1. افتراضي Shaving, shortening and the kissing of the black stone

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    14 - 12 - 1430 AH
    2 - 12 - 2009 AD
    01:04 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Shaving, shortening and the kissing of the black stone

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and the messengers and his family the repenting pure ones and the followers for the Truth till the day of judgement, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds..

O assembly of the nation's scholars previously the Imam Mahdi had gave a declaration by the Truth that he is able by the will of Allah to clarify all the pillars of the Islamic upright religion from the decisive Great Quran and explain it in details and we just started with the first pillar by the statement for the word monotheism so we purify the Muslims from association an utter purification.
    Indeed the sincere devotion is for Allah and whoever ascribed partners to Allah, his work indeed is vain and Allah would never accept from his deeds a thing nor Allah forgives that a partner should be set up with Him, the call of the Awaited Mahdi continued to achieve the first pillar and it is the most important pillar of Islam and the basic then we started by the second pillar and it is the pillar of the prayer and we wrote in that a statement and we had sent it to the Mufties of the Islamic hometowns and still continuously being sent that statement by the supportive helpers and waiting for the Mufties of the Islamic hometowns to come to the table of dialogue so all the Muslims know that the Awaited Mahdi surpassed onto them by the Authority of knowledge from the decisive Great Quran and unfortunately the did not come yet not even one Mufti from the popular Mufties of the Islamic hometowns, and that till we finish the statement of the charity pillar then the statement of fasting pillar then statement of the (Hajj) pilgrimage obligation for whoever can find a way to it a one obligation in the life time so he does it once in a life time then leaves the chance for his Muslim brethren who did not have (Hajj) pilgrimage yet and the voluntary pilgrimage is as seven hundred pilgrimage that one make one of his Muslim brothers to do pilgrimage on his expanse who are eager to visit their Lord's house and definitely the Muslims will find in the statement of pilgrimage obligation from the Book difference in some what you are on it and there is not between me and them except the word of Allah so I come to them by the proof from the decisive Quran, for example I see the men shortening their heads' hair in the pilgrimage and that is for woman that she shortens her hair but for the men I don't find in Allah's Book that they should shorten in fact Allah commanded them by shaving so they shave the hair of their heads by the razor-blade and the shortening is for the woman only and they were suppose to device that through the word of Allah the Most High: {And accomplish the pilgrimage and the visit for Allah. But if you are prevented, (send) whatever offering is easy to obtain; and shave not your heads until the offering reaches its destination. Then whoever among you is sick or has an ailment of his head,(196)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:196

So do you see that who has ailment on the scalp he can not shorten from his hair even if there was ailment in him then you know that the shaving is the head's hair shaving by the razor-blade because who has ailment in his scalp definitely can not shave his head with the razor-blade but he can shorten
    , but Allah did not order him to by shortening in the pilgrimage so we do not find that Allah commanded him by shortening; in fact the shortening is the woman from the ends of her hair but for the man it is a must for him to shave his head hair by the razor-blade and if there was ailment onto his head a compensation by fasting or alms or sacrificing, in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Then whoever among you is sick or has an ailment of the head, he (may effect) a compensation by fasting or alms or sacrificing. And when you are secure, whoever profits by combining the visit with the pilgrimage (should take) whatever offering is easy to obtain. But he who cannot find (an offering) should fast for three days during the pilgrimage and for seven days when you return. These are ten (days) complete. This is for him whose family is not present in the Sacred Mosque. And keep your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is Severe in requiting (evil).(196)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:196

And this proof of shaving for men, as for the women I find it in Allah's Book the shortening only so she shortens her hair from the edges, and Allah the Most High said: {Allah indeed fulfilled the vision for His messenger with truth. You shall certainly enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah please, in security, your heads shaved and hair shortening,(27)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-fat-h] 48:27

In fact the shaving is for a part of the believers whom are the men and the shortening for the women part, as for the men I find that they shave their heads' hair and to no avail. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah indeed fulfilled the vision for His messenger with truth. You shall certainly enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah please, in security, your heads shaved and hair shortening,(27)}Truthful Allah the Great

Then we come to you by the statement from the Quran itself that the shortening is for the woman through the statement of the shaving for the men and you find that in the word of Allah the Most High: {Then whoever among you is sick or has an ailment of the head, he (may effect) a compensation by fasting or alms or sacrificing.}Truthful Allah the Great

So it cleared to you that the shaving is other than shortening therefor Allah the Most High said: {your heads shaved and (hair) shortening,} some of them the shavers and of some of them the shortening ones so if you return that to the mind and logic it will say it must be the shaving of the head's hair is not for woman but the conjuncture does not avail the Truth a thing then you search in Allah's Book to find the true declaration that the shaving is for men in the word of Allah the Most High: {Then whoever among you is sick or has an ailment of the head, he (may effect) a compensation by fasting or alms or sacrificing}Truthful Allah the Great

So it cleared to you that the shaving is other than shortening for that Allah the Most High said: {your heads shaved and (hair) shortening,} and it cleared to you that the shaving is for men and for Allah is the magnified wisdom and from it is breaking the charm if the pilgrim was handsome for the onlookers so the bold head reduces from the charm of beauty so the believing women would not be charmed by the repetition of looking at him, and some of it: so the pilgrim's head would not have the beginning of dandruff for the hardship of showering because of the rowdiness of pilgrims and the dandruff is an enemy for the hair of the head it makes it fall so the man becomes bold-head out of hair which Allah made it an adornment for the head also the dandruff is leading cause for premature graying and the reason for it is the delaying of taking showers.

Also from the innovations of the pilgrimage that they made the kissing of the black stone. And the Sunna of kissing Allah's house in any place without differentiation with falsehood sunna of the kissing the black stone, surely that is an innovation; Allah has not sent down an authority for it and rejects it the mind and logic if you were to mind. So you did pilgrimage Allah's honorable house Qibla of the nations Allah's magnified house but you did the pilgrimage for the black stone and you magnified in one stone with no right and you did not magnified Allah's house because of the altering in the true Sunna which is kissing Allah's house to the false Sunna which is kissing the black stone in Allah's house, and with this false Sunna you lost magnifying Allah's house and magnified the black stone with the excuse that Mohammad the messenger of Allah kissed it before Allah's house to teach you that kissing Allah's house is of the Sunna of pilgrimage and the Sunna of kissing Allah's magnified house is from the magnitude of their Love to the Lord of this house Who they are worshiping Him. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {So let them serve the Lord of this House,(3)}Truthful Allah the Great [Qurysh] 106:3

