Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

17 - 12 - 1434 AH
22 - 10 - 2013 AD
06:33 am

The reply of the Awaited Mahdi from the decisive Reminder to the owner of the stone..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers and their righteous families, and who followed them with goodness till the day of judgement, after this..

Allah the Most High said: {And if the Truth follow their desires, the heavens and the earth and all those who are therein would perish. In fact, We have brought them their Reminder, but they turn away from their Rreminder.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minûn] 23:71

O owner of the stone, I surely see you want to prove the sanctification of the black stone and kissing it, so you do not lose the value of stone that you have because you think it is a fragment of the black stone, and oh man, I see you that if I followed your desire you would be pleased with me and you will follow, and if I did not do and I magnified Allah’s House (of worship) and I did not make the magnification exclusively to the black stone, surely here you will be angry from me and you will not follow me, so all your concern is your stone! So listen to the fatwa of the True Awaited Mahdi vowing by Allah the One, the Almighty: There is no good for you in that stone, so cast it in the sea in order for satan to despair from from misleading you with the stone. and we are sorry for our reply which it would never please you to the fact it did not follow your desire, and far from, very far.. By the Lord of the earth and the heavens the Truth will never follow your desires as long as I am alive.

O man, come for we teach you about the secret of distinguishing the color of the black stone; the fact Allah’s prophet Abraham prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him searched for a stone where its color differs from the stones of the house to be a distinguished mark point in order he starts from it the circumambulation around the ancient House and finishes the circling at that stone, and he only made it mark in the magnified House of Allah in order to begin the circumambulation along that point but the circumambulation is around the ancient House and not the black stone. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {and go round the Ancient House}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:29

And in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when We pointed to Abraham the place of the House, saying: Do not associate a thing with Me, and purify My House for those who make circuits and stand to pray and bow and prostrate themselves.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:26

The black stone is only a mark to begin the circumambulation around the magnified House so he starts by it and ends by it in every circumambulation, and the circumambulation around the ancient House ends at that point which means at the same point which he began the circumambulation from it, so it was chosen the distinctive color of the stone from the color of the magnified house of Allah, and that is only to be a mark to start the circumambulation, but you made of it a myth which Allah has not sent an authority, and it is a stone does not harm nor benefit, don’t you understand?!

Excuse me my beloved in Allah’s love if you did not like the reply of the Imam Mahdi, and the Truth is more worthy to be followed, so throw away the stone fragment which you have in the sea and save yourself from the association of it with Allah is better for you, and do not regret the praise that you said it about the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni because he did not follow your desire; in fact turn close to your Lord to make your heart see the Truth from your Lord, surely your stone will never benefit you; a fuel of the fire between Allah’s hands the One, the Almighty, so do not let pride to carry you off to sin my beloved for Allah’s pleasure.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?15700

اقتباس المشاركة 120833 من موضوع فتاوى الإمام المهدي عن الحجّ ..

17 - محرم - 1434 هـ
22 - 10 - 2013 مـ
06:33 صباحــاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ المهديّ المنتظَر من محكم الذِّكر إلى صاحب الحَجَرِ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصّلاة والسّلام على كافّة الأنبياء والمُرسلين وآلهم الطيّبين ومن تبِعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أما بعد..

قال الله تعالى:
{وَلَوِ اتَّبَعَ الْحَقُّ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ لَفَسَدَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ وَمَنْ فِيهِنَّ ۚ بَلْ أَتَيْنَاهُمْ بِذِكْرِهِمْ فَهُمْ عَنْ ذِكْرِهِمْ مُعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون:71].

أيا صاحب الحجر، فإني أراك تريد أن تثبت تقديس الحجر الأسود وتقبيله حتى لا تضيع قيمة الحجر التي لديك كونك تعتقد أنّها شظية من الحجر الأسود، ويا رجل إنّي أراك إن اتّبعتُ هواك رضيتَ عني واتبعتني، وإذا لم أفعل وعظّمتُ بيت الله ولم أجعل التعظيم حصرياً للحجر الأسود فهنا سوف تغضب مني فلا تتّبعني، فكل همّك حجرك! فاسمع فتوى المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ مقسماً بالله الواحد القهّار:
لا خير لك في ذلك الحجر، فارمِ به في البحر ليستيئِس الشيطان من إضلالك بالحجر. ونأسف على ردّنا الذي لن يعجبك كونه لم يتّبع هواك، وهيهات هيهات وربّ الأرض والسماوات لا يتّبع الحقّ أهواءكم ما دمتُ حياً.

ويا رجل، تعال لنعلمكم عن سرِّ تميُّز لون الحجر الأسود كون نبيّ الله إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام بحث عن حجرٍ يختلف لونه عن حجارة البيت لتكون نقطة علامةٍ مميزةٍ لكي يبدأ من عندها الطواف بالبيت العتيق وينتهي الطواف عند ذلك الحجر
، وإنما جعلها علامةً فقط في بيت الله المعظم لكي يبدأ الطواف بمحاذاة تلك النقطة وينتهي عند تلك النقطة ولكن الطواف هو بالبيت العتيق وليس بالحجر الأسود. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلْيَطَّوَّفُوا بِالْبَيْتِ الْعَتِيقِ (29)} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ بَوَّأْنَا لإِبْرَاهِيمَ مَكَانَ البَيْتِ أَن لاَّ تُشْرِكْ بِي شَيْئاً وَطَهِّرْ بَيْتِيَ لِلطَّائِفِينَ وَالْقَائِمِينَ وَالرُّكَّعِ السُّجُودِ‏} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:26].

وإنما الحجر الأسود علامة لبدء الطواف بالبيت المعظَّم فيبدأ من محاذاته وينتهي بمحاذاته في كل طواف وينتهي الطّواف بالبيت العتيق عند تلك النقطة أي عند نفس النقطة التي بدأ الطواف منها، ولذلك تمّ اختيار حجر مميز اللون عن لون أحجار بيت الله المعظَّم، وإنما ذلك لتكون علامةً لبدء الطواف، ولكنّكم جعلتم منها أسطورة ما أنزل الله من سلطانٍ، وهي حجر لا تضرّ ولا تنفع، أفلا تعقلون!

فاعذرني حبيبي في الله إن لم يعجبك ردّ الإمام المهديّ، والحقُّ أحقَّ أن يُتبع فارمِ شظيّة الحجر التي لديك في البحر واخلص من شركها بالله خيراً لك، ولا تندم على الثّناء الذي قلتَه في الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني كونه لم يتّبع هواك؛ بل أنِبْ إلى ربّك ليبصِّر قلبك بالحقّ من ربّك فلن ينفعك حجرك؛ وقود النار بين يدي الله الواحد القهّار، فلا تأخذك العزّة بالإثم حبيبي في الله.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.