الموضوع: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 2

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 19
  1. افتراضي Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 2

Encyclopedia
    Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 2

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, we find in your words good but we are fear if follow you that we go astray off the straight path so we are not rejecting nor we are believing so what is your word?

And replied who has the knowledge of the Book so he said:

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

I know the reason of your turning away from the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surly it is because you fear that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni could be not the Awaited Mahdi, then I declare to you Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and I say: Are you worshiping Allah or you are worshiping the Awaited Mahdi? For that you think that if you followed the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and he is not the Awaited Mahdi so you just gone astray off the straight path, O praise be to my Lord! So how do they go astray off the straight path whom they respond to the call of the humans altogether to the monotheism word; no deity except Allah Him Alone no partner for Him, a word equally between the Worlds and between His creatures altogether so you would be for Allah worshiping onto certain knowledge from your Lord the Great Quran? How do you think that you if you followed Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and he is not the Awaited Mahdi that you gone astray off the straight path! Evil is the the argument is your argument that the reason of your turning away off the call of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is your fear that he is not the Awaited Mahdi, so he might be the Awaited Mahdi who you are waiting for him? Isn't he will call you to worship Allah Him Alone upon certain knowledge from His Lord the Great Quran, are you worshiping Allah or you are worshiping the Awaited Mahdi? For that you are fearing if he is not Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni then you are gone astray off the straight path, so do you see in the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a clear falsehood and he is arguing with you by Allah's preserved message from altering; the Great Quran, then in what announcement after this will you then believe?

So evil the people the turning away off the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and following him and adding to his strength, as for those who turned away and their argument was not but fearing that he (Mahdi) is not Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so did I call you to worship me and said to you I am your Lord the most high? and for that you fear if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was not him your Lord that you then gone astray off the straight path and you worshiped other than your Lord the Awaited Mahdi, have you then no sense? So are you waiting the true Awaited Mahdi from you Lord that he say that? Then I say to you: {And, O my people, act according to your ability, I too am acting. You will come to know who it is on whom will the punishment comes to him to disgrace him, and who it is that is a liar. And watch, surely I am too watching with you.}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:93

Allah the Most High said: {So wait for the day when the heaven brings an obvious smoke,(10) Enveloping people. This is a painful chastisement.(11) Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dokhan] 44:10-12

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more in English: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21825

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=110817

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2058

2. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the reward of who followed you and do have an evidence onto that?

Unfortunately the Awaited Mahdi found that the first who disbelieved in the call to follow the decisive Quran are the believers whom they know that the Great Quran is the Truth from the Lord of the worlds so they turned away off the call to follow the Judgement of Allah's Book and the disbelieving in what differ to its judgment except few of the Muslims from who responded to the Awaited Mahdi's call to Allah and the competition for His love and the nearness to Him; those are the lovers of Allah and His messenger, and they did not say in fact the only beloved of Allah among the Muslims is Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family; in fact they joined the servants for the competition to the worshiped Lord and did not leave Allah for His prophets and His messengers; but they devoted their worship to their Lord and their hearts gathered into loving Allah so Allah loved them and brought them near and made them beloveds of the All Merciful Who promised by them in the decisive Quran, their love to their Lord became far above the material greed and their Lord would never please them by the kingdom in all of it until He fulfill for them the Greatest Bliss rather than the kingdom of their lord so their beloved, the Loving, to be pleased into Himself and not sorrow nor sad, what a great honoring which Allah has prepared for them and He would not summon them into His paradise at first of the matter nor He summon them into His hell-fire; in fact their resurrection to their Lord would be done on pulpits of light honoring them from among the righteous and among His creatures altogether in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {The day when We summon the dutiful delegation to the All Merciful (to receive honors),}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:85

And form them the people whom Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- foretold about them in the true narration: [O you the people, listen, be mindful and know that for — Allah the All Mighty Glory be to Him — servants who are not prophets nor martyrs, envying them the prophets and martyrs for their councils and their nearness from Allah, then came a man from the Bedouin Arabs of the remote people and waved by his hand to Allah's prophet forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him, then said: O prophet of Allah, people from the people, who are not prophets nor martyrs, envying them the prophets nor martyrs for their councils and their nearness from Allah! attribute them for us — I mean describe them to us — , delighted the face of the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him- for the question of the Bedouin, so the messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him said: they are people from diverse people, and contented tribes, did not connect between them near kin, they loved each other in Allah's love and were sincere to one another, Allah puts for them pulpits from light and seated them on it]. Truthful peace be upon him.

Those are the beloveds of Allah from the worlds who responded to the call of the competition in Allah's love and His nearness so their hearts gathered in loving Allah and they are from different spots of the earth and that's because the call of the Imam Mahdi in an international call through the world wide web that reaches to different places of the earth so they responded to the caller to Allah's love the top selection of humanity and the best of creatures, the beloveds of the All Merciful in the decisive Quran after that the Muslims turned-away off following their religion in the decisive Great Quran, so they left Allah to His prophets and messengers because of the exaggeration without right into Allah's prophets and His messengers, and here he is the Imam Mahdi calling all the worshipers to the competition with the worshipers to the worshiped Lord which is of them is most loved and closer? And what was the saying of the Muslims except they said: " do you want us to compete against Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- in Allah's love and His nearness so one of us is greedy to be the most loved and most near to Allah? Far from, very far! In fact you are an insolent satan and not the Awaited Mahdi".

Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to them and I say: O nation of Islam, O pilgrims of Allah's sacred house, indeed for each call is a proof, verily I am the Imam Mahdi I declare to you from the decisive Quran then I prove to you the call of competition to the All Merciful which one of you most Loved and the nearest if you were worshiping Him, and Allah does not send the Imam Mahdi with new Book therefor you would never find me arguing with you except from Allah's decisive Book and the True Sunna of His messenger, and advanced is Allah's declaration but the Truth is in His decisive Book about the how would be the worship of the worshipers to the worshiped Lord. Allah the Most High said: {they seek the means of access (Al-Waseela) to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:57

It is clearing to you that Allah does not declare to His worshipers; which worshiper is most loved and the nearest to Allah from all His worshipers in the Kingdom; in fact He made him an unknown servant therefore you find the servants whom they do not associate with Him a thing are seeking the means of access (Al-Waseela) to their Lord - whoever of them is nearest, so each of them is hoping to be that servant. And not the competition on the level of humans only; rather on the level of His servants of the kingdom the entire of it, and for that Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- said: [Ask Allah the means of access (Al-Waseela) it is a degree in paradise, it is not fit except for one servant from Allah's servants and I hope to be him]. Truthful Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family.

And that is because the location of the high degree is the nearest of the degrees to the Throne of the All Merciful, therefor Allah the Most High said: {they seek the means of access (Al-Waseela) to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest}Truthful Allah the Great, so why you are not seeking (Al-Waseela) the means of access to Allah O assembly of Muslims, and you turned away off Allah's command in His decisive Book: {O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and seek means of nearness to Him, and strive hard in His way that you may be successful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma-eda] 5:35? But unfortunately you refused and turned away from Allah's command then you said it is not proper for you to compete against Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- onto the means of access (Al-Waseela), then the Awaited Mahdi replies to you and I say: Is the competition is onto (Al-Waseela) the means of access, but in fact: {keep your duty to Allah, and seek (Al-Waseela) means of nearness to Him,} whoever of you is most loved and nearest if you were believers? But unfortunately the word of Allah the most High is applying on you: {And most of them believe not in Allah without associating others (with Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:106

O assembly of Muslims keep your duty to Allah, it is not the goal of announcing the competition is onto the means of access (Al-Waseela) but in fact: {keep your duty to Allah, and seek (Al-Waseela) means of nearness to Him,} if you were worshiping Him as the worship of sincere ones whom they do not associate with Allah a thing as Allah made their worship known to you in His decisive Book: {they seek the means of access (Al-Waseela) to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest}Truthful Allah the Great }Truthful Allah the Great

The question that comes up: Isn't the right for you in Allah's Himself praise be to Him as for them or you that you see them the sons of Allah praise be to Him Who did not take a female companion nor a son? But in fact they are servants to Allah like you and for you is the right into Allah what is for them, so there is no difference between the servants at the worshiped Lord except with keeping their duty to Allah at their Lord by their good sincere deeds for the His pleasure the Generous, Will you not then keep your duty to Allah?

O assembly of Muslims, Allah did not send His messengers to the people to exaggerate in them so they limit the competition to Allah for them alone without the righteous, Holy Allah: {Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:111

In fact you find the call of all the prophets and messengers is itself the call of the Awaited Mahdi; O servants of Allah worship Allah Him Alone and no associate for Him Who created you to be worshiping for Him. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dharyat] 51-56

Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Read more in English: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21825

3. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: So what O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is we do not fearing that you are not the Awaited Mahdi and we do not associate with Allah a thing?

Allah the Most High said: {So wait for the day when the heaven brings an obvious smoke,(10) Enveloping people. This is a painful chastisement.(11)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dokhan] 44:10-11

O scholars of Islam and their Nation, indeed I advise you by one (thing); will you see if you do not follow Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni fearing that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not the Awaited and that would an excuse for you before Allah, but Allah will say to you: to what Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni called you for? And then you would say: He called us to Your worship Alone by Yourself with no associate for You and to the competition in Your Love and nearness to You and the Bliss of Yourself pleasure. Then Allah would say to you: Do you see if you followed what Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is calling to it that you are in manifest falsehood and he is calling you to: {Allah, your true Lord. And what is there after the truth but error? How then are you turned away!}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:32? Then Allah would say to you: So enter the gates of hell in humiliation.

This is the result of who are turning away off the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni by the excuse of their fear if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was not the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord so evil fear is your fear; such people are more astray than the cattle's way, such people it is too much for them that we give them the likeness of cattle; in fact they are more astray off the path. Such people they do not use their mind nor they think they are from whom Allah said About them that they are: {Deaf, dumb, (and) blind, so they do not return}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara]

O people, It is incumbent upon me that I do not say about Allah except the Truth, and come to declare to you by the Truth, so if you responded to the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who is arguing with you by the explanatory statements from your Lord so you just been guided to the straight path even if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was not the Mahdi, then it is upon him his lies and his Lord puts him in account for impersonating the Awaited Mahdi if he was from the liars, but I will say words that you would be witnesses on them: "O our Allah You know that I did not forge a lie against You that I am the Awaited Mahdi, O our Allah if You know that I am not the True Awaited Mahdi from You then it is upon me two times Allah's curse of what You cursed with it lucifer the outcast satan, O our Allah who rejects me and I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi Your chosen Khalifa so to You I supplicate by the Truth of Your written mercy in the descended Book that You forgive for him so You guide him to the straight path surely they do not know that I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi who the are waiting for him, O our Allah I hoped from You by the Truth of no God except You and by the Truth of Your mercy which you ordained upon Yourself and by the Truth of the Great pleasure of Yourself that if my patience onto them ran out and I supplicated against them, (I ask you) not to answer my supplication against them and You are Most Merciful to them than Your servant and Your promise is the Truth and You are the Most Merciful of the merciful ones, so it was not for them to deprive me in achieving the Greatest Bliss, O our Allah I ask You to witness that I decided to have patience onto them even if they did not believe ever till the day when people rise to the Lord of the worlds I would not supplicate against them, and it is not my prevention off the supplication against them is a mercy to them (from me) Holiness for Allah I am not more merciful onto Your servant than You my Lord; in fact because I knew the You are Truly Most Merciful than all the merciful ones, and for that Your sorrow upon Your servants whom they refused Your forgiveness and Your pleasure surly it is most extreme than the sorrow of the mother upon her child even that You did not wrong them in a thing; even if they turned away off the call, of Your prophets and Your messengers, to You then they say: {Our Lord, decide between us and our people with truth, and You are the Best of Deciders.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Araf] 7:89. Then comes the response to them from their Lord and Allah would never violate His promise to His messengers so He perishes their enemy : {It was not but a single blow, and lo! they were still.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ya-Sean] 36:29

Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Read more in English:https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21825

4. افتراضي

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

27 - 08 - 1431 AH
    08 - 08 - 2010 AD
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the secret of the Greatest Bliss that you swear by it always?

O community of supporters, Allah has aided the Imam Mahdi with the greatest verse in the Book, indeed it is the fact of Allah's name the Greatest in the hearts of the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi; the sincere ones among them who are the worshipers of the Lord; who knew about Allah's name the Greatest, those will know the certain knowledge that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is really the Awaited Mahdi without doubt nor suspicion for they realized that Allah's love and His nearness and His Self pleasure is Truly a Bliss that is bigger than the bliss of paradise no matter how enormous it got and no matter how it is, those are the people whom Allah loves them and they love Him an extreme deep-love. Verily, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him they will not be pleased in Allah's kingdom altogether; not in the worldly life nor the hereafter until achieving Allah's pleasure in Himself. And since that Allah just ordained upon Himself that He pleases His righteous servants as fulfillment to His True promise in His decisive Book: {Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:100

But some of them whom Allah protects them from His chastisement so He makes enter His paradise behold he is happily delighted with what Allah had given him from His grace, and some of them who yet they desire for martyrdom in the cause of Allah so you find them got pleased with their Lord. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And think not of those who are killed in Allah’s way as dead. In fact, they are alive being provided sustenance from their Lord,(169) Rejoicing in what Allah has given them out of His grace, and they rejoice for the sake of those who, (being left) behind them, have not yet joined them, that they have no fear, nor shall they grieve.(170) They rejoice for Allah’s favor and (His) grace, and that Allah wastes not the reward of the believers.(171)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:169-171

You find that they are just being pleased in contentment within themselves by what Allah granted them from His grace, for that Allah described their condition for you, and the Most High said: {Rejoicing in what Allah has given them out of His grace,}Truthful Allah the Great. This is an evidence that they have been pleased within themselves so Allah fulfilled His True promise to them with the Truth: {Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him,}Truthful Allah the Great, those have sold themselves and their wealth to their Lord in exchange for His heavenly-garden which He made it known to them in His decisive Book, and they were given paradise for the price of their wealth and themselves. A fulfillment to His True promise in His decisive Book: {Surely Allah has bought from the believers their persons and their wealth — theirs (in return) is the Garden. They fight in Allah’s way, so they kill and they get killed. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Quran. And who is more faithful to his promise than Allah? Rejoice therefore in your bargain which you have made. And that is the mighty achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:111

As for other people, Allah could never please them a thing with His paradise no matter how it got great and no matter what it is until He fulfill for them the Greatest Bliss that is greater than His heavenly-garden, praise be to Him; those are the most of all the servants are strongest in love to Allah, so He loved them as much of their love to Him; those whom their worship to their Lord was kept far from the longing and greed in the materialistic bliss, for that you do not find that Allah’s offer of His paradise in return to the request. Those are the people in whom Allah promised in His decisive Book in case the believers turned away from their religion, Allah the Most High said: {O you who believe, should anyone of you turn back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, whom He loves and who love Him, humble towards the believers, mighty against the disbelievers, striving hard in Allah’s way and not fearing the blame of any blamer. This is Allah’s grace — He gives it to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing. }Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:54

And since that Allah ordained upon Himself (to fulfill) the pleasure of His righteous servants as ratification to His True promise in His decisive Book: {Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him}, so the question that arises: Are they by any chance will be pleased with the bliss of the heavenly-gardens and the pure beautiful ones while the Love of their hearts the All Merciful is not pleased in Himself because of the wrongful of His servants to themselves, and they (lovers of Allah) knew that Allah is most sorrow over His servants whom wronged themselves, also greater than the sorrow of the mother over her child? As for those, the angels come to deliver the good new to them about the heavenly-garden of their Lord Whom He promised them in it, and they want to lead them to it, lo and behold the angels see the wonder on their faces just covered it the deep silent sadness! So the angels would say to them: “In fact no fear onto you and nor shall you grieve”. Then they say: “Surly by Allah for if does not Allah fulfill to us the Greatest Bliss indeed our grieve over the Greatest Bliss is greater than the of whom they wronged themselves”. So the angels did not understand their words and what do they mean? Perhaps they mean the bliss of paradise! Then the angels repeat to them the good new and say: {Fear not, nor be grieved, and receive good news of paradise which you were promised.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:30

But there is no use from the good news of the angels to them by winning the bliss of their Lord's paradise, of what has astonished the close angels of the All Merciful, and they said: “What is wrong with these people and what is the reason of their sadness, what is on their mind that they did not rejoice with the bliss of the heavenly-gardens as many of the believers rejoiced in it? And what is the Greatest Bliss which they are hoping from their Lord which is greater than the blissful gardens (of paradise)?”. Of what caused the angels to enter into confusion from their matter, so they are not from who are driven to hell-fire and they refused to be driven to the heavenly-garden! Then the All Merciful gathered them as a one delegation from among the dutiful ones, confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {The day when We gather the dutiful delegation to the All Merciful to receive honors,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Maryam] 19:85

Leading them their Imam until they stopped before the All Merciful, and their matter is postponed for a while, and the reckoning continued among the nations and each soul pleads arguing for itself. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {On the day when every soul will come pleading for itself, and every soul will be paid in full what it has done, and they will not be dealt with unjustly.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:111.

As for those of the delegates; they were silent before their Lord. Then the polytheists search for their intercessors whom they were exaggerating in them in the worldly-life and they leave Allah specifically for them, and they say they are our intercessors at their Lord.As the Muslims wait for the intercession of Mohammad -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, as the Christians wait for the intercession of Allah’s messenger the Messiah Jesus son of -Mary prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family. Then the bringing of all the close prophet, messengers and Allah's loyal-friends whom their followers were exaggerating in them without right, then when they see them they recognise their followers whom they are exaggerating in them without right: {And when those who ascribed partners (to Allah) see their associate-gods, they will say: Our Lord, these are our associate-gods on whom we called besides You. But they will throw back at them the word: Surely you are liars.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:86

Then Allah say to them: Call them to respond to you so they intercede for you at your Lord if you were truthful! And Allah the Most High said: {And it will be said: Call your associate-gods. So they will call upon them, but they will not answer them, and they will see the chastisement. Would that they had followed the right way!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:64

Then Allah directs the question to His loyal-friends who their followers have exalted them without right, and Allah the Most High said: {And on the day when He will gather them, and that which they serve besides Allah, He will say: Was it you who led astray these My servants, or did they themselves stray from the path?(17) They will say: Glory be to You! it was not beseeming for us that we should take for protectors others besides You, but You did make them and their fathers to enjoy until they forgot the Reminder, and they became a lost people.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:17-18

Allah's loyal-friends denied that they ordered them in exalting them unjustly, and Allah the Most High said: {And on the day when We gather them all together, then We shall say to those who associated others (with Allah): Keep where you are, you and your associate-gods. Then We shall separate them one from another, and their associates will say: It was not us that you served.(28) So Allah suffices as a witness between us and you that we were quite unaware of your serving (us).(29)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:28-29

As for the other groups, surely they threw the blame on the nations before them for they followed them the blind following and they were upon clear falsehood, and Allah the Most High said: {Those against whom the word has proved true will say: Our Lord, these are whom they caused us to deviate — we caused them to deviate as we ourselves deviated. We declare our innocence before You. They never worshiped us.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:63

So what is meant by their word: {Our Lord, these are whom they caused us to deviate} they mean the nation before them, and they are their fathers whom they found them worshiping Allah's righteous servants (to be brought) near to Allah so they followed them the blind following, and for that they raised the case against their forefathers the nation that was before them, and they said: {Our Lord, these are whom they caused us to deviate} meaning; those who were the cause of our deviation from the Truth. Then Allah’s honored servants gave the answer and said: {we caused them to deviate as we ourselves deviated.}, meaning; that we caused them to deviate as we deviated, so we exaggerated in Your honored servants without right till we called them without You, then Allah's honorable servants threw the reply and they said: {We declare our innocence before You. They never worshiped us.}Truthful Allah the Great. As for the other group, surely they were worshiping the angels and they are not even angels; in fact they are jinn satans, and they were saying to them that they are the close angles of the All Merciful, so they command them in prostrating to them for closeness to their Lord, then Allah directs the question to His close angels and say: {And on the day when He will gather them all together, then will He say to the angels: Did these worship you?(40) They will say: Glory be to You! You are our Protecting Friend, not they; nay, they worshiped the jinn; most of them were believers in them.(41)}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba´] 34:40-41

Allah said to them: Call them will they respond to you so they intercede for you at your Lord? So they called them and they did not answer them and the saw the chastisement and their ties are cut, and Allah the Most High said: {And it will be said: Call your associate-gods. So they will call upon them, but they will not answer them, and they will see the chastisement. Would that they had followed the right way!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:64

Lo and behold, a servant from Allah's servants is screaming, complaining to their Lord the wrong doing of those who associated with their Lord that they wronged him, then He increases them distress upon distress, and that so they give-up the intercession of the servants in front of the worshiped Lord, so they turn to their Lord after they despaired from the mercy of servants. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {There will every soul become acquainted with what it sent before, and they will be brought back to Allah, their true Patron, and that which they devised will escape from them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:30

Then comes the offer of All Merciful to the Imam of the few from the others in order to please His servant, and those who were in his likeness, so it was offered to him the high exalted level in paradise so he would refused, then Allah would increase him and say: Even if I appointed you a khalifa of your Lord over the kingship of all things so he would refuse, then Allah would increase him with the command of "Be and it is" so He would aid him with His absolute power with His permission so he would say for the thing be and it is, so he would refuse, then the astonishment takes over all righteous servants of Allah even the close angeles of the All Merciful, and they say: "Then what is this Greatest Bliss which is greater than what Allah have offered him, Oh to the severe wonder?!".

As for the righteous from the people they thought (ill) in that servant an unjustly thinking, and they said among themselves: “So which bliss that is greater than what had his Lord displayed to him; in fact as if this servant wants himself to be the Lord, so what’s wrong with him and what struck him, he refuses to be Allah's khalifa over the kingdom of paradise which its width is the havens and the earth; in fact Allah's khalifa on Allah's kingdom altogether, so what bliss is greater than that kingdom, all of it! So how can that be that Allah make subservient for him all of the existence then he refuses?”. So the extreme astonishment appears on their faces from that servant until they saw his company the astonishment increased on the faces of the righteous, and the astonishment overwhelmed all the close angels, behold the company of that servant are smiling in laughter from the astonishment of Allah's righteous close servants for they know in the reality of Allah's name the Greatest, it is that Allah being pleased in Himself, and how Allah would be pleased in Himself in order He makes His servants enter into His mercy, surely they are as well have what their Imam has from persistence on achieving of the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the bliss of paradise. And that servant only speaks to His Lord in his name and their names altogether to the fact that their goal is one and no second for it, and neither match for it nor they accept the equality in it, a thing . Also that servant is the only one whom Allah permits for him to speak to His Lord about His servants to the fact he would never intercede for them at their Lord in order to increases them error to their error; But Allah gives permission to him to address his Lord for the fact Allah knows that His servant would say aright while all the dutiful they do not possess permission from the All Merciful (to address Him). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely for those who keep their duty is achievement,(31) Gardens and vineyards,(32) And youthful (companions), equals in age,(33) And a pure cup.(34) They hear not therein vain words, nor lying(35) A reward from your Lord, a gift sufficient;(36) The Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is between them, the All Merciful,they are not able to address Him.(37) The day when the Spirit and the angels stand in ranks; none shall speak except he whom the All Merciful permits and he speaks aright.(38)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naba] 78:31-39

And that is the servant whom He gave the permission to him to speak to his Lord about the secret of the intercession to the fact he would never ask Allah the intercession and it should not be for him; In fact the intercession is for Allah altogether, surely the servant is not more merciful than Allah the Most Merciful of all the merciful ones, and only he disputes his Lord in achieving the Greatest Bliss that is greater than His heavenly-garden, and that would never be fulfilled until He is pleased in Himself, praise be to Him. And that is the servant whom Allah gave permission to him and said aright, he is the only servant who knew the reality of Allah's name the Greatest, then he taught the people about it, then from his followers of his supporters from the inside and outside have knew the reality of Allah's name the Greatest, because in it is the secret of intercession, for that Allah gives the permission for him to speak to his Lord. Allah the Most High said: {And intercession avails not with Him, except for him whom He permits. Until when fear is removed from their hearts, they say: What is it that your Lord said? They say: The Truth. And He is the Exalted Most High, the Great.}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba´] 34:23

And said the possessors of the hearts which is knowing that a great disaster will be made to befall them after they heard the pardon of forgiveness for them, so their fear is removed from their hearts, and they say to the company of that servant: {What is it that your Lord said?}. Then reply to them the company of that servant: {They say: The Truth. And He is the Most High, the Great.}Truthful Allah the Great
    Here realized Allah's servants altogether the fact of Allah's name the Greatest, and realized its hidden secret in the Book, and Allah granted His grace with it over few of servants that Allah gathers them on pulpits of light, envying them the prophets and the martyrs over that abode for them between the hands of their Lord, and those are the honored delegation whom their gathering done to the All Merciful a one delegation group to receive honors. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {The day when We gather the dutiful delegation to the All Merciful to receive honors,}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:85

That is the honored delegation above the heads of all the creatures, and for each are degrees according to what they done of deeds; those are the people whom the prophets and the martyrs envy them while they are not prophets nor they desire to be from the martyrs for the fact their goal is more superior then to die martyrs in Allah's way; in fact they want their lives to continue until the guidance of the people is achieved; those people are the beloveds of the All Merciful that Allah promised about them in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, should anyone of you turn back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, whom He loves them and they love Him, humble towards the believers, mighty against the disbelievers, striving hard in Allah’s way and not fearing the censure of any censurer. This is Allah’s grace — He gives it to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:54

Those are the people whom the prophets and the martyrs envy them for their council from their Lord. Confirming for the true narration from Mohammad the messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- through the true narrators, delivered Ibn Abi Al-Dunia, and Ibn Jarir, Ibn al-Mundhir and Abu Sheikh and the son of Mardawayh and Bayhaqi from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, said: Messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him- said: [Indeed, there are servants from Allah's servants that the prophets and the martyrs envy them on the day of resurrection for their council from Allah. Asked: Who are they O prophet of Allah? He said: People loved one another for Allah without wealth nor ken-relationship, their faces of light upon pulpits of light, they do not fear if the people got afraid, nor they grieve if the people grieved]. Truthful Mohammad the messenger of Allah, prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family.

And the son of Shaiba and the wise Al-Termizy in Nawader Al-Osoul off the son of Masoud may Allah be pleased with him said: Messenger of Allah prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him said: [Surely for the devoted lovers for Allah the Exalted Most High a post from a red ruby on top of the post there are seventy thousand rooms, their fair-beauty illuminate for the the people of the heavenly-garden as the sun illuminates the people of the world, they say to each other: Go off with us so we look at the devoted lovers for Allah, so when they oversaw them; their fair-beauty illuminates the people of the heavenly-garden as the sun illuminates the people of the world]. Those are the people whom Allah promised in them in His decisive Book: {O you who believe, should anyone of you turn back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, whom He loves them and they love Him,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:54

So do you see Him mentioned the heavenly-garden or hell-fire? And that because their worship for their Lord is most superior of all worships in the Book, surely they valued their Lord for His True value, so they did not worship Allah fearing of His hell-fire nor desiring His paradise in fact: {He loves them and they love Him}, since that they loved Allah a strong deep love that is greater than everything in all the existence so how they will be pleased with anything in the existence as long as their Lord, their beloved One did not got pleased in Himself? Verily, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor a worshiped else than Him if Allah speaks to one of the supporters of the Imam Mahdi and say to him: O worshiper of the Greatest Bliss, it will never be achieved your Lord’s pleasure in Himself until you ransom yourself for His servants by casting yourself into hell-fire! He would have said: [Indeed by Your Might and Your Glory my Lord I would have not cast myself into hell fire as ransom for my child part of my heart, but You are most loved to myself than myself and my son, and all the prophets and messengers, and the pure beautiful humans and the pure beautiful eye ones, in that case; my Greatest Bliss that is greater than Your heavenly-garden would never be achieved until I cast myself in hell fire, so I ask You my Lord to witness and I ask each servant you created him to worship You in the heavens and the earth to witness, and Allah is sufficient as witness that I would never walk to the hell fire walking, but in fact I will zap to it speeding as long in that is achieving of my Greatest Bliss so You are pleased in Yourself my Lord and not sorrow nor angry, and that’s because I love You my Lord, my enjoyment, my every wish and all my pleasure is that my beloved my Lord just to be pleased in Himself and not sorrow neither sad nor angry, and for that Your servant will never be pleased in himself ever until You —my Lord— is pleased in Yourself not being sorrow neither sad nor angry, that’s because I worship the Bliss of Your pleasure my Lord, so if You do not fulfill that for Your servant then for what You have created me — O my God? If You do not fulfill the Greatest Bliss for Your servant then You just wronged Your servant — O my God; but You said —my Lord— and Your word is the Truth: {And your Lord does not wrongs anyone.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:49. That’s because Your servant can not and do not want to be able to be convinced in the blissful paradise and the pure beautiful ones so fie to the blissful heavenly-garden if did not fulfill for Your servant the Greatest Bliss rather than it, there is no need for me in it for a thing — O Most Merciful of all the merciful ones, so how can he be upon error who took Allah's pleasure is being the Greatest Bliss which is greater than the world and the hereafter?And I know that in this there is a wisdom of creating Your servant and all Your servants, and I would never accept in other than that for exchange, and I took that as a way to You my Lord.]

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26102

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=6502

5. افتراضي

27 - 08 - 1431 AH
    08 - 08 - 2010 AD
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

A Questioner asked so he said: And who reaches this status which you described?

O my people, I swear by Allah the Great who creates the bones when they are decomposed that what I told you about that servant if Allah would speak to him to cast himself in hell fire as a ransom until achieving the Greatest Bliss, indeed that servant would have uttered with what the Awaited Mahdi have said because I knew from Allah from before that indeed he is from whom Allah will choose them for Himself and from among them is that first man of all the human beings who payed the charity to the Awaited Mahdi, then said about him Mohammad the messenger of Allah: He gained the commerce. So invoke a prayer of forgiveness upon him and salute him with best salutation. Surely do not compel me (to reveal) who would be that servant from the supporters and most assuredly you will know him and the honored descendants of his house after the manifest victory; in fact he is from the descendants of the House of Mohammad the messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family; in fact he is from the offspring of Imam Al-Husain the son of Ali son of Abi Talib, and he surely know that Imam Mahdi uttered in what his tongue will utter.

Perhaps the human satans say: "What’s up with him the Awaited Mahdi is complementing this commendation on that man? Is he because he is the first who payed to him the obligated charity in the Book?". Then replies to him the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and I say: By Allah, surely he will know that you are from the liars, and that the complement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni on him is not because he is the first to pay the charity ordinance to the Awaited Mahdi; but my commendation on him —with Allah's permission— with Truth, what makes me know in the fact of his True worship to his Lord unless (Allah) issued fatwa to me in his worship? He Who knows the dishonesty of eyes and that which the chests conceal

O my people, Which loss that lost it who turned away from following the Awaited Imam Mahdi; servant of the Greatest Bliss Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? So which loss they lost it the turned away ones from the his nation of whom Allah made our mission known to them in the era of dialogue before the appearing then they turned away from offering the pledge of allegiance, loyalty, listening, obedience and tightening the strength to this great important matter, and revealing him to people? So what loss they lost it? Indeed so great is their regret, so great is their regret, so great is their regret!

O people, I exhort you only to one fact, surely to the fact of these words a news of an important-message, so either that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speaks of the Truth and guides to a straight path, or that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a madman, so if he was a madman this means that he just lost his mind, and for that he would never be able to uphold the argument against you; in fact the argument will be for those of understanding-minds, so if he and his loyal-friends were from the possessors of understanding-minds then definitely Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, him and whoever followed him; will win over you with the decisive clear verses they are the mother (basses) of the Book in the Grand Quran.

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26102
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=6502

6. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: How many prophets and messengers whom been mentioned in the Quran?

28 - 06 - 2007 AD
    02:34 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers, peace be upon us and upon all the righteous servants of Allah among the ancient ones and the later ones and ..among the upper assembly until the day of resurrection, then after

O community scholars of the nation, Allah have commanded you in having faith in all the prophets and messengers from the first of them Adam -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to the Musk seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and Allah have mentioned to you in the decisive verses of the grand Quran twenty eight of them by name and by the number of the (alphabetical) letters that the grand Quran consist of it; twenty eight prophet and messenger, and they are:

.1- Allah's prophet Adam -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him
    Allah the Most High said: {Truly Allah chose Adam and Noah and the descendants of Abraham and the descendants of ´Emran above the nations,(33) Offspring, one of the other..(34)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Emrãn] 3:33-34
    .2- Allah's prophet Noah forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .3- Allah's prophet Elyas forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .4- Allah's prophet Edrees forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .5- Allah's prophet Al-Yasa`a forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .6- Allah's prophet Hûd forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .7- Allah's prophet Saleh forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .8- Allah's prophet Ayoub forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .9- Allah's prophet Ebraheem (Abraham) forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .10- Allah's prophet Lût (Lot) forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .11- Allah's prophet Esmail forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .12- Allah's prophet Es-haq (Isaac) forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .13- Allah's prophet Shu`aib forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .14- Allah's prophet Yunus (Jonah) forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .15- Allah's prophet Yaqoub (Jacob) forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .16- Allah's prophet Yusuf (Joseph) forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .17- Allah's prophet Mousa (Moses) forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .18- Allah's prophet Harûn (Aaron) forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .19- Allah's prophet Luqman forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .20- Allah's prophet Ozair forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .21- Allah's prophet Dhul Qarnain forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .22- Allah's prophet Daoud (David) forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .23- Allah's prophet Sulaiman (Solomon) forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .24- Allah's prophet ´Emran forgiveness and peace be upon him
    .25- Allah's prophet Zakaria (Zechariah) forgiveness and peace be upon him
    Allah's prophet Yahya (John) forgiveness and peace be upon him 26-
    .27- Allah's prophet Al-Messiah ´AEsa the son of Maryam (the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary) forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother
    .28-The seal of the prophets and the messengers, Allah’s messenger to mankind and jinn altogether; Mohammad prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

And it should not be the number of the mentioned by name messengers and prophets in the grand Quran to exceed the number of the alphabetical letters which all of this grand Quran consist of, and the grand Quran consists of twenty eight alphabetical letter, that’s because it is a clear Arabic Quran, and the Arabic language consists of twenty eight alphabetical letters utters with it the clear Arabic tongue.

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26157

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=46627

7. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What are these names which Allah had taught to Adam forgiveness and peace be upon him in His word: {And He taught Adam all the names}?

28 - 06 - 2007 AD
    02:34 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

These chapters that possess the alphabetical letters which embeds in it the secrets of the names that Allah taught it to Adam peace be upon him, then Adam taught it to the angles, then the angles of the All Merciful knew all the names of Allah's khalifas altogether, and for that they said to Zakaria (Zechariah) that Allah is giving you the glad tidings of a lad his name is Yahya (John), as that their words to Maryam (Mary) : {O Mary, surely Allah gives you good news with a word from Him (of one) whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:45

:All these symbols are for names of Allah’s khalifas of the prophets, messengers and righteous

(1) A.L.M. - Al-Baqarah
    (2) A.L.M. - Ãli-´Imrãn
    (3) A.L.M.S. - Al-A`arãf
    (4) A.L.R. - Younus
    (5) A.L.R. - Hûd
    (6) A.L.R. - Yousuf
    (7) A.L.M.R. - Al-Ra`ad
    (8) A.L.R. - Ibrahîm
    (9) A.L.R. - Al-Hijr
    (10) K.H.Y.`A.S. (Kãf. Hã. Yã. `Ayn. Sãd.) - Maryam
    (11) T.H. - Tã. Hã.
    (12) T.S.M. - Al-Shu`arã´
    (13) T.S. - Al-Naml
    (14) T.S.M. - Al-Qasas
    (15) A.L.M. - Al-`Ankaboot
    (16) A.L.M. - Al-Roum
    (17) A.L.M. - Luqmãn
    (18) A.L.M. - Al-Sajdah
    (19) Y.S. - Yã. Sîn.
    (20) S - Saad
    (21) H.M. - Ghãfer
    (22) H.M. - Fussilat
    (23) H.M.*`A.S. - Al-Shoo`arã
    (24) H.M. - Al-Zukhruf
    (25) H.M. - Al-Dukhãn
    (26) H.M. - Al-Jãtheyah
    (27) H.M. - Al-Ahqãf
    (28) Q - Qãf
    (29) N - N

As for the twenty eight chapters surely its letters belong to all prophets and messengers whom the Quran mentioned them by name with the pronunciation of the grand Quran, And all of them Allah granted them the knowledge of the Book. O community of Muslims, I do not think that you are waiting for a prophet nor a messenger, surely you knew with the twenty eight prophet and messenger had passed away and the seal of them was Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, but remained one chapter and no other, in fact it is the last chapter placed in the Quran of which carry the secret letters, the first one of them (A.L.M.) in chapter Al-Baqara, and the last of them (N).

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26157

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=46627

8. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the secret of the letter (N) and you have said that the number of the mentioned prophets in the Quran 28 so what it means the twenty eighth letter from the secret letters in the Honorable Quran?

09 - 06 - 1428 AH
    25 - 06 - 2007 AD
    12:36 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

As for the True explanatory statement: {(By) N. and (by) the pen and that which they write!(1)} Allah made an oath by a letter from the name of the Awaited Mahdi (N), and as for His word: {and that which they write!(1)}, so that what writes it the writers of the revelation from the verses of the Great Quran the descended upon the illiterate prophet Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, in a sense that Allah swore by a letter from the name of the Imam Mahdi and the grand Quran, and the answer of the oath: {With the grace of your Lord you are not mad.(2)} which means; O Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- you are not by the grace of your Lord is mad, till the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely you will see, and they (too) will see,(5) Which of you is mad.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:5-6

Then Allah swore by another letter from the name of the Imam Mahdi Nasser and symbolized for him with the letter (S) and (He swore) by the Quran; the possessing Remembrance that Allah will make him appear with a severe punishment from Him in a time wherein the deliverers are in self-exaltation and opposition, and the Muslims are weakened as their case in the era of the Awaited Mahdi for dialogue before the appearing. And Allah the Most High said: {By (S) and by the Quran, possessing Remembrance!(1) In fact, those who disbelieve are in self-exaltation and opposition.(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:1-2

And as for the final symbol in the Great Quran in chapter [Al-Qalam] (N) that it is (N) Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if you only knew, and Allah did not make me a prophet nor a messenger but an overall Imam for you and for your prophets, except who disbelieved that Allah made me an Imam for the son of Mary (Jesus) prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and whoever said: "It should not be for you to be an Imam for a prophet and messenger and you are not but a righteous man, and this if you are righteous". Surely, I will reply to him with His word Who swore by the first letter of the name of the supporter to His prophet and who will make his mission appear over the worlds by his arms and his hands, that’s an answer. And Allah the Most High said: {(By) N. and (by) the pen and that which they write!(1) By the grace of your Lord you are not mad.(2) And surely thine is a reward never to be cut off.(3) And surely you have sublime morals.(4) Surely you will see, and they (too) will see,(5) Which of you is mad.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:1-6. And Allah’s peace upon those of understanding-minds and insight (for the True knowledge) whom they listen to the word then they follow the best of it.

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more of the translated statement: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26157

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1262

9. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the secret of intercession on the day the people rise to the Lord of the worlds?

27 - 09 - 2011 AD
    27 - 09 - 1432 AH
    06:46 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah the Most High said: {O you who believe, spend out of what We have given you before the day comes in which there is no bargaining, nor friendship, nor intercession. And the disbelievers — they are the wrongdoers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:254

And the question of the Imam Mahdi: Isn't Allah's word decisive and clear nullifies the intercession of the servants between the hands of the Worshiped Lord, and for that Allah the Most High said: {And warn with it those who fear that they will be gathered to their Lord — there is no protector for them, nor any intercessor besides Him — so that they may keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:51

Look at the word of Allah the Most High: {there is no protector for them, nor any intercessor besides Him}, but those who do not believe in Allah except they are associating (with Him) they will say: " Slow down, slowly O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, it is only nullifying the intercession for the disbelievers, but the believers it is for them the intercession between the hands of their Lord, and for that will intercede for them Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family". Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him , and I say: We will wait and see it you were truthful or you were of the liars from whom they say against Allah what they do not know, and we will find the judgement between us from Allah in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, spend out of what We have given you before the day comes in which there is no bargaining, nor friendship, nor intercession. And the disbelievers — they are the wrongdoers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:254

And you find the speech directed to the believers and Allah nullifies the intercession for them between the hands of their Lord. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, spend out of what We have given you before the day comes in which there is no bargaining, nor friendship, nor intercession.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:254

The question that comes up: Isn't it the word (no) = (La) is nullifying in the dictionary of the Arabic language, and for that you say (La elaha ella Allah) = (no god except Allah), as well the nullifying came in the word of Allah the Most High: {nor intercession.} meaning that no intercession for a friend or a prophet between the hands of his Lord to intercede for the believers, as that the word (laysa) = (not, nothing) don't you know it is from the words of the absolute negation? And for Allah the Most High said: {Not a thing is like Him; and He is the Hearing, the Seeing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoo`arã] 42:11

And for that Allah the Most High said: {And warn with it those who fear that they will be gathered to their Lord — there is no protector for them, nor any intercessor besides Him — so that they may keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:51

And Allah the Most High said: {And who is more unjust than he who is reminded of the messages of his Lord, then he turns away from them and forgets what his hands have sent before? Surely We have placed veils over their hearts, lest they understand it, and a deafness in their ears. And if you call them to the guidance, they will even then never follow the right course.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:57

Don't you see that the Imam Mahdi argues with you with the clear verses of the Book to the scholar and the ignorant among you, they are the mother of the Book for correcting the True doctrine? So why don't you follow the clear verses of the Book to the knowledgeable and the ignorant among you, so are you transgressors? And Allah the Most High said: {And We indeed have revealed to you clear messages, and none disbelieve in them except the transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:99

And Allah the Most High said: {And who is more unjust than he who is reminded of the messages of his Lord, then he turns away from them and forgets what his hands have sent before? Surely We have placed veils over their hearts, lest they understand it, and a deafness in their ears. And if you call them to the guidance, they will even then never follow the right course.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:57

And Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who has revealed the Book to thee; some of its verses are decisive — they are the basis (mother) of the Book}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:7

And Allah the Most High said: {Allah is He Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He is established on the Throne of Power. You have not besides Him a guardian or an intercessor. Will you not then mind?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:4

And Allah the Most High said: {And leave those who take their religion for a play and an idle sport, and whom this world’s life has deceived, and remind (men) hereby lest a soul be destroyed for what it has earned. It has besides Allah no friend nor intercessor, and though it offer every compensation, it will not be accepted from it. Those are they who are destroyed for what they earn. For them is a drink of boiling water and a painful chastisement, because they disbelieved.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:70

And Allah the Most High said: {And they serve besides Allah that which can neither harm them nor profit them, and they say: These are our intercessors with Allah. Say: Would you inform Allah of what He knows not in the heavens and the earth? Glory be to Him, and supremely exalted is He above what they set up (with Him)!}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:18

And Allah the Most High said: {And warn them of the day that draws near, when hearts, grieving inwardly, rise up to the throats. The iniquitous will have no friend, nor any intercessor who should be obeyed.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:18

But whose in his heart diversion off the Truth would never be able to deny the decisiveness of what came in the (verses); in fact he will turn away from them as if he does not know about them and and (keeps) arguing with me in the allegorical-similar verses of the Book in the mention of intercession as the example of the word of Allah the Most High: {Who is he that can intercede with Him except by His permission? }Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:255

And Allah the Most High said: {There is no intercessor except after His permission.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:3

And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: The All Merciful has taken to Himself a son. Glory be to Him! Nay, they are honored servants(26) They speak not before He speaks, and according to His command they act.(27) He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they intercede not except for him whom He approves, and for fear of Him they tremble.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:26-28

And Allah the Most High said: {And they ask you about the mountains. Say: My Lord will scatter them, as scattered dust,(105) Then leave it a plain, smooth, level,(106) Wherein you see no crookedness nor unevenness.(107) On that day they will follow the Caller, in whom is no crookedness; and the voices are low before the All Merciful God, so that you hear not but a soft sound.(108) On that day no intercession avails except of him whom the All Merciful allows, and whose word He is pleased with.(109)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:105-109

And Allah the Most High said: {And those whom they call upon besides Him control not intercession, but he who bears witness to the Truth and they know (him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:86

And Allah the Most High said: {And how many angels are in the heavens, whose intercession avails not except after Allah gives permission to whom He chooses and pleases (Him)}Truthful Allah the Great.Therefore, the intercession is not as you claim, in fact there is a servant exists among the servants, Allah permitted for him to speak to his Lord in this matter from among the dutiful altogether, and Allah would never ask the intercession praise be to Him the Most High, the Exalted (beyond measures)! In fact he spoke to his Lord that he refuses the heavenly-garden of bliss and he wants the achievement of the Greatest Bliss that is greater than it, and it is that Allah being pleased inside Himself, but Allah would never get pleased inside Himself till He makes all His servants to enter in His mercy,and for that Allah the Most High said: {And how many angels are in the heavens, whose intercession avails not except after Allah gives permission to whom He chooses and pleases (Him)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:26]

O scholars of the Muslims and their nation, we only avoid interpreting the allegorical verses of the Book in the secret of the intercession so the Truth does not increase to you trial to your trial, because some people whom the Truth does not increase them but impurity upon their impurity, but I exhort you only to one thing perhaps that you think of the exception and it is the word of Allah the Most High: {..except after Allah gives permission to whom He chooses and pleases (Him)}Truthful Allah the Great, well look at the word of Allah the Most High: {and pleases (Him)}Truthful Allah the Great.

Therefor, the attainment of the intercession is that Allah being pleased inside Himself, and how would He be pleased inside Himself? Until He makes all His servants to enter in His mercy and then comes the intercession from Allah Him Alone no partner for Him, and here is the big surprise with the people of hell fire. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Until when fear is removed from their hearts, they say: What is it that your Lord said? They say: The Truth. And He is the Most High, the Great.}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba´] 34:23

And Allah the Most High said: {And intercession avails not at His presence, except of him whom He permits. Until when fear is removed from their hearts, they say: What is it that your Lord said? They say: The Truth. And He is the Most High, the Great.}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba´] 34:23

As for the explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And intercession avails not at His presence, except of him whom He permits.}Truthful Allah the Great, Allah does not intend that He permitted for him to intercede for His servants; in fact He granted permission to him to address his Lord in this matter because he will speak aright and because Allah is Most Merciful to His servants than His servant, so how can he intercedes for them between the hands of their Lord? And for that Allah granted permission to him from among the dutiful because he will say aright and would never dare to go for the intercession between the hands of his Lord praise be to Him the Most High, the Exalted beyond measures, and for that you would never find all the dutiful from jinn and human and the close angels of the All Merciful, you would never find them possess (the right) from Allah to address Him in this matter due to the reason that they altogether do not know Allah's name the Greatest which He made it a secret within Himself, and for that Allah the Most High said: {Surely for those who keep their duty are achievements,(31) Gardens and vineyards,(32) And youthful (companions), equals in age,(33) And a pure cup.(34) They hear not therein vain words, nor lying(35) A reward from your Lord, a gift sufficient;(36) The Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is between them, the All Merciful, they do not possess from Him the right to address Him.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naba´] 78:31-37

O worshipers of Allah look at Allah's decisive Book that is giving you fatwa that the dutiful among mankind and jinn they do not possess from the All Merciful the right to address (Him) in the intercession matter, as that the angel Gabriel and all close angels of the All Merciful. Confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {The day when the Spirit and the angels stand in ranks; none shall speak except he whom the All Merciful permits and he speaks aright.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naba´] 78:38. Then Allah made exception to one servant from Allah's servants, and Allah the Most High said:{ .. except he whom the All Merciful permits and he speaks aright.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naba´] 78:38

And that is the only one servant whose given the right for him to address his Lord in this matter because Allah knows that His servant will argue his Lord by the right words and would never intercede, and it should not be for him that he intercedes between the hands of Who is Most Merciful to His servants than His servant praise be to Him the Most High, the Exalted (beyond measures); in fact he addresses his Lord in achieving the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the bliss of His heavenly-garden, and he want from his Lord to be pleased.. (((and pleases Him))). Therefore the intercession is that Allah to be please inside Himself, for that His servant will address his Lord in achieving the Greatest Bliss that is greater than His heavenly-garden (((and pleases (Him))). And Allah the Most High said: {And how many angels are in the heavens, whose intercession avails not except after Allah gives permission to whom He chooses and pleases (Him)}Truthful Allah the Great.

And how would Allah be pleased inside Himself? And that until He makes His servants who took their share of the chastisement, to enter His paradise, Allah the Most High says: {And how many angels are in the heavens, whose intercession avails not except after Allah gives permission to whom He chooses and pleases (Him)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:26

Therefore, the intercession is for Allah Him Alone no partner for Him and it would never be achieved until He is pleased, so if He is pleased inside Himself then His mercy is achieved to His servants so it intercedes for them His mercy rather than His wrath. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: Allah’s is the intercession altogether. For Him is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. Then to Him you will be returned.(44) And when Allah alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who believe not in the Hereafter shrink, and when those besides Him are mentioned, lo! they are joyful.(45) Say: O Allah, Originator of the heavens and the earth, All Knowing of the unseen and the seen, You judges between Your servants as to that wherein they differ.(46)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:44-46

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26225

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=47796

10. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: What is the secret of the Greatest Bliss that you swear by it always?

27 - 09 - 2011 AD
    27 - 09 - 1432 AH
    06:46 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

So who is he that is more merciful to you than Allah the Most Merciful of all the merciful ones? O folks, don’t you know that He is sorrowing over His servants whom they wronged themselves despite that He did not wrong them a thing? And we are still reminding you in Allah’s sorrow upon His servant, Allah the Most High say: {O sorrow upon the servants!}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:30

As for who wronged themselves each one of them say: {O my sorrow upon what I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:56. Does the sorrow coexist with the anger? In the meaning of, is it possible that Allah gets angry upon people and at the same time is sorrowing upon them? And the answer is: No; Surely the sorrow happens in the Lord's Self after that His servants get sorrow over themselves, so the wrongdoer to himself say: {O my sorrow on what I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:56

Only the sorrow happens in the Lord's Self after that Allah annihilates them because of the prophets' call against them, so Allah fulfills to them what He promised them so He destroys their enemy an utter destruction. But His servants they are not easy for Him even He did not wrong them in a thing, and that’s because of His attribute which He made it within Himself and it is the mercy, and it is not like the mercy of the mother to her disobedient son, if she looked at him screaming in hell fire. In fact His sorrow over His servants whom they wronged themselves is more severe and greater, and that's because Allah is Most Merciful of all the merciful ones, so after destroys His servants the deniers of their Lord's messengers and refused to respond to Allah's call to forgive them, and Allah the Most High said: {and they said: We deny that with which you are sent, and surely we are in serious doubt as to that to which you invite us.(9) Their messengers said: Is there doubt about Allah, the Maker of the heavens and the earth? He calls you to forgive your sins for you,(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ibrahîm] 14:9-10

Until when the messengers believed that their people denied them so they gave-up in despair of guiding them, then they say: {Our Lord, decide between us and our people with truth, and You are the Best of Deciders.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:89

Then Allah's victory comes to them and Allah would never fail His promise to His messengers and His friends so He supports them against their enemy so they become predominant, then He makes them inherit the land after them, and Allah the Most High said: {And how many a sign in the heavens and the earth do they pass by! yet they turn away from it.(105) And most of them believe not in Allah without associating others (with Him).(106) Do they then feel secure from the coming to them of an all-encompassing chastisement from Allah or from the coming to them of the hour suddenly, while they perceive not?(107) Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.(108) And We sent not before you any but men, from the people of the towns, to whom We sent revelation. Have they not then traveled in the land and seen what was the end of those before them? And certainly the abode of the Hereafter is best for those who keep their duty. Do you not then understand?(109) Until, when the messengers despaired and (the people) thought that they were told a lie, Our help came to them, and whom We pleased was delivered. And Our punishment is not averted from the guilty people.(110) In their histories there is certainly a lesson for men of understanding. It is not a narrative which could be forged, but a verification of what is before it, and a distinct explanation of all things, and a guide and a mercy to a people who believe.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:105-111

And Allah the Most High said: {And your Lord does not wrong anyone.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:49
    And Allah the Most High said: {And they did not do Us any harm, but they wronged their own souls.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:57

But O beloveds of Allah, O community of fathers and mothers, imagine if one of your children disobeyed you throughout his life did not obey a matter for you, and after his death you found out about him, and lo! he is screaming from the intensity of the burning torment in hell fire, so imagine now how much will be your sorrow over your children! So what’s your thinking about their Lord's sorrow Who He is Most Merciful? And Allah is the Most Merciful of all the merciful ones! Or have you not find in His decisive Book that He is sorrowing upon His servants, and Allah the Most High said: {It was not but a single cry, and lo! they were still.(29) O sorrow upon the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:29-30

As for the wrong doers to themselves each one of them say: {O my sorrow upon what I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:56

And as for the others: {Rejoicing in what Allah has given them out of His grace,}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:170

And as for the people whom Allah said about them: {O you who believe, should anyone of you turn back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, whom He loves them and they love Him,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:54. How would they be pleased in the heavenly-garden of bliss while their Imam just taught them that Who they love Him is sorrowing within Himself upon His servant who wronged themselves? And for that they want to achieve the Greatest Bliss that is greater than His heavenly-garden.

And all Allah's righteous servants love their Lord because He has done good to them and saved them from His hell-fire and made them enter His heavenly-garden, but the people whom Allah promised in them in His decisive Book their love to their Lord is far above the material (things), and for that you do not find Allah mentioned His hell-fire or mentioned His heavenly-garden, in fact Allah the Most High said: {O you who believe, should anyone of you turn back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, whom He loves them and they love Him, humble towards the believers, mighty against the disbelievers, striving hard in Allah’s way and not fearing the censure of any censurer. This is Allah’s grace — He gives it to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:54

And here stop those of understanding-minds for thinking so they say: " If we really were loving Allah the greatest love that is greater than the bliss (of paradise) and the pure beautiful ones, so what is the use of enjoying with the bliss of the heavenly-garden and its pure beautiful ones while the Imam Mahdi just taught us that our beloved the Greatest is sorrow ing and sad upon His servants whom they wronged themselves?". Those Allah can never please them with the pure beautiful ones, in fact they joined by the side of the Imam Mahdi so they thrive in achieving the Greatest Bliss until the sorrow departs from Himself upon His servant (((and He is pleased))), surely that is their hope and the utmost of their aim and all their wish and their goal altogether, so do you know why? Because they are people (((whom He loves them and they love Him))), so whoever was one of them, by Allah he finds no mean but to follow the Imam Mahdi so he forbids upon himself the heavenly-garden of his Lord, and he says: " And how can I be pleased in the heavenly-garden of bliss and the pure beautiful ones of it, and its castles while the most loved thing to me is saying: (((O sorrow upon the servants)))?

We are still reminding you in Allah’s sorrow within Himself till you do not pray against His servants, in fact you should have patience upon His servant until He guides them, and I mean the patience upon who their effort goes astray in this world’s life, and they think that they are being guided, and that's because they did not see after what you saw it O community of the supporters, surely a goodly patience, perhaps that Allah guides them altogether by His mercy which He ordained upon Himself our Lord embraced everything in mercy and knowledge.

ــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26225

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=47796

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-01-2018, 12:37 PM
  2. Response of the knowledge possessor of the Book to Abu Shuaib: Meaning of the word {So go about} in the Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 05-09-2017, 12:00 AM
  3. Encyclopedia: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 4
    مشاركات: 28
    آخر مشاركة: 14-04-2015, 11:19 PM
  4. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 3
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2015, 05:22 AM
  5. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 1