Then it became the Sunna of kissing Allah's magnified house is from the strong love of the believers to the Lord of this house and that because the believers' love to their Lord who they are worshiping His pleasure and His nearness is greater than the love of the female worshiper of those who said one of them:
    I pass by the houses, houses of Laila *** kissing these walls and these walls
    And not the love of the houses that made my heart passionate *** But the love to who occupied the houses

Those whom Allah the Most High said about them: {Yet there are some people who take for themselves (to worship) others besides Allah, whom they love them as they should love Allah. And those who believe are stronger in (their) love for Allah.(165)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:165

That is the greatest love in the heart of the human being Allah made if for a nation from slaves of Allah, Allah has a better right of His greatest love over loving something more than Allah, his lost became his deity you find him worshiping the pleasure who he loved and leaves behind the worshiping to Allah's pleasure, perhaps one of passionate ones saying: "But my heart is not in my hand (to control)." Then replies the Awaited Mahdi the servant of the Greatest Bliss and I say: Yes that Allah comes between the person and his heart so you should get closer to your Lord then say: "O our Allah you have a better right of the greatest love in the heart of your servant, O our Allah make it for You Alone not partners for you in my Love so I worship my Lord's pleasure bliss and your love and your nearness and for that you created me so answer the call of you servant by your mercy O the Most Merciful of the merciful ones.".
    So Allah responds to you as He responded to the Awaited Mahdi and ratify Allah He would ratify you .. But you magnified the black stone and you had it sent form paradise and sufficient is Allah for me and He is an excellent Guardian, in fact kissing Allah's house is from your intense love to the Lord of this house so He loves you as you loved His house from the extreme love in your hearts for the Lord of this house but you stampede each other so you kill one another by stamping and kicking and you are crowding over kissing the black stone pacifically, O worshipers of the stone if you were loving Allah you would have kissed His house on any place you put your lips then you kiss the house of your Lord from your intense love to the Lord of this house as long as you specified the kissing on the black stone then you are worshipers of the stone the hypocrites succeeded in this evil cunning plan then you became ridiculed by who refused and was arrogant so they would ridicule you how you kick each other then you kill each other by kicking so you can kiss a stone so you made an argument for them against you then they do not follow your religion so they mock you and if they watch you crowding upon Allah's love the Lord of the magnified house they would not have the argument against you so how much the hypocrites who show belief and discrete disbelief created innovations in your religion, O scholars of the nation of Islam has been sent a question to the Awaited Mahdi from one of the envoys to the dialogue table for the Awaited Mahdi and said:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Peace and mercy of Allah be upon you and His blessings; The question: What is the meaning of the word of Allah the Most High
    "The months of the pilgrimage are well known; so whoever determines to perform pilgrimage therein there shall be no immodest speech, nor abusing, nor arguing about the pilgrimage. "
    And why was it stated "known months" with the fact the pilgrimage is done in 5 days according what we know and I ask Allah to reward you well.
    انتهى الاقتباس
    End of his question

By Allah I know by the True answer then I explain it from the Allah's Book and in details despite that would be strange except for the clear proof from Allah's decisive Book which by it the Awaited Mahdi surpass upon all the Muslim scholars and the Christians and Jews so what do you want me to say for this questioner so should we explain to him the pillar of (Hajj) pilgrimage and it is the last pillar of Islam so do you want righteousness, it is not righteousness that you enter the houses by their backs, in fact the is righteous is to enter the houses by their doors so you get guided to the straight path, aren't you saying Allah's Book and His messenger's Sunna so the start is to be with Allah's Book so if you do not find in it your quest (what your searching for) then go to the Sunna but you forsaken Allah's Book behind you backs and you started by the second without that you look is it violating to the Book of Allah in a thing, so what would you know is it a true Sunna or false being put, or that Allah promised you by protecting the prophet's Sunna from altering, say bring your proof if but the Sunna of the prophet has in it Truth and most of it false Allah has not sent an authority in it, and Allah the Most High said: {They ask you of the new moons. Say: They are times appointed for the people, and (for) the pilgrimage. And it is not righteousness that you enter the houses by their backs, but he is righteous who keeps his duty. And go into the houses by their doors; and keep your duty to Allah, that you may be successful.(189)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:189

So how Muamar and the people of Libya sacrifice in other day of the Muslims' sacrificial (day), don't you know that the blessed (Eid Al-Fitr) breaking fast holiday differs off the sacrificial holiday (Eid Al-Adha) and that is because the breaking fast holiday is according the sighting of Shawal's crescent and it should not be for all the Muslims to see Shawal's crescent in one night and should not be for them to watch the crescent of Ramadan in one night, therefor Allah the Most High said: {So whoever of you witnessed the month, he shall fast therein,(185)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:185

As that (Eid Al-Fitr) breaking fast holiday who had seen Shawal's crescent should break the fast, and as for the sacrificial holiday (Eid Al-Adha) its appointed time Allah made it differs that the appointed time of the blessed breaking fast holiday in fact Allah made it according the crescent's measurements of the Dhul Hijja so the Muslims Look at the crescent of Dhul Hijja night after the other till if the Muslims saw on the surface of the earth that the first quarter crescent for the month of Dhul Hijja just has completed and became half of the moon glowing and the other half darken at that they know that it completed the first quarter and that the seven night of Dhul Hijja has ended undoubtedly then the announce the going forth to pilgrimage on the eighth day of Dhul Hijja then standing on Aarafa on the ninth day and the tenth day all the Muslims sacrifice on their holiday in one unified day and it is (Eid Al-Akber) the greater holiday because the whole Muslims in the worlds celebrate in it, so the appointed time of going forth for pilgrimage became known for the people in all which is after the first quarter completion for the month of Dhul Hijja and that is the statement of the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you of the new moons. Say: They are times appointed for people, and (for) the pilgrimage. And it is not righteousness that you enter the houses by their backs, but he is righteous who keeps his duty. And go into the houses by their doors; and keep your duty to Allah, that you may be successful.(189)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:189

The Muslims altogether witness the completion of the first quarter for the month of Dhul Hijja undoubtedly then they know the counted days in the pilgrimage through the completion of the first quarter crescent for the month Dhul Hijja so all the Muslims look at it and that for Allah to make the day of sacrificial for them a one unified day so they proclaim His greatness, magnifying (Him). You just made a mistake O Muamar Al-Qadafi a great error and remember the word of Allah the Most High: {They ask you of the new moons. Say: They are times appointed for men, and (for) the pilgrimage. And it is not righteousness that you enter the houses by their backs, but he is righteous who keeps his duty. And go into the houses by their doors; and keep your duty to Allah, that you may be successful.(189)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:189

