Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

12 - 11 - 1437 AH
15 - 08 - 2016 AD
04:09 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..From the Imam Mahdi, (now) to the aright word and decisive-sound judgement in speech and decision

اقتباس المشاركة :
Original post is written by Al-Wasabi
The Imam Mahdi and his supporters are question much what the leader is waiting more that what is going on of spilling blood by the hundreds daily youths , elders and children, the leader baffled the world and bewildered the Mahdi and his supporters from his actions..
انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah, and all the prophets and all believers in every time and place till the day of Judgement..

O my beloved in Allah Ahmed Al-Wasabi and all best foremost supporters, I swear by Allah the One, the Supreme, that there I do not have any confusion in regards to Ali Abdullah Saleh, and what for the confusion while I have the news from my Lord repeated eight times throughout periods of twelve years that the one who will hand to me the leadership of Yemen is the president Ali Abdullah Saleh, so why befalls me the confusion according to your fatwa? As if he who promised me with that then he failed his promise; in fact Allah Who promised me with that glory be to Allah the Great!

I swear by Allah the Great, I do not suspect in that an atom’s weight of a universe, Allah always attains to His purpose, and none could turn away Allah’s decree that made absolute in the written Book, regardless of the actions of Ali Abdullah Saleh and his policy verily this is something of his own jurisdiction, and I have no any communication with him for the fact I do not search for the power of authority; in fact Allah He Who will force him and all the parties that indeed to solve the issue of Yemen and the whole sectarian wars in the countries in the era of sending the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the acknowledgement in Allah’s khalifa on earth to contain the blood of the Muslims and the disbelievers and ending the corruption on earth and the spilling of each other’s blood, and the first of it is solving the issue of Yemen, so we are still announce with Allah’s might the challenge to find solution guarantees the safety of all parties and the Yemeni people and none of that except by handing the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, if not, verily Allah would never increases to them except torment by shedding blood of each other or increases them with chastisement from Him by a sign from the sky that from its horror their necks remain subservient to Allah’s khalifa on earth and to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger,

But unfortunately, some of the supporters when they see me stop for a short period of time from writing new statements; confusion affects them or they think that I am in confusion of the matter; in fact for a far reaching conclusive wisdom that you do not encompass knowledge with it, I leave all the searchers to see Allah’s ratification for the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with Truth upon the actual reality in everything for it may cause to the Muslims a remembrance, the fact of ratifying the explanatory-statements is a miracle from Lord of the worlds and signs for them for they may remember before (Allah) afflicts them by chastisement from Him, and Allah does not fail His promise by what we write to you of news before its occurrence upon the actual reality, and we explain it in details in various statements, and I turn away from explaining or mention some of it so the parties do not think of me unjustly that I encourage the so called party of I take-side to it, and I seek refuge in Allah to take-side to any of the parties which because of you became after your belief (you turned) disbelievers — O community of the Muslims — O who they smite necks of each other.

Perhaps one of scholars of the Muslims would from leaders of the parties would like to say: “Is this fatwa from you O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that the Muslims whom are fighting each other became disbelievers reverted from their religion?”. Then I reply to the whole parties and their followers and I say: O by our Allah, yes, if you turned away from the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger verily this means that you are reverted ones.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?27997

اقتباس المشاركة 234370 من موضوع من الإمام المهديّ إلى القول الصواب وفصل الخطاب ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=234356

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

12 - 11 - 1437 هـ
15 - 08 - 2016 مـ
04:09 مساءً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

من الإمام المهديّ إلى القول الصواب وفصل الخطاب ..

اقتباس المشاركة : الوصابي
يتسائل الإمام المهدي وانصاره كثيرا ماذا ينتظر الزعيم اكثر مما يجري من سفك للدماء بالمئآت يوميا شباب وشيوخ واطفال ..
حير الزعيم العالم وحير المهدي وانصاره من تصرفاته .......
انتهى الاقتباس من الوصابي
بِسْم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وكافة النبيين وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين..

وَيَا حبيبي في الله أحمد الوصابي وكافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، أقسم بالله الواحد القهار أنّ ليس لدي أيّ حيرةٍ في شأن علي عبد الله صالح، ولمَ الحيرة والخبر لديّ من ربي تكرر ثمانية مراتٍ خلال فتراتٍ منذ اثني عشر عاماً أنّ الذي سوف يسلّمني قيادة اليمن هو الرئيس علي عبد الله صالح، فلماذا تصيبني الحيرة حسب فتواك؟ وكأنّه من وعدني بذلك فأخلفَ وعده؛ بل الله من وعدني بذلك سبحان الله العظيم!

وأقسم بالله العظيم لا أشكّ في ذلك مثقال ذرةٍ كون الله بالغ أمره ولا رادّ لقدر الله المقدور في الكتاب المسطور بغض النظر عن تصرفات علي عبد الله صالح وسياسته فهذا شيء يخصّه، وليس لي أيّ تواصلٍ معه كوني لا أبحث عن السلطة؛ بل الله من سوف يجبره وكافة الأحزاب أنّ حلّ قضية اليمن وكافة الحروب المذهبيّة في الدول في عصر بعث الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو الاعتراف بخليفة الله في الأرض لحقن دماء المسلمين والكافرين وإنهاء الفساد في الأرض وسفك دماء بعضهم بعضاً، وأوّلها حلّ قضية اليمن، فلا نزال نعلن التحدي بقدرة الله أنّ يجدوا حلاً يضمن سلامة جميع الأحزاب والشعب اليماني وما ذاك إلا بتسليم القيادة إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، ما لم فلن يزيدهم الله إلا عذاباً بسفك دماء بعضهم بعضاً أو يزيدهم بعذابٍ من عنده بآيةٍ من السماء تظلّ أعناقهم من هولها خاضعةً لخليفة الله في الأرض و إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ.

ولكن للأسف إنّ بعض الأنصار حين يراني أتوقف فترةً بسيطةً عن كتابة بياناتٍ جديدةٍ تمسّهم الحيرة أو يظنّوا أنّي في حيرةٍ من الأمر؛ بل لحكمةٍ بالغةٍ لا تحيطون بها علماً. وأترك كل الباحثين يَرَوْن تصديق الله لبيانات الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي في كلّ شيءٍ لعلها تُحدث للمسلمين ذكراً، كون تصديق البيانات معجزةٌ من ربّ العالمين وآياتٌ لهم لعلّهم يتذكّرون من قبل أنّ يصيبهم بعذابٍ من عنده، ولا يخلف الله وعده بما نكتب لكم الأخبار من قبل حدوثها على الواقع ونفصّلها تفصيلاً في مختلف البيانات، وأُعرض عن تفصيل أو ذِكر بعضها حتى لا يظنّ بي الأحزابُ بغير الحقّ أنّني أشجع الحزب الفلاني أو متحيزٌ إليه وأعوذ بالله أنّ أتحيّز إلى أيٍّ من الأحزاب التي بسببها أصبحتم بعد إيمانكم كافرين يا معشر المسلمين يا من يضربون رقاب بعضهم بعضاً.

وربما يودّ أحد علماء المسلمين من قادات الأحزاب أنّ يقول: "وهل هذه فتوى منك يا ناصر محمد اليماني أنّ أحزاب المسلمين الذين يقتلون بعضهم بعضاً صاروا كافرين مرتدين عن دينهم؟". فمن ثمّ أردّ على كافة الأحزاب وأتباعهم وأقول: اللهم نعم إذا أعرضتم عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ فهذا يعني أنكم مرتدون.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..