Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

13 - 08 - 1429 AH
15 - 08 - 2008 AD
07:17 pm
ــــــــــــــــــ

..To whom he hinders (others) from the Truth, I really do not say of Allah except the Truth

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

Listen — O who does not listen, and comprehend — O who does not understand what says it Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran upon the actual reality, and since the Quran had gone ahead above all modern science by over 1429 years is that it is essential to modern science to precedes the statement of the Awaited Mahdi and that until when he comes then he makes clear to them that these scientific facts had come the fate of its discovery to be a ratification to what Allah sent down in the grand Quran before they discover it, then Allah makes it as signs of ratification to what descended upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- as well it is a proof of knowledge for the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, but if they did not discover it yet then there is no need for manifesting it, that’s because the fate of its discovery did not come yet so how can I dispute in a thing they did not discover it yet? Verily what would make them know whether it is true or false as long they did not apply the explanatory-statement for the Quran a scientific application on what Allah surrounded them of the knowledge in that field, then they find that it is the Truth from their Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And that those who have been given knowledge may know that it is the Truth from your Lord, so they should believe in it that their hearts may be lowly before Him. And surely Allah is the Guide of those who believe, into a right path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:54
{وَلِيَعْلَمَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ أَنَّهُ الحقّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَيُؤْمِنُوا بِهِ فَتُخْبِتَ لَهُ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَهَادِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ}صدق الله العظيم [الحج:54].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who have been given knowledge see that what is revealed to you from your Lord, is the Truth and it guides into the path of the Mighty, the Praised.}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:6; and He meant the scientists whom Allah surrounded them in knowledge of that field which Allah made it ratifying to scientific facts in this great Quran which came down before Allah surrounds them in its knowledge.
{وَيَرَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ الَّذِي أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ رَبِّكَ هُوَ الحقّ وَيَهْدِي إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:6]

Listen — Oh who does not listen and if Allah made you to listen surely you would turn away from the Truth because you are of the hateful ones, and that’s because you are disputing the Awaited Mahdi, so you say that I did not bring something new as if I speak to you from the humans’ books, (if that's the case) it is then we had made an authority for you against us if I was speaking to you from the humans’ books, but I do not speak to you except from the protected Reminder Book; that is the grand Quran, and only Allah sent me with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran so I make it clear to people who know, in the meaning of that Allah had surrounded them in what He pleases of His knowledge; and that so Allah would send the Awaited Mahdi with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran to accomplish the application to what Allah surrounded them of the science for the ratification upon the actual reality. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: Believe in it or believe not. Surely those who are given the knowledge before it, fall down prostrate on their faces, when it is recited to them,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:107
{قُلْ آمِنُوا بِهِ أَوْ لَا تُؤْمِنُوا ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ مِن قَبْلِهِ إِذَا يُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ يَخِرُّونَ لِلْأَذْقَانِ سُجَّدًا ﴿١٠٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

Those are the scientists in various fields of whom some of them want the Truth and they are not as you, surely I know the certain knowledge that no matter what cleared to you of the Truth that you would never take it for a way because you are of the hateful for the Truth, and for that you hinder against it an utmost hindering,

As in regard to the cities which you talk about it, I surely did not debate with you about it, I am only responsible about what I say and if that was correct it would not ward away from them a thing from Allah’s might-retribution and the True promise had got closer, so if you do not follow the Truth then Allah will judge between you and I justly and He is Swiftest in reckoning. So whom do you see him on manifest error? Is he the one who deduce the True explanatory-statement for the Quran and none other than the Quran, then he requests the application of the True explanatory-statement for the ratification, then the scientists in that field would find him that he is True one from their Lord and guides to the path of the All Mighty the Praised One. Or he who hinders against the True explanatory-statement like you and says: “You did not bring something new? They are ahead of you to discover it”. While you forgot that signs of the proof with which I argue with you upon the True actual reality has came down prior of they discovered that knowledge in more than 1429 (years ago)? Don’t you see that you are hindering (others) from the Truth and for that I warn you sever might-retribution from Allah and it is not far from the oppressors and it is about to appear to you from the north pole side and you will know that you are of whom they hinder (others) from Allah’s path, and they seek it crooked, then who will avert from you the chastisement on that near day? Keep your duty to Allah if you fear Allah Lord of the worlds.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Wrote the explanatory-statement personally; the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 39630 من موضوع حقيقة كوكب العذاب من مُحكم الكتاب ذكرى لأولي الألباب planet-x ..

- 10 -
الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
14 - 08 - 1429 هـ
15 - 08 - 2008 مـ
07:17 مساءً
ــــــــــــــــــ

إلى مَنْ يصدّ عن الحقّ حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله غيرَ الحقِّ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..
اسمع يا من لا تسمع وافقه يا من لا تفقه ما يقوله ناصر محمد اليماني من البيان الحقّ للقرآن على الواقع الحقيقي، وبما أنّ القرآن سبق جميع العلوم الحديثة قبل أكثر 1429 عاماً غير أنّه لا بُدّ للعلوم الحديثة أن تسبق البيان للمهديّ المنتظَر، وذلك حتى يأتي فُيُبيّن لهم بأنّ تلك الحقائق العلميّة جاء قدر اكتشافها لكي تكون تصديقاً لما أنزل الله في القرآن العظيم من قبل أن يكتشفوها ثمّ يجعلها الله آيات التصديق لما نزل على محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وكذلك بُرهان العلم للمهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم. وأما إذا لم يكتشفوها بعد فلا داعي لبيانها وذلك لأنّه لم يأتِ قدر اكتشافها، فكيف أستطيع أن أحاججهم بشيءٍ لم يكتشفوه بعد؟ فما يُدريهم هل هو حقٌّ أم باطلٌ ما لم يطبقوا البيان للقرآن تطبيقاً علميّاً على ما أحاطهم الله من العلم في ذلك المجال ومن ثم يجدوا بأنّه الحقّ من ربهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلِيَعْلَمَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ أَنَّهُ الحقّ مِنْ رَبِّكَ فَيُؤْمِنُوا بِهِ فَتُخْبِتَ لَهُ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَهَادِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:٥٤].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَيَرَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ الَّذِي أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِنْ رَبِّكَ هُوَ الحقّ وَيَهْدِي إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:٦].

ويقصد العلماء الذين أحاطهم الله بعلم ذلك المجال الذي جعله الله مُصدِّقاً لحقائق علميّة في هذا القرآن العظيم الذي نزل من قبل أن يحيطهم الله بعلمها.

واسمع يا من لا تسمع ولو أسمعك الله لتولّيتَ عن الحقّ لأنّك للحقّ لمن الكارهين، وذلك لأنّك تحاجج المهديّ المنتظَر فتقول أنّي لم آتِ بجديدٍ! وكأنّي أخاطبكم من كُتيّبات البشر، إذاً فقد جعلنا لك علينا سُلطاناً لو كنتُ أخاطبكم من كُتيّبات البشر، ولكنّي لا أخاطبكم إلا من كتاب الذِّكر المحفوظ ذلك القُرآن العظيم، وإنّما ابتعثني الله بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن لأبيّنه لقوم يعلمون؛ بمعنى أنّ الله قد أحاطهم بما يشاء من علمه وذلك حتى يبتعث المهديّ المنتظَر بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن لكي يتمّ التطبيق لما أحاطهم الله من العلوم للتصديق على الواقع الحقيقي. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ آمِنُوا بِهِ أَوْ لَا تُؤْمِنُوا إِنَّ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِ إِذَا يُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ يَخِرُّونَ لِلْأَذْقَانِ سُجَّدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:١٠٧]. أولئك هم العُلماء في مُختلف المجالات من الذين يريدون الحقّ منهم وليس على شاكلتك فإني أعلم علم اليقين بأنه مهما تبيّن لك من الحقّ بأنك لن تتخذه سبيلاً لأنك للحقّ لمن الكارهين ولذلك تُصد عنه صدوداً.

وأما بالنسبة للمُدن التي تقول عنها فأنا لم أحاججكم بها، وإنّما أنا مسؤولٌ عمَّا أقول وإن كان ذلك صحيحاً فلن يُغني عنهم من بأس الله شيئاً، واقترب الوعد الحقّ فإذا لم تتّبع الحقّ فسوف يحكم الله بيني وبينك بالحقّ وهو أسرع الحاسبين. فمن تراه على ضلالٍ مبينٍ الذي يستنبط البيان الحقّ للقرآن ولا غير القُرآن ومن ثمّ يطلب التطبيق للبيان الحقّ للتصديق ومن ثم يجده أهل العلم في ذلك المجال هو الحقّ من ربهم ويهدي إلى صراط العزيز الحميد، أم الذي يصدّ عن البيان الحقّ مثلك ويقول إنّك لم تأتِ بجديد فقد سبقوك لاكتشافه؟ ونسيت بأنّ آيات البرهان التي أجادلكم بها على الواقع الحقّ قد نزلت من قبل أن يكتشفوا ذلك العلم بأكثر 1429؟ أفلا ترى بأنّك تصدّ عن الحقّ ولذلك أُحذّرك بأساً من الله شديداً وما هو من الظالمين ببعيد، وأوشك أن يظهر لكم من جهة القطب الشمالي وسوف تعلم أنّك من الذين يصدّون عن سبيل الله ويبغونها عِوجاً فمن يصرف عنك العذاب في ذلك اليوم القريب؟ فاتّقِ الله إن كنت تخاف الله ربّ العالمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
كتب البيان شخصياً المهديّ المنتظَر؛ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..