Till when you would keep turning away from the caller for the arbitration to the Allah's Book so we explain to you the five pillars of Islam so we return you to the first method of the prophet-hood and I can not explain the answer to the question of the questioner it is a must that I explain before it the pillar of the prayer then the pillar of charity then the pillar of fasting then we come after that to the pillar of pilgrimage so we complete for you statement of your religion from the Book of your Lord and a promise upon us not to belied that we explain all the pillars of Islam specifically from Allah's Book with clear decisive verses for your knowledgeable and the ignorant of you but respond to the Allah's caller to follow His Book the exalted it is not the Awaited Mahdi that he commands you of his own self into following Allah's Book and by disbelieving to what violated Allah decisive Book, but Allah Who has commanded you into following His reminder the Great Quran if you were believing in it. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Indeed you can warn him only who follows the Reminder and fears the Beneficent in secret; so give him good news of forgiveness and a generous reward.}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:11

Surly the Awaited Imam Mahdi sends him Allah to clarify for you Allah's Book which is between your hands and never come to you by a new one letter other than what Allah has descended upon Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, so follow what Allah has sent what make you know that what you found your fathers upon it is the Truth from your Lord or that the misleading ones just lead them astray off the straight path, and Allah the Most High said: {A Book revealed to you — so let there be no narrowness in your chest concerning it — that you may warn thereby, and a Reminder to the believers.(2) Follow what has been revealed to you from your Lord and follow not besides Him any guardians; little do you mind!(3)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Araf] 7:2-3

And Allah the Most High said: {And those who disbelieve and reject Our messages, they are the companions of the Fire, abiding therein; and evil is the resort.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Taghabon] 64:10

Allah the Most High said: {O Children of Israel, call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and be faithful to (your) covenant with Me, I shall fulfill (My) covenant with you; and Me, Me alone, should you fear.(40) And believe in that which I have revealed, verifying that which is with you, and be not the first to deny it; neither take a mean price for My messages; and keep your duty to Me, Me alone.(41)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:40-41

But unfortunately the Awaited Mahdi just found that the Muslims are the first disbelievers into the True statement for the Great Quran in the era of the interpretation as the Jews disbelieved in the Great Quran in the era of the descending (revelations) and they know that it is the Truth from their Lord, and as that the Muslims today they know it is the Truth from their Lord but no matter what the Awaited Mahdi called them to follow Allah's Book the Great Quran they never follow him except the true Muslims, in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Nor can you lead the blind out of their error. You can make none to hear except those who believe in Our messages, so they submit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:81

As for the disbelievers, Allah the Most High said: {And surely this is a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.(192) The Faithful Spirit has brought it,(193) Onto your heart that you be of the warning ones,(194) In clear Arabic tongue.(195) And surely the same is in the Scriptures of the ancients.(196) Is it not a sign to them that the religious scholars of the Children of Israel know it?(197) And if We had revealed it to any of the foreigners,(198) And he had read it to them, they would not have believed in it.(199) Thus do We cause it to enter into the hearts of the guilty.(200) They will not believe in it till they see the painful chastisement;(201) So it will come to them suddenly, while they perceive not;(202) Then they will say: Shall we be respited?(203)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shuara] 26:192-203

{These are the verses of the Book that makes manifest,(2) Perhaps you wilt kill yourself with grief because they believe not.(3) If We please, We could send down on them a sign from heaven, so that their necks would bend before it.(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shuara] 26:2-4

{We revealed it on a blessed night— truly We are ever warning.(3) Therein is made clear every affair full of wisdom,(4) A command from Us — truly We were sending messengers,(5) A mercy from thy Lord — truly He is the Hearing, the Knowing,(6) The Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is between them, if you would be sure.(7) There is no God but He; He gives life and causes death — your Lord and the Lord of your fathers of yore.(8) In fact they are in doubt sporting.(9) So wait for the day when the heaven brings an obvious smoke,(10) Enveloping the people. This is a painful chastisement.(11) Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.(12) When will they be reminded? And a Messenger has indeed come, making clear;(13) Yet they turned away from him and said: One taught (by others), a madman!(14) We shall remove the chastisement a little, (but) you will surely return (to evil).(15) On the day when We seize (them) with the most violent seizing; surely We shall exact retribution.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhan] 44:3-16

Brother of the Muslims the believers of the Great Quran Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1132

اقتباس المشاركة 4141 من موضوع فتاوى الإمام المهدي عن الحجّ ..

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    14 - 12 - 1430 هـ
    2 - 12 - 2009 مـ
    01:04 صباحاً

( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=532

الحلق والتقصير وتقبيل الحجر الأسود ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين وآله التوابين المُتطهرين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

ويا معشر علماء الأمّة، لقد سبقت فتوى المهديّ المنتظَر بالحقّ إنهُ لقادر بإذن الله أن يبيّن جميع أركان الدين الإسلامي الحنيف من مُحكم القُرآن العظيم وأفصّلها تفصيلاً، وقد بدأنا بالركن الأول بالبيان لكلمة التوحيد لكي نُطهّر المُسلمين من الشرك تطهيراً.
    ألا لله الدين الخالص ومن أشرك فقد أحبط عمله ولن يقبل الله من عمله شيئاً ولا يغفر الله أن يُشرك به، واستمرّت دعوة المهديّ المنتظَر إلى تحقيق الركن الأول وهو أهم أركان الإسلام والأساس، ومن ثم بدأنا بالركن الثاني وهو ركن الصلاة وكتبنا في ذلك بياناً وتمّ إرساله إلى مُفتي الديار الإسلاميّة، ولا يزال مستمراً إرسال ذلك البيان من قِبَلِ الأنصار ومُنتظرين لمفتي الديار الإسلاميّة للحضور إلى طاولة الحوار لكي يعلم كافة المُسلمين أن المهديّ المنتظَر هيمن عليهم بسلطان العلم من مُحكم القُرآن العظيم. وللأسف لم يحضر بعد ولا مُفتي واحد من مفتي الديار الإسلاميّة المشهورين وذلك حتى نفرغ إلى بيان ركن الزكاة ثم إلى بيان ركن الصيام ثم إلى بيان فريضة الحج لمن استطاع إليه سبيلاً؛ فرضاً واحداً في العُمر فيؤديه مرّةً في العُمر ثم يترك الفرصة لإخوانه المُسلمين الذين لم يحجّوا بعد، ونافلة الحجّ هي كسبعمائة حجّة إن يُحجِّج على نفقته أحدَ إخوانه المُسلمين التوّاقين لزيارة بيت ربهم، وحتماً سوف يجد المُسلمون في بيان فريضة الحجّ من الكتاب اختلافاً في بعض ما أنتم عليه وليس بيني وبينهم إلا كلام الله فآتيهم بالبرهان من مُحكم القُرآن. وعلى سبيل المثال فإني أرى الرجال يُقصِّرون شعر رؤوسهِم في الحج! وإنما ذلك للمرأة أن تقصّر من شعرها، وأما الرجال فلم أجد في كتاب الله أنهم يقصِّرون بل أمرهم الله بالحلاقة فيحلقوا شعر رؤوسهِم بالموس، وإنّما التقصير للمرأة فقط، وكان من المفروض أن يستنبطوا ذلك من خلال قول الله تعالى:
    {وَأَتِمُّوا الْحَجَّ وَالْعُمْرَةَ لِلَّهِ فَإِنْ أُحْصِرْتُمْ فَمَا اسْتَيْسَرَ مِنَ الْهَدْيِ وَلَا تَحْلِقُوا رُءُوسَكُمْ حَتَّىٰ يَبْلُغَ الْهَدْيُ مَحِلَّهُ فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضًا أَوْ بِهِ أَذًى مِّن رَّأْسِهِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:196].

