Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

25 - 02 - 1430 AH
21 - 02 - 2009 AD
11:39 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..A command of obedience on earth; from the first khalifa to the last khalifa

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah the Most High said: {I am commanded only to serve the Lord of this city, Who has made it sacred, and His are all things, and I am commanded to be of those who submit,(91) And to recite the Quran. So whoever goes aright, he goes aright for his own soul, and whoever goes astray — say: I am only one of the warners.(92) And say: Praise be to Allah! He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them. And your Lord is not heedless of what you do.(93)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:91-92

And Allah the Most High said: {And He shows you His signs; which then of Allah’s signs will you deny?}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:81

And Allah the Most High said: {We will soon show them Our signs in farthest regions and among their own people, until it is quite clear to them that it is the Truth..}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:53

Here He is has shown you one of the major condition of the Hour, surely the sun overtook the moon before the night precedes the daylight as warning for the mortals to him among you who will go forward or will remain behind, so why you are denying the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord after you knew that Allah made true for him with a cosmic sign, do you want Allah to chastise you? Surely you know the retribution of whom denied in the major signs of his Lord.

O community of the searcher for the Truth, if you gather all the space scientists and astronomers among the humans surely you will find them still insisting that it is impossible scientifically and logically sighting the crescent of Shawwal in 1429 AH after sundown Monday , 29 of Ramadan, they will say to you: “It is impossible, impossible, impossible”, how a crescent be seen while they know that it has gone down before sunset? This is something dose not accepted their minds ever, because they know the certain knowledge that it should not be for the sun to overtake the moon so the crescent is born before the pairing, and this is what they accustomed to it since Allah encompassed them with the knowledge of the precise astrophysics, and for that they inform you when the solar or the lunar eclipse will be even after a hundred year, so they determine it to you by the month, day, hour, minute and second, then you find that they did not err a thing in that and not in one second.

I Imam Mahdi; I trust and believe in what Allah encompassed the astronomers from knowledge of the cosmic physics science, but I prove —with Allah’s permission— that I know from Allah what they do not know, and that a cosmic sign will occur —with Allah’s might— extraordinary (sign) for science and logic, so He would make the crescent be born before the pairing, and that’s in order clears to you that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is Truly the Awaited Mahdi, and after that the Truth come to light; lo and behold you are turning away from the Truth, and the astronomers are still insisting on the impossibility of sighting the crescent of Shawwal in 1429 AH after sunset Monday , 29th of Ramadan till this hour, and scholars of Sharia and the highest judicial council in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia are still insisting on that they did not invent a lie in sighting the crescent of Shawwal and they confirmed that they did not announce it except after the confirmation in the fact of seeing it, and still disputing the scholars of Sharia and the astronomers up to this hour about the crescent of Shawwal 1429 AH.

I say to you — O community of astronomers and scholars of Sharia and all the searchers for the Truth — by Allah the Exalted the Great , O you who read my statements before the event, didn’t I rule between the astronomers and scholars of Sharia regarding the crescent of Shawwal 1429 AH before they dispute one another?

O possessors of understanding-mind; is it if I say to one of you: O so, judge between so and so justly before they dispute, what will be his response? In fact he will say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, how do you want me to rule between two before the dispute! But I wait until they dispute one another, then I look what they are disputing about, also I look into their claims then I rule between them justly”. Therefore my brothers, why do you deny the Imam Mahdi who judged between the contenders in the event justly before the contending about the crescent of Shawwal? Oh wow to you from Lord of the worlds, have you became satans who if they see the path the Truth they do not take it for a way? Or pride carried you off to sin? What is the matter with you, and what is wrong with you? Why you do not believe in the cosmic sign of ratification? Or that it is a usual thing that is not extraordinary and a cosmic miracle? Then I say to you: Are those who know and those who do not know alike? Ask the astronomers and say: O community of astronomers, let us suppose that the highest judicial council in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia was truthful in announcing confirmation of crescent of Shawwal for the year 1429 AH. after Monday’s sunset on Tuesday night, surely this is being impossible with all measures scientifically and logically; in fact all brains of the astronomers are not able to accept the news.

And if the searcher said: But have you monitored the crescent for Shawwal for the year 1429 AH. on the 29th of Ramadan? And the astronomer will say: “How can we monitor a crescent that we know the certain knowledge that it will set before sunset? Therefore there is no existence for it at the western horizon of the Arabian peninsula, and if we said that monitored it just a civility with scholars of Sharia while we did not monitor a thing, so how should we monitor a thing that we know it is impossible sighting it because the moon has no existence for it in the western horizon; and due to the fact that it went down before sunset”.

O community of Muslims, O possessors of understanding-mind, keep your duty to Allah and fear Allah’s chastisement, I only advise you with one that you say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, now we realized what you mean it in your saying: the sun overtook the moon; let us suppose the you are truthful and the indeed the sun overtook the moon as warning to the mortals before the night precedes the daylight, so how the night precedes the daylight?”. Then I reply to you and I say: Only the sun overtook the moon as warning to the mortals just before the passage of planet hell-fire Saqar, and on the night of its passage the precedes the day light, then the sun rises from it setting place, so have you understood the news? Indeed, the sun overtook the moon as warning to the mortals before the passage of the tenth planet Saqar the passing over the humans from one era to another, and the nearest approach in the history of the humans is in this time; of which will cause the rising of the sun from its setting place, and I repeat; only the sun overtook the moon as warning to the mortals before the night precedes the daylight because of the passage of planet hell-fire Saqar. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And what will make thee realize what Saqar is?(27) It leaves naught, and spares naught.(28) (lawaha) to the mortals.(29) Over it are nineteen.(30) And We have made none but angels wardens of the Fire, and We have not made their number but as a trial for those who disbelieve, that those who have been given the Book may be certain and those who believe may increase in faith, and those who have been given the Book and the believers may not doubt; and that those in whose hearts is a disease and the disbelievers may say: What does Allah mean by this parable? Thus Allah leaves in error whom He pleases, and guides whom He pleases. And none knows the hosts of your Lord but He. And this is not but a Reminder to mortals.(31) Nay, by the moon!(32) And the night when it departs!(33) And the dawn when it shines!(34) Surely it is one of the major (signs).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muddath-thir] 74:27-37

Perhaps one of the genius scholars of religion from the Muslims comes and say: “Slowly, slowly O you the deceptive Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, how can you say that hell-fire will pass over the people of the world before the day of resurrection, we never heard of this in our former; this is nothing but a forgery?”. Then the True Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: O the proud Arab scholar, do you understand your Arabic language? Then tell me what is the True meaning of His word the Most High: {(lawaha) to the mortals.(29)}? Truthful Allah the Great. But I will give you fatwa with Truth: which means it appears to the mortals of the earth’s inhabitants from time to another and it is not this the first time in fact preceded that it passed eleven times, and this time is the twelfth and it reduces the earths of the mortals. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Don’t they see that We are visiting the land, curtailing it of its extremities? And Allah pronounces a doom — there is no repellent of His decree. And He is Swift in calling to account.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:41

And ratification to the True challenge in the decisive Book for the deniers in the Reminder. Allah the Most High said: {In fact, We gave provision to these and their fathers, until life was prolonged to them. See they not then that We are visiting the land, curtailing it of its extremities? Can they then prevail?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyã´] 21:44

That is the planet of chastisement, it comes to earth from the extremities, so it appears to the people from the Pols area so it reduces it from the humans in every time it passes by it and this time is the closest of all, and it is the number twelve during the one universal cosmic year, it passed twelve times and the last of them is this time. Perhaps one would like to interrupt me and say: "And what makes you know that it is the number twelfth?". Then I reply to him and say: because I know that its one year equals a month for the other computation in the secrets of the grand Quran for the universal cosmic year, and the duration of the universal cosmic year is fifty thousand years, and the duration of its one month is exactly one orbit rotation of Saqar that passes over humans at the end of each month of the cosmic-universal year, in the meaning of: that the one year of the planet hell fire Saqar equals one month only from the universal cosmic year months and you are in the last twelfth month of the universal cosmic year. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {A questioner asks about the chastisement to befall.(1) The disbelievers — there is none to avert it;(2) From Allah, Lord of the ways of Ascent.(3)To Him ascend the angels and the Spirit in a day the measure of which is fifty thousand years.(4) So be patient with a goodly patience.(5) Surely they see it far off,(6) And We see it near.(7) The day when the heaven is as molten brass,(8) And the mountains are as wool;(9) And no friend will ask of friend,(10) (Though) they are made to see them. The guilty one would fain redeem himself from the chastisement of that day by his children,(11) And his wife and his brother,(12) And his kin that gave him shelter,(13) And all that are in the earth — then deliver him, (14) By no means! Surely it is a flaming Fire,(15) Plucking out for scorching,(16) It shall claim him who retreats and turns his back,(17) And hoards then withholds.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma`aarej] 70:1-18

Also you know the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {A questioner asks about the chastisement to befall.(1) The disbelievers — there is none to avert it;(2)}, and you would find the True explanatory-statement in the word of Allah the Most High: {And when they said: O Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:32

And as we said that the computation of the one year for the rotation of planet Saqar equals one month only of the months of the cosmic years; in a sense that the one year of the planet hell-fire Saqar according to our years is exactly four thousand, one hundred and sixty six years, and eight months exactly according to our days with the finest precision, but this is not but one year of the years of the planet hell-fire and it equals one month only of the month’s of the major cosmic year, and the length of the major cosmic year is fifty thousand years of the earthly years.

As for the rising of the sun from its setting place (west)it should not be for it to occur before finishing the fifty million years since Allah created the creation after creating the universe, as for creating the mortals in the spread-furbished land (inner-earth) is very recently it is not but one thousand years of the years in the spread-furbished land, and since that a day of the spread-furbished land its length is as a year of what we count it ourselves (on the surface of earth). Therefore the one year of the years in the spread-furbished land equals 360 years of what we count it with our days, and since that the whole age since Allah created Adam till the first resurrection is a thousand year of the years in the spread-furbished land, and the first of the prophets from the humans is Adam -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and the first of Allah’s khalifas altogether of the humans is Adam, and the last time the command is being descended in the khilafa is in the era of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He regulates the command from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a day the measure of which is a thousand years as you count.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:5
.And that is a thousand years of the years in the spread-furbished land, and its day is a year of what we count it ourselves

And between the command which descended in obeying the first khalifa of the humans till the last command descended in obeying the Awaited Mahdi between them exactly is (360000) years which is three hundred and sixty thousand years of your years. But it is not except a thousand years of the years in the inner-earth which was in it Allah’s khalifa Adam , and preceded that we taught you in the fact of the spread-furbished land with the two easts as in the picture below:

And preceded that we taught you in the fact of this land with the two easts of the two facing opposite-sides, and it exists inside this earth on which we live and it has two gates from two facing opposite-sides, and it is a leveled land in fact smoothed so much so that the one standing at the farthest of its east by the southern (pole) can see its east by the northern (pole). And its day that the sun rises in it twice in one day, and its day as we said equals one year of our years.

Therefore, how much is a thousand year of the years in the spread-furbished land? It is definitely equals according to our days = (360000) thousand years of what we count it with the computation of our days, but that is not except on year only of the years in the Book with Allah, that’s because the one day with Allah in the Book equals as a thousand of what we count it ourselves.

In that case,the one year is definitely will equal (360000) thousand years and it equals as we said a thousand years of the years in the spread-furbished land and there is a difference in these two verses, and they are the word of Allah the Most High: {He regulates the command from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a day the measure of which is a thousand years as you count.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:5

And His word the Most High: {..And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:47

So as we said that the explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {He regulates the command from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a day the measure of which is a thousand years as you count.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:5

And that is starting from the first command of Allah in obeying the first khalifa among the humans; Adam -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to the last command in obeying the seal of Allah’s khalifas the Awaited Mahdi, so the time between them its measure of is a thousand years of what you count. And the meaning of His word the Most High: {of what you reckon.}, which means: That the day is as a year in the computation and it is the day of the spread-furbished land with the two easts and that the deceptive messiah (antichrist, Al-Dajjal satan) has the mastery over it now. And its day is as a year of your years as Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- told you that a day of the deceptive (Al-Dajjal satan) is as a year; which is as a year of your years. Therefore, how many is the measure of a thousand years of the years in the spread-furbished land equals in the count of our days? Definitely will equal in the computation of our days absolutely = (360,000) years. Therefore, how many is the year with Allah in the Book? Since that the one day is as a thousand year therefore the one year is absolutely = (360000) years with the count of our days. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And surely a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.}Truthful Allah the Great. Therefore the year definitely (360000) years according to our days, as well the thousand years of the years in the spread-furbished land definitely equals (360000) years of our years by the hour, minute, and second if you only knew, and I would never increase to you a thing about the secrets of the computation in the Book unless my Lord wills a thing, my Lord encompassed all things with mercy and knowledge.

O community scholars of the nation, keep your duty to Allah and admit in the Truth, unfortunately many of you if I bring to him a fifty thousand proof from the decisive Quran that I am the Awaited Mahdi he would leave them altogether behind his back, and with all simplicity would have said: “In fact the name of the Mahdi is Mohammad son of Abd Allah” or “the name of the Mahdi is Mohammad son of Al-Hasan Al-Askary” or “the name of the Mahdi is Ahmad son of Abd Allah”! Then I reply to you and say: By Allah, are you awaiting a prophet or messenger after Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- the seal of the prophets and messengers? And your answer is know: “No”, then I say to you: In this case the Awaited Mahdi will come (Nasser) supporter of Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- with that is clears to you that wisdom of the coinciding to the name of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in the name of the Mahdi (Nasser Mohammad) And Allah made the coinciding in my name for the name Mohammad in the name of my father, and that is in order the name carries the announcement, don’t you understand? And if you denied that the sun overtook the moon as warning to the humans before the night precedes the daylight, so look — O folks — is there exists a planet carries the fire approaching your earth in my era and your era?

Now have you understood the announcement and the True explanatory-statement for the reminder? So why do you deny the Truth from your Lord, and with what right you deny if you are truthful in spite that I did not bring a new religion nor a new sunna? In fact I call you to return to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- lo and behold you are turning away from the Truth without right, Till when the turning away from the Truth, till when? Is it till you see the painful chastisement? So what kind of scholars are you — O community scholars of the Muslims — and you will cause the chastisement of the nation of Islam because of you turning away from the Truth from your Lord, and your followers are like you as the cattle; in fact they are more astray on path! Surely if they do a comparison between the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and the explanatory-statement of their scholars for Allah’s Book they would have found that it is as the difference between light and darkness, and he it is the site of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni we made it the global dialogue table allowed to all humans Muslims, disbelievers, Christians, Jews and atheists, and I warn those who causes fault to the Truth and hinder (others) from it after it cleared to them that it is the Truth from their Lord — of the human satans — from the transforming (them) into pigs. Allah is sufficient to me, no God except Him I do rely on Him, and He is the Lord of the throne of power.

O our Allah, I am surely innocent from all scholars of the Muslims whom turned away from Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, and I am innocent from their followers who are like them do not understand nor they differentiate between donkeys and camels; foolish do not use their minds a thing, and I swear by Allah, indeed you shall be asked about your minds, your eyes, and your hearts — O who follow what you have no knowledge in it, and Allah has warned you (to not) follow what you have no knowledge in. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And follow not that of which you have no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:36

If you denied after what been cleared to you that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speaks with the Truth and guides to a straight path then you respite your belief with the belief of your arrogant scholars haughty over the Truth surely you shall know on a near day which will make children grey-headed, the heaven being rent asunder thereby. His promise is ever fulfilled. Who will save you — O community of Muslims who are turning away from Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger and the holding firmly with the sunna of the outcast satan, and they think that they are rightly guided!

Oh wow to you from Lord of the worlds, surely He will chastise you with the disbelievers in the grand Quran because there is no difference between you and them a thing, and for that I deliver to the the news of a chastisement includes the whole towns of humanity altogether even the honored Mecca and its board of the senior scholars who were haughty upon us unjustly — unless that they acknowledge in the Truth — surely how many times I called them and sent to them from the explanatory-statements with clear-argument with Truth, so who would save them from Allah’s chastisement? And who would save scholars of the Shiites from Allah’s chastisement, and who would save scholars of the Muslims from Allah’s chastisement if they turned away from Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger?

O community of Muslims whom they had split their religion into sects and each party are rejoicing with what they have, I surely abide by Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His prophet, and perhaps one of scholars of the nation would like to say: “We as that are abiding by Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His prophet’, then I reply to you and say: You are lying against yourself and your followers, and you mislead them without knowledge nor guidance nor an enlightening Book; in fact with the knowledge of the conjecture, and conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth, and you followed the command of satan and you said against Allah what you do not know! And disobeyed the command of the All Merciful Who forbidden for you to say Against Allah what you do not know, and the narration of falsehood made you astray: Each diligent one is right whether he erred or was correct, so two rewards is for him if he was correct, and one reward of he erred! O glory be to Allah, do you make to who say against Allah what he does not know, and he applied the command of satan and disobeyed the command of the Allah Merciful, so do you make for him a reward? Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1525

اقتباس المشاركة 5061 من موضوع أمرُ الطّاعةِ في الأرضِ من أوّل خليفةٍ الى آخر خليفة ..

الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
26 - صفر - 1430 هـ
21 - 02 - 2009 مـ
11:39 مساءً
(بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

أمرُ الطّاعةِ في الأرضِ من أوّل خليفةٍ الى آخر خليفة ..

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..

قال الله تعالى: {إِنَّمَا أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ رَبَّ هَـٰذِهِ الْبَلْدَةِ الَّذِي حَرَّمَهَا وَلَهُ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٩١﴾ وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ الْقُرْآنَ ۖ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ ﴿٩٢﴾ وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ سَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَتَعْرِفُونَهَا ۚ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٩٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

وقال الله تعالى: {وَيُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِهِ فَأَيَّ آيَاتِ اللَّـهِ تُنكِرُونَ ﴿٨١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

وقال الله تعالى: {سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:53].

وها هو أراكم إحدى أشراط السّاعة الكُبرى فأدركت الشمسُ القمر مِن قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار نذيرًا للبشر لِمَن شاء منكم أن يتقدّم أو يتأخّر، فلماذا تكذّبون المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم بعد أن علمتم أنّ اللهَ صدّقه بآيةٍ كونيّةٍ؟ فهل تريدون أن يعذّبكم الله؟! فأنتم تعلمون جزاء مَن كذّب بآيات ربِّه الكبرى.

ويا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّيقة لو تجمعون كافّة علماء الفضاء والفلك في البشريّة فسوف تجدونهم لا يزالون مُصرّين على أنّه يستحيل علميًّا ومنطقيًّا رؤية هلال شوال لعام 1429 بعد غروب شمس الإثنين 29 رمضان، فيقولون لكم: "يستحيل يستحيل يستحيل.." فكيف يُرى هلال يعلمون أنّه غاب قبل غروب الشمس؟ فهذا شيء لا تقبله عقولهم أبدًا لأنّهم يعلمون علم اليقين أنّه لا ينبغي للشمس أن تُدرِك القمر فَيُولَد الهلال من قبل الاقتران، وهذا ما تَعَوّدوا عليه منذ أن أحاطهم اللهُ بالعلم الفلكيّ الفيزيائيّ الدّقيق، ولذلك يُعلِّمونكم متى سوف يكون الكسوف أو الخسوف حتى بعد مائة سنة فيحدِّدونه لكم بالشهر وباليوم وبالسّاعة وبالدّقيقة وبالثّانية ثم تجدون أنّهم لم يُخطِئوا في ذلك شيئًا ولا في ثانيةٍ واحدةٍ.

وأنا الإمام المهديّ أُصَدِّق وأؤمن بِما أحاط اللهُ علماء الفلك من علم الفيزياء الكونيّة، ولكنّي أُثبتُ بإذن الله أنّي أعلمُ من اللهِ ما لا يعلمون وأنّها سوف تحدث آيةٌ كونيّةٌ بقدرة اللهِ خارقةٌ للعلم والمنطق فيجعل الهلال يُولَد من قبل الاقتران، وذلك حتى يتبيّن لكم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقًّا المهديّ المنتظَر، ومن بعد أن يُحصحصَ الحقّ فإذا أنتم مُعرضون عن الحقّ، ولا يزال علماء الفلك مُصرّين على استحالة رؤية هلال شوال لعام 1429 بعد غروب شمس الإثنين 29 من رمضان إلى حدِّ السّاعة، ولا يزال علماء الشّريعة ومجلس القضاء الأعلى بالمملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة مُصرّين على أنّهم لم يفتروا برؤية هلال شوّال وأكّدوا أنّهم لم يُعلنوا به إلّا مِن بعد التّأكد من حقيقة رؤيته، ولا يزال علماء الشّريعة وعلماء الفلك مختصمين إلى حدِّ السّاعة في هلال شوّال 1429!

