Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

24 - 04 - 1437 AH
03 - 02 - 2016 AD
04:20 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Indeed the liar messiah is the sedition of the living in the era of his coming out and the sedition of the resurrected of the disbelievers in the first resurrection..

اقتباس المشاركة :
The original post written by Wafa’ Al-Islam
Our beloved Imam, I have a question about what is the sedition of the death which told us about it our master Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- in his supplication-call: O our Allah I seek refuge in You from the chastisement in the fire and the chastisement in the grave, and the sedition of the living and the sedition of the dead and the sedition of the deceptive messiah (antichrist)....
I did not know what is the sedition of the dead
O Allah grant them victory soon….
انتهى الاقتباس

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

Indeed the sedition of the liar messiah (antichrist) for the living and the resurrected from his grave in the first resurrection, and preceded in that an explanatory statement detailed that the liar messiah (antichrist) is the sedition fro the living in his era and the resurrected dead from their graves of the disbelievers.

In regard to the narration surely in it Truth and in it insertions did not say it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, as for the liar messiah the outcast satan (antichrist) and who wants to say that he is the True Messiah Jesus son of Mary impersonating his identity, and for that he is called the liar to the fact he is not the True Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and for this reason it requires the wisdom from the coming back of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his upon his mother and I salute with best salutations.

It is a must for who wants to know the sufficient answer to ponder over the True detailed explanatory-statements about the sedition of the liar messiah who he is himself the outcast satan who requested from his Lord to respite him till the day they will be resurrected; to the fact he wants to seduce the living in his era of the Muslims and the disbelievers, as that the resurrected from the disbelievers, and he wants to appear to them in the image of a human being and say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, then he will say that he is Allah! And it was not for Allah’s messenger the True Messiah Jesus son of Mary to say that, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him. In fact he says that he is the servant of Allah and His messenger and from the righteous ones in the era of sending the Awaited Mahdi.

And Allah addressed the Messiah Jesus son of Mary to make him firm to follow the Awaited Imam Mahdi. And Allah the Most High said: {When Allah will say: O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My favor to you and to your mother, when I strengthened you with the Holy Spirit; you spoke to people in the cradle and in old age, and when I taught you the Book and the Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel, and when you did determine out of clay a thing like the form of a bird by My permission, then you did breathe into it and it became a bird by My permission; and you did heal the blind and the leprous by My permission; and when you did raise the dead by My permission; and when I withheld the Children of Israel from you when you came to them with clear arguments — but those of them who disbelieved said: This is nothing but clear enchantment.(110) And when I revealed to the disciples, saying, Believe in Me and My messenger, they said: We believe and bear witness that we submit.(111)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:110-111

to the fact if he cease from following the Imam Mahdi in spite that he is a messenger while the Imam Mahdi is from the righteous ones, it is then Allah would make his heart to deviate, but Allah wanted to make him firm the Awaited Imam Mahdi, and for that He reminded him with Allah’s grace over him from before to be of the grateful ones and of the righteous followers for the Imam Mahdi the khalifa of Allah in the earth, so is the reason of the outcast satan’s sedition but only the jealousy over himself because of honoring Adam with the khilafat -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him? And for that satan said in the narrative of the Quran: {He said: Have You see? This whom You have honored above me! If You respite me to the day of Resurrection, I will certainly cause his progeny to perish except a few.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:62, and for that he requested from his Lord to respite him till the day of the first resurrection and he is still existing to seduce the living ones and the resurrected dead ones.

As for the day of the entire-universal resurrection (after) Allah has caused (Iblis) lucifer and his offspring altogether to perish, and He made everything in the kingdom to persh. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {You shall not call any other god beside Allah. There is no other god beside Him. Everything perishes except His face (presence). To Him belongs all sovereignty, and to Him you will be returned.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:88

We repeat and say: Surely it is a must for whoever desired knowing what sort of plan is the sedition of the lair Messiah (antichrist); he has to return to ponder over the detailed explanatory-statements which we wrote it previously, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?25668

اقتباس المشاركة 215965 من موضوع إنّ المسيح الكذاب فتنةُ الأحياء في عصر خروجه وفتنةُ المبعوثين من الكافرين في البعث الأول..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=215962

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
24 - 04 - 1437 هـ
03 - 02 - 2016 مـ
04:20 صباحــاً
ـــــــــــــــــــ

إنّ المسيح الكذاب فتنةُ الأحياء في عصر خروجه وفتنةُ المبعوثين من الكافرين في البعث الأول ..

