Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

26 - Ramadan - 1427 AH
20 - 09 - 2006 AD
06:26 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Speech of the Awaited Al-Yemeni to the Board of Senior Scholars

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, from Allah’s servant and His khalifa over the mortals the Awaited Al-Yemeni from the family of the virtuous-purified House to the honorable brother Custodian of the Two Holy Masjeds; the respected King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz family of Saud, and to all Arab and Muslim leaders, as well to the honorable brother the president of the Board Senior Scholars; Al-Sheikh Abdul Aziz Bin Abdullah the respected Al-Sheikh, and to all scholars of Muslims among the worlds and to community of Muslims altogether, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, then after this..

O community of Muslims and the people altogether, a fact that I do not say of Allah except the Truth to manifest for you the True explanatory-statement for this grand Quran which Allah sent down to the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- as mercy to the worlds and a comprehensive message for mankind and jinn altogether {..to make it prevail over all religions, though the polytheists are averse.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:33, Allah did not make me a prophet nor a messenger; in fact an Imam and a ruler between you by the Truth (justly) in what you differed therein, and He did not make me an innovator; in fact a follower to Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and upon his loyal-friends of the Muslims, of the Christians, and the illiterate and I do not make distinction among any of Allah’s messengers altogether and I am of the Muslims.
{لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ} [التوبة:33]،

O community of Muslims upon their various doctrines of the illiterate ones (in religion) and the Christians, come for I have dialogue with you from the grand Quran if you believe in it, surely Allah have made it the argument between you and I so I proof to you that Allah increase me abundantly in knowledge and the body so my body would not be after death a filthy corpse nor brittle-decayed bones, and Allah made me dominant with knowledge over the Muslims, Christians and a fair ruler and possessing decisive word and it is not a joke, so no one argues with me from the grand Quran but I upheld him with the Truth if he desired the Truth or pride would carry him off to sin while he knows that it is the Truth then hell is sufficient to him and he is of the human satans who turn away from the Truth while they know the it is the Truth and they seek it crooked also they alter Allah’s word after they understood it, those are the human satans believing in Allah while they are disbelievers and they took satan Al-Taghoot as a loyal-friend besides Allah as like the spider that makes for itself a house; and surely the frailest of the houses is the spider’s house if they only knew, those whom Allah wrote for them double of life-term and double the death, and they know the designated time of the Jews from the children of Israel and their offspring gog and magog whom their fathers are the human satans while their mothers from the female jinn satans where the human satans of the Jews and the fortune-tellers go in seclusion with them by illicit way as the man copulate his wife then she goes with (the hybrid born) then she lays him between the hands of her father (eblees) lucifer the accursed-outcast satan in the spread-furnished land under the ground in the kingdom of the deceptive messiah (al-dajjal antichrist) and the garden of sedition, and they increased the tilth of satans of jinn from offspring of their loyal-friends of mankind so they begot a big number of gog and magog beings.

And that is the intended of His word the Most High: {And on the day when He will gather them all together: O community of jinn, you increased your number of mankind. And their friends from among men will say: Our Lord, some of us enjoyed by others and we have reached our appointed term which You did appoint for us. He will say: The Fire is your abode — you shall abide therein, except as Allah please. Surely your Lord is Wise, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:128
{وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا يَا مَعْشَرَ الجنّ قَدِ اسْتَكْثَرْتُم مِّنَ الْإِنسِ وَقَالَ أَوْلِيَاؤُهُم مِّنَ الْإِنسِ رَبَّنَا اسْتَمْتَعَ بَعْضُنَا بِبَعْضٍ وَبَلَغْنَا أَجَلَنَا الَّذِي أَجَّلْتَ لَنَا قَالَ النَّارُ مَثْوَاكُمْ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:١٢٨].

O community of magicians, fortune-tellers and worshipers of Al-Taghoot (satan), verily you know the fact of what came in this speech of mine, and you surely mate your deities of of the female jinn satans and you gain pleasure of them as you gain pleasure with the tilth of mankind then you would annihilate it (abortion) Allah’s curse be on you! How you are turned away!

Surely satans of sorcery taught you and you do adultery with the female satans to change Allah’s creation as did the angel haroot and maroot, and satan said to you: “We only a trial, so do not disbelieve”, while we know that satans call to disbelief, and only they said to you to believe outward and disbelieve inward, and you go to the Masjeds so the people think that you are righteous, and it was not for you to enter Allah’s Masjeds unless you are scared because you know that is only a show off, verily one of you fears that Allah send thunder-strike from the sky against him; in fact you are the praying ones, who are unmindful of their prayer, consequently they are not standing between Allah’s hands; in fact you do (good) to be seen by the people that you are of the righteous ones, and you go impure to the Masjeds of Allah, and you prohibit (Al-Ma’woon) the tilth of the human being so you would separate between man and his wife to commit what you are committing; in fact you are the people whom Allah said about them: {And some of the people is he whose speech about the life of this world pleases you, and he calls Allah to witness as to that which is in his heart, yet he is the most violent of adversaries.(204) And when he holds authority, he makes effort in the land to cause mischief in it and destroy tilth and the progeny; and Allah loves not mischief.(205)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:204-205
{وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُعْجِبُكَ قَوْلُهُ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَيُشْهِدُ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ مَا فِي قَلْبِهِ وَهُوَ أَلَدُّ الْخِصَامِ ﴿٢٠٤﴾ وَإِذَا تَوَلَّىٰ سَعَىٰ فِي الْأَرْضِ لِيُفْسِدَ فِيهَا وَيُهْلِكَ الْحَرْثَ وَالنَّسْلَ وَاللَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ الْفَسَادَ ﴿٢٠٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

The tilth (Harth): the woman, and the progeny (Nasel): the man

Indeed has come the designated time for you and surely we are dominant over them. Verily has come the raising of the humiliation, surely your amassing and what you were plotting would never avail a thing against you, and I am the Awaited Yemeni Allah made my opponent the eldest satan the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal antichrist) who wants to falsify against the Messiah Jesus son of Mary (Esa ibn Maryam) so he would say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and that he is Allah Lord of the worlds, and it was not for the son of Mary to say that, surely he is a liar and he is not the Messiah Jesus son of Mary for that he is call the liar messiah (antichrist) O you who call him Masikh, has Allah delayed the son of Mary except for that you to differentiate between the True Messiah who says: “Indeed I am servant of Allah, He granted me the Book and made me a prophet” rather than who says that he is the messiah Jesus son of Mary and he is Allah lord of the worlds?

O community of Christians, the human satans of the Jews have agreed with (eblees) lucifer Al-Taghoot since a long time ago to say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and that he is Allah Lord of the worlds in order to seduce you over your sedition to yourselves; in fact that are whom they seduced your forefathers until they exaggerated in the son of Mary without right! And the Jews said the Ozair is son of Allah that’s in order for the Christians get angry so they would say in fact the Messiah Jesus son of Mary is more entitled to be son of Allah while Ozair has a father for him while there is no father for the son of Mary other than Allah! So they misguided your fathers as the want to misguide you so do not follow desires of a people went astray and lead many astray, and announce to you and all the Muslims with the glad tidings of a servant of Allah and His messenger the True Messiah Jesus son of Mary Prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and upon his holy mother believer in the Truth that he believed in the words of her Lord that she will give birth with “Be” and it is, so she begot a son with a word from Allah “Be” and he was; in fact Allah’s miracle of creating Adam the eldest is of His miracle in creating the Messiah Jesus son of Mary , that is because the son of Mary has a mother while Adam whom Allah created him without a mother nor a father; from dry-soil “Be” so he was. And Allah the Most High said: {The likeness of Jesus (Esa) with Allah is truly as the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:59
{إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَىٰ عِندَ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:٥٩].

O community of humans, I the Awaited Yemeni, the sun has overtook the moon in Ramadan of 1426 and the Truth will manifest to you in the first of Ramadan 1427 so you would see that it is truly the sun overtook the moon while you are in heedlessness turning away. O my wonder from you how that you know that the crescent of Ramadan 1427 will be born then sets before sunset then you deny that the sun overtook the moon! O community of humans, repent to Allah altogether before the night precede the daylight so the sun would rise from its setting (place).

O people I am warning you from Allah’s chastisement since Friday April eighth 2005 so come for I teach you the secret of Friday April eighth, surely from that point the solar day began since the far long-time ago and the first solar eclipse in the history of the solar eclipse is in the same point in which occurred the solar eclipse for the day of Friday April eighth 2005, and I stand by the solar date and the lunar date while the key for the secret of the length of time and the month Allah made it in the moon for you to know the number of years and the computation, and Allah explained it full in details everything to a people who know. O community scholars of the nation, come for I will increase to you knowledge, surely Allah has made the secret of date of the length of time and the month in the day of the moon, or did you make the year as the day? So if the day of the moon as you say like its year which means its length is as its year surely with that your scholars have erred a big mistake while you followed the word of who do not know, and Allah has taught you that the number of months with Allah are twelve months in Allah’s Book on the day Allah created the heavens and the earth, and this is a rule in Allah’s Book to be applied in general over all the orbiting planets that the year for each planet is twelve months and each planet its year equals 360 days by the day of the planet itself even if the length of its day was a thousand years of what you reckon so it is necessary for its year to be 360 days according to its days, and the length of the month in the Book is 30 days and the year 360 day, but you followed (Al-Nasee’o) addition that the Jews took it as an increase in disbelief to coincide the number of what Allah forbade in order they make lawful what Allah forbade so they changed the date and mixed up the years for you, so come for we clarify for you the date of the length of time and its secret in the day of the moon and it is calculated with an absolute precision by the movement of the moon and its day.
And for that the Most High said: {And the moon when it gets fully-extended (unexpectedly),(18) That you shall certainly ride a level over (other) level.(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Inshiqãq] 84:18-19
{وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ ﴿١٨﴾ لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الانشقاق].

Therefore the movement of length of time is tied with the movement of the sun and the moon it is just the secret of the computation is tied with the day of the moon.

