lord makes my heart firm about the fact of the Greatest Bliss and this is not as mercy to my Lord praise be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measure, He is not in need of His righteous servants to have mercy towards Him praise be to Him! But our sadness and sorrow is over absence of the Greatest Bliss rather than the blissful heavenly-garden because Allah's goodley-pleasure over His servants is our bliss that we would not desire removal therefrom, so correct your words my beloved best foremost supporters and be from the thankful, and know that human satans seek day and night to hinder you from seeking to fulfill the Greatest Bliss (rather) than the blissful heavenly-gardens because they knew that you seek to make the people to be a one grateful nation to Allah, but satans are seeking day and night to make the people a one ungrateful nation because their goal is not to fulfill the pleasure of Allah within Himself over His servants, and with that; Lucifer the outcast satan knew that Allah accept from His servants the gratefulness, and for that he is seeking to make the people one nation upon disbelief so they would not be thankful and indeed not to fulfill the pleasure of Allah, but satan hated the pleasure of Allah and for that the outcast satan said in the narration of the grand Quran: {I will certainly lie in wait for them in Your straight path,(16) Then I shall certainly come upon them from before them and from behind them, and from their right and from their left; and You will not find most of them thankful.(17)} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Araf]
{لَأَقْعُدَنَّ لَهُمْ صِرَاطَكَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ ﴿١٦﴾ثُمَّ لَآتِيَنَّهُم مِّن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ وَعَنْ أَيْمَانِهِمْ وَعَن شَمَائِلِهِمْ ۖ وَلَا تَجِدُ أَكْثَرَهُمْ شَاكِرِينَ ﴿١٧﴾} [الأعراف].

But supporters of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni are seeking the fulfillment of the complete opposite goal to satan's goal for we are seeking to make the people as one nation upon thanking Allah till He is pleased over His servants to the fact Allah does not like ungratefulness for His servants, but He likes for them the gratefulness. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {If you are ungrateful, then surely Allah is above need of you. And He likes not ungratefulness in His servants. And if you are grateful, He likes it for you. And no bearer of a burden will bear another’s burden. Then to your Lord is your return, then will He inform you of what you did. Surely He is Knower of what is in the breasts.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar:17]
{إِن تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنكُمْ وَلَا يَرْضَى لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ وَإِن تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَى ثُمَّ إِلَى رَبِّكُم مَّرْجِعُكُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:7]

And since satans hated Allah's goodly-pleasure over His servants and for that you find them seeking to make the people as one nation disbelieving in Allah because Allah does not accept disbelief for His servants, so who denies that the purpose of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad and his party is truly the opposite purpose of satan and his party? Verily by Allah, denying the purpose of the Imam Mahdi and his supporters is not but a denier to his Lord's favor, because the Imam Mahdi and his party; Allah sent them as mercy for the worlds, yet many Muslims did not comprehend why supporters of Nasser Mohammad are being called (Servants of the Greatest Bliss), then we uphold the argument against the questioners with Truth and we say: So do you know why one attributes of Allah is described with the Greatest, do you think that for Allah there is one attribute greater than other attribute? Praise be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measure! But the beautiful attributes of Allah are for one God, so it should not be fit for Him that to be for Him an attribute greater than His other attributes praise be to Him.

And come to remind you to why Allah's attribute the Greatest described with the Greatest, that's for the fact Allah made that name being a secret reality of HimSelf, the most High, so He made it the description for the goodly-pleasure of Allah's Self over His servants so they would find Allah's goodly-pleasure over His servants a greater bliss than the bliss of the heavenly-garden and for that it is described with the Greatest; which means the Greatest Bliss than the bliss of His heavenly-garden. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has promised to the believers, men and women, Gardens, wherein rivers flow, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly-pleasure. That is the grand achievement.(72)} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba]
{وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ (72)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:72].

And for that you find supporters of the Imam Mahdi during the time of dialogue before the appearance they swear by Allah with their most forcible oaths that they would never be pleased with the blissful heavenly-garden until Allah -the Love of their hearts- is pleased and that's because the know a sure knowledge in their hearts that the pleasure of Allah over His servants is indeed truly the Greatest Bliss than the bliss of His heavenly-garden undoubtedly despite that they did not meet Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni face to face and never seen him except in a picture, But Allah Who there is no God other than Him that their certainty would not be increased in the reality of the Greatest Bliss and nor with the Imam Mahdi a thing after the appearance because the reality of the Greatest Bliss truly firmly fixed in their hearts in time of dialogue before the appearance.