وأقول لكم يا معشر علماء الفلك والشّريعة وكافّة الباحثين عن الحقّ: سألتكم باللهِ العليّ العظيم يا من قرأتم بياني من قبل الحدث؛ ألم أحكُم بين علماء الفلك وعلماء الشّريعة في شأن هلال شوّال لعام 1429 من قبل أن يختصموا؟ ويا أولي الألباب فهل لو أقول لأحدكم يا فلان احكم بين فلان وفلان بالحقّ من قبل أن يختلفوا فماذا سوف يكون ردّه؟ سيقول: " ويا ناصر محمد اليماني، كيف تريدني أن أحكُم بين اثنين قبل الاختصام؟ بل انتظر حتى يختصموا ومن ثم أنظر بما اختصموا فيه وأنظر دعواهم ومن ثم أحكم بينهم بالحقّ ".

إذًا يا إخواني لماذا تنكرون شأن الإمام المهديّ الذي حَكَم بين المختصمين في الحدَث بالحقّ من قبل الاختصام في هلال شوّال؟ ويا ويلكم من ربّ العالمين، فهل أصبحتم شياطين إن يروا سبيل الحقّ لا يتَّخذونه سبيلًا؟! أم أخذتكم العزّة بالإثم؟ وما خطبكم؟ وماذا دهاكم؟ لماذا لا تُصَدِّقون بآية التّصديق الكونيّة؟ أم إنّها أمرٌ عاديٌّ ليس خارقًا ومُعجزةً كونيّةً؟! ومن ثم أقول لكم: فهل يستوي الذين يعلمون والذين لا يعلمون؟ فسَلوا علماء الفلك وقولوا: " يا معشر علماء الفلك فلنفرض أنّ مجلس القضاء الأعلى بالمملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة كان صادقًا في إعلان ثبوت هلال شوّال لعام 1429 بعد غروب شمس الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء فهل هذا أمر طبيعيّ وعاديّ؟ ". وسوف تجدون ردّ علماء الفلك جميعًا وبلسانٍ واحدٍ: "هذا مستحيل! رؤية هلال شوّال لعام 1429 بعد غروب شمس الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء! فهذا يستحيل بكُلّ المقاييس علميًّا ومنطقيًّا؛ بل لا تستطيع كافّة عقول علماء الفلك أن تقبل الخبر ". ولو قال الباحث: " ولكن هل راقبتم هلال شوّال لعام 1429 / 29 من رمضان؟ ". فسوف يقول العالم الفلكيّ: "كيف نراقب هلالًا نعلم علم اليقين أنّه سوف يغرب قبل غروب الشمس؟ إذ لا وجود له بالأفق الغربيّ بالجزيرة العربيّة، وإن قلنا أنّنا راقبناه فإنّما مجاملة مع علماء الشّريعة ولم نتحرَّ شيئًا، فكيف نتحرّى شيئًا نعلم أنّه يستحيل رؤيته؟! فالقمر لا وجود له بالأفق الغربيّ نظرًا لأنّه غرب قبل غروب الشمس ".

ويا مسلمين ويا أولي الألباب، اتّقوا اللهَ وخافوا من عذاب الله، وإنّما أعِظُكم بواحدةٍ وهو أن تقولوا: " يا ناصر محمد اليماني لقد علمنا الآن ما تقصده بقولك أدركت الشمس القمر فلنفرض أنّك صادقٌ وأنّها أدركت الشمس القمر وتقول إنّ ذلك نذيرٌ للبشر قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار، فكيف يسبق الليل النهار؟ ". ومن ثم أردّ عليكم وأقول: إنّما أدركت الشمس القمر نذيرًا للبشر قُبيل مرور كوكب النّار سَقَر وليلة مرورها يسبق الليل النهار فتطلع الشمس من مغربها، فهل فهمت الخبر؟ إنّما أدركت الشمس القمر نذيرًا للبشر قبل مرور الكوكب العاشر سَقَر لوّاحة للبشر من عصرٍ إلى آخر، وأشدّ اقترابًا في تاريخ البشر للنّار هو في هذه المرّة مِمَّا تُسبِّب طلوع الشمس من مغربها، وأكرِّر إنّما أدركت الشمس القمر نذيرًا للبشر قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار بسبب مرور كوكب النّار سقر، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ مَا سَقَرُ ﴿٢٧﴾ لَا تُبْقِي وَلَا تَذَرُ ﴿٢٨﴾ لَوَّاحَةٌ لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٢٩﴾ عَلَيْهَا تِسْعَةَ عَشَرَ ﴿٣٠﴾ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ إِلَّا مَلَائِكَةً ۙ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا عِدَّتَهُمْ إِلَّا فِتْنَةً لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيَسْتَيْقِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَيَزْدَادَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِيمَانًا ۙ وَلَا يَرْتَابَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۙ وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّـهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلًا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّـهُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ جُنُودَ رَبِّكَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ وَمَا هِيَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَىٰ لِلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣١﴾ كَلَّا وَالْقَمَرِ ﴿٣٢﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ ﴿٣٤﴾ إِنَّهَا لَإِحْدَى الْكُبَرِ ﴿٣٥﴾ نَذِيرًا لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٣٦﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].

ولربّما يأتي أحد فطاحلة علماء الدين من المسلمين فيقول: " مهلًا مهلًا أيّها الدّجال ناصر محمد اليماني، فكيف تقول أنّ النّار سوف تمرّ على أهل الدنيا من قبل يوم القيامة وما سمعنا بهذا في أسلافنا؟ إن هذا إلا اختلاق ". ومن ثم يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: أيّها العالم الأبيّ العربيّ هل تفقه لغتك العربيّة؟ فأخبرني ما هو المعنى الحقّ لقوله تعالى: {لَوَّاحَةٌ لِّلْبَشَرِ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم؟

ولكنّي سأفتيك بالحقّ؛ أي أنّها تظهر للبشر مِن أهل الأرض من عصرٍ إلى آخر، وليست هذه المرّة الأولى بل سَبَق وأن مرّت إحدى عشرة مرّة، وهذه المرّة هي المرّة الثانية عشرة، وهي تُنقِص الأرض من البشر، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ وَاللَّـهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ ﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

وتصديقًا للتّحدي الحقّ في مُحكَم الكتاب للمُكذِّبين بالذِّكر، قال الله تعالى: {بَلْ مَتَّعْنَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ وَآبَاءَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ طَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْعُمُرُ ۗ أَفَلَا يَرَوْنَ أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ أَفَهُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

وذلك كوكب العذاب يأتي للأرض من الأطراف فيظهر للنّاس من جهة الأقطاب فيُنقِصها من البشر في كُلّ مرَّةٍ يمرّ، وأشدّها هذه المرّة وهي الرّقم الثاني عشر، ففي خلال سنة كونيّة واحدة مرّ اثنتي عشرة مرّة وآخرهم هذه المرّة.

ولربّما يودّ أحدٌ أن يُقاطعني ويقول: " وما يُدريك أنّه الرقم الثاني عشر؟ ". ومن ثم أردّ عليه وأقول:
لأني أعلمُ أنّ سنتَها شهرٌ لحسابٍ آخر في أسرار القرآن العظيم في السنة الكونيّة، وطول السنة الكونيّة هو خمسون ألف سنة وشهرها دورة سَقَر اللوّاحة للبشر في مُنتهى كُلّ شهرٍ للسنة الكونيّة، بمعنى أن سنة كوكب النّار سَقَر هي تعدل شهرًا واحدًا فقط من شهور السّنة الكونيّة وأنتم الآن في آخر الشّهر الثاني عشر للسّنة الكونيّة، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:

{سَأَلَ سَائِلٌ بِعَذَابٍ وَاقِعٍ ﴿١﴾ لِّلْكَافِرِينَ لَيْسَ لَهُ دَافِعٌ ﴿٢﴾ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ ذِي الْمَعَارِجِ ﴿٣﴾ تَعْرُجُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ وَالرُّوحُ إِلَيْهِ فِي يَوْمٍ كَانَ مِقْدَارُهُ خَمْسِينَ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ ﴿٤﴾ فَاصْبِرْ صَبْرًا جَمِيلًا ﴿٥﴾ إِنَّهُمْ يَرَوْنَهُ بَعِيدًا ﴿٦﴾ وَنَرَاهُ قَرِيبًا ﴿٧﴾ يَوْمَ تَكُونُ السَّمَاءُ كَالْمُهْلِ ﴿٨﴾ وَتَكُونُ الْجِبَالُ كَالْعِهْنِ ﴿٩﴾ وَلَا يَسْأَلُ حَمِيمٌ حَمِيمًا ﴿١٠﴾ يُبَصَّرُونَهُمْ ۚ يَوَدُّ الْمُجْرِمُ لَوْ يَفْتَدِي مِنْ عَذَابِ يَوْمِئِذٍ بِبَنِيهِ ﴿١١﴾ وَصَاحِبَتِهِ وَأَخِيهِ ﴿١٢﴾ وَفَصِيلَتِهِ الَّتِي تُؤْوِيهِ ﴿١٣﴾ وَمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ يُنجِيهِ ﴿١٤﴾ كَلَّا ۖ إِنَّهَا لَظَىٰ ﴿١٥﴾ نَزَّاعَةً لِّلشَّوَىٰ ﴿١٦﴾ تَدْعُو مَنْ أَدْبَرَ وَتَوَلَّىٰ ﴿١٧﴾ وَجَمَعَ فَأَوْعَىٰ ﴿١٨﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [المعارج].

وأنتم تعلمون البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى: {سَأَلَ سَائِلٌ بِعَذَابٍ وَاقِعٍ ﴿١﴾ لِّلْكَافِرِينَ لَيْسَ لَهُ دَافِعٌ ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم، وتجدون البيان الحقّ في قول الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

وكما قُلنا: إن حساب السَّنة الواحدة لدورة كوكب سقر تعدل شهرًا واحدًا فقط مِن شهور السَّنة الكونيّة، بمعنى أنّ السّنة الواحدة من سنين كوكب النّار سَقَر بحسب أيامنا هي بالضبط أربعة ألاف سنة ومائة عام وستة وستون سنة وثمانية أشهر تمامًا بحسب أيامنا بدقةٍ مُتناهيةٍ، ولكن هذه ليست إلّا سنة واحدة مِن سنين كوكب النّار وهي تعدل شهرًا واحدًا فقط مِن أشهر السّنة الكونيّة الكُبرى، وطول السّنة الكونيّة الكُبرى هو خمسون ألف سنة من السنين الأرضية، وأما طلوع الشمس من مغربها فلا ينبغي له أن يحدث إلّا بعد انتهاء خمسين مليون سنة منذ أن بدأ اللهُ خلق الخلائق من بعد خلق الكون، وأما خلق البشر في الأرض المفروشة فهو قريب جدًا ليس إلّا قبل ألف سنة من سنين الأرض المفروشة، وبِما أنّ يوم الأرض المفروشة طوله كسنةٍ مِمَّا نعده نحن؛ إذًا السّنة الواحدة من سنين الأرض المفروشة هي تعدل 360 سنة مِمَّا نعُدّه بأيامنا، وبما أنّ العمر الكُلّي مُنذ أن خلق اللهُ آدم إلى البعث الأول هو ألف سنة مِن سنين الأرض المفروشة وأول الأنبياء مِن البشر هو آدم عليه الصلاة والسلام وأول خُلفاء الله أجمعين مِن البشر هو آدم، وآخر مرّة يتنزل الأمر بالخلافة هو في عصر المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {يُدَبِّرُ الْأَمْرَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ ثُمَّ يَعْرُجُ إِلَيْهِ فِي يَوْمٍ كَانَ مِقْدَارُهُ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ﴿٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

وتلك ألف سنةٍ من سنين الأرض المفروشة، ويومها سنة مِمَّا نعُده نحن، وبين الأمر الذي تنزّل بطاعة أول خليفةٍ من البشر إلى آخر أمر تنزّل بطاعة المهديّ المنتظَر بينهم بالضبط 360000 سنة ثلاث مائة وستون ألف سنة من سنينكم، ولكنّه ليس إلّا ألف سنة من سنين الأرض التي كان فيها خليفة الله آدم، وسبق وأن علَّمناكم بحقيقة الأرض المفروشة ذات المشرقين كما في الصورة أدناه:

وسبق وأن علّمناكم بحقيقة هذه الأرض ذات المشرقين من جهتين مُتقابلتين، وتُوجَد باطن هذه الأرض التي نعيش عليها، ولها بوابتان مِن جهتين مُتقابلتين، وهي أرض مستوية؛ بل مُمهَّدة تمهيدًا يرى مشرقها الشّمالي الواقفُ في مُنتهى مشرقها الجنوبيّ، ويومها سنة تشرق فيه الشمس مرتين في يومٍ واحد، ويومها كما قلنا يعدل سنة واحدة من سنينِنا، إذًا كم ألف سنة من سنين الأرض المفروشة؟ حتمًا يعدل بحساب أيامنا = 360000 ألف سنة ممّا نعدّه نحن بحساب أيّامنا، ولكنّ ذلك ليس إلَّا سنة واحدة فقط من السنين في الكتاب عند اللهِ وذلك لأنّ اليوم الواحد عند اللهِ في الكتاب يعدل كألف سنةٍ مِمَّا نعُدُّه نحن، إذًا حتمًا السنة الواحدة سوف تساوي 360000 ألف سنة وهي تعدل كما قلنا ألف سنة من سنين الأرض المفروشة، ويوجد هناك فرق بين هاتين الآيتين وهما قول الله تعالى: {يُدَبِّرُ الْأَمْرَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ ثُمَّ يَعْرُجُ إِلَيْهِ فِي يَوْمٍ كَانَ مِقْدَارُهُ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ﴿٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

وقوله تعالى: {وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:47].

فكما قلنا أنّ البيان لقول الله تعالى: {يُدَبِّرُ الْأَمْرَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ ثُمَّ يَعْرُجُ إِلَيْهِ فِي يَوْمٍ كَانَ مِقْدَارُهُ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ﴿٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم، أنّ ذلك بَدأ من أول أمر من اللهِ بطاعة أول خليفة في البشر آدم - عليه الصلاة والسلام - إلى آخر أمر بطاعة خاتم خلفاء الله المهديّ المنتظَر، فالزمن بينهما كان مقداره ألف سنةٍ مِمَّا تعدون، ومعنى قوله تعالى: {مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ}؛ أي أنّ اليوم كسنةٍ في الحساب وهو يوم الأرض المفروشة ذات المشرقين والتي يستحوذ عليها الآن المسيح الدجال، ويومها كسنةٍ مِن سنينكم كما أخبركم محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - أن يوم الدجال كسنةٍ؛ أي كسنةٍ من سنينكم، إذًا كم ألف سنة من سنين الأرض المفروشة = بحسب أيامنا؟ حتمًا سوف تعادل بحساب أيامنا أكيد = 360000 سنة، إذًا كم السنة عند الله في الكتاب؟ فبما أن اليوم الواحد كألف سنة إذًا السنة الواحدة أكيد = 360000 سنة بحسب أيامنا، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ} صدق الله العظيم.

إذًا السنة حتمًا = 360000 سنة بحسب أيامنا، وكذلك الألف السنة من سنين الأرض المفروشة كذلك تساوي 360000 سنة مِن سنينا بالسّاعة والدّقيقة والثّانية لو كنتم تعلمون، ولن أزيدكم على ذلك شيئًا في أسرار الحساب في الكتاب إلَّا أن يشاء ربّي شيئًا وسع ربي كُلِّ شيءٍ رحمةً وعلمًا.

ويا معشر علماء الأمّة اتّقوا اللهَ واعترفوا بالحقّ، وللأسف إنّ كثيرًا مِنكم لو آتيه بخمسين ألف برهان من مُحكَم القرآن بأنّي الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر لنبذهم أجمعين وراء ظهره وقال بكل بساطة: " بل اسم المهديّ محمد بن عبد الله أو اسم المهديّ محمد بن الحسن العسكري أو اسم المهديّ أحمد بن عبد الله ". ومن ثم أردّ عليكم وأقول: بالله عليكم هل تنتظرون نبيًّا أو رسولًا من بعد محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين؟ ومعروف جوابكم: " كلّا "، ومِن ثم أقول لكم: إذًا المهديّ المنتظَر سيأتي ناصرَ محمدٍ صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، وبذلك يتبيَّن لكم الحكمة مِن التّواطؤ لاسم محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - في اسم المهديّ (ناصر محمد)، وجعل اللهُ التّواطؤ في اسمي للاسم محمد في اسم أبي وذلك لكي يحمل الاسم الخبر، أفلا تعقلون؟! وإن كذّبتم بأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر نذيرًا للبشر قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار فانظروا يا قوم هل يُوجَد هناك كوكب يحمل النّار يقترب مِن أرضكم في عصري وعصركم؟ فهل فهمتم الخبر والبيان الحقّ للذِّكر، فلماذا تكذّبون الحقّ من ربّكم؟ وبأيّ حقٍّ تكذّبون إن كنتم صادقين؟! برغم أنّي لم آتِكم بدينٍ جديدٍ ولا سُنّة جديدة بل أدعوكم للرجوع إلى كتاب اللهِ وسُنّة محمدٍ رسولِ الله الحقّ صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، فإذا أنتم عن الحقّ معرضون بغير الحقّ، وإلى متى الإعراض عن الحقّ؛ إلى متى؟ أإلى أن تروا العذاب الأليم؟ فأي عُلماء أنتم يا معشر عُلماء المُسلمين؟! وسوف تتسبّبون في عذاب أمّة الإسلام بسبب إعراضكم عن الحقّ من ربّكم، وأتباعُكم مثلُكم كالأنعام بل هم أضلّ سبيلًا، فلو يعملون مقارنة بين بيان ناصر محمد اليماني وبيان علمائِهم لكتاب الله لوجدوا أنّه كالفرق بين النّور والظّلمات.

وها هو موقع ناصر محمد اليماني جعلناه طاولة الحوار العالميّة مسموحٌ به لكلّ البشر المسلمين والكفار والنّصارى واليهود والمُلحدين، وأُحَذِّر الذين يُغالِطون الحقّ ويصدّون عنه من بعد ما تبيّن لهم أنّه الحقّ من ربِّهم مِن شياطين البشر مِن المَسخ إلى خنازير، حسبيَ الله لا إله إلا هو عليه توكّلت وهو ربّ العرش العظيم.

اللّهم إنّي بريءٌ مِن كافّة علماء المسلمين الذين تَوَلّوا عن كتاب اللهِ وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ وبريءٌ مِن أتباعهم الذين هم مثلهم لا يعقلون ولا يُفرّقون بين الحمير والبعير؛ إمّعات لا يستخدمون عقولهم شيئًا، وأقسمُ بالله لتُسألُنّ عن عقولكم وأبصاركم وأفئدتكم يا من تتّبعون ما ليس لكم به علم وقد حذّركم الله أن تتّبعوا ما ليس لكم به علم، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۚ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَـٰئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

وإن كذّبتم مِن بعد ما تبيّن لكم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني ينطق بالحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ ومن ثم تُنظِرون إيمانكم بإيمان علمائكم المُستكبرين عن الحقّ فسوف تعلمون في يومٍ قريبٍ يجعل الولدان شيبًا، السماء مُنفطرٌ به؛ كان وعده مفعولًا، فمن يُنجيكم يا معشر المسلمين المُعرِضين عن كتاب اللهِ وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ والمُستمسكين بسُنّة الشيطان الرجيم ويحسبون أنّهم مهتدون؟ ويا ويلكم مِن ربّ العالمين فإنّه سوف يُعَذِّبكم مع الكفار بالقرآن العظيم لأنّه لا فرق بينكم وبينهم شيئًا، ولذلك أُبشّركم بعذابٍ شاملٍ لكافّة قرى البشريّة جميعًا حتى مكة المكرّمة وهيئة كبارها العلماء الذين استكبروا علينا بغير الحقّ إلَّا أن يعترفوا بالحقّ، فكم دعوتُهم وكم أرسلتُ لهم من بياناتٍ بالحجّة بالحقّ، فمَن ينجيهم من عذاب اللهِ ومَن ينجي علماء الشّيعة مِن عذاب اللهِ ومَن ينجي كافّة علماء المسلمين مِن عذاب اللهِ إن أعرضوا عن كتاب اللهِ وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ؟

ويا معشر المسلمين الذين فرّقوا دينهم شِيَعًا وكُلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون، إنّي مُلتزمٌ بكتاب اللهِ وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ، ولربّما يودّ أحد علماء الأمّة أن يقول: " ونحن كذلك ملتزمون بكتاب اللهِ وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ ". ومِن ثم أردّ عليه وأقول: إنّك تَكذِب على نفسك وعلى أتباعك وتضلّونهم بغير علمٍ ولا هُدًى ولا كتابٍ مُنيرٍ؛ بل بعلوم الظنّ والظنّ لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئًا، واتَّبعتم أمر الشيطان وقلتم على اللهِ ما لا تعلمون وعصيتُم أمر الرحمن الذي حرَّم عليكم أن تقولوا على اللهِ ما لا تعلمون وأضلّكم الحديث الباطل: [كُل مُجتهد مُصيب] سواء أخطأ أو أصاب؛ فله أجرٌ إن أصاب وأجرٌ إن أخطأ! ويا سبحان الله أتجعلون لِمَن يقول على اللهِ ما لا يعلم ونَفَّذ أمر الشيطان وعصى أمر الرحمن فتجعلون له أجرًا؟! قل هاتوا برهانكم إن كنتم صادقين.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.