O community scholars of the nation, you know that the day of the moon its length is a month by your days 24 hours (30 days) except I find the secret of the computation in the Book that the day of the moon itself controls it whether in your day 24 hours or the day in the hollow earth which its night is six months and the its day is six months, so come — O community scholars of the nation for I will teach you the number of year and the computation, and our computation will be according to the length of day of the moon since that the sun rises on the its face until it sets so it faces you in a dark night of it in (Al-Muhaq) the dark phase of the moon, and the length of that day as you know a month completely, and the date we have for the time of the computation according to the time of mother of towns of the world the honored Mecca, and we do not fast until we see the crescent or we complete the counting of Shaaban 30 days. Ratification for His word the Most High: {So whoever of you witnessed (sighted the crescent) of the month, he shall fast therein}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:185
{فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:١٨٥].

In a sense that we do not fast until we see the crescent or we complete the number of Shaaban of thirty days, and this in respect to the fasting but I do not calculate the date by our earthly day; in fact by the lunar day that’s because the month is not less but we can not sight the crescent but has passed from age of the month hours and for that Allah made the precise computation by the day of the moon, and Allah made its night and day of it alternating in front of our eyes, and our computation we will begin it by the lunar year.

O community of astronomers, how long is the year of the moon? Do you make its day as its year, surely that is gross stupidity, so the lunar year is 360 days according the days of the moon, but I want to know how long is month of the moon? And i can never know the date by the inner earth except by the lunar date, so do not forget one thing and it is the day of computation which we calculate with it the real date so we reach to the real earthly date verily it is not possible that the computation matches the computation with an absolute precision until we make it with the computation the moon’s day which its length a month and the lunar year is 360 month by our days but we should not forget that 360 months by the computation of the moon’s days is not not but 360 lunar days, and you know the certain knowledge that the moon’s month is thirty days by the day of the moon which is thirty months in our days, and if we calculated how much is the thirty months in years we will find the outcome two years and six months, then we have to repeat the lunar month twelve months and each month will be by our days two years and six months, and the outcome for the month of the moon we will find it twelve months exactly and completely 30 years ,and the outcome of it is the month in the hollow earth, verily you know about the day inside the earth its night six month and the daylight of it is six months, and you calculate that as a year, but it is one day in the Book where the night of it is six month and the daylight of it is six months, so if we wanted to know how long is the one month in the hollow earth then we will calculate it according to the length of its day so it would be thirty years, where the concurring of the lunar year 360 months (30 earthly years) which is one month only for the months in the hollow earth, but the month in the hollow earth it is necessary for it to be twelve month and each month equals 30 years, with the calculation of the day in the hollow earth which the night of is six months and the daylight of is six months, so come so we apply the validity of the computation over the lunar month according to the days of the moon and we will find that the lunar month length of it is thirty months which is two years and six months by our days but it is in computation of the moon is not but a one month and we want to repeat that twelve months and each month is two years and six months, then we calculate so the outcome would come up 30 years, and that is the month in the hollow earth, and we repeat the month in the hollow earth twelve months and the outcome would come up 360 years and that matching to the day of the computation in the hollow earth which its length is twelve month and the night of it is six months, and the day of is six months, consequently it is necessary for its year to be 360 year of our years, except that a day with Allah is as a thousand days of what you reckon: {He will say: How many years did you tarry in the earth?(112) They will say: We tarried a day or part of a day, but ask those who do the count.(113)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:112-113
{قَالَ كَمْ لَبِثْتُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ عَدَدَ سِنِينَ ﴿١١٢﴾ قَالُوا لَبِثْنَا يَوْمًا أَوْ بَعْضَ يَوْمٍ فَاسْأَلِ الْعَادِّينَ ﴿١١٣﴾} [المؤمنون].

So why they said day or part of a day then they say but ask those who do the count despite that they said day or part of a day? That’s because they just learned that the mathematical day its length is a year for that they said a day or part of a day, so ask those who do the count.

So if we multiplied 360 times 1000 = 360 X 1000 = 360 thousand years and that is a one cosmic day only since that Allah created Adam peace be upon him, and that day is the lifetime of humanity and has came over it a time when it was nothing that could be mentioned.

O people, this cosmic day just ended while you are turned way heedless about me mocking, and how is it for me that I appear for your allegiance at the Yemeni corner when you have not believe in me before the appearing, while I shout to you through the screen of the worldwide internet since the day of Friday April eighth 2005 in the last lunar month and the day of the eclipse on eight of April 2005 has passed from it twelve months and I told you that the lunar month is thirty day with the days of the moon which is thirty months by our days which is two years and six months, and has passed from it Friday with the computation of the hollow earth which is twelve months and remained from the lunar month one year so the upcoming Friday would end with Allah permission and the first journey is ended.

For that you will find the sun overtakes the moon so sun would get ahead of while it is behind the sun despite its birth, so if scholars of Mecca and all scholars of the Muslims acknowledge me and announce about my status to the worlds that I am Allah khalifa over you altogether surely Allah would not chastise them while they ask forgiveness (from Allah) and believe in the True interpretation for the numbers of the years and the computation from the Book, and has came to you the appointed time of the children of Israel and the first resurrection, but the wheel of life is still continuing; in fact came the day of (Al-Azifa) approaching (hell) and not the day of the overall resurrection; in fact the appointed time for the criminal disbelievers while a nation among you still alive, those are the ones who are doing the count, and the intended from the saying of the disbeliever “we tarried a day or part of a day but ask those who do the count.
And those who do the count as we previously mentioned that they are a nation among you who are still alive; with Allah’s permission, and I am one of them; with Allah’s permission.

