الموضوع: Replies of the Imam Mahdi to Abu Wehbi..

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي Replies of the Imam Mahdi to Abu Wehbi..

(Replies of the Imam Mahdi to Abu Wehbi)

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

13 - 06 - 1430 AH
    07 - 06 - 2009 AD
    01:25 am
    ــــــــــــــــ

..The khalifa after Mohammad messenger of Allah is the Imam Ali, but he kept silent about his right in the Book

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers; the illiterate trustworthy prophet and his righteous family, and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement, and I am the Awaited, I invoke prayer of forgiveness and I salute the Imam Ali and Abu Bakr and Omar, then (again) I invoke prayer of forgiveness and I salute them many salutations and I bear witness for Allah with the Truth that the khalifa after Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family-is the Imam Ali but he kept silent for his right in the Book! But I thank Abu Bakr and Omar, verily were it not for Omar a major sedition would have blew with the Muslims from the beginning of the matter after the death of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, so the supporters said: “In fact the khalifa must be from us”, and the emigrants said: “A khalifa from the supporters, and a khalifa from the emigrants”, but Omar terminated the matter and chose Abu Bakr, I ask Allah to forgive Omar verily I do not blame him for choosing Abu Bakreven if he was not the khalifa in the Book, but Omar Ben Al-Khattab saved the Muslims from a major sedition was about to blow with the emigrants and the supporters.

And I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord I invoke a prayer of forgiveness upon Ali, Abu Bakr and Omar, and order the supporters altogether to invoke prayer of forgiveness upon Ali, AbuBakr and Omar I ask Allah be pleased with them and to please them, and I prohibit you O Abu Wehbi to get into those folks, verily do not mention them with harm nor you are the judge between them my honorable brother; in fact to Allah is their return so He will judge between them of what they differed therein, and Allah would never hold you accountable for their mistakes in fact their reckoning is with their Lord, and remember the word of Allah the Most High: {Those are a people that have passed away; for them is what they earned and for you what you earn; and you will not be asked of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:134

You must strive with the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from your Lord to unite the Muslims and unify their rank to strengthen their force then we take away their weakness so the word of Allah would be the uppermost in the worlds if you are of the Truthful ones. And I am the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from your Lord more entitled than you with my father the Imam Ali son of Abi talib prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, but O Abu Wehbi, let us suppose that you brought to us the proof that the Imam Ali is the khalifa after Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- so what is the benefit my honorable brother? Those are a people that have passed away for them what they earned and for you what you earn and Allah would never put you to count for their mistakes, so remember the word of Allah the Most High: {Those are a people that have passed away; for them is what they earned and for you what you earn; and you will not be asked of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:134

I am the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from your Lord, I want to make the Shiites and the Sunnis and all the Islamic doctrines a one party in one rank, those are the True party of Allah with the leadership of the True Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; don’t you have enough of what passed from the years — O community of Shiites and Sunnis? So keep your duty to Allah and follow me, I would guide you to an equitable path and I rule between you in what you differed therein, so I would unite you and your might would strengthen and you weakness departs then the might and power in the countries would be for you and we lift the oppression of man to his fellow man, so we command good and forbid evil, and we believe in Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {You are the best nation raised up for the people: you enjoin good and forbid evil and you believe in Allah. And if the People of the Book had believed, it would have been better for them. Some of them are believers but most of them are transgressors}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:110

O my brothers community of Shiites and Sunnis, O my beloveds community of Sunnis and Shiites, keep your duty to Allah and hold fast with Allah’s rope the grand Quran, and turn away from what is contrary to the decisive grand Quran, and be as the folks who were with Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- at the beginning of this matter before they split their religion into sects, so they were sacrificing with the souls holding firm with Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger then He united their hearts so they became brethren by Allah’s favor. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited. And remember Allah’s favor to you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren. And you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes clear to you His messages that you may be guided.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:103, so remember the word of Allah the Most High: {..Thus Allah makes clear to you His messages that you may be guided.}Truthful Allah the Great.

I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord, and Allah’s curse on me if I chose myself to be the Awaited Mahdi; in fact I swear by Allah the Exalted, the Great, the Benign, the Most Merciful, Who created man from clay and made His close angels to prostrate themselves to him (in submission and not the prostration of the forehead) that Who chose me Allah’s khalifa on earth that He is Allah the Owner of kingship and the kingdom grants His kingdom to whom He pleases, won’t you keep your duty to Allah?!And He aided me with the authority of knowledge so He increased to me over all scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews abundantly in knowledge and never a Muslim, or Christian, or Jew argues with me from the grand Quran but I dominated over him with Allah’s permission with the authority of knowledge until he submits to the Truth a full submission or he turns away from Allah’s Book so Allah would judge between me and him justly and He is swiftest in reckoning, and if you refused altogether, verily Allah would make me appear over you and all the people with a painful chastisement in a night while you are abased.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1904

اقتباس المشاركة 6318 من موضوع ردود الإمام المهدي إلى أبي وهبي ..

( ردود الإمام المهديّ إلى أبي وهبي )

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    13 - 06 - 1430 هـ
    07 - 06 - 2009 مـ
    01:25 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

الخليفة من بعد محمد رسول الله (ص) هو الإمام علي ولكنه سكت عن حقِّه في الكتاب ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين النَّبيّ الأميّ الأمين وآله الطيبين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين، وأنا المهديّ المنتظَر أصلي وأسلمُ على الإمام علي وأبي بكرٍ وعمرٍ، ثم أُصلي وأسلم عليهم تسليماً كثيراً وأشهدُ لله بالحقّ أن الخليفة من بعد محمد رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - هو الإمام علي ولكنه سكت عن حقه في الكتاب! ولكني أشكر أبا بكر وعمر، فلولا عمر لعصفت بالمسلمين فتنةٌ كبرى من بادئ الأمر من بعد موت محمد رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم، فقال الأنصار: "بل الخليفة منا"، وقال المهاجرون: "من الأنصار خليفة والمهاجرين خليفة"، ولكن عمر حسم الأمر فاختار أبا بكر، وغفر الله لعُمر فلا ألومه على اختيار أبي بكر ولو لم يكن هو الخليفة في الكتاب، ولكن عمر بن الخطاب أنقذ المسلمين من فتنةٍ كبرى كادت تعصف بالمهاجرين والأنصار.

وأنا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم أصلّي على الإمام علي وأبا بكر وعُمر، وآمر الأنصار جميعاً أن يصلّوا على الإمام علي وأبي بكر وعُمر رضي الله عنهم وأرضاهم، وأنهاك يا أبا وهبي أن تخوض في أولئك القوم، فلا تذكرهم بسوءٍ ولست أنت الحكم بينهم أخي الكريم؛ بل إلى الله مرجعهم فيحكمُ بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون ولن يحاسبك الله بأخطائهم بل حسابهم على ربّهم، وتذكر قول الله تعالى: {تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ ۖ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُم مَّا كَسَبْتُمْ ۖ وَلَا تُسْأَلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٣٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

فاسعَ مع الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّك لجمع شمل المسلمين وتوحيد صفّهم لتقوى شوكتهم فنذهب ضعفهم فتكون كلمة الله هي العليا في العالمين إن كنت من الصادقين، وأنا الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّك أولى منك بأبتي الإمام علي بن أبي طالب عليه الصلاة والسلام، ولكن يا أبا وهبي فلنفترض أنك أتيتنا بالبرهان أن الإمام علي هو الخليفة من بعد محمدٍ رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - فما الفائدة أخي الكريم؟ فتلك أمّةٌ قد خلت لها ما كسبت ولكم ما كسبتم ولن يحاسبكم الله على أخطائهم، فتذكر قول الله تعالى: {تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ ۖ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُم مَّا كَسَبْتُمْ ۖ وَلَا تُسْأَلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٣٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وأنا الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربكم، أريد أن أجعل الشيعة والسّنة وكافة المذاهب الإسلامية حزباً واحداً في صفٍ واحدٍ، أولئك حزب الله الحقّ بقيادة الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ ناصر محمد اليماني؛ أفلا يكفيكم ما مضى من السنين يا معشر الشيعة والسُّنة؟ فاتقوا الله واتبعوني أهدكم صراطاً سوياً وأحكمُ بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون فأوّحد صفّكم وأجمع شملكم فتقوى شوكتكم فيذهب ضعفكم فتكون لكم العزّة والقوة في البلاد فنرفع ظلم الإنسان لأخيه الإنسان ونأمر بالمعروف وننهى عن المنكر ونؤمن بالله تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {كُنتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّـهِ ۗ وَلَوْ آمَنَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَّهُم ۚ مِّنْهُمُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَأَكْثَرُهُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿١١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

ويا إخواني معشر الشيعة والسنة، ويا أحبائي معشر السّنة والشيعة، اتقو الله واعتصموا بحبل الله القرآن العظيم وأعرضوا عمَّا خالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم وكونوا كالقوم الذين كانوا مع محمد رسول الله - صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم - بادئ هذا الأمر من قبل أن يفرّقوا دينهم شيعاً فكانوا يتفادون بالأرواح مستمكين بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ فألّفَ الله بين قلوبهم فأصبحوا بنعمة الله إخواناً، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّـهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا ۚ وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّـهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىٰ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّـهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ ﴿١٠٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران]، فتذكّروا قول الله تعالى: {كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّـهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ} صدق الله العظيم.

وأنا الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربكم، ولعنة الله عليّ إذا اخترت نفسي أن أكون المهديّ المنتظَر من ذات نفسي؛ بل أقسمُ بالله العلي العظيم البَرِّ الرحيم الذي خلق الإنسان من طين وأسجد له ملائكته المقربين أن الذي اختارني خليفة الله في الأرض أنه الله صاحب المُلك والملكوت يؤتي ملكه من يشاء، أفلا تتقون! وأيَّدني بسلطان العلم فزادني على كافة علماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود بسطةً في العلم ولن يحاجّني مسلمٌ أو نصرانيٌ أو يهوديٌ من القرآن العظيم إلا هيمنتُ عليه بإذن الله بسلطان العلم حتى يُسلم للحقّ تسليماً أو يُعرض عن كتاب الله فيحكمُ الله بيني وبينه بالحقّ وهو أسرع الحاسبين، وإن أبيتم أجمعين أظهرني الله عليكم وعلى الناس أجمعين بعذاب أليمٍ في ليلةٍ وأنتم صاغرون.

وسلامُ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين ..
    خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

19 - 07 - 1430 AH
    12 - 07 - 2009 AD
    11:59 pm
    ــــــــــــــــ

..Allah grants the Awaited Mahdi the comprehensive explanatory-statement for the grand Quran

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    {The All Merciful,(1) Taught the Quran.(2) He created a man,(3) Taught him the statement(4)} [Al-Rahaman] 55:1-4

{And those who disbelieve say: You are not a messenger. Say: Allah is sufficient for a witness between me and you and whoever has knowledge of the Book.} [Al-Raad] 13:43

{By N. By the pen and that which they write!(1) By the grace of your Lord you are not mad.(2) And surely for you is a reward never to be cut off.(3) And surely you are upon sublime morals.(4) So you will see, and
    they (too) will see,(5) Which of you is mad.(6) Surely your Lord knows best who went astray from His way, and He knows best those who go aright.(7)}
    [N] 68:1-7

{Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He is established on the Throne of Power (having control over all things), the All Merciful. So ask respecting Him one well-aware.(59)} [Al-Furqan] 25:59
    Truthful Allah the Great

..Forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and the messengers the trustworthy illiterate prophet and his pure righteous family and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement

Preceded that we issued fatwa to you in how can you know the Awaited Mahdi the khalifa Allah from the purified house when he is present, so we taught you that Allah grants him the comprehensive explanatory-statement for the whole grand Quran, so Allah makes the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder an argument for the Awaited Mahdi against all the humans and all the scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews, so not a scholar argues with him from the Quran but he defeated him with Allah’s permission with better explanatory-statement and better interpretation for the grand Quran.
    And the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord can rule between all scholars of the Muslims in what they differed therein, so he rules between them from the grand Quran in what they differed therein about how many the obligatory prayers are, as well he rules between them from the grand Quran how many are the units for each prayer, and judge between them from the decisive grand Quran in the shortened prayer and explain in details the obligatory prayers from the Book; from the grand Quran itself in details until he proves that there is for Allah one hundred attributes with no doubt nor suspicion despite that all Muslims think that Allah did not mention the number of the (prayer's) units (rakaat) in the grand Quran despite that Allah mentioned it, explained it in full details. A promise upon us with Allah's permission a promise not to be failed verily that we will bring to you the true judgement from the grand Quran in the heart and the same subject itself; and not by analogy nor diligence which bears right and wrong.

I swear by Allah the Great, if scholars of the Muslims respond to the Awaited Imam Mahdi I would have judged between them in all of what they differed therein from the Quran till I make them — with the Allah’s permission — between two choices no third for them; they either believe in the Truth from their Lord then they do not find straitness in their chests from the acknowledgement in the Truth from their Lord so they submit total submission, or they disbelieve in the Book of Allah and the True Sunnah of His messenger so they hold on all what is contrary to Allah’s Book and the Sunnah of His messenger, then Allah judges between me and them with justice and He is swiftest in reckoning.

I swear by Allah the Great that none knew of the Allah’s name the Greatest before the Awaited Mahdi all the servants of Allah in the heavens and the earth which Allah made it a secret in Himself He never encompass with it any except the True Awaited Mahdi, and for that Allah the Most High said to His honorable prophet: {Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He is established on the Throne of Power, the All Merciful. So ask respecting Him one aware.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:59

{By N. And by the pen and that which they write!(1) By the grace of your Lord you are not mad.(2) And surely for you is a reward never to be cut off.(3) And surely you are upon sublime morals.(4) So you will see, and they (too) will see,(5) Which of you is mad.(6) Surely your Lord knows best who went astray from His way, and He knows best those who go aright.(7)}Truthful Allah the Great [N] 68:1-7

O Abu Wehbi, the Truth just came to you from your Lord, and Allah the Most High said: {And what is there after the truth but error?}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:32
    So remember the saying of Allah the Most High: {Those who guard against evil, when a visitation from the devil afflicts them, they become mindful, then lo! they see.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:201

Praise be to Allah Who did not put me in need for aid of anyone from the people altogether; but He will make me appear in one night over all the humans with the planet Saqar while they are abased; all the worshipers of the prophets from Christians and Muslims, as for the human satans from the Jews verily even if they knew that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord it would not increase to them the knowing of the Truth from their Lord except filth to their filthiness from their own selves after it cleared to them that it is the Truth from their Lord, and remember the word of Allah the Most High: {And would not lead a people astray after He has guided them, until that He makes clear to them what they should guard against. Surely Allah is All Knowing of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:115

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 35199 من موضوع ردود الإمام المهدي إلى أبي وهبي ..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    19 - 07 - 1430 هـ
    12 - 07 - 2009 مـ
    11:59 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

المهديّ المنتظَر يؤتيه الله البيان الشامل والكامل للقرآن العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    {الرَّحْمَـٰنُ ﴿١﴾ عَلَّمَ الْقُرْآنَ ﴿٢﴾ خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ ﴿٣﴾ عَلَّمَهُ الْبَيَانَ ﴿٤﴾} [الرحمن].

{وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا ۚ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ﴿٤٣﴾} [الرعد].

{ن ۚ وَالْقَلَمِ وَمَا يَسْطُرُونَ ﴿١﴾ مَا أَنتَ بِنِعْمَةِ رَبِّكَ بِمَجْنُونٍ ﴿٢﴾ وَإِنَّ لَكَ لَأَجْرًا غَيْرَ مَمْنُونٍ ﴿٣﴾ وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلَىٰ خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ ﴿٤﴾ فَسَتُبْصِرُ وَيُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٥﴾ بِأَييِّكُمُ الْمَفْتُونُ ﴿٦﴾ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ ﴿٧﴾} [ن].

{الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۚ الرَّحْمَـٰنُ فَاسْأَلْ بِهِ خَبِيرًا ﴿٥٩﴾} [الفرقان].
    صـــدق الله العظيــــم.

والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين النَّبيّ الأميّ الأمين وآله الطيبين الطاهرين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..
    سبق وأن افتيناكم كيف تعرفون المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله من البيت المُطهر إذا حضر، فعلَّمناكم أنّ الله يؤتيه البيان الشامل والكامل للقرآن العظيم حتى يجعل الله البيان الحقّ للذكر حجَّة المهديّ المنتظَر على البشر جميعاً وعلى كافة علماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود فلا يُحاجّه عالِمٌ من القرآن إلا غلبه بإذن الله بأحسن بيانٍ وأحسن تفسيراً للقرآن العظيم.

ويستطيع المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم أن يحكم بين جميع علماء المسلمين في ما كانوا فيه يختلفون فيحكمُ بينهم من القرآن العظيم؛ كم عدد الصلوات المفروضات، وكذلك يحكمُ بينهم من القرآن العظيم كم عدد الركعات في كلّ صلاةٍ ويحكم بينهم من محكم القرآن العظيم في صلاة القصر ويُفصّل الصلوات المفروضات من الكتاب؛ من ذات القرآن العظيم تفصيلاً حتى يثبت أن لله مائة اسمٍ لا شك ولا ريب برغم أن جميع المسلمين يظنون أن الله لم يذكر عدد الركعات في القرآن العظيم برغم أن الله ذكرها وفصَّلها تفصيلاً، ووعدٌ علينا بإذن الله وعداً غير مكذوب لنأتيَّنكم بالحكم الحقّ من القرآن العظيم في قلب وذات الموضوع وليس بالقياس ولا بالاجتهاد الذي يحمل الصح والخطأ.

وأقسمُ بالله العظيم، لو يجيب دعوة الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر علماء المسلمين لحكمتُ بينهم في جميع ما كانوا فيه يختلفون من القرآن حتى أجعلهم بإذن الله بين خيارين لا ثالث لهم إمّا أن يصدِّقوا بالحقّ من ربّهم ثم لا يجدوا في صدورهم حرجاً من الاعتراف بالحقّ من ربّهم فيُسلموا تسليماً أو يكفروا بكتاب الله وسنة رسوله الحقّ فيستمسكوا بكُل ما خالف لكتاب الله وسنة رسوله ثم يحكمُ الله بيني وبينهم بالحقّ وهو أسرع الحاسبين.

وأقسمُ بالله العظيم أنه لم يعلم باسم الله الأعظم قبل المهديّ المنتظَر جميع عبيد الله في السماوات والأرض والذي جعله الله سرًّا في ذات نفسه لن يحيط به إلا المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ ولذلك قال الله تعالى لنبيّه الكريم: {الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۚ الرَّحْمَـٰنُ فَاسْأَلْ بِهِ خَبِيرًا ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

{ن ۚ وَالْقَلَمِ وَمَا يَسْطُرُونَ ﴿١﴾ مَا أَنتَ بِنِعْمَةِ رَبِّكَ بِمَجْنُونٍ ﴿٢﴾ وَإِنَّ لَكَ لَأَجْرًا غَيْرَ مَمْنُونٍ ﴿٣﴾ وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلَىٰ خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ ﴿٤﴾ فَسَتُبْصِرُ وَيُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٥﴾ بِأَييِّكُمُ الْمَفْتُونُ ﴿٦﴾ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ ﴿٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ن].

ويا أبا وهبي لقد جاءك من ربّك الحقّ، وقال الله تعالى: {فَمَاذَا بَعْدَ الْحَقِّ إِلَّا الضَّلَالُ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:32].

فتذكر قول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا إِذَا مَسَّهُمْ طَائِفٌ مِّنَ الشَّيْطَانِ تَذَكَّرُوا فَإِذَا هُم مُّبْصِرُونَ ﴿٢٠١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

والحمدُ لله الذي لم يلجئني لنصرة أحدٍ من الناس أجمعين؛ بل سوف يظهرني في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ على كافة البشر بكوكب سقر وهم صاغرون؛ جميع عُبّاد الأنبياء من النصارى والمسلمين، وأمّا شياطين البشر من اليهود فحتى ولو علموا أني المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّهم لما زادهم معرفة الحقّ من ربّهم إلا رجساً إلى رجسهم حسداً من عند أنفسهم بعدما تبيّن لهم أنه الحقّ من ربّهم، وتذكّروا قول الله تعالى: {وَمَا كَانَ اللَّـهُ لِيُضِلَّ قَوْمًا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَاهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يُبَيِّنَ لَهُم مَّا يَتَّقُونَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ ﴿١١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

وسلامُ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين ..
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

23 - 07 - 1430 AH
    16 - 07 - 2009 AD
    01:33 am
    ــــــــــــــــ

..The last Day in the Book
    ..The Awaited Mahdi did not announce to you except with the last day according to Allah’s days and the daylight of it began on Friday eight of April

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah bless you — O Abu Wehbi — ponder, reflect and remember, verily the Awaited Mahdi did not announce to you except with the last day according to Allah’s day and the daylight of it began on Friday April eight, and occurs through it all the major conditions of the Hour and at the end of it the Hour occurs, and that is the last day in the Book according to the days of Allah the One, the Supreme and not with the computation of days of the Humans and neither the day of the sun nor of the moon.

As for the day of the moon in the moon itself, verily it ends with the end of month Rabi the first for the year 1426 AH/ year 2005 AD. As for the day of the sun in the the sun itself, verily it ends by the roundness of the length of time on the day of sacrifice on Wednesday. Haven’t we rule about the day of sacrifice in the computation of the movement of the sun, and that’s in order for the astronomers and all the searchers for the Truth to know that I am not an astronomer; in fact the True Awaited Mahdi from Lord of the worlds? If I was an astronomer calculating with the computation of the moon’s movement I would have said as all the astronomers said: What is wrong with the supreme judicial council announcing the proven sighting of the crescent that was not a thing born! That’s because according to the knowledge of the human’s science of astronomy that the moon will set before sunset and before the pairing occurs also before the crescent of Dhul Hijjah is born at all, and for that all astronomers in the homeland of the Islamic and the Arabic were declaring the impossibility of sighting the crescent did not born from the age of it one second, and for that proving the sighting of crescent of Dhul Hijjah for the year 1428 AH is the judgement because it should not be except to be on Wednesday despite that it is impossible with all astronomers whom are on earth and whom they float in space around the earth in order for them to know that I know from Allah what they do not know.

And what I hope from Abu Wehbi and all the honored best supporter and all the respected visitors to ponder over the old explanatory-statement of the Awaited Mahdi which we placed in it the True judgement between the astronomers and the scholars of religion on the day of sacrifice so Allah ratified the rule of His servant with a universal-cosmic sign so the sun overtook the moon of a bigger kind; a thing that all minds of the humans’ astronomers do not accept it; whom they well-knowledgeable in the movement of the moon; in fact that sign is indeed the impossible itself with the astronomers and they know that is with no means for it to occur except with a phenomena of cosmic miracle and mesmerizing to them, and it did not occur to them a remembrance because they originally did not believe the declaration of the Supreme Judicial Council at all, and as for the Supreme Judicial Council it does not astonish them a thing of the matter because none knows what they saw it is a cosmic miracle from Lord of the universe on this following link it still in its technical date from the night of its issuance in Ramadan for the year 1428 AH. Thus the detailed explanatory-statement on the second night exactly before nearly two years, and all of them on the following link:

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=109

The translated statements on this link:

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26523

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 35201 من موضوع ردود الإمام المهدي إلى أبي وهبي ..

- 3 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    23 - 07 - 1430 هـ
    16 - 07 - 2009 مـ
    01:33 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

اليوم الآخر في الكتاب ..
    المهديّ المنتظَر لم يعلن لكم إلا باليوم الآخر حسب أيام الله وبدأ نهاره يوم الجمعة ثمانية إبريل

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامُ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    بارك الله فيك يا أبا وهبي تدبّر وتفكّر وتذكّر، فإن المهديّ المنتظَر لم يعلن لكم إلا باليوم الآخر حسب أيام الله وبدأ نهاره يوم الجمعة ثمانية إبريل، وتَحْدُثُ خلاله كافة أشراط الساعة الكُبرى وتحدث في نهايته الساعة، وذلك اليوم الآخر في الكتاب حسب أيام الله الواحدُ القهار وليس بحسب أيام البشر ولا يوم الشمس ولا القمر.

وأما يوم القمر في ذات القمر فينتهي بنهاية شهر ربيع الأول لعام 1426/ عام 2005، وأما يوم الشمس في ذات الشمس فينتهي يوم استدارة الدهر في يوم النحر يوم الأربعاء. ألسنا حكمنا عن يوم النحر بحسب حركة الشمس وذلك لكي يعلم علماء الفلك وكافة الباحثين عن الحقّ أني لستُ عالِماً فلكياً؛ بل المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّ العالمين؟ ولو كنت عالماً فلكيّاً يحسب بحساب حركة القمر لقلت كما قال كافة علماء الفلك: ما خطب مجلس القضاء الأعلى يُعلنوا عن ثبوت رؤية هلال لم يولد شيئاً؟ وذلك لأنه حسب علم الفلك البشري أن القمر سوف يغرب قبل غروب الشمس وقبل أن يحدث الاقتران وقبل أن يولد هلال شهر ذي الحجَّة على الإطلاق، ولذلك كان كافة علماء الفلك في الوطن العربي والإسلامي يستحيلون رؤية هلالٍ لم يولد من عمره ثانيةٌ واحدةٌ، ولذلك كانت ثبوت رؤية هلال ذي الحجَّة بعد غروب شمس الأحد لمن أكبر الآيات الكونية تصديقاً للمهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ عبد الله وخليفته، وذلك لأني جعلت يوم النحر عشرة ذي الحجَّة لعام 1428 هو الحكم لأنه لا ينبغي إلا أن يكون بيوم الاربعاء برغم أنه يستحيل ذلك لدى كافة علماء الفلك الذين في الأرض والذين يدورون في الفضاء حول الأرض لكي يعلموا أني أعلمُ من الله ما لا يعلمون.

وما أرجوه من أبي وهبي وكافة الأنصار الأخيار المكرمين وكافة الزوّار المحترمين أن يتدبّروا بيان المهديّ المنتظَر القديم الذي وضعنا فيه الحُكم الحقّ بين علماء الفلك والدين في يوم النحر فأصدق الله حكم عبده بآيةٍ كونيةٍ فأدركت الشمس القمر من النوع الأكبر؛ شيء لا تقبله كافة عقول علماء الفلك البشر؛ العالمون بحركة القمر؛ بل تلك الآية لهْيَ المستحيل ذاته لدى علماء الفلك ويعلمون أنه لا يمكن أن تحدث إلا بمعجزةٍ كونيةٍ ظاهرةٍ وباهرةٍ لهم، ولم تُحدِث لهم ذكرا لأنهم أصلاً لم يصدّقوا إعلان مجلس القضاء الأعلى على الإطلاق، وأما مجلس القضاء الأعلى فلا يدهشه الأمر شيئاً لأنه لا يعلم أن ما شاهدوه معجزة كونية من ربّ الكون على هذا الرابط التالي لا يزال بتاريخه التقني من ليلة صدوره في رمضان لعام 1428 وكذلك البيان التفصيلي في الليلة الثانية بالضبط قبل ما يقارب عامين، وجميعهم على الرابط التالي:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=109

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Replies of the Imam to Faris Al-Sahra; Fatwa about the tilth of the ever-lasting youth from the humans..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 28-12-2016, 11:27 PM
  2. Replies of the Imam to Al-Mahi member
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 16-09-2016, 12:02 AM
  3. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19-05-2016, 12:54 AM
  4. مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 07:40 AM
  5. Replies of the Imam to Nasim: Nullifying the chastisement of the grave