Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

29 - 10 - 1435 AH
25 - 08 - 2014 AD
10:50 am
ــــــــــــــــــ

O our Allah, reward on my behalf my supporters with what you reward Your brought near servants with Your mercy O Most Merciful (more so than all) the merciful ones

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers and their pure righteous families, after this..
O children of the Imam Mahdi's mother who she gave birth to him (Nashwa Ahmad Mohammad) I ask Allah to be pleased with you and make pleased, Allah have just answered your supplication and healed my mother from every illness, it is as Allah has pleased, blessed the name of Allah upon her health, and praised be to Allah the Lord of the worlds. I just recited upon her your supplications for her it made her cry and loved you by Allah a great love. I ask my Lord to make her and you steadfast upon the straight path, and I say our Allah You have said and Your say is the Truth:
{So know that there is no god but Allah and ask protection for your sin and for the believing men and the believing women. And Allah knows your turning about and your abode.}
Truthful Allah the Great [Mohammad] 47:19
{فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لِذَنبِكَ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مُتَقَلَّبَكُمْ وَمَثْوَاكُمْ (19)} صدق الله العظيم [محمد].

O our Allah your servant is asking You by Your whole beautiful names and your high attributes and by the fact there is no god but You and by the fact of your mercy which you ascribed upon Yourself and by the fact of the greatness of the Bliss of Yourself's pleasure that you forgive me and for my whole supportive helpers in the worlds male of them and female, and that to perfect their light for them, and make firm their hearts upon the straight path, and improve their contentment, and upraise their children altogether a goodly upraise, and bless their lawful and their wealth, and to heal them altogether from every illness Your are All Knowing in them and nothing is hidden off You in the heavens and the earth and You the All Mighty the Wise.
And to protect them from what is between their hands and from behind them and off their right side and their left side and from Above them and from underneath them and from their inside them and apparent of them, and made them before Your eyes that does not sleep, and provide for them from every door without account You are the All Mighty the Grantor, and to fulfill for them what is within themselves in this world and the hereafter.

O our Allah I know that they are guilty often returning in repentance and they are not infallible (not protected from sins) and Allah loves those often returning in repentance and those who purify themselves; O our Allah cleanse their hearts from polytheism and themselves from desires except by the truth as You love and please, O our Allah make their hearts and themselves hating disbelieve and wickedness and disobedience and adorn to them faith and doing good and make them firm by the True statement for the Quran and You are the All Merciful the Most Merciful and the Forgiving, Pardon Grantor the Generous, O our Allah give them power by Your strength indeed for You the mighty power wholly in this world and the hereafter, O our Allah I bear witness that You chose from the supportive helpers of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing You chose from them people Allah loves them and they love Him for You knew that You would not make them be pleased by paradise which its width are is the heavens and the earth until Yourself is pleased and that from the greatness of their love to their Lord.

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: "Do you claim that you are the believers the most loving for Allah?". Then we reply upon the questioners by the Truth and I say: never and my Lord is Allah, that the prophets and their foremost supporters they as that most loving for Allah, but Allah bestowed (His) favors on people Allah loves them and they love Him in this nation by sending the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad then he taught them the reality of Allah's name the Greatest so they discovered that it is not being greater from His beautiful names as the ignorant claim; but by describing Him with the Greatest for it has a reality in themselves then the feel it is truly the Greatest bliss from the bliss of paradise, and for that He is named by the Greatest name meaning the Greatest Bliss. They knew that Allah made it an attribute for the pleasure of their Lord's Self, and their souls were convinced that it is truly the Greatest Bliss from the bliss of His paradise, therefor the will never be pleased unless their Lord the love of their hearts the most loved to themselves is pleased.

And perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: "O Nasser Mohammad, do you claim that Allah's pleasure upon His servants is the the greater bliss from the bliss of His paradise?". Then we leave the decision directly from the Lord of the worlds. Allah the Most High said: {Allah has promised to the believers, men and women, Gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure. That is the grand achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:72
{وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ (72)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

Therefore we find people Allah loves them and they love Him they swear by Allah the Great that they would never be pleased with the gardens of their Lord until their Lord is pleased in Himself upon His servants, and how He is pleased upon His servants? And that when the astray of them make them enter into His mercy so He gets pleased, surly that is a great goal. And never be steady with Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni until the fulfillment of the Greatest Bliss except people Allah loves and they love Him, they never be pleased until He is pleased. and those who they knew of the reality of the Greatest Bliss and they never be pleased until He is pleased.
But for others perhaps the test for them in their hastening for the chastisement, and they just turn away off following Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the reason that the chastisement's planet got late, then we say to them: if you were worshiping Allah; pleasure of Allah's Self as an aim you would not wished that Allah parishes the astray of His servants; but wished for them the guidance and thrived to make the people a one nation upon the straight path. And yes; perhaps one of the servants of the Greatest Bliss in an angry moment prays (against the astray), but let him say:
O our Allah my patient ran-out so one of the people incited me so I prayed against them O our Allah do not answer Your servant's prayer by Your mercy O most Merciful of the merciful ones, O our Allah forgive them and for me with them and guide them to the path of the right way indeed You are more Merciful with Your servants than Your servants, and Your promise is True and You are most Merciful of the merciful ones.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
Your brother the servant of the Greatest Bliss Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?19303

اقتباس المشاركة 156334 من موضوع اللهم فلتجزِ عنّي أنصاري بخير ما جزيت به عبادك المقربين برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــة الأصليّة للبيــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=156328

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
29 - شوال - 1435 هـ
25 - 08 - 2014 مـ
10:50 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
ــــــــــــــــــ

اللهم فلتجزِ عنّي أنصاري بخير ما جزيتَ به عبادك المقرّبين برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين وآله الطيبين الطاهرين، أمّا بعد..
ويا أبناء أمّ الإمام المهديّ الذي ولدته (نشوه أحمد محمد) رضي الله عنكم وأرضاكم، فقد استجاب الله دعاءكم وشفى والدتي من كلّ سقمٍ، وما شاء الله تبارك اسم الله على عافيتها، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين. وقد تلوت عليها دعاءكم لها فأبكاها وأحبّتكم في الله حباً عظيماً. ثبّتها ربي وإيّاكم على الصِّراط المستقيم، وأقول اللهم إنّك قلت وقولك الحقّ: {فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لِذَنبِكَ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مُتَقَلَّبَكُمْ وَمَثْوَاكُمْ (19)} صدق الله العظيم [محمد].

[ اللهم عبدك يدعوك بكافة أسمائك الحسنى وصفاتك العُلى وبحقّ لا إله إلا أنت وبحقّ رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك أن تغفر لي ولكافة أنصاري في العالمين ذكرهم والأنثى، وأن تُتمَّ لهم نورهم، وأن تثبّت قلوبهم على الصراط المستقيم، وأن تصلح بالهم، وتنبت أولادهم جميعاً نباتاً حسناً، وتبارك في حلالهم وأموالهم، وأن تشفيهم جميعاً من كل سقمٍ أنت به عليمٌ ولا يخفى عليك شيء في السماوات والأرض إنك أنت العزيز الحكيم.. وأن تحفظهم من بين أيديهم ومن خلفهم وعن أيمانهم وشمائلهم ومن فوقهم ومن تحتهم ومن باطنهم وظاهرهم، واجعلهم بأعينك التي لا تنام، وأن ترزقهم من كل بابٍ بغير حسابٍ إنّك أنت العزيز الوهّاب، وأن تُحقِّق لهم ما في أنفسهم في الدنيا والآخرة.

اللهم إنّي أعلم أنّهم من المذنبين التائبين وليسوا معصومين والله يحبُّ التّوابين ويحبُّ المتطهرين؛ اللهم طهِّر قلوبهم من الشرك وأنفسَهم من الشهوات الا بالحقّ كما تحبُّ وترضى، اللهم كرِّه إلى قلوبهم وأنفسهم الكفر والفسوق والعصيان وحبِّب إليهم الإيمان والإحسان وثبّتهم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن إنّك أنت الرحمن الرحيم والغفور العفو الكريم، اللهم أعزّهم بعزّك إنّ لك العزة جميعاً في الدنيا وفي الآخرة، اللهم إنّني أشهد أنّك اصطفيت من أنصار المهديّ المنتظر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور اصطفيت منهم قوماً يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه لكونك علمت أنّك لا ترضيهم بملكوت الجنة التي عرضها السماوات والأرض حتى ترضى نفسك وذلك من عظيم حبّهم لربّهم ].

وربّما يودّ أحد السائلين أن يقول: "وهل تزعمون أنكم أنتم المؤمنون الأشدّ حباً لله؟". فمن ثم نردُّ على السائلين بالحقّ وأقول: كلا وربي الله، إنّ الأنبياء وأنصارهم الأولين هم كذلك أشدّ حباً لله، ولكنّ الله مَنَّ على قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبونه في هذه الأمّة ببعث الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد فعلّمهم بحقيقة اسم الله الأعظم فاكتشفوا أنّه ليس بأعظم من أسمائه الحسنى كما يزعم الجاهلون؛ بل يوصف بالأعظم كون له حقيقة في أنفسهم فيشعرون أنّه حقاً النّعيم الأعظم من نعيم جنته، ولذلك يسمّى بالاسم الأعظم أي النّعيم الأعظم. وعلموا أنّ الله جعله صفةً لرضوان نفس ربِّهم واستيقنته أنفسهم أنّه حقاً النّعيم الأعظم من نعيم جنته، ولذلك لن يرضوا حتى يرضى ربُّهم حبيب قلوبهم أحبّ شيء إلى أنفسهم.

وربّما يودّ أحد االسائلين أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد، فهل تزعم أنّ رضوان الله على عباده هو النّعيم الأكبر من نعيم جنته؟". فمن ثمّ نترك الفتوى مباشرةً من ربّ العالمين. قال الله تعالى: {وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ (72)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

ولذلك تجدون قوماً يحبُّهم ويحبّونه يُقسمون بالله العظيم أنّهم لن يرضوا بملكوت جنات ربّهم حتى يكون ربّهم راضياً في نفسه على عباده، وكيف يرضى على عباده؟ وذلك حتى يُدخل الضّالّين منهم في رحمته فيرضى، وإنّ ذلك لهدفٌ عظيمٌ. ولن يثبت مع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني حتى تحقيق النعيم الأعظم إلا قومٌ يحبُّهم الله ويحبُّونه فلن يرضوا حتى يرضى. وأولئك هم الذين علموا بحقيقة النّعيم الأعظم ولن يرضوا حتى يرضى.

وأمّا آخرون فربّما تكون فتنتهم باستعجالهم للعذاب، وقد يتولّون عن اتّباع ناصر محمد اليماني بسبب تأخّر كوكب العذاب، فمن ثم نقول لهم: لو كنتم تعبدون الله؛ (رضوان نفس الله غايةً) لما تمنيتم أنْ يُهلك الله الضالين من عباده؛ بل تمنّوا لهم الهدى واسعوا لتجعلوا الناس أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ. ونعم؛ فربما يدعو أحدُ عبيد النعيم الأعظم في ساعة غضبٍ، ولكن فليقل:
اللهم إن نفد صبري فاسْتَفَزّني أحدُ القوم فدعوتُ عليهم اللهم فلا تجِب دعوة عبدك برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين، اللهم اغفر لهم ولي معهم واهدهم إلى سبيل الرشاد إنك أرحم بعبادك من عبدك، ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ عبد النّعيم الأعظم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..