O community world of the internet the followers to this great announcement, I lay the responsibility upon you between the hands of Allah Lord of the worlds to copy this speech of mine so you deliver it to scholars of the Muslims then publish it among the ranks of the Muslims to publish it fully to the worlds, and who ever copied this speech then distributed it among the people surely he is of the secured ones from the terror of the manifest smoke, and whoever gained knowledge (about me) then mocked me and get seduced by my lingual mistakes and said: How can be for him to make mistakes in the language this claimed Imam? So I say to him: but I am smarter than you I have brought you better explanation and fitter interpretation in spite your perfection over me in the grammar and the vocalization (reciting the Quran), surely that is a miracle of the explanatory-statement as was the seal of the prophets an illiterate does not know to write his name, your eloquence surely did not avail you as long Allah did not teach you the understanding of the interpretation for this grand Quran and I surely challenge you in interpreting the grand Quran the decisive of it and the allegorical-similar of the outer meaning of it and the inner meaning of it, from the beginning of it till the end despite your exceeding over me in the grammar and the vocalization (reciting the Quran), that’s because Allah inspires me overriding my will so I recognize it and understand it, surely Allah has power over all things.

Whoever announced with this great news through the means of media the visual, audio and the printed surely he achieved a mighty achievement. .

O people, it is not vision as sheikh Ahmad Hamel did Mafateeh Al-Masjed; in fact it is the True explanatory-statement for this grand Quran so follow me I guide you to a straight ______________ path..

O community of citizens of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Government and people, deliver this speech of mine to the Board of the Senior Scholars of Mecca to issue fatwa to the people about me and announce to them my news, then after the announcement I will appear to you at the Yemeni corner (at Kaaba) for the allegiance, and if you refused the ratification surely Allah will make me appear in a night against the will of the humans altogether so none of the people be saved from annihilation except a few.

Peace be upon whoever followed the illiterate prophet and the supporter to him Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, Allah has made in my name the announcement about me and my title, and all matters return to Allah..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=245172

اقتباس المشاركة 245172 من موضوع خِطاب اليمانيّ المُنتَظَر إلى هيئة كِبار العُلَماء ..َ

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
27 - شعبان - 1427 هـ
20 - 09 - 2006 مـ
06:26 صباحًا
(بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأم القرى)

خطاب اليماني المنتظَر إلى هيئة كبار العلماء ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم..
مِن عَبْد الله وخليفته على البشر اليمانيّ المُنتَظَر من أهل البيت المطهّر إلى الأخ الكريم خادم الحرمين الشريفين الملك عبد الله بن عبد العزيز آل سعود المحترم، وإلى جميع قادة العرب والمسلمين، وكذلك إلى الأخ الكريم رئيس هيئة كِبار العُلماء الشيخ عبد العزيز بن عبد الله آل الشيخ المحترم، وإلى جميع علماء المسلمين في العالمين وإلى معشر المسلمين أجمعين، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته، ثمّ أمّا بعد..

يا معشر المسلمين والناس أجمعين، حقيق لا أقول على الله إلا الحَقّ لأُبَيِّن لكُم البيان الحقّ لهذا القرآن العظيم الذي أنزله الله إلى خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - رحمةً للعالمين ورسالةً شاملة للإنس والجنّ أجمعين
{لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ} [التوبة:33]، ولم يجعلني الله نبيًّا ولا رسولًا؛ بل إمامًا وحَكَمًا بينكم بالحقّ فيما كُنتم فيه تختلفون، ولم يجعلني مُبتَدِعًا؛ بل مُتَّبِعًا لكتاب الله وسنة رسوله عليه الصلاة والسلام وعلى أوليائه من المسلمين (من النّصارى والأُمّيِّين) ولا أفرق بين أحدٍ من رُسل الله أجمعين وأنا من المسلمين.

يا معشر علماء المسلمين على مختلف مذاهبهم مِن الأُمّيِّين والنَّصارى تعالوا لأحاوركم من القرآن العظيم إن كُنتم به مؤمنين، فقد جعله الله الحُجّة بيني وبينكم فأُبرهن لكم بأنّ الله زادني بسطةً في العِلم والجِسم فلا يكون جسمي من بعد الموت جيفةً قذرةً ولا عِظامًا نَخِرةً، وقد جعلني الله مُهيمِنًا بالعلم على المسلمين والنّصارى وحَكَمًا عَدلًا وذا قولٍ فصلٍ وما هو بالهزل، فلا يُجادلني أحدٌ من القرآن العظيم إلَّا غلبتهُ بالحَقّ إن كان يريد الحقّ أو تأخذه العزة بالإثم وهو يعلم أنهُ الحَقّ وحسبهُ جهنَّم وهو من شياطين البشر الذين يُعرِضون عن الحقّ وهم يعلمون بأنه الحقّ ويبغونها عِوَجًا ويحَرِّفون كلام الله من بعد ما عقلوه أولئك هم شياطين البشر يؤمنون بالله وهم به كافرون واتَّخذوا الشيطان الطاغوت وليًّا من دون الله كمثل العنكبوت اتَّخذت بيتًا وإن أوهن البيوت لبيت العنكبوت لو كانوا يعلمون، أولئك كَتَب الله لهم ضِعف الحياة وضِعف الممات،
وهم يعلمون بمِيعاد اليهود من بني إسرائيل وذُريَّاتهم يأجوج ومأجوج آباؤهم من شياطين البشر وأمهاتهم من إناث شياطين الجنّ يخلوا بِهِنّ شياطين البشر من اليهود والعَرَّافين بالحَرام كما يُجامِع الرَّجُل زوجته ثم تذهب به فتضعه بين يدي أباها إبليس الشيطان الرَّجيم في الأرض المَفروشة من تحت الثَّرى في مملكة المسيح الدجال وجَنَّة الفِتنة، واستكثروا حَرث الشياطين من الجنّ من ذُريَّات أوليائهم من الإنس فأنجبوا عددًا كبيرًا من قوم يأجوج ومأجوج.