فهل ترون أنّ الذي به أذىً في جلدة الرأس أنه لا يستطيع أن يقصِّر من شعره حتى ولو كان به أذىً؟ ومن ثم تعلمون أنّ الحلاقة هي حلاقة شعر رأس الحاجّ بالموس لأنّ الذي به أذىً في جلدة الرأس حتماً لا يقدر أن يحلق رأسه بالموس ولكنه يستطيع التقصير، ولكنّ الله لم يأمره بالتقصير في الحجّ فلم نجد أنّ الله أمره بالتقصير وإنما التقصير للمرأة من أطراف شعرها، فأمّا الرجل فوجب عليه أن يحلق شعر رأسه بالموس وإذا كان به أذىً من رأسه ففديةٌ أو صدقةٌ أو نسكٌ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضًا أَوْ بِهِ أَذًى مِّن رَّأْسِهِ فَفِدْيَةٌ مِّن صِيَامٍ أَوْ صَدَقَةٍ أَوْ نُسُكٍ فَإِذَا أَمِنتُمْ فَمَن تَمَتَّعَ بِالْعُمْرَةِ إِلَى الْحَجِّ فَمَا اسْتَيْسَرَ مِنَ الْهَدْيِ فَمَن لَّمْ يَجِدْ فَصِيَامُ ثَلَاثَةِ أَيَّامٍ فِي الْحَجِّ وَسَبْعَةٍ إِذَا رَجَعْتُمْ تِلْكَ عَشَرَةٌ كَامِلَةٌ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَن لَّمْ يَكُنْ أَهْلُهُ حَاضِرِي الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:196].

وهذا برهان الحلاقة للرجال، وأما النساء فأجده في كتاب الله التقصير فقط فتقصِّر شعرها من أطرافه. وقال الله تعالى:
    {لَّقَدْ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ رَسُولَهُ الرُّؤْيَا بالحقّ لَتَدْخُلُنَّ الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ إِن شَاءَ اللَّهُ آمِنِينَ مُحَلِّقِينَ رُءُوسَكُمْ وَمُقَصِّرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الفتح:27].

وإنما الحلاقة لطائفة من المؤمنين وهم الرجال، وأما التقصير فهو لطائفة النساء، وأما الرجال فأجد أنهم يحلقون شعر رؤوسهم ولا يغني التقصير عن الحلاقة شيئاً وإنما التقصير للمرأة والحلاقة للرجل. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {لَّقَدْ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ رَسُولَهُ الرُّؤْيَا بالحقّ لَتَدْخُلُنَّ الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ إِن شَاءَ اللَّهُ آمِنِينَ مُحَلِّقِينَ رُءُوسَكُمْ وَمُقَصِّرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم.

ومن ثم نأتي لكم بالبيان من ذات القُرآن أن التقصير هو للمرأة من خلال بيان الحلاقة إنها للرجال، وتجدون ذلك في قول الله تعالى:
    {فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضًا أَوْ بِهِ أَذًى مِّن رَّأْسِهِ فَفِدْيَةٌ مِّن صِيَامٍ أَوْ صَدَقَةٍ أَوْ نُسُكٍ} صدق الله العظيم.

فتبيّن لكم أنّ الحلاقة غير التقصير، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {مُحَلِّقِينَ رُءُوسَكُمْ وَمُقَصِّرِينَ}، فمنهم المُحلقين ومنهم المُقصرين، فإذا أرجعتم ذلك للعقل والمنطق فسوف يقول لا بدّ أنّ حلاقة شعر الرأس ليس للمرأة، ولكن الظنّ لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، ومن ثم تبحثون في كتاب الله لتجدوا الفتوى الحقّ أنّ الحلاقة للرجال في قول الله تعالى: {فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضًا أَوْ بِهِ أَذًى مِّن رَّأْسِهِ فَفِدْيَةٌ مِّن صِيَامٍ أَوْ صَدَقَةٍ أَوْ نُسُكٍ} صدق الله العظيم. فتبيّن لكم أنّ الحلاقة غير التقصير، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {مُحَلِّقِينَ رُءُوسَكُمْ وَمُقَصِّرِينَ}، وتبين لكم أنّ الحلاقة هي للرجال ولله حكمةٌ بالغةٌ ومنها كسر الفتنة إذا كان الحاجّ جميلاً للناظرين، فالصلعة تخفف من فتنة الجمال حتى لا يُفتنَنَّ المؤمنات بتكرار النظرة إليه، ومنها حتى لا يُصاب رأس الحاجّ ببداية القشرة لصعوبة الاغتسال بسبب ازدحام الحجاج، فالقشرة هي عدوٌّ لشعر الرأس فتجعله يتساقط فيصبح الرجل أصلعاً من الشعر، وذهب الشعر الذي جعله الله زينةً لرأسه. وكذلك القشرة من عوامل الشيب المُبكر وسببها تأخير الاغتسال.

