الموضوع: Spread the great news

النتائج 1 إلى 9 من 9
  1. rose Spread the great news

In The Name of Allah the one and the only

Dear brothers and sisters ((Al ansar)) in different countries

kindly we asking you to do your duty as Ansari to the spread the great news of appearing Al Imam AL Mahdi Nasser Mohamed by any means necessary and send invention messages refers to our website for them to read Al Imam speeches and answering their questions

Thank you

may Allah accept your good work and be satisfy

2. افتراضي

assalam alaikum dear Brother
    .my english is not excelent but i do untersand a little bit specially in this two last years because i must to learn it

i am looking for somebody who can read english with a clear reading and recording it at the same time to make videos for bayan in youtube.

you can just read clearly and save it and the rest i will do i by self inchallah and may allah accept your highest insreast for this da'ua al mubaraka wa salam

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

3. افتراضي

dear brother

I can read clearly, but I have a problem with my voice (( not pretty at all )) hahaaaa

I will do it, but you will have to change my voice

deal

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي
    dear brother

I can read clearly, but I have a problem with my voice (( not pretty at all )) hahaaaa

I will do it, but you will have to change my voice

deal
    انتهى الاقتباس من أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي

: dear brother in god's love i think we can do it for allah like the profet moises peace upon him did it for him

قال الله سبحانه و تعالى
    {وَأَخِى هَـٰرُونُ هُوَ أَفۡصَحُ مِنِّى لِسَانً۬ا فَأَرۡسِلۡهُ مَعِىَ رِدۡءً۬ا يُصَدِّقُنِىٓ‌ۖ إِنِّىٓ أَخَافُ أَن يُكَذِّبُونِ (٣٤) قَالَ سَنَشُدُّ عَضُدَكَ بِأَخِيكَ وَنَجۡعَلُ لَكُمَا سُلۡطَـٰنً۬ا فَلَا يَصِلُونَ إِلَيۡكُمَا‌ۚ بِـَٔايَـٰتِنَآ أَنتُمَا وَمَنِ ٱتَّبَعَكُمَا ٱلۡغَـٰلِبُونَ (٣٥)}
    {My brother Aaron is more eloquent than me in speech. Therefor send him with me as a helper to confirm me. Lo! I fear that they will give the lie to me. (34) He said: We will strengthen thine arm with thy brother, and We will give unto you both power so that they cannot reach you for Our portents. Ye twain, and those who follow you, will be the winners. (35) }

قال الله سبحانه و تعالى
    {وَٱحۡلُلۡ عُقۡدَةً۬ مِّن لِّسَانِى (٢٧) يَفۡقَهُواْ قَوۡلِى (٢٨) وَٱجۡعَل لِّى وَزِيرً۬ا مِّنۡ أَهۡلِى (٢٩) هَـٰرُونَ أَخِى (٣٠) ٱشۡدُدۡ بِهِۦۤ أَزۡرِى (٣١) وَأَشۡرِكۡهُ فِىٓ أَمۡرِى (٣٢) كَىۡ نُسَبِّحَكَ كَثِيرً۬ا (٣٣) وَنَذۡكُرَكَ كَثِيرًا (٣٤) إِنَّكَ كُنتَ بِنَا بَصِيرً۬ا (٣٥) قَالَ قَدۡ أُوتِيتَ سُؤۡلَكَ يَـٰمُوسَىٰ (٣٦) }
    صدق الله العظيم [طه]
    {And loose a knot from my tongue, (27) That they may understand my saying. (28) Appoint for me a henchman from my folk, (29) Aaron, my brother. (30) Confirm my strength with him (31) And let him share my task, (32)That we may glorify Thee much (33) And much remember Thee. (34) Lo! Thou art ever Seeing us. (35) He said: Thou art granted thy request, O Moses. (36}

this is my facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1435398457
    add me and we will talk inhallah about how we must work of course when you will have energy and time it's a great honor for me to work with you

you brother in allah's love Tarek

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.

5. افتراضي

The Honor is mine dear brother

but I don't have a Facebook account and never was before

I will send you my email account on privet

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي
    The Honor is mine dear brother

but I don't have a Facebook account and never was before

I will send you my email account on privet
    انتهى الاقتباس من أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي

then we will do it in the secction of anouncing call in the this website. and we will star inchallah working when you will choose the bayan i will divide it and convert it to .jpg mode i mean in form of pictures in order and you will save the voice you will upload it and after that i will work with it to make video of it

7. افتراضي

Agreed .... just one thing..... please if you choose the Bayan will be better, but I will give you my humble opinion

the Bayan must be suitable with the west countries

I choose the Imam's Bayan to USA president J. Bush

8. افتراضي

My Dear Sir

this is Al Imam Bayan to USA president

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=21502!

9. افتراضي

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. To all Twitter visitors from all humans, to you this urgent news..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 13-06-2018, 06:55 PM
  2. The great news: O people, your world has ended and your hereafter came, and your reckoning drew near while you turn away
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 11-04-2018, 04:53 PM
  3. Good News: Awaited Mahdi News Channel Live Stream
    بواسطة رجل من أقصى المدينة في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 04-02-2018, 03:21 PM
  4. News from the precise reminder by iman Nassir Mohamed Alyemeni Pen
    بواسطة البصيرة في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-08-2017, 11:58 AM
ضوابط المشاركة