Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

17 - 11 - 1434 AH
23 - 09 - 2013 AD
06:14 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

The Awaited Mahdi is announcing the persistence in nullifying the doctrine of the grave’s chastisement and acknowledges the interval chastisement (Al-Barzakh) in hell-fire
..Verily flee, flee to Allah the One, the Supreme

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets of Allah and His messengers from the first one of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon them and their righteous families , we do not make distinction between any of His messengers and we are for Him believers, after this..

O my beloved in Allah’s love (eslam karem) the questioner about the fact of the grave’s chastisement, surely Allah did not send an authority for the chastisement of the grave in the decisive Reminder, and the Awaited Mahdi indeed denies the doctrine of the chastisement of the grave but I acknowledge and believe in the fact of the interval chastisement after death directly, but I find that the interval chastisement is on the soul without the body, so they angels would make it either in bliss or in hell after death directly for the wrongdoers being awarded a chastisement of disgrace in hell fire. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And if you could see when the wrongdoers are in the agonies of death and the angels stretch forth their hands, (saying): Yield up your souls. This day you are awarded a chastisement of disgrace because you spoke against Allah other than truth, and (because) you scorned His messages.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:93
{وَلَوْ تَرَى إِذِ الظَّالِمُونَ فِي غَمَرَاتِ الْمَوْتِ وَالْمَلآئِكَةُ بَاسِطُواْ أَيْدِيهِمْ أَخْرِجُواْ أَنفُسَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ الْهُونِ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ غَيْرَ الحقّ وَكُنتُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهِ تَسْتَكْبِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الانعام:93].

In a sense they enter the fire with their souls at the same day in which the wrongdoers die, so look at the word of the angels to the dead wrongdoers: {..This day you are awarded a chastisement of disgrace because you spoke against Allah other than truth, and (because) you scorned His messages.} which means that they enter the fire in the same day in which the wrongdoers die, so ponder over for you may get reminded then deny the chastisement in the hole of the grave; in fact the chastisement is in the fire.
{الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ الْهُونِ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ غَيْرَ الحقّ وَكُنتُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهِ تَسْتَكْبِرُونَ}

So keep your duty to Allah — O who have insight, have you find the grave garden or fire?! So ponder over Allah’s fatwa in the decisive Reminder, so the argument from the disbelievers would not be against you to the fact they would never find in the graves of the humans neither garden nor fire so they would be increased disbelief in Allah’s religion, that’s what the human satan’s want from the forgery of narrations (about) the chastisement of the grave, and we do not deny the chastisement after death; in fact we acknowledge it and we give fatwa that it is in the fire.. In the fire.. In the fire.. Where the wrongdoer disbelievers enter in it at the instance of their death in the same day. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And if you could see when the wrongdoers are in the agonies of death and the angels stretch forth their hands, (saying): Yield up your souls. This day you are awarded a chastisement of disgrace because you spoke against Allah other than truth, and (because) you scorned His messages.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:93
{وَلَوْ تَرَى إِذِ الظَّالِمُونَ فِي غَمَرَاتِ الْمَوْتِ وَالْمَلآئِكَةُ بَاسِطُواْ أَيْدِيهِمْ أَخْرِجُواْ أَنفُسَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ الْهُونِ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ غَيْرَ الحقّ وَكُنتُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهِ تَسْتَكْبِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الانعام:93].

Perhaps my beloved in Allah’s love (eslam karem) the searcher for the Truth would like to say: “Where the decisive authority of knowledge in the decisive Reminder that the chastisement is interval?”. Then we reply to the questioner with Truth and say: or you did not find the proof in the decisive Quran that the people of Noah enters the fire as soon as of their death? You would find them being chastised in the interval chastisement in the Fire. And Allah the Most High said: {Because of their wrongs they were drowned, then made to enter Fire, so they found no helpers besides Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great [Noah] 71:25
{مِمَّا خَطِيئَاتِهِمْ أُغْرِقُوا فَأُدْخِلُوا نَارًا فَلَمْ يَجِدُوا لَهُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَنصَارًا (25)} صدق الله العظيم [نوح].

And as well the people of pharaoh. Allah the Most High said: {That was because there came to them their messengers with clear arguments, but they disbelieved, so Allah destroyed them. Surely He is Strong, Severe in Retribution.(22) And certainly We sent Moses with Our messages and clear authority,(23) To Pharaoh and Haman and Qaroon, but they said: A lying enchanter!(24) So when he brought to them the Truth from Us, they said: Slay the sons of those who believe with him and keep their women alive. And the plot of the disbelievers is bound to fail.(25) And Pharaoh said: Leave me to slay Moses and let him call upon his Lord. Surely I fear that he will change your religion or that he will make mischief to appear in the land.(26) And Moses said: Truly I seek refuge in my Lord and your Lord from every proud one who believes not in the day of Reckoning.(27) And a believing man of Pharaoh’s family, who hid his faith, said: Will you slay a man because he says, My Lord is Allah, and indeed he has brought you clear explanatory-statements from your Lord? And if he be a liar, on him will be his lie, and if he be truthful, there will befall you some of that which he threatens you with. Surely Allah guides not one who is a prodigal, a liar.(28) O my people, yours is the kingdom this day, being masters in the land, but who will help us against the punishment of Allah, if it comes to us? Pharaoh said: I only show you that which I see and I guide you only to the right way.(29) And he who believed said: O my people, surely I fear for you the like of what befell the parties,(30) The like of what befell the people of Noah and ‘Ad and Thamud and those after them. And Allah wishes no injustice for (His) servants.(31) And, O my people, I fear for you the day of Calling out;(32) The day on which you will turn back retreating, having none to save you from Allah; and whomsoever Allah leaves in error there is no guide for him.(33) And Joseph indeed came to you before with clear arguments, but you ever remained in doubt as to what he brought you; until, when he died, you said: Allah will never raise a messenger after him. Thus does Allah leave him in error who is a prodigal, a doubter.(34) Those who dispute concerning the messages of Allah without any authority that has come to them. Greatly hated is it by Allah and by those who believe. Thus does Allah seal every heart, of a proud, haughty one.(35) And Pharaoh said: O Haman, build for me a tower that I may attain the means of access,(36) The means of access to the heavens, then reach the God of Moses, and I surely think him to be liar. And thus the evil of his deed was made fair-seeming to Pharaoh, and he was turned aside from the way. And the plot of Pharaoh ended in not but ruin.(37) And he who believed said: O my people, follow me I will guide you to the right way.(38) O my people, this life of the world is but a (passing) enjoyment, and the Hereafter, that is the abode to settle.(39) Whoever does evil, he is requited only with the like of it; and whoever does good, whether male or female, and he is a believer, these shall enter the Garden, to be given therein sustenance without measure.(40) And O my people, how is it that I call you to salvation and you call me to the Fire?(41) You call me to disbelieve in Allah and to associate with Him that of which I have no knowledge, and I call you to the Mighty, the Forgiving.(42) Without doubt that which you call me to has no title to be called to in this world, or in the Hereafter, and our return is to Allah, and the prodigals are companions of the Fire.(43) So you will remember what I say to you, and I entrust my affair to Allah. Surely Allah is Seer of the servants.(44) So Allah protected him from the evil that they planned; and evil chastisement overtook Pharaoh’s people,(45) The Fire. They are brought before it (every) morning and evening, and on the day when the Hour comes to pass: Make Pharaoh’s people enter the severest chastisement.(46) And when they contend one with another in the Fire, the weak saying to those who were proud: Surely we were your followers; will you then avert from us a portion of the Fire?(47) Those who were proud say: Now we are all in it: Allah has indeed judged between the servants.(48) And those in the Fire will say to the guards of hell: Pray to your Lord to lighten our chastisement for a day.(49) They will say: Did not your messengers come to you with clear arguments? They will say: Yea. They will say: Then pray. And the prayer of the disbelievers goes only astray.(50)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:22-50
{ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَانَت تَّأْتِيهِمْ رُسُلُهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَكَفَرُوا فَأَخَذَهُمُ اللَّـهُ إِنَّهُ قَوِيٌّ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ﴿٢٢﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مُوسَىٰ بِآيَاتِنَا وَسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٢٣﴾ إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ وَهَامَانَ وَقَارُونَ فَقَالُوا سَاحِرٌ كَذَّابٌ ﴿٢٤﴾ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُم بِالْحَقِّ مِنْ عِندِنَا قَالُوا اقْتُلُوا أَبْنَاءَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ وَاسْتَحْيُوا نِسَاءَهُمْ وَمَا كَيْدُ الْكَافِرِينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ وَقَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ ذَرُونِي أَقْتُلْ مُوسَىٰ وَلْيَدْعُ رَبَّهُ إِنِّي أَخَافُ أَن يُبَدِّلَ دِينَكُمْ أَوْ أَن يُظْهِرَ فِي الْأَرْضِ الْفَسَادَ ﴿٢٦﴾ وَقَالَ مُوسَىٰ إِنِّي عُذْتُ بِرَبِّي وَرَبِّكُم مِّن كُلِّ مُتَكَبِّرٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُ بِيَوْمِ الْحِسَابِ ﴿٢٧﴾ وَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ مِّنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ أَتَقْتُلُونَ رَجُلًا أَن يَقُولَ رَبِّيَ اللَّـهُ وَقَدْ جَاءَكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ وَإِن يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ وَإِن يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُم بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ كَذَّابٌ ﴿٢٨﴾ يَا قَوْمِ لَكُمُ الْمُلْكُ الْيَوْمَ ظَاهِرِينَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَمَن يَنصُرُنَا مِن بَأْسِ اللَّـهِ إِن جَاءَنَا قَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ مَا أُرِيكُمْ إِلَّا مَا أَرَىٰ وَمَا أَهْدِيكُمْ إِلَّا سَبِيلَ الرَّشَادِ ﴿٢٩﴾ وَقَالَ الَّذِي آمَنَ يَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُم مِّثْلَ يَوْمِ الْأَحْزَابِ ﴿٣٠﴾ مِثْلَ دَأْبِ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَعَادٍ وَثَمُودَ وَالَّذِينَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ وَمَا اللَّـهُ يُرِيدُ ظُلْمًا لِّلْعِبَادِ ﴿٣١﴾ وَيَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ يَوْمَ التَّنَادِ ﴿٣٢﴾ يَوْمَ تُوَلُّونَ مُدْبِرِينَ مَا لَكُم مِّنَ اللَّـهِ مِنْ عَاصِمٍ وَمَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّـهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ ﴿٣٣﴾ لَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ يُوسُفُ مِن قَبْلُ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَمَا زِلْتُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا جَاءَكُم بِهِ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا هَلَكَ قُلْتُمْ لَن يَبْعَثَ اللَّـهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ رَسُولًا كَذَٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّـهُ مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ مُّرْتَابٌ ﴿٣٤﴾ الَّذِينَ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّـهِ بِغَيْرِ سُلْطَانٍ أَتَاهُمْ كَبُرَ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَعِندَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كَذَٰلِكَ يَطْبَعُ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ قَلْبِ مُتَكَبِّرٍ جَبَّارٍ ﴿٣٥﴾ وَقَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ يَا هَامَانُ ابْنِ لِي صَرْحًا لَّعَلِّي أَبْلُغُ الْأَسْبَابَ ﴿٣٦﴾ أَسْبَابَ السَّمَاوَاتِ فَأَطَّلِعَ إِلَىٰ إِلَـٰهِ مُوسَىٰ وَإِنِّي لَأَظُنُّهُ كَاذِبًا وَكَذَٰلِكَ زُيِّنَ لِفِرْعَوْنَ سُوءُ عَمَلِهِ وَصُدَّ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ وَمَا كَيْدُ فِرْعَوْنَ إِلَّا فِي تَبَابٍ ﴿٣٧﴾ وَقَالَ الَّذِي آمَنَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُونِ أَهْدِكُمْ سَبِيلَ الرَّشَادِ ﴿٣٨﴾ يَا قَوْمِ إِنَّمَا هَـٰذِهِ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا مَتَاعٌ وَإِنَّ الْآخِرَةَ هِيَ دَارُ الْقَرَارِ ﴿٣٩﴾ مَنْ عَمِلَ سَيِّئَةً فَلَا يُجْزَىٰ إِلَّا مِثْلَهَا وَمَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَىٰ وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ يَدْخُلُونَ الْجَنَّةَ يُرