Reply of the Imam Mahdi to my dear brother the questioner about the explanation of the word of Allah the Most High: {That We might make it a reminder for you, and that the retaining ear might retain it.} ..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Allah’s messenger -Allah forgave him and his family and saluted- and upon all the Muslims till the day of Judgement, Allah’s peace and mercy and His blessings be upon you my dear brother the questioner and his messenger who is honored by asking us about the explanatory statement in the word of Allah the Most High: {And Pharaoh and those before him and the overthrown cities wrought evil.(9) And they disobeyed the messenger of their Lord, so He punished them with a vehement punishment.(10) Surely We carried you in the moving-ship, when the water rose high,(11) That We might make it a reminder for you, and that the retaining ear might retain it.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Haqqa] 69:9-12

Indeed He is talking about how was the destruction of the ancient nations the disbelievers in the messengers of their Lord, And for that Allah the Most High said: {And Pharaoh and those before him and the overthrown cities wrought evil.(9) And they disobeyed the messenger of their Lord, so He punished them with a vehement punishment.(10)}Truthful Allah the Great, and of them are the people of Noah, Aad and Thamoud, so (Allah) made clear how was the destruction of the people of Aad and Thamoud except that the explanatory-statement for their destruction came without order, so He started with people of Aad, Thamoud and pharaoh then mentioned how was the destruction of Noah’s people and and the survival of the believers. And know that it deceived my dear brother it came the mention of the destruction of Aad, Thamoud and pharaoh then Allah the Most High said: {Surely We carried you in the moving-ship, when the water rose high,(11) That We might make it a reminder for you, and that the retaining ear might retain it.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great.

Therefore my beloved for Allah’s pleasure the questioner thought that this will happen later on to the fact it mention came after the mention of the destruction of pharaoh's people, and for that he thought that it did not happen yet what came in the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We carried you in the moving-ship, when the water rose high,(11) That We might make it a reminder for you, and that the retaining ear might retain it.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great. Then we give you fatw by the Truth O questioner: Indeed the intended by the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We carried you in the moving-ship, when the water rose high,(11) That We might make it a reminder for you, and that the retaining ear might retain it.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great, which He means the people of Allah’s prophet Noah to the fact the humans from seed of whom were in the moving-ship.

perhaps my beloved in Allah’s love the questioner would like to interrupt me so he saks and say: “But mentioned in the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We carried you in the moving-ship, when the water rose high,(11) That We might make it a reminder for you, and that the retaining ear might retain it.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great; came after mentioning pharaoh's people, is not this evidence that it did not happen yet?”. Then replies to him the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and I say: But my beloved in Allah’s pleasure surely conjecture will not avail a thing against the Truth, so it is not a prerequisite in the Book the mention of the destruction of the ancient nations in order; in fact it may mention the last of them then the first of them then the middle of them, as the example of the word of Allah the Most High: {Before them the people of Noah rejected (the Truth) and (so did) the dwellers of al-Rass and Thamud,(12) And Aad and Pharaoh and Lot’s brethren,(13) And the dwellers of the grove and the people of Tubba‘. They all rejected the messengers, so My threat came to pass.(14)}Truthful Allah the Great [Qaff] 50:12-14, so look at the word of Allah the Most High: {Aad and Pharaoh and Lot’s brethren}Truthful Allah the Great, but Lot’s people Allah destroyed them before pharaoh’s people and despite that the word of Allah the Most High: {Aad and Pharaoh and Lot’s brethren}Truthful Allah the Great.

Perhaps the questioner would like to interupt me and say: “But Allah mentioned that it is a sign in the word of Allah the Most High: {That We might make it a reminder for you, and that the retaining ear might retain it.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great”. Then we reply to him by the Truth: But He means the ship that He kept it to find it the other nations to retain it a retaining ear to the fact it is from the signs of ratification in the Book about how was the destruction of Noah’s people because they will find the ship which Allah saved on it whom were from their seed; the humans to day, and Allah the Most High said: {Before them the people of Noah rejected — they rejected Our servant and called (him) mad, and he was driven away.(9) So he called upon his Lord: I am overcome, so do Thou help.(10) Then We opened the gates of heaven with water pouring down,(11) And made water to flow forth in the land in springs, so the water gathered together according to a measure already ordained.(12) And We bore him on that which was made of planks and nails,(13) Floating on, before Our eyes — a reward for him who was denied.(14) And certainly We left it as a sign, but is there any that will mind?(15) How (terrible) was then My chastisement and My warning!(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qamar] 54:9-16

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..
Your brother; Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?3537

اقتباس المشاركة 16205 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ إلى أخي السائل الكريم عن بيان قول الله تعالى: {لِنَجْعَلَهَا لَكُمْ تَذْكِرَةً وَتَعِيَهَا أُذُنٌ وَاعِيَةٌ} صدق الله العظيم ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني

ردّ الإمام المهديّ إلى أخي السائل الكريم عن بيان قول الله تعالى :
{ لِنَجْعَلَهَا لَكُمْ تَذْكِرَةً وَتَعِيَهَا أُذُنٌ وَاعِيَةٌ } صدق الله العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - وعلى المسلمين إلى يوم الدين، سلامُ الله عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، أخي السائل الكريم ورسوله المكرّم بالسؤال إلينا عن بيان قول الله تعالى:
{وَجَاءَ فِرْعَوْنُ وَمَن قَبْلَهُ وَالْمُؤْتَفِكَاتُ بِالْخَاطِئَةِ ﴿٩فَعَصَوْا رَسُولَ رَبِّهِمْ فَأَخَذَهُمْ أَخْذَةً رَّابِيَةً ﴿١٠إِنَّا لَمَّا طَغَى الْمَاءُ حَمَلْنَاكُمْ فِي الْجَارِيَةِ ﴿١١لِنَجْعَلَهَا لَكُمْ تَذْكِرَةً وَتَعِيَهَا أُذُنٌ وَاعِيَةٌ ﴿١٢} صدق الله العظيم [الحاقة].

فهو يتكلّم عن كيفية هلاك الأمم الأولى المكذّبين برسل ربّهم، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{وَجَاءَ فِرْعَوْنُ وَمَن قَبْلَهُ وَالْمُؤْتَفِكَاتُ بِالْخَاطِئَةِ ﴿٩فَعَصَوْا رَسُولَ رَبِّهِمْ فَأَخَذَهُمْ أَخْذَةً رَّابِيَةً ﴿١٠} صدق الله العظيم، ومنهم قوم نوحٍ وعادٍ وثمود، فبيَّن كيفيّة هلاك قوم عادٍ وثمودَ، غير أنّ البيان لهلاكهم جاء بغير ترتيبٍ، فبدأ بقوم عادٍ وثمودَ وفرعونَ ومن ثم ذكر كيفية هلاك قوم نوحٍ ونجاة المؤمنين. وأعلم أنّ الذي غرّك أخي الكريم أنّه جاء ذكر هلاك عاد وثمود وفرعون ومن ثم قال الله تعالى: {إِنَّا لَمَّا طَغَى الْمَاءُ حَمَلْنَاكُمْ فِي الْجَارِيَةِ ﴿١١لِنَجْعَلَهَا لَكُمْ تَذْكِرَةً وَتَعِيَهَا أُذُنٌ وَاعِيَةٌ ﴿١٢} صدق الله العظيم.

ولذلك ظنّ حبيبي في الله السائل أنّ هذا سيحدث مؤخراً كونه جاء ذِكره بعد ذِكر هلاك قوم فرعون، ولذلك ظنّ أنّه لم يحدث بعد ما جاء في قول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّا لَمَّا طَغَى الْمَاءُ حَمَلْنَاكُمْ فِي الْجَارِيَةِ ﴿١١لِنَجْعَلَهَا لَكُمْ تَذْكِرَةً وَتَعِيَهَا أُذُنٌ وَاعِيَةٌ ﴿١٢} صدق الله العظيم. ومن ثم نفتيك أيّها السائل بالحقّ: إنّ المقصود بقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّا لَمَّا طَغَى الْمَاءُ حَمَلْنَاكُمْ فِي الْجَارِيَةِ ﴿١١لِنَجْعَلَهَا لَكُمْ تَذْكِرَةً وَتَعِيَهَا أُذُنٌ وَاعِيَةٌ ﴿١٢} صدق الله العظيم، ويقصد قوم نبيّ الله نوح كون البشر من ذريّة الذين كانوا في السفينة الجاريّة.

ولربما حبيبي في الله السائل يودّ أن يقاطعني فيسأل ويقول: "ولكن ذكر قول الله تعالى
{إِنَّا لَمَّا طَغَى الْمَاءُ حَمَلْنَاكُمْ فِي الْجَارِيَةِ ﴿١١لِنَجْعَلَهَا لَكُمْ تَذْكِرَةً وَتَعِيَهَا أُذُنٌ وَاعِيَةٌ ﴿١٢} صدق الله العظيم؛ جاء بعد ذكر قوم فرعون، أليس هذا دليلاً أنّه لم يحدث بعد؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: ولكن يا حبيبي في الله إنّ الظنّ لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، فليس شرطاً في الكتاب ذكرُ هلاك الأمم الأولى بالترتيب؛ بل قد يذكر آخرهم ثم أوّلهم ثم أوسطهم، كمثال قول الله تعالى: {كَذَّبَتْ قَبْلَهُمْ قَوْمُ نُوحٍ وَأَصْحَابُ الرَّسِّ وَثَمُودُ ﴿١٢وَعَادٌ وَفِرْعَوْنُ وَإِخْوَانُ لُوطٍ ﴿١٣وَأَصْحَابُ الْأَيْكَةِ وَقَوْمُ تُبَّعٍ ۚ كُلٌّ كَذَّبَ الرُّسُلَ فَحَقَّ وَعِيدِ ﴿١٤} صدق الله العظيم [ق]، فانظر لقول الله تعالى: {وَعَادٌ وَفِرْعَوْنُ وَإِخْوَانُ لُوطٍ} صدق الله العظيم، ولكن قوم لوط أهلكهم الله قبل قوم فرعون ورغم ذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَعَادٌ وَفِرْعَوْنُ وَإِخْوَانُ لُوطٍ} صدق الله العظيم.

ولربّما يودّ السائل أن يقاطعني فيقول: "ولكنّ الله ذكر أنّها آية في قول الله تعالى:
{لِنَجْعَلَهَا لَكُمْ تَذْكِرَةً وَتَعِيَهَا أُذُنٌ وَاعِيَةٌ} صدق الله العظيم". ومن ثم نرد عليه بالحق: وإنّما يقصد السفينة أنّه أبقاها لتعثر عليها الأمم الأخرى لتعيَها أذنٌ واعية كونها من آيات التصديق بالكتاب عن كيفيّة هلاك قوم نوح كونهم سوف يجدون السفينة التي أنجى الله عليها مَنْ كان من ذريّتهم البشر اليوم، وقال الله تعالى: {كَذَّبَتْ قَبْلَهُمْ قَوْمُ نُوحٍ فَكَذَّبُوا عَبْدَنَا وَقَالُوا مَجْنُونٌ وَازْدُجِرَ ﴿٩فَدَعَا رَبَّهُ أَنِّي مَغْلُوبٌ فَانتَصِرْ ﴿١٠فَفَتَحْنَا أَبْوَابَ السَّمَاءِ بِمَاءٍ مُّنْهَمِرٍ ﴿١١وَفَجَّرْنَا الْأَرْضَ عُيُونًا فَالْتَقَى الْمَاءُ عَلَىٰ أَمْرٍ قَدْ قُدِرَ ﴿١٢وَحَمَلْنَاهُ عَلَىٰ ذَاتِ أَلْوَاحٍ وَدُسُرٍ ﴿١٣تَجْرِي بِأَعْيُنِنَا جَزَاءً لِّمَن كَانَ كُفِرَ ﴿١٤وَلَقَد تَّرَكْنَاهَا آيَةً فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ ﴿١٥فَكَيْفَ كَانَ عَذَابِي وَنُذُرِ ﴿١٦} صدق الله العظيم [القمر].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوك الإمام المهديّ ناصر مُحمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..