وذلك هو المراد من قوله تعالى:
{وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا يَا مَعْشَرَ الجنّ قَدِ اسْتَكْثَرْتُم مِّنَ الْإِنسِ وَقَالَ أَوْلِيَاؤُهُم مِّنَ الْإِنسِ رَبَّنَا اسْتَمْتَعَ بَعْضُنَا بِبَعْضٍ وَبَلَغْنَا أَجَلَنَا الَّذِي أَجَّلْتَ لَنَا قَالَ النَّارُ مَثْوَاكُمْ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ويا معشر المُشعوذين والعَرَّافين وعبدة الطاغوت إنَّكم لتعلمون حقيقة ما جاء في خطابي هذا، وإنَّكم لتَنَكَحون آلِهَتكم من إناث الجنّ الشياطين وتستمتعون بِهِنّ كما تستمتعون بحرث الإنس فتُهلِكوه قاتلَكم الله أنَّى تؤفَكون.

وعلَّمتكم الشياطين السِّحر وتفعلون الزِّنى بإناث الشياطين لتغيير خلق الله كما فعل المَلَك هاروت وماروت، وقال لكم الشياطين: "إنَّما نحن فتنة فلا تكفُر"، ونحن نعلم بأنّ الشياطين يدعون إلى الكُفر، وإنما قالوا لكم أن تؤمنوا ظاهِر الأمر وتكفرون باطنه وتذهبون إلى المساجد وذلك حتى يظنّ الناس بأنكم صالحون، وما كان لكم أن تدخلوا مساجد الله إلَّا خائفين لأنكم تعلمون إنما ذلك رياء فيخاف أحدكم أن يُرسِل الله عليه صاعقةً من السماء؛ بل أنتم المصَلّون الذين هم عن صلاتهم ساهون غافلون فهم ليسوا واقفين بين يدي الله؛ بل تُراؤون الناس بأنكم من الصالحين وتذهبون إلى مساجد الله جُنُبًا وأنتم تمنعون الماعون (حَرْث الإنسان) فتُفَرِّقون بين المَرء وزوجه لتقتَرِفوا ما أنتم مُقتَرِفون؛ بل أنتم القوم الذين قال الله عنهم:
{وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُعْجِبُكَ قَوْلُهُ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَيُشْهِدُ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ مَا فِي قَلْبِهِ وَهُوَ أَلَدُّ الْخِصَامِ ﴿٢٠٤﴾ وَإِذَا تَوَلَّىٰ سَعَىٰ فِي الْأَرْضِ لِيُفْسِدَ فِيهَا وَيُهْلِكَ الْحَرْثَ وَالنَّسْلَ وَاللَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ الْفَسَادَ ﴿٢٠٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

والحَرْث: المرأة، والنَّسْل: الرَّجل.

لقد جاء يوم ميعادكم وإنَّا فوقكم قاهرون؛ فقد جاء بَعْث الخِزي فَلن يُغني عنكم جَمعُكم شيئًا وما كنتم تمكرون.

وأنا اليماني المنتظَر قد جعل الله خصمي الشيطان الأكبر المسيح الدجال إبليس الذي يريد أن يفتري على المسيح عيسى ابن مريم فيقول أنَّهُ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وأنَّهُ الله ربّ العالمين، وما كان لابن مريم أن يقول ذلك فإنهُ كَذَّاب فليس هو المسيح عيسى ابن مريم لذلك اسمهُ المسيح الكذاب يا من تسمونه المسيخ، فهل أخَّر الله ابن مريم إلَّا من أجل أن تُفَرِّقوا بين المسيح الحقّ الذي يقول: "إني عبد الله أتاني الكتاب وجعلني نبيًّا" مِن الذي يقول إنَّهُ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم و إنَّهُ الله ربّ العالمين؟

ويا معشر النّصارى لقد اتَّفقت شياطين البشر من اليهود مع إبليس الطاغوت مُنذ أمَدٍ بعيدٍ أن يقول إنَّه المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وإنَّهُ الله ربّ العالمين لكي يفتنوكم فوق فتنتكم لأنفسكم؛ بل هم من فَتَن آباءكم حتى بالغوا في ابن مريم بغير الحق! وقالت اليهود: "عُزير ابن الله"، وذلك حتى يغضب النّصارى فيقولون: "بل المسيح عيسى ابن مريم أَولَى أن يكون ابن الله وعُزير له أب وليس لابن مريم أب غير الله"، فأضَلّوا آباءكم كما يريدون أن يضلوكم، فلا تتَّبِعوا أهواء قومٍ ضَلّوا وأضَلّوا كثيرًا، وأُبَشِّركم وأُبَشِّر جميع المسلمين بعبد الله ورسوله المسيح الحقّ عيسى ابن مريم صلى الله عليه وسلم وعلى أمّه القدّيسة الصدّيقة التي صَدَّقت بكلمات رَبِّها أنها سوف تلد بكُن فيكون فأنجبت وَلدًا بكلمةٍ من الله (كُن فيكون)؛ بل مُعجزة الله في خلق آدم أكبر من مُعجزته في خلق المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ذلك بأنّ ابن مريم له أم وآدم خلقه الله بغير أم ولا أب من التراب (كُن فيكون)، وقال الله تعالى:
{إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَىٰ عِندَ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:٥٩].

و يا معشر البشر أنا اليماني المنتظَر لقد أدركت الشمس القمر في رمضان 1426 وسوف يتبيّن لكم الحقّ في أول رمضان 1427 فترون بأنه حقًّا أدركت الشمس القمر وأنتم في غفلةٍ مُعرضون، فيا عجبي من أمركم كيف تعلمون بأنّ هلال رمضان 1427 سوف يُولَد ثم يغيب قبل الشمس ثم تُنكِرون بأنها حقًّا أدركت الشمس القمر؟! يا معشر البشر توبوا إلى الله جميعًا قبل أن يسبق الليل النّهار فتطلع الشمس من مغربها.

و يا أيها الناس إني أنذركم بعذاب الله منذ ثمانية إبريل من يوم الجُمعة 2005، فتعالوا لِأُعَلِّمكم سرّ يوم الجمعة ثمانية إبريل: فَمِن تلك النقطة بدأ اليوم الشمسيّ مُنذ الأَزَل البعيد وكان أول كسوف شمسي في تاريخ الكسوف الشمسيّ هو في نفس النقطة الذي حدث فيها كسوف الشمس ليوم الجمعة ثمانية إبريل 2005. وأنا مُلتزم بالتاريخ الشمسيّ وبالتاريخ القمريّ ولكن المفتاح لِسِرِّ الدَّهر والشهر قد جعله الله في القمر لتعلموا عدد السنين والحساب، وكلّ شيءٍ فَصَّله الله تفصيلًا لقومٍ يعلمون، فتعالوا لأزيدكم عِلمًا يا معشر علماء الأمّة: فإنّ الله قد جعل سرّ تاريخ الدهر والشهر في يوم القمر، أم إنكم جعلتم السنة كاليوم؟! فإذا كان يوم القمر كما تقولون مثل سنته أي طوله مثل طول سنته فإنه بذلك قد أخطأ علماء الفلك خطأً كبيرًا وأنتم اتَّبَعتم قول الذين لا يعلمون، وقد علّمكم الله بأنّ عدّة الشهور عند الله اثنا عشر شهرًا في كتاب الله يوم خلق الله السماوات والأرض، وهذه قاعدة في كتاب الله تُطَبَّق بشكلٍ عام على جميع الكواكب السيّارة بأنّ سنة كُلّ كوكبٍ اثنا عشر شهرًا وكلّ كوكب سنته تعادل 360 يومًا بيوم الكوكب نفسه حتى لو كان طول يومه ألف سنةٍ مِمَّا تعدُّون فلا بدّ أن تكون سنته 360 يومًا حسب أيامه، وطول الشهر في كتاب الله 30 يوماً والسنة 360 يومًا، ولكنكم اتَّبعتم النسيء والذي اتخذه اليهود زيادة في الكُفر ليواطئوا عِدَّة ما حَرَّم الله لكي يُحِلّوا ما حرَّم الله فَغَيَّروا التاريخ ولخبطوا لكم السنين، فتعالوا لنبيّن لكم بأنه حقًّا تاريخ الدَّهر سرّه في يوم القمر ومحسوب بدقة مُتناهية بحركة القمر ويومه لذلك قال تعالى:
{وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ ﴿١٨﴾ لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الانشقاق].

إذًا حركة الدَّهر مربوطة بحركة الشمس والقمر غير أن سِرّ الحساب مربوط بيوم القَمَر.

يا معشَر علماء الأمّة إنكم تعلمون بأنّ يوم القمر طوله شهر بأيامكم 24 ساعة (30 يومًا) غير أني أجد سرّ الحساب في الكتاب يتحكَّم فيه يوم القمر نفسه سواء في يومكم 24 ساعة أو اليوم في الأرض المجوفة والذي ليله ستة أشهر ونهاره ستة أشهر، فتعالوا يا معشر علماء الأمّة لأُعَلِّمكم عدد السنين والحساب، وحسابنا سوف يكون حسب طول يوم القمر مُنذ أن تشرق الشمس على وجهه وحتى تغيب فيواجهكم بليله المُظلم في المحاق وطول ذلك اليوم كما تعلمون شهر تمامًا، والتاريخ لدينا لميقات الحساب حسب توقيت أم قرى العالم (مَكّة المُكَرَّمة)، ونحن لا نصوم حتى نرى الهلال أو نكمِل عِدَّة شعبان 30 يومًا. تصديقًا لقوله تعالى:
{فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:١٨٥].

بمعنى أن لا نصوم حتى نرى الهلال أو نُكمِل عِدَّة شعبان ثلاثين يَومًا، وهذا بالنسبة للصيام، ولكنّي لا أحسب التاريخ بيومنا الأرضي؛ بل باليوم القمريّ ذلك بأنّ الشهر ليس ناقِصًا ولكنَّا لا نستطيع رؤية الهلال إلَّا وقد فات من عمر الشهر ساعات لذلك جعل الله الحساب الدقيق بيوم القمر وجعل الله ليله ونهاره يتعاقب أمام أعيننا وحسابنا سوف نبدأه بالسَّنة القمريّة.

فكم سنة القمر يا معشر علماء الفلك؟ فهل تجعلون يومه كسنته فذلك غباء فاحش فالسَّنة القمريّة 360 يومًا حسب أيام القمر، ولكني أريد أن أعلم كَم هو شَهر القَمَر؟ ولن أستطيع معرفة التاريخ بالأرض المجوفة إلَّا بالتاريخ القمريّ، فلا تنسوا شيئًا واحِدًا وهو: يوم الحساب الذي نحسب به التاريخ الحقيقيّ حتى نتوصَّل إلى التاريخ الأرضيّ الحقيقيّ، فلا يمكن أن يتطابق الحساب بدقة مُتناهية حتى نجعلهُ بحساب يوم القمر والذي طوله شَهَر، والسَّنة القمريّة 360 شهرًا بأيامنا، ولكن لا ننسى بأن 360 شهرًا بحساب أيام القمر ليست إلَّا 360 يومًا قمريًّا وأنتم تعلمون عِلم اليقين بأن شهر القمر ثلاثون يومًا بيوم القمر أي: أنَّه ثلاثون شهرًا بأيامنا، وإذا حسبنا كَم الثلاثون شهرًا من سنين سوف يطلع لنا الناتج: (سنتين وستَّة أشهر) ومن ثم علينا أن نُكَرِّر الشهر القمري اثني عشر شهرًا وكلّ شهر سوف يكون بأيامنا سنتين وستة أشهر وسوف نجد الناتج لشهور القمر الاثني عشر شهرًا بالتمام والكمال: (30 سنة) وناتجهُ هو الشهر في الأرض المجوفة، فأنتم تعلمون بيومٍ في الأرض ليله ستة أشهر ونهاره ستة أشهر وتحسبون ذلك سنة، ولكنّه يومٌ واحدٌ في الكتاب ليله ستة أشهر ونهاره ستة أشهر، فإذا أردنا أن نعلم كَم الشهر الواحد في الأرض المجوفة فسوف نحسبه حسب طول يومه فيكون: (ثلاثين سنة)، حيث تُوافق السَّنة القمريّة 360 شهرًا (30 سنة أرضية) أي: شهرًا واحدًا فقط من الشهور في الأرض المجوفة، ولكن الشهور في الأرض المجوفة لا بُد لها وأن تكون اثني عشر شهرًا وكلّ شهر يُعادل 30 سنة بحساب اليوم في الأرض المجوفة والذي ليله ستة أشهر ونهاره ستة أشهر، فتعالوا نُطَبِّق صحة الحساب على الشهر القمريّ حسب أيام القمر فسوف نجد بأن الشهر القمريّ طوله ثلاثون شهرًا أي سنتين وستة أشهر بأيامنا ولكنه في حساب القمر ليس إلا شهرًا واحدًا، ونريد أن نُكَرِّر ذلك اثني عشر شهرًا وكلّ شهر سنتين وستة أشهر ومن ثم نحسب فيطلع الناتج: (30 عامًا) وذلك هو الشهر في الأرض المجوفة، ونريد أن نكرِّر الشهر في الأرض المجوفة اثني عشر شهرًا فيطلع الناتج: (360 سنة) وذلك مُطابِق ليوم الحساب في الأرض المجوفة والذي طوله اثنا عشر شهرًا و ليله ستة أشهر ونهاره ستة أشهر، إذًا لا بُد لسنته أن تكون 360 سنة من سنيننا، غير أن يومًا عند الله كألف سنةٍ مِمَّا تَعدُّون:
{قَالَ كَمْ لَبِثْتُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ عَدَدَ سِنِينَ ﴿١١٢﴾ قَالُوا لَبِثْنَا يَوْمًا أَوْ بَعْضَ يَوْمٍ فَاسْأَلِ الْعَادِّينَ ﴿١١٣﴾} [المؤمنون].

فلماذا قالوا يومًا أو بعض يومٍ ثم يقولون فاسأل العادّين رغم أنهم قالوا يومًا أو بعض يوم؟! وذلك لأنهم قد علموا بأنّ اليوم الحسابيّ طوله سنة لذلك قالوا يومًا أو بعض يوم فاسأل العادين.

فإذا قمنا بضرب 360 في 1000 =360 ألف سنة وذلك يوم كونيّ واحد فقط منذ أن خلق الله آدم عليه السلام وذلك اليوم هو عمر البشرية وقد أتى عليه حينٌ مِن الدَّهر لم يكُن شيئًا مَذكورًا.

و يا أيها الناس، لقد انتهى هذا اليوم الكَونيّ وأنتم في غفلةٍ مُعرضون وبأمري مُستهزئون، وكيف لي أن أظهر لمُبايعتكم عند الركن اليمانيّ ما لم تُصَدِّقوا بأمري قبل ظهوري؟! وأنا أصرخ فيكم عبر شاشة الإنترنت العالميّة منذ يوم الجمعة ثمانية إبريل 2005 في آخر شهرٍ قمريّ، ويوم كسوف ثمانية إبريل 2005 قد مضى منهُ اثنا عشر شهرًا، وقد نبَّأتكم بأن الشهر القمريّ ثلاثون يومًا بأيام القمر أي ثلاثون شهرًا بأيامنا أي سنتين وستة أشهر وقد مضى منها يوم الجمعة بحساب الأرض المجوفة أي اثني عَشر شهرًا وبقي سنة وستة أشهر، فأما الستة أشهر فانقضت إلى يوم الإثنين يوم ميلاد هلال رمضان 1426 والذي أدركت فيه الشمس القمر ومن ثم بقي من الشهر القمري سنة واحدة فتنتهي يوم الجُمعة القادم بإذن الله وانتهت الرحلة الأولى.

لذلك سوف تجدون الشمس تُدرِك القَمَر فتتقدّمه وهو من ورائها رغم ولادته، فإن اعترف علماء مكة بأمري وجميع علماء المسلمين فأعلنوا بشأني للعالمين وأني خليفة الله عليهم أجمعين فما كان الله مُعَذِّبهم وهم يستغفرون ومُصَدِّقون بالتأويل الحقّ لعدد السنين والحساب من الكتاب وقد جاء يوم ميعاد بني إسرائيل والبعث الأول، ولا تزال عجلة الحياة مُستمرة؛ بل جاء يوم الآزفة وليس يوم البعث الشامل؛ بل يوم الميعاد للكُفَّار المُجرمين وأُمَّة منكم لا تزال على قيد الحياة، وأولئك هم العادُّون والمقصودون مِن قول الكُفَّار لَبِثنا يومًا أو بعض يومٍ فاسأل العادّين.
والعادّون كما أسلفنا ذكره بأنهم أُمّة منكم لا يزالون على قيد الحياة بإذن الله، وأنا منهم بإذن الله.

ويا معشر عالم الإنترنت المُتابعين لهذا النَّبأ العظيم، إني أُحمِّلكم المسؤولية بين يدي الله ربّ العالمين بأن تنسخوا خطابي هذا فتُبَلِّغوه إلى علماء المسلمين فتنشروه بين صفوف المسلمين لينشروه نشرًا للعالمين، ومن نسخ هذا الخطاب فوزّعه بين الناس فإنهُ مِن فَزَع الدخان المُبين لَمِن الآمنين، ومن اطَّلع فاستهزأ بأمري وافتتن بأخطائي اللغويّة وقال: "كيف له أن يُخطئ في اللغة هذا الإمام المَزعوم؟" فأقول له: لكني أذكى منك فقد جئتك بخير تفسير وأحسن تأويل رغم تفوقك عليّ في النحو والتجويد، فتلك مُعجزة البيان كما كان خاتم الأنبياء أُمّيًّا لا يعرف أن يكتب اسمه، وما أغنت عنكم فصاحتكم ما لم يُعَلِّمكُم الله فهم التأويل لهذا القرآن العظيم، وإنّي لأتحداكم في تأويل القرآن العظيم مُحكَمه ومُتشابِهه ظاهره وباطنه مِن أوَّله إلى آخره رغم تفوقكم عليّ بالنحو والتجويد ذلك بأن الله يُلهِمني رغم أنفي فأعلَمه وأفهَمه إن الله على كُلّ شيءٍ قَدير.

ومَن أعلن بهذا النَّبأ العظيم عَبر وسائل الإعلام المَرئية والمسموعة والمقروءة فقد فاز فوزًا عَظيمًا.

ويا أيها الناس، إنها ليست رؤيا كما فعل الشيخ أحمد حامل مفاتيح المسجد بل البيان الحقّ لهذا القرآن العظيم فاتَّبِعوني أهدِكم صراطًا________________ مستقيمًا..

ويا معشر المواطنين بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة حُكومةً وشَعبًا، بَلّغوا خطابي هذا إلى هيئة كبار علماء مكة ليفتوا الناس في أمري ويعلنوا لهم بخبري، ومن ثم وبعد الإعلان سوف أظهر لكم عند الركن اليمانيّ للمُبايعة، وإن أبيتم التصديق فسوف يُظهرني الله في ليلةٍ رغم أنف البشر أجمعين فلا ينجو من الهلاك من الناس إلا قليلٌ.

والسلام على مَن اتَّبع النَّبي الأُميّ والناصر له (ناصر محمد اليمانيّ)؛ قد جعل الله في اسمي خبري وعنوان أمري، وإلى الله تُرجع جميع الأمور..