وكذلك من البدع في الحج أنهم جعلوا التقبيل للحجر الأسود.
    والسنّة تقبيل بيت الله في أي موضع من غير تفريقٍ بالباطل بسنّة تقبيل الحجر الأسود فتلك بدعةٌ ما أنزل الله بها من سُلطان ويرفضها العقل والمنطق إن كنتم تعقلون؟ فإنكم حججتم إلى بيت الله المُكرم قبلة الأمم بيت الله المُعظم ولكنكم حججتم إلى الحجر الأسود فبالغتم في حجر واحدة بغير الحقّ ولم تعظموا بيت الله بسبب تحريف السُّنة الحقّ وهو تقبيل بيت الله إلى السُّنة الباطلة وهي تقبيل الحجر الأسود في بيت الله! وبهذه السُّنة الباطلة أضعتم تعظيم بيت الله وعظَّمتم الحجر الأسود بحجّة أن محمداً رسول الله قبَّله؛ بل قبَّل بيت الله ليعلمَكم أن تقبيل بيت الله من سُنن الحجّ، وسنّة تقبيل بيت الله المُعظم هو من عظمة حُبهم لربّ هذا البيت الذي يعبدوه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَلْيَعْبُدُوا رَبَّ هَٰذَا الْبَيْتِ} صدق الله العظيم [قريش:3].

فأصبحت سنّة التقبيل لبيت الله المُعظم هي من شدّة حُبّ المؤمنين لربّ هذا البيت وذلك لأنّ حُبّ المؤمنين لربهم الذين يعبدون رضوانه وقُربه هو أعظم من حُبّ عابدُ الأنثى من الذين قال أحدهم:
    أَمُـرُّ عَلَـى الدِّيَـارِ دِيَـارِ لَيْلَــى *** أُقَبِّــلُ ذَا الجـِدَار وَذَا الجــِدَارَا
    وَمَـا حُـبُّ الدِّيَـارِ شَغَفْـنَ قَلْبِـي *** ولَكِـنْ حُـبُّ مَنْ سَكَـنَ الدِّيَـارَا

فأولئك من الذين قال الله عنهم:
    {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَندَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِّلَّهِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:165].

فذلك هو الحُبّ الأعظم في قلب الإنسان فجعله لأمَةٍ من إماءِ الله، والله أولى بحُبه الأعظم ومن حبّ شيء أكثر من الله فقد أصبحت هواه وهي إلهه فتجدونه يعبد رضوان من أحبّ ويذر التعبد لرضوان الله. ولربّما يودّ أن يُقاطعني أحد العاشقين فيقول: "ولكن قلبي ليس بيدي". ثم يردُ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر عبد النعيم الأعظم وأقول: نعم إن الله يحول بين المرء وقلبه فعليك أن تُنيب إلى ربك فتقول:
    " اللهم إنك أولى بالحُبّ الأعظم في قلب عبدك اللهم فاجعله لك وحدك لا شريك لك في حبي حتى أعبد نعيم رضوان ربي وحُبك وقربك ولذلك خلقتني فأجب دعوة عبدك برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين".

فيجيبه الله كما أجاب المهديّ المنتظَر واصدِق اللهَ يَصدُقك، ولكنكم عظمتم الحجر الأسود فأنزلتموها من الجنة وحسبي الله ونعم الوكيل، وإنما تقبيل بيت الله هو من شدّة حُبّكم لربّ هذا البيت فيحببكم الله كما أحببتم بيته من شدة حُبّ ربّ هذا البيت في قلوبكم، ولكنكم تدهسون بعضكم بعضاً فتقتلون بعضكم بعضاً بالدهس والرفس وأنتم تزدحمون على تقبيل الحجر الأسود حصرياً يا عُبّاد الحجر فلو كنتم تحبون الله لقبَّلتم بيته في أيّ مكان تضعون شفاهكم فتقبِّلون بيت ربكم من شدّة حُبكم لربّ هذا البيت، وما دمتم حصرتم التقبيل على الحجر الأسود فأنتم عُبّاد الحجر فنجح المنافقون بهذا المكر فأصبحتُم سُخرية لمن أبى واستكبر فيسخرون منكم كيف ترفسون بعضكم بعضاً فتقتلون بعضكم بعضاً بالرفس لكي تقبِّلوا حجراً فجعلتم لهم الحجّة عليكم ثم لا يتّبعوا دينكم فيسخروا منكم ولو شاهدوكم تزدحمون على حُبّ الله ربّ البيت المعظم لما كانت لهم الحجّة عليكم، فكم أحدث المنافقون الذين يظهرون الإيمان ويبطنون الكفر من البدع في دينكم.

ويا علماء أمّة الإسلام لقد تمّ إرسال سؤال إلى المهديّ المنتظَر من أحد الوافدين لطاولة الحوار للمهديّ المنتظَر، فقال:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    السلام عليكم وحمة الله وبركاته؛ السؤال: ما معنى قول الله تعالى
    " الحج أشهرٌ معلوماتٌ فمن فرض فيهنَ الحج فلا رفث ولا فسوق ولا جدال فى الحج "
    ولماذا تم ذكر اشهر معلومات مع ان الحج يتم في 5 ايام حسب ما نعرف وجزاك الله خيرا
    انتهى الاقتباس
    انتهى سؤاله

فوالله إني أعلم بالإجابة الحقّ ثم أفصّلها من كتاب الله تفصيلاً وبرغم أنّ ذلك سوف يكون غريباً لولا البُرهان المُبين من مُحكم كتاب الله الذي يهيمن به المهديّ المنتظَر على كافة عُلماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود فما تريدوني أن أقول لهذا السائل فهل نُفصّل له رُكن الحجّ وهو آخر أركان الإسلام؟ فهل تريدون البِرّ فليس البِرّ أن تأتوا البيوت من ظهورها بل البِرّ أن تدخلوا البيوت من أبوابها فتهتدوا إلى الصراط المستقيم.
    ألستم تقولون كتاب الله وسنة رسوله فالبِدء يكون بكتاب الله فإذا لم تجدوا فيه ضالتكم فاذهبوا إلى السّنة؟ ولكنكم نبذتم كتاب الله وراء ظهوركم وبدأتم بالثانية دون أن تنظروا هل تُخالف لكتاب الله في شيء! فما يُدريكم هل هي سنة حقٍّ أم باطلٍ موضوعةٌ؟ أم إن الله وعدكم بحفظ السُّنة النّبويّة من التحريف؟ قل هاتوا برهانكم. بل السُّنة النّبويّة فيها حقّ وأكثرها مُفترىً باطل ما أنزل الله به من سُلطان. وقال الله تعالى:
    {يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الأهِلَّةِ قُلْ هِيَ مَوَاقِيتُ لِلنَّاسِ وَالْحَجِّ وَلَيْسَ الْبِرُّ بِأَنْ تَأْتُوْا الْبُيُوتَ مِن ظُهُورِهَا وَلَكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنِ اتَّقَى وَأْتُواْ الْبُيُوتَ مِنْ أَبْوَابِهَا وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:189].