But I swear by Allah my Lord, that their certainty in the Greatest Bliss would not be increase on the day when people rise to Lord of the worlds because the reality of Allah's attribute the Greatest has firmly fixed in their hearts, and for that they took a covenant with the All Merciful that they will not be pleased till He is pleased, and the persistence of that in their hearts equivalent to what in the scale of the divine's ability, have you ever seen the ability of Allah praise be to Him has limits? Thus the persistence of servants of the Greatest Bliss it is a persistence without limits in their hearts, surely they know the reality of this fatwa of mine a certain knowledge and on which they are witness, those valued their Lord His true value and those worshiped their Lord true worship to Him and those people whom Allah loves them and they love Him, and for that they would never be pleased until the Love of their hearts is pleased; Allah the All Merciful.

And I swear to all the Muslims by Allah Lord of the worlds, oath of the Awaited Mahdi and it was not an oath of a wicked nor a disbeliever that the people whom Allah loves them and they love Him will be taken by the astonishment from the living righteous ones now alive in the blissful heavenly-gardens at their Lord, given provision for the fact they found them in the Quran's news rejoicing in what Allah has given them out of His grace so they said: " And how they are rejoicing and their Lord the Love of their hearts Being sorrow and sad? So do they not care except for their own self and do not think ever in their Lord's state? Is He happy or sorrow and sad upon the regretting ones and He is angry at those who turn away in world's life and insisting on their disbelief and their stubbornness?"

O my beloved ones in the way of Allah, so here it is the testimonies of people whom Allah loves them and they love Him came in succession as we promised you, And I swear by Allah the Great, the Benign, the Most Merciful, I do not know any of them except approximately 1% and the rest I never met them in my life and not seen them nor know them! And as that they do not know one another except a little for they are groups here and there in scattered spots on earth, but you found them bonding over one unique fact in themselves that they would not be pleased until Allah the All Merciful the Most Merciful the Love of their hearts is pleased, do you know why they will never be pleased until Allah is pleased? That's from their enormous love for their Lord and for that they will never be pleased until Allah the All Merciful the Most Merciful is pleased and they are of the witnesses on that a certain true testimony.

And the reality of Allah's name the Greatest is what made their certainty being complete in their hearts that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi without doubt nor suspicion and they are of the witnesses on that, and these people whom the prophets and martyrs envy them for their place and closeness to their Lord despite they are not prophets nor martyrs, but they are guilty of wrongdoing and among them who followed lusts at first of the matter like the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and some of them still committing wrong doing so he would return to Allah and get closer to Him to forgive his guilt!

O community of Muslims come so you will be included among a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him so you would be from the most honored humans, and perhaps one of whom they possess association and hypocrisy would interrupt me and say: "Slowly, slowly O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so how can we believe you that you are the Awaited Mahdi and here you are just exposed yourself by yourself and acknowledged that you were of those who followed lusts initially, so that means your are from the companions of wrongdoing? But the Awaited Imam Mahdi is the infallible Imam (protected) from committing the sin", and then the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad upholds the argument against the companions of infallibility doctrine for the prophets and Imams of the Book and I say: Verily, do you deny the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely the messengers fear not in My presence(10) Except he who does wrong, then does good instead after evil; surely I am Forgiving, Merciful(11)} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml]
{إِنِّي لَا يَخَافُ لَدَيَّ الْمُرْسَلُونَ ﴿١٠﴾إِلَّا مَنْ ظَلَمَ ثُمَّ بَدَّلَ حُسْنًا بَعْدَ سُوءٍ فَإِنِّي غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل]

And for that the prophet of Allah Moses prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him said: {He said: My Lord, surely I have wronged myself, so (I ask You to) forgive me; so He forgave him. Surely He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas:16]
{قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَغَفَرَ لَهُ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [القصص:16]

So what is wrong with you exaggerating in the prophets and Imams of the Book? By Allah they are not but human like you and they have mistakes that you do not encompass knowledge about it, but they are protected from forging (lise) against Allah so the prophets and Imams of the Book would never utter about religion of Allah out of desire from themselves; but as Allah teaches them revelation of making one understand or Allah inspire them with the knowledge authority of the Book with the understanding revelation from the Lord to the heart, and Allah the Most High does not mean that the prophet or the Imam do not utter out of desire in general speaking; in fact, He means only not speaking out of desire about Allah's religion, and the regular matters in other than religion matters and beyond the religious matters; he might follow conjuncture and get mistaken in a thing like David prophet of Allah, and Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. As for David ruled with conjuncture among the disputed in the tilted land without him overlook what the people's sheep rewind, but he followed the conjuncture and believed the owner of the tilted land, also the messenger of Allah Mohammad -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- when he forbid one of his wives for some reason thus to please by forbidding other wives and for that Allah blamed His prophet in His word the Most High: {O Prophet, why do you forbid that which Allah has made lawful for you? You seek to please your wives? And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(1)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tahreem]
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ لِمَ تُحَرِّمُ مَا أَحَلَّ اللَّهُ لَكَ تَبْتَغِي مَرْضَاتَ أَزْوَاجِكَ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التحريم]

And just might one of the prophets and Imams of the Book comes up with behavior that Allah blames him for it, to the fact prophets and Imams of the Book are not but humans like you, so is it the reason of you turn away from association with Allah just because the exaggeration in the prophets and Imams of the Book till you made them the closest servants of Allah without you also you believed that it is not for anyone to have the right to wish to compete for Allah's love and His closeness then you became from the idolaters, but I am the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from your Lord Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, you find me warning supporters from exaggeration in my status and I am not but a human like them and made mistake as they did, so why the idolization exaggeration in a human like you and you have the right in Allah's Self like what is for the Imam Mahdi? And the Imam Mahdi is not but a servant included from among the competing servants to their Lord which one of them is the most loved and the closest, and I would never be pleased until my Lord and the love of my heart is pleased so be of the witnesses on that, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds.

And the way is wide open for the witnesses of the Greatest Bliss to cast their certain testimonies in their hearts that Allah's goodly-pleasure over His servants is the Greatest Bliss rather than the bliss of His heavenly-garden. Perhaps one of the asking would like to say: "And what do you mean by the Greatest?". So then I reply to him with Truth, and I say: it is the greater bliss than the bliss of the blissful heavenly-gardens that is Allah's goodly-pleasure over His servants. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has promised to the believers, men and women, Gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure. That is the grand achievement.(72)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba]
{وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ (72)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

And within it is concealed their oath by Allah that they would not be pleased until (Allah) is pleased, that's for the fact they knew a certain knowledge that Allah's goodly-pleasure over His servants is truly the greater bliss than the bliss of His heavenly-garden, but many people do not give thanks, so how do you describe -a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him- with disbelief and pretending holiness? Indeed, I swear by Allah that Allah is the most jealous in Himself over them so do not feel secure from Allah's plan, but they forgive those who wronged them for Allah's pleasure and they restrain their anger for Allah's pleasure, and their lives changed so their living became to Allah and for Allah, so much great is their value and their place with their lord, and who ever did good to them he just did good to Allah the Most Merciful more than (all) of the merciful ones, and who ever did them harm in their right he just harmed in the way of Allah because they are the friends of Allah who Allah have chose them to Himself surely they would not be pleased until (Allah) is pleased, and their Imam Mahdi is not but like them, we are comparable in the levels of worship of the Greatest Bliss so we do not get pleased until (Allah) is pleased but the deference is in the levels in our striving and our competitions in doing good because nothing for the human can have but what he strives for, so there is no courtesies with Allah because Allah is the Most Just, praise be to Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Or has he not been informed of what is in the scriptures of Moses,(36) And (of) Abraham who fulfilled (commandments)?(37) That no bearer of burden bears another’s burden(38) And that man can have nothing but what he strives for(39) And that his striving will soon be seen.(40) Then he will be rewarded for it with the fullest reward(41) And that to your Lord is the final destiny.(42)} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm]
{أَمْ لَمْ يُنَبَّأْ بِمَا فِي صُحُفِ مُوسَى (36) وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ الَّذِي وَفَّى (37) أَلَّا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَى (38) وَأَنْ لَيْسَ لِلْإِنْسَانِ إِلَّا مَا سَعَى (39) وَأَنَّ سَعْيَهُ سَوْفَ يُرَى (40) ثُمَّ يُجْزَاهُ الْجَزَاءَ الْأَوْفَى (41) وَأَنَّ إِلَى رَبِّكَ الْمُنْتَهَى (42)} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:37]

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
Allah's Khalifa the humble upon the believers; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni..

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Important Notice:
So who ever has any objection against this explanatory-statement of mine about any point then let him open a new subject and put what he has, then the response will come to him by Allah's will. But this oath is not for debate and dialogue, but it is an oath particularly for those who bear witness of the Greatest Bliss (rather) than the blissful heavenly-gardens.

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=148478

اقتباس المشاركة 148478 من موضوع شهادة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني بأن رضوان الله على عباده هو النعيم الأعظم من نعيم جنته ولذلك لن أرضى حتى يرضى ربي حبيب قلبي..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــة الأصليّة للبيــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=148473

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
25 - شعبان - 1435 هـ
23 - 06 - 2014 مـ
9:14 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
ــــــــــــــــــــ

شهادة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني بأنّ رضوان الله على عباده هو النّعيم الأعظم من نعيم جنته
ولذلك لن أرضى حتى يرضى ربّي حبيب قلبي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله وآلهم الطيبين وجميع المؤمنين، أما بعد..
فلا نزال نتابع شهادة شهداء النّعيم الأعظم من جنّات النّعيم ولذلك خلقهم، وما الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلا من ضمن شهداء النّعيم الأعظم، وأقسم بالله العظيم من يحيي العظام وهي رميمٌ ربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم لا أرضى بملكوت جنّات النّعيم حتى يرضى ربّي لا متحسراً ولا حزيناً، ورجوت من ربّي تثبيت قلبي على تحقيق النّعيم الأعظم وليس ذلك رحمةً بربّي سبحانه وتعالى عُلوّاً كبيراً، فهو ليس بأسف عبيده الصالحين حتى يرحموه سبحانه! وإنّما حزننا وحسرتنا هو على ذهاب النّعيم الأعظم من جنّات النّعيم لكون رضوان الله على عباده هو نعيمنا الذي لا نبغي عنه حِوَلاً، فصَحِّحوا ألفاظكم أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار وكونوا من الشاكرين، واعلموا أنَّ شياطين البشر يسعون الليل والنّهار ليصدّوكم عن السعي لتحقيق النّعيم الأعظم من جنّات النّعيم لكونهم علموا أنّكم تسعون لتجعلوا النّاس أمّةً واحدةً على الشكر لله، ولكنّ الشياطين يسعون الليل والنّهار ليجعلوا النّاس أمَّةً واحدةً على الكفر لكون هدف الشياطين في نفس ربّهم هو عدم تحقيق رضوان الله على عباده، وبما أنَّ إبليس الشيطان الرجيم علِم أنَّ الله يرضى لعباده الشكر ولذلك يسعى إلى أن يجعل الناس أمَّةً واحدةً على الكفر حتى لا يكونوا شاكرين وذلك حتى لا يتحقّق رضوان الله، ولكن الشيطان كرِه رضوان الله، ولذلك قال الشيطان الرجيم في قصص القرآن العظيم:
{لَأَقْعُدَنَّ لَهُمْ صِرَاطَكَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ ﴿١٦ثُمَّ لَآتِيَنَّهُم مِّن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ وَعَنْ أَيْمَانِهِمْ وَعَن شَمَائِلِهِمْ ۖ وَلَا تَجِدُ أَكْثَرَهُمْ شَاكِرِينَ ﴿١٧} [الأعراف].

ولكنّ أنصار الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يسعون إلى تحقيق الهدف المعاكس لهدف الشياطين تماماً كوننا نسعى إلى جعل الناس أمَّةً واحدةً على الشكر لله حتى يرضى الله على عبادهِ لكون الله لا يرضى لعباده الكفر؛ بل يرضى لهم الشكر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِن تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنكُمْ وَلَا يَرْضَى لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ وَإِن تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَى ثُمَّ إِلَى رَبِّكُم مَّرْجِعُكُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:7].

وبما أنّ الشياطين كرِهوا رضوان الله على عباده ولذلك تجدونهم يسعون إلى جعل النّاس أمَّةً واحدةً على الكفر بالله لكون الله لا يرضى لعباده الكفر، فمن ذا الذي يُنكر أنَّ هدف الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد وحزبه هو حقاً هدفٌ معاكسٌ لهدف الشيطان وحزبه؟ فوالله لا يُنكر هدف الإمام المهديّ وأنصاره إلا جاحدٌ بنعمةِ ربِّه كون الإمام المهديّ وحزبه ابتعثهم الله رحمةً للعالمين، ولم يفقهْ كثيرٌ من المسلمين لماذا يُسَمَّوْن أنصار ناصر محمد
(عبيد النعيم الأعظم)، فمن ثم نُقيم على السائلين الحجّة بالحقّ ونقول: فهل تعلم لماذا يوصف أحد أسماء الله بالأعظم، فهل تظن أنَّ لله اسماً أعظم من اسمٍ؟ سبحانه وتعالى علوَّاً كبيراً! ولكنّ أسماء الله الحسنى هي لإلهٍ واحدٍ، فلا ينبغي أن يكون له اسمٌ أعظمَ من أسماءِه الأخرى سبحانه.

وتعالوا لنذكِّركم لماذا يوصف اسم الله الأعظم بالأعظم، وذلك لكون الله جعل ذلك الاسم حقيقةَ سرٍّ في نفسه تعالى، فجعله الصفة لرضوان نفس الله على عباده فيجدون رضوان الله على عباده نعيماً أكبر من نعيم جنته ولذلك يوصف بالأعظم؛ أي النعيم الأعظم من نعيم جنته. تصديقا لقول الله تعالى:
{وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ (72)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:72].

ولذلك تجدون أنصار الإمام المهديّ في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور يُقسِمون بالله العظيم جَهد أيمانِهم أنَّهم لن يرضوا بنعيم جنّات النّعيم حتى يرضى الله حبيب قلوبهم وذلك لكونهم علِموا عِلم اليقين في قلوبهم أنَّ رضوان الله على عباده هو حقاً النّعيم الأعظم من نعيم جنَّتِه لا شكَّ ولا رَيب برغم أنَّهم لم يُقابلوا ناصر محمد اليماني وجهاً لوجهٍ ولم يَروه إلا في الصور، ولكن والله الذي لا إله غيره لا يزداد يقينهم بحقيقة النّعيم الأعظم ولا بالإمام المهديّ شيئاً من بعد الظهور لكون حقيقة النّعيم الأعظم حقيقة رسخت في قلوبهم في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور.

بل أقسم بربِّي الله لا يزداد يقينهم بحقيقة النّعيم الأعظم حتى يوم يقوم النّاس لربّ العالمين لكون حقيقة اسم الله الأعظم ترسَّخت في قلوبِهم، ولذلك اتّخذوا عند الرحمن عهداً أن لا يرضوا حتى يرضى، وإصرارُ ذلك في قلوبهم يتساوى بميزان القدرة الإلهية، فهل ترون قدرة الله سبحانه لها حدود؟ وكذلك إصرار عبيد النعيم الأعظم هو إصرارٌ في قلوبهم بلا حدود، فهم يعلمون حقيقة فتواي هذه علم اليقين وهم على ذلك من الشاهدين أولئك قدَروا ربَّهم حقَّ قدرِه، وأولئك عبدوا ربَّهم حقّ عبادته، وأولئك قومٌ يحبّهم الله ويحبونه ولذلك لن يرضوا حتى يرضى حبيب قلوبهم الله الرحمن الرحيم.

وأقسم لجميع المسلمين بالله ربّ العالمين قَسَمَ المهديّ المنتظَر وما كان قسمَ فاجرٍ ولا كافرٍ أنَّ قوماً يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه لَتأخذهم الدهشة من الصالحين الأحياء الآن في جنّات النّعيم عند ربّهم يرزقون لكونهم وجدوهم في أخبار القرآن فرحين بما آتاهم الله من فضله فقالوا: "وكيف يفرحون وربّهم حبيب قلوبهم متحسرٌ وحزينٌ؟ فهل لا يهمّهم إلا أنفسهم ولم يتفكّروا قط في حال ربِّهم؟ فهل هو سعيدٌ أم متحسرٌ وحزينٌ على النادمين وغاضبٌ على المعرضين في الحياة الدنيا المصرِّين على كفرهم وعنادهم؟".

ويا أحبتي في الله، فها هي شهادات قوم يحبّهم الله ويحبونه جاءت تترى كما وعدناكم، وأقسم بالله العظيم البرِّ الرحيم لا أعرف منهم إلا بنسبة 1% تقريباً والباقين ما عمري قابلتُهم وما عمري رأيتُهم ولا أعرفهم! وكذلك لا يعرفون بعضهم بعضاً إلا قليلاً لكونهم جماعاتٍ هنا وهناك في بقاعٍ شتّى في الأرض، ولكنّكم تجدونهم اجتمعوا على حقيقةٍ واحدةٍ موحدةٍ في أنفسهم أن لا يرضوا حتى يرضى الله الرحمن الرحيم حبيب قلوبهم، فهل تدرون لماذا لن يرضوا حتى يرضى الله؟ وذلك من عظيم حبِّهم لربّهم ولذلك لن يرضوا حتى يرضى الله أرحم الراحمين وهم على ذلك من الشاهدين شهادة الحقّ اليقين.

وحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم هو من جعل يقينَهم يكتمل في قلوبهم أنَّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظر لا شكّ ولا رَيب وهم على ذلك من الشاهدين، أولئك قومٌ يُغبطهم الأنبياء والشهداء لمكانتهم وقربهم من ربّهم برغم أنّهم ليسوا بأنبياءَ ولا شهداءَ؛ بل ومذنبون ومنهم من اتَّبع الشهوات بادئ الأمر كمثل الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، ومنهم من لا يزال يُذنِب فيتوب إلى ربّه ويُنيب إليه ليغفر ذنبه!

ويا معشر المسلمين، تعالوا لتكونوا من ضمن قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبونه فتكونوا من أكرم البشر، وربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحد أصحاب شرك الرياء فيقول: "مهلاً مهلاً يا ناصر محمد اليماني، فكيف نصدقك أنَّك أنت المهديّ المنتظَر وها أنت قد فضحت نفسك بنفسك واعترفت أنَّك من الذين اتَّبعوا الشَّهوات بادئ الأمر، فهذا يعني أنَّك من أصحاب ظُلم الخطيئة؟ ولكن الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر هو الإمام المعصوم من ارتكاب الخطيئة"، فمن ثم يُقيم الإمام المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد الحجَّة على أصحاب عقيدة عصمة الأنبياء وأئمة الكتاب وأقول: فهل تكذبون بقول الله تعالى:
{إِنِّي لَا يَخَافُ لَدَيَّ الْمُرْسَلُونَ ﴿١٠﴾ إِلَّا مَنْ ظَلَمَ ثُمَّ بَدَّلَ حُسْنًا بَعْدَ سُوءٍ فَإِنِّي غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

ولذلك قال نبيّ الله موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام:
{قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَغَفَرَ لَهُ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [القصص:16].

فما خطبكم تبالغون في الأنبياء وأئمة الكتاب؟ فوالله إنْ هم إلا بشرٌ مثلكم ولهم خطيئات لا تحيطون بها علماً ولكنَّهم معصومون من الافتراء على الله فلن ينطق أحد الأنبياء وأئمة الكتاب في دين الله عن الهوى من عند نفسه؛ بل كما يعلمهم الله بطريقة وحي التكليم أو يُلهمُهم الله بسلطان علم الكتاب بوحي بالتفهيم من الربّ إلى القلب، ولا يقصد الله تعالى أنَّ النبيّ أو الإمام لا ينطق عن الهوى في الكلام بشكل عامٍ؛ بل يقصد فقط لا ينطق عن الهوى في دين الله، وأمّا الأمور العادية في غير أمور الدين وما دون أمور الدين فقد يتَّبع الظنَّ ويخطِئ في شيءٍ كمثل نبيّ الله داوود ومحمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، فأمّا داوود فحكم بالظنّ بين المختصمين في الحرث دون أنْ يطَّلع على ما أتلفت غنم القوم ولكنّه اتّبع الظنّ وصدّق صاحب الحرث، وكذلك محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم إذ حرَّم أحدَ زوجاته لسببٍ ما وكذلك ليُرضي بالتحريم أزواجاً أُخَر ولذلك عاتب الله نبيّه بقوله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ لِمَ تُحَرِّمُ مَا أَحَلَّ اللَّهُ لَكَ تَبْتَغِي مَرْضَاتَ أَزْوَاجِكَ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [التحريم].

وقد يأتي من أحد الأنبياء وأئمة الكتاب تصرفٌ يلومُه الله عليه لكون الأنبياء وأئمة الكتاب ليسوا إلا بشرٌ مثلكم، فهل سبب رجوعكم في الشرك بالله إلا بسبب المبالغة في الأنبياء وأئمة الكتاب حتى جعلتموهم عباد الله المقربين من دونكم واعتقدتم أنّه لا يحقّ لأحدكم أن يتمنّى أن ينافسهم في حبّ الله وقربه فأصبحتم من المشركين، ولكنّي الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم ناصر محمد اليماني تجدونني أحذِّر أنصاري من المبالغة في شأني! وما أنا إلا بشر مثلهم وفعلت الخطيئة كما فعلوها فلماذا المبالغة الشركيّة في بشرٍ مثلكم ولكم الحقّ في ذات الله ما للإمام المهديّ؟ وما الإمام المهديّ إلا عبدٌ من ضمن العبيد المتنافسين إلى ربّهم أيّهم أحبّ وأقرب، ولن أرضى حتى يرضى ربّي حبيب قلبي فكونوا على ذلك من الشاهدين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.

ولا يزال المجال مفتوحاً لشهداء النّعيم الأعظم ليُلقوا شهاداتهم اليقينيّة في قلوبهم أنَّ رضوان الله على عباده هو النّعيم الأعظم من نعيم جنّته. وربما يودّ أحد السائلين أن يقول: "وما تقصد بالأعظم؟". فمن ثم نردّ عليه بالحقّ، وأقول: أي النعيم الأكبر من نعيم جنات النعيم ذلكم رضوان الله على عباده. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ (72)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

وفي ذلك يكمن قسمهم بالله العظيم أن لا يرضوا حتى يرضى وذلك كونهم علِموا علم اليقين بأنّ رضوان الله على عباده هو حقاً النّعيم الأكبر من نعيم جنَّته ولكن أكثر الناس لا يشكرون، فكيف تصفون قوماً يحبّهم الله ويحبونه بالكفر والزندقة؟ وأقسم بالله أنّ الله هو أشدّ غيرةً في نفسه عليهم فلا تأمنوا مكر الله ولكنّهم يعفون عمّن ظلمهم لوجه الله ويكظمون غيظهم لوجه الله، وتغيّرت حياتهم فأصبح محياهم لله ومن أجل الله، فما أعظم قدرهم ومقامهم عند ربّهم، ومن أحسن إليهم فقد أحسن إلى الله أرحم الراحمين ومن أساء في حقّهم فقد أساء في حقّ الله كونهم أولياء الله الذين استخلصهم لنفسه فلن يرضوا حتى يرضى، وليس إمامهم المهديّ إلا كمثلهم نستوي في درجات عبوديّة النّعيم الأعظم فلا نرضى حتى يرضى ولكنّ الفرق بين الدرجات هو في سعينا ومسارعتنا في فعل الخيرات لكون ليس للإنسان إلا ما سعى، فليس عند الله مجاملات لكونه العدل سبحانه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{أَمْ لَمْ يُنَبَّأْ بِمَا فِي صُحُفِ مُوسَى (36) وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ الَّذِي وَفَّى (37) أَلَّا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَى (38) وَأَنْ لَيْسَ لِلْإِنْسَانِ إِلَّا مَا سَعَى (39) وَأَنَّ سَعْيَهُ سَوْفَ يُرَى (40) ثُمَّ يُجْزَاهُ الْجَزَاءَ الْأَوْفَى (41) وَأَنَّ إِلَى رَبِّكَ الْمُنْتَهَى (42)} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:37].

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
خليفة الله الذليل على المؤمنين؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

ملاحظة هامـــــــــــة:
فمن له أي اعتراضٍ على بياني هذا في أيّ نقطةٍ فلْيَقُم بفتح موضوعٍ جديدٍ ويُلقي ما لديه، فيأتيه الردّ بإذن الله. ولكن ليس هذا القِسْمُ للجدل والحوار؛ بل هو قسمٌ خاصٌ بشهداء النّعيم الأعظم من جنّات النّعيم.
اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

Please circulate far and wide