اقتباس المشاركة : وفاء الإسلام
امامنا الحبيب لدي استفسار عن ما هي فتنة الممات التي اخبرنا عنها سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم في دعائه
الهم اني اعوذ بك من عذاب في النار و عذاب فى القبر وفتنة المحيا وفتنة الممات وفتنة المسيح الدجال.....
انا لم اعرف ماهي فتنة الممات
وانصرهم الله قريبا....
انتهى الاقتباس من وفاء الإسلام
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، أمّا بعد..
إنّ المسيحَ الكذّاب فتنةٌ للحيّ والميّت المبعوث من قبره في البعث الأول، وسبق في ذلك بيانٌ مفصّلٌ أنّ المسيح الكذاب فتنةٌ للأحياء في عصره وللأموات المبعوثين من قبورهم من الكافرين.

وبالنسبة للحديث ففيه حقّ وفيه إدراجٌ لم يقله محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وأمّا المسيح الكذّاب الشيطان الرجيم الذي يريد أن يقول أنّه المسيح عيسى ابن مريم مُنتحلاً شخصيّته، ولذلك يسمّى المسيح الكذاب كونه ليس المسيح عيسى ابن مريم الحقّ عليه الصلاة والسلام، ولهذا السبب تقتضي الحكمة من عودة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلى الله عليه وعلى أمّه وأسلّم تسليماً.

ولا بدّ لمن يريد أن يعرف الجواب الكافي والوافي أن يتدبّر البيانات المفصّلة عن فتنة المسيح الكذّاب والذي هو ذاته الشيطان الرجيم الذي طلب من ربه أن يُنْظِرهُ إلى يوم يبعثون كونه يريد أن يفتن الأحياء في عصره من المسلمين والكافرين وكذلك المبعوثين من الكافرين، ويريد أن يظهر لكم بصورة إنسانٍ ويقول إنّه المسيح عيسى ابن مريم، فيقول إنّه الله! وما كان لرسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم الحقّ أن يقول ذلك، صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم؛ بل يقول إنّه عبد الله ورسوله ومن الصّالحين التّابعين في عصر بعث الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر.

وخاطب الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم لتثبيته لاتّباع الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر، وقال الله تعالى:
{إِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ اذْكُرْ نِعْمَتِي عَلَيْكَ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَتِكَ إِذْ أَيَّدتُّكَ بِرُوحِ الْقُدُسِ تُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا ۖ وَإِذْ عَلَّمْتُكَ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَالتَّوْرَاةَ وَالْإِنجِيلَ ۖ وَإِذْ تَخْلُقُ مِنَ الطِّينِ كَهَيْئَةِ الطَّيْرِ بِإِذْنِي فَتَنفُخُ فِيهَا فَتَكُونُ طَيْرًا بِإِذْنِي ۖ وَتُبْرِئُ الْأَكْمَهَ وَالْأَبْرَصَ بِإِذْنِي ۖ وَإِذْ تُخْرِجُ الْمَوْتَىٰ بِإِذْنِي ۖ وَإِذْ كَفَفْتُ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ عَنكَ إِذْ جِئْتَهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْهُمْ إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ (110) وَإِذْ أَوْحَيْتُ إِلَى الْحَوَارِيِّينَ أَنْ آمِنُوا بِي وَبِرَسُولِي قَالُوا آمَنَّا وَاشْهَدْ بِأَنَّنَا مُسْلِمُونَ (111)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

كونه لو يستنكف عن اتّباع الإمام المهديّ برغم أنّه رسولٌ والإمام المهديّ من الصالحين إذاً لأزاغ الله قلبه، ولكنّ الله أراد تثبيته ولذلك ذكّره بنِعم الله عليه من قبل ليكون من الشاكرين ومن الصالحين التابعين للإمام المهديّ خليفة الله في الأرض، فهل سبب فتنة الشيطان الرجيم إلا الغيرة على نفسه بسبب تكريم آدم عليه الصلاة والسلام بالخلافة؟ ولذلك قال الشيطان في قصص القرآن:
{قَالَ أَرَأَيْتَكَ هَٰذَا الَّذِي كَرَّمْتَ عَلَيَّ لَئِنْ أَخَّرْتَنِ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ لَأَحْتَنِكَنَّ ذُرِّيَّتَهُ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:62]، ولذلك طلب من ربّه أن يُنظِره إلى يوم البعث الأول وهو لا يزال موجوداً ليفتِن الأحياء والأموات المبعوثين.

وأمّا يوم البعث الشامل فقد أهلك الله إبليس وذرّيته أجمعين وهلك كلّ شيء في الملكوت. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَا تَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ ۘ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ هَالِكٌ إِلَّا وَجْهَهُ ۚ لَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (88)} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

ونكرِّر ونقول: فلا بدّ لمن أراد معرفة كيفية خطّة فتنة المسيح الكذاب أن يعود لتدبّر البيانات التفصيليّة التي كتبناها من قبل.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..