فكيف ينحر مُعمَّر وشعب ليبيا في غير يوم نحر المُسلمين؟ أفلا تعلمون أنّ عيد الفطر المُبارك يختلف عن عيد الأضحى، وذلك لأنّ عيد الفطر هو حسب رؤية هلال شوال
    ولا ينبغي لجميع المُسلمين أن يشهدوا هلال شوال في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ ولا ينبغي لهم أن يشاهدوا هلال رمضان في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185].

وكذلك عيد الفطر المُبارك فمن شهد هلال شوال فليفطر، وأما عيد الأضحى المُبارك فميقاته جعله الله يختلف عن ميقات عيد الفطر المبارك؛ بل جعله الله حسب معايير أهلّة ذي الحجّة فينظر المُسلمون إلى هلال ذي الحجّة ليلةً تلو الأخرى حتى إذا شاهد المُسلمون على وجه الأرض أن أهلّة التربيع الأول لشهر ذي الحجّة قد اكتملت فصار نصف القمر مُضيء ونصفه مُظلم فعند ذلك يعلمون بأنها اكتملت أهلّة التربيع الأول وأنها انقضت سبعة أيام من شهر ذي الحجّة لا شك ولا ريب، ثم يعلنون النفير للحج في اليوم الثامن من ذي الحجّة، ثم الوقوف بعرفة يوم التاسع، واليوم العاشر ينحر جميع المُسلمون أعيادهم في يومٍ واحدٍ موحدٍ معلومٍ، وهو العيد الأكبر لأنّ فيه يعيِّد كافة المُسلمين في العالمين.
    فأصبح ميقات يوم النفير للحج معلومٌ للعالم بأسره وهو بعد اكتمال التربيع الأول لشهر ذي الحجّة، وذلك بيان قول الله تعالى: {يَسْألُونَكَ عَنِ الأهِلَّةِ قُلْ هِيَ مَوَاقِيتُ لِلنَّاسِ وَالْحَجِّ وَلَيْسَ الْبِرُّ بِأَنْ تَأْتُوْا الْبُيُوتَ مِن ظُهُورِهَا وَلَكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنِ اتَّقَى وَأْتُواْ الْبُيُوتَ مِنْ أَبْوَابِهَا وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:189].

فيشهد جميع المُسلمين اكتمال التربيع الأول لشهر ذي الحجّة لا شك ولا ريب، ومن ثم يعلمون الأيام المعدودات في الحجّ من خلال اكتمال أهلّة التربيع الأول لشهر ذي الحجّة، فينظر إليه كافة المُسلمين، وذلك لكي يجعل الله يوم نحرهم يوماً واحداً موحداً فيُكبّروه تكبيراً. فقد أخطأت يا مُعمر القذافي خطأً كبيراً! وتذكر قول الله تعالى:
    {يَسْألُونَكَ عَنِ الأهِلَّةِ قُلْ هِيَ مَوَاقِيتُ لِلنَّاسِ وَالْحَجِّ وَلَيْسَ الْبِرُّ بِأَنْ تَأْتُوْا الْبُيُوتَ مِن ظُهُورِهَا وَلَكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنِ اتَّقَى وَأْتُواْ الْبُيُوتَ مِنْ أَبْوَابِهَا وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:189].

فإلى متى سوف تعرضون عن داعي الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله لنُفصّل لكم أركان الإسلام الخمسة تفصيلاً فنُعيدكم إلى منهاج النّبوّة الأولى، وأنا لا أستطيع أن أفصِّل الإجابة على سؤال السائل فلا بدّ أن أفصّل قبله ركن الصلاة ثمّ ركن الزكاة ثمّ ركن الصيام ثمّ نأتي بعد ذلك إلى ركن الحجّ فنُكمل لكم بيان دينكم من كتاب ربكم، ووعداً علينا غير مكذوب أن نفصّل كافة أركان الإسلام حصرياً من كتاب الله بآيات محكماتٍ بيِّناتٍ لعالمكم وجاهلكم، ولكن أجيبوا داعي الله إلى اتباع كتابه العزيز فليس المهديّ المنتظَر يأمركم من ذات نفسه باتّباع كتاب الله وبالكفر لما خالف محكم كتاب الله؛ بل الله هو من أمركم باتّباع ذكره القُرآن العظيم إن كنتم به مؤمنين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّمَا تُنذِرُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ الذِّكْرَ وَخَشِيَ الرَّحْمَن بِالْغَيْبِ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِمَغْفِرَةٍ وَأَجْرٍ كَرِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [يس:11].

وإنما المهديّ المنتظَر ابتعثه الله ليبيّن لكم كتاب الله الذي بين أيديكم ولن آتيكم بحرفٍ جديدٍ بغير ما أنزل الله على محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم فاتبعوا ما أنزل الله فما يدريكم هل ما وجدتم عليه آباءكم هو الحقّ من ربكم أم إن المُضلّين قد أضلوهم عن الصراط المُستقيم؟ وقال الله تعالى:
    {كِتَابٌ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ فَلاَ يَكُن فِي صَدْرِكَ حَرَجٌ مِّنْهُ لِتُنذِرَ بِهِ وَذِكْرَى لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ (2) اتَّبِعُواْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:2-3].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرواْ وَكَذَّبُواْ بِآيَاتِنَا أُولَـئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [التغابن:10].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اذْكُرُواْ نِعْمَتِيَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَأَوْفُواْ بِعَهْدِي أُوفِ بِعَهْدِكُمْ وَإِيَّايَ فَارْهَبُونِ (40) وَآمِنُواْ بِمَا أَنزَلْتُ مُصَدِّقاً لِّمَا مَعَكُمْ وَلاَ تَكُونُواْ أَوَّلَ كَافِرٍ بِهِ وَلاَ تَشْتَرُواْ بِآيَاتِي ثَمَناً قَلِيلاً وَإِيَّايَ فَاتَّقُونِ(41)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ولكن للأسف إن المهديّ المنتظَر قد وجد أن المُسلمين هم أوّل كافرٍ بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم في عصر التأويل كما كفر اليهود بالقرآن العظيم في عصر التنزيل وهم يعلمون أنه الحقّ من ربهم وكذلك المُسلمون اليوم يعلمون أنه الحقّ من ربهم ولكن مهما دعاهم المهديّ المنتظَر إلى اتّباع كتاب الله القُرآن العظيم فلن يتبعه إلا المُسلمون حقاً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا أَنتَ بِهَادِي الْعُمْيِ عَن ضَلَالَتِهِمْ إِن تُسْمِعُ إِلَّا مَن يُؤْمِنُ بِآيَاتِنَا فَهُم مُّسْلِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم.[النمل:81].

وأما الكافرون فقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِنَّهُ لَتَنزِيلُ رَبِّ العَالَمِين(192) نَزَلَ بِهِ الرُّوحُ الْأَمِينُ(193) عَلَى قَلْبِكَ لِتَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ(194) بِلِسَانٍ عَرَبِيٍّ مُّبِينٍ(195) وَإِنَّهُ لَفِي زُبُرِ الْأَوَّلِينَ(196) أَوَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُمْ آيَةً أَن يَعْلَمَهُ عُلَمَاء بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ(197) وَلَوْ نَزَّلْنَاهُ عَلَى بَعْضِ الْأَعْجَمِينَ(198) فَقَرَأَهُ عَلَيْهِم مَّا كَانُوا بِهِ مُؤْمِنِينَ(199) كَذَلِكَ سَلَكْنَاهُ فِي قُلُوبِ الْمُجْرِمِينَ(200) لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ حَتَّى يَرَوُا الْعَذَابَ الْأَلِيمَ(201) فَيَأْتِيَهُم بَغْتَةً وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ(202) فَيَقُولُوا هَلْ نَحْنُ مُنظَرُونَ(203)} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

{تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ ﴿2﴾ لَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ أَلَّا يَكُونُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿3﴾ إِن نَّشَأْ نُنَزِّلْ عَلَيْهِم مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ آيَةً فَظَلَّتْ أَعْنَاقُهُمْ لَهَا خَاضِعِينَ(4﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

{إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَاهُ فِي لَيْلَةٍ مُّبَارَكَةٍ إِنَّا كُنَّا مُنذِرِينَ (3) فِيهَا يُفْرَقُ كُلُّ أَمْرٍ حَكِيمٍ (4) أَمْراً مِّنْ عِندِنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا مُرْسِلِينَ (5) رَحْمَةً مِّن رَّبِّكَ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (6) رَبِّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا إِن كُنتُم مُّوقِنِينَ (7) لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ رَبُّكُمْ وَرَبُّ آبَائِكُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ (8) بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ يَلْعَبُونَ (9) فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاء بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (10) يَغْشَى النَّاسَ هَذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (11) رَبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ (12) أَنَّى لَهُمُ الذِّكْرَى وَقَدْ جَاءهُمْ رَسُولٌ مُّبِينٌ (13) ثُمَّ تَوَلَّوْا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا مُعَلَّمٌ مَّجْنُونٌ (14) إِنَّا كَاشِفُو الْعَذَابِ قَلِيلاً إِنَّكُمْ عَائِدُونَ (15) يَوْمَ نَبْطِشُ الْبَطْشَةَ الْكُبْرَى إِنَّا مُنتَقِمُونَ (16)} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

أخو المُسلمين المؤمنين بالقُرآن العظيم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Sunday
    11- 09 -2011 AD
    12 - 10 - 1432 AH
    04:38 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

O Imam of guidance what is your word about kissing the black stone?

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather the messengers of Allah and his family the pure ones, and all the believers till the day of judgement..

And the Truth we say, it is only the True Sunna is that you kiss the magnified house of Allah on any place of it as magnification to the Lord of this House, I (ask) Allah to bear witness that constricting the kissing on the black stone is an innovation Allah has not sent down an authority for it. So how do you magnify a stone and you forgot magnifying Allah's house the magnified? In fact some of you who dies while he is pushing crowds in kissing the black stone or causes death to a believer while he is shoving the crowds in kissing the black stone!! And we have what we prove it from knowledge that constricting the kissing onto a stone in the house of Allah is an innovation and a clear error.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 51623 من موضوع فتاوى الإمام المهدي عن الحجّ ..

- 4 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    11 - 09 - 2011 مـ
    12 - 10 - 1432 هـ
    04:38 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

ما قولك يا إمام الهدى في تقبيل الحجر الأسود ؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدي محمد رسول الله وآله والأطهار وجميع المؤمنين إلى يوم الدين..
    والحقّ نقول إنما السُّنة الحقّ هو أن تقبِّلوا بيت الله المعظم في أيّ مكانٍ فيه تعظيماً لربّ هذا البيت، وأشهد لله أنّ حصر التقبيل على الحجر الأسود بدعةٌ ما أنزل الله بها من سلطانٍ. فكيف تعظِّمون حجراً ونسيتم تعظيم بيت الله المعظم؟ بل ومنكم من يَموتْ وهو يزاحم في تقبيل الحجر الأسود أو يتسبب في موت مؤمنٍ وهو يزاحم في تقبيل الحجر الأسود! ولدينا ما نثبت به من العلم أنّ حصر التقبيل على حجر في بيت الله بدعةٌ وضلالٌ مبينٌ.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

24 - 11 - 1426 AH
    25 - 12 - 2009 AD
    02:36 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

O “Najm” do not say about Allah what you do not know..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Sir number of years that spent it the people of the cave in their sleep three hundred and nine years ((309))
    The word and increased by nine, because the calendar was in AD so their sleep was 300 years AD, and when the calendar became AH which means to add 11 days of each year to the equivalent to the Gregorian calendar the account is as follows
    multiplying 11 days with 300 equals 3300 days
    and if we divided 3300 days on the days of the AD calendar year in 365 so the result is nine = 9.04 O sheikh, May Allah forgive you, as for their number; few know their number, but it is not unknown and said my master Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with them, I am of the few who know the number; and they are seven and their dog is eight. As for kissing the Black Stone. If you are the Mahdi you would have knew the secrets of the black stone, and why people start circling it, and why we tour the seven runs starting from the corner of the Black Stone, I only want to mention a small thing for maybe who reads ponders; the covenants contained in the Quran are seven and has been deposited in the black stone, and for this the Prophet, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, was kissing this stone and it is a symbol of the religion of Islam because the Prophet, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, had kissed it. Shouldn’t we imitate him, O handsome
    انتهى الاقتباس
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Allah’s peace and mercy on you my brother Najm, I advise you that you do not say about Allah what you do not know, and I see you said:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    (I only want to mention a small thing for maybe who reads ponders)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    So where is your pondering O man? If we submitted to your explanation that they remained three hundred years and nine years, therefore it just ended their story and they have been raised and got out of their cave! It is then why the building over them O smart brain? And that’s because Allah told you that they are still in their cave sleepin. And for that Allah the Most High said to His prophet: {And you might see the sun, when it rose, decline from their Cave to the right, and when it set leave them behind on the left, while they were in a wide space thereof. This is of the signs of Allah. He whom Allah guides, he is on the right way; and whom He leaves in error, you will not find for him a loyal-friend to guide aright.(17) And you might think them awake while they were asleep, and We turned them about to the right and to the left, with their dog outstretching its paws at the entrance. If you did look at them, you would turn back from them in flight, and you would be filled with awe because of them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:17-18

And you see that they were found then they raised over their cave a building, and they are in it did not come out yet. And Allah the Most High said: {And thus did We make (people) to get knowledge of them, that they might know that Allah’s promise is true and that the Hour — there is no doubt about it. When they disputed among themselves about their affair and said: Erect an edifice over them. Their Lord knows best about them. Those who prevailed in their affair said: We shall certainly build a building over them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:21. Therefore they are still in their cave and that’s because Allah glory be to Him said: {And they remained in their cave..} [Al-Kahf] 18:25 in the meaning of that they will get out from their cave O you the thinker.

As for the stone so which secret you want to make it in it so you magnify it rather than the magnified House of Allah and single it out with the kissing? Do you want to make for the people an authority against you? So keep your duty to Allah O Najm and argue with knowledge and not with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 51624 من موضوع يا "نجم" لا تقُل على الله ما لم تعلم ..

- 3 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    08 - محرم - 1431 هـ
    25 - 12 - 2009 مـ
    02:36 صباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

يا "نجم" لا تقُل على الله ما لم تعلم ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    يا سيدي عدد السنوات التي قضاها اهل الكهف في نومهم ثلاثماية و تسعة سنوات (( 309 ))
    كلمة و ازدادوا تسعا، لان التقويم كان بالميلادي فكان نومهم بالميلادي 300 سنة، و لما صار التقويم الهجري اي اضافة 11 يوم لكل سنة هجرية على لتعادل التقويم الميلادي يكون الحساب كالتالي
    300 ضرب 11 يوم يساوي 3300 يوم
    و لو قسمنا ال 3300 يوم على ايام السنة الميلادية 365 فالناتج هو تسعة = 9.04

سامحك الله ايها الشيخ
    و اما عددهم فالقليل يعلم عددهم و لكنه غير مجهول
    و قال سيدي ابن عباس رضي الله عنهم انا من القليل الذين يعرف عددهم و هم سبعة و ثامنهم كلبهم
    اما بالنسبة الى تقبيل الحجر الأسود فلو كنت انت المهدي لعرفت اسرار الحجر الأسود و لماذا الناس تبدأ الطواف به و لماذا نطوف سبعة اشواط ابتداء من ركن الحجر الأسود
    انما اريد ان اذكر حاجة صغيرة لعل من يقرأ يتدبر
    العهود الواردة في القرآن سبعة و قد اودعت هذه في الحجر الأسود
    و لهذا كان النبي عليه الصلاة و السلام يقبل هذا الحجر و هو رمز من رموز الدين الاسلام لان النبي عليه الصلاة و السلام قام بتقبيله افلا نقتدي به يا حلو
    انتهى الاقتباس
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله أخي نجم، وأنصحك لا تقُل على الله ما لم تعلم وأراك قلت:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    ( انما اريد ان اذكر حاجة صغيرة لعل من يقرأ يتدبر )
    انتهى الاقتباس
    فأين تدبرك يا رجل؟ فلو سلّمنا بتفسيرك أنهم لبثوا ثلاثمائة سنين وتسع سنوات، إذاً قد انتهت قصتهم وتمّ بعثهم وخرجوا من كهفهم! إذاً لماذا البنيان عليهم يا فطحول العقل؟ وذلك لأنّ الله أخبركم أنهم لا يزالون في كهفهم نائمين. ولذلك قال الله تعالى لنبيه: {وَتَرَى الشَّمْسَ إِذَا طَلَعَت تَّزَاوَرُ عَن كَهْفِهِمْ ذَاتَ الْيَمِينِ وَإِذَا غَرَبَت تَّقْرِضُهُمْ ذَاتَ الشِّمَالِ وَهُمْ فِي فَجْوَةٍ مِّنْهُ ذَلِكَ مِنْ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ مَن يَهْدِ اللَّهُ فَهُوَ الْمُهْتَدِ وَمَن يُضْلِلْ فَلَن تَجِدَ لَهُ وَلِيًّا مُّرْشِدًا (17)وَتَحْسَبُهُمْ أَيْقَاظًا وَهُمْ رُقُودٌ وَنُقَلِّبُهُمْ ذَاتَ الْيَمِينِ وَذَاتَ الشِّمَالِ وَكَلْبُهُم بَاسِطٌ ذِرَاعَيْهِ بِالْوَصِيدِ لَوِ اطَّلَعْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ لَوَلَّيْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِرَارًا وَلَمُلِئْتَ مِنْهُمْ رُعْبًا(18)} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

وترى أن تمّ العثور عليهم ثمّ أقاموا على كهفهم البناء وهم فيه لم يخرجوا بعد. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَكَذَلِكَ أَعْثَرْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ لِيَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ وَأَنَّ السَّاعَةَ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهَا إِذْ يَتَنَازَعُونَ بَيْنَهُمْ أَمْرَهُمْ فَقَالُوا ابْنُوا عَلَيْهِم بُنْيَانًا رَّبُّهُمْ أَعْلَمُ بِهِمْ قَالَ الَّذِينَ غَلَبُوا عَلَى أَمْرِهِمْ لَنَتَّخِذَنَّ عَلَيْهِم مَّسْجِدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:21]. إذاً هم لا يزالون في كهفهم وذلك لأنّ الله سبحانه قال: {وَلَبِثُوا فِي كَهْفِهِمْ} بمعنى أنهم سوف يخرجون من كهفهم أيها المتفكّر.

وأما الحجر فأيُّ سرٍّ تريدُ أن تجعلَه فيه حتى تعظمها عن بيت الله المعظم وتخصّها بالتقبيل؟ فهل تريدون أن تجعلوا للناس عليكم سلطانا؟ فاتّقِ الله يا نجم وجادل بالعلم وليس بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــ

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. The reply of the Awaited Mahdi from the decisive Reminder to the owner of the stone..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-11-2015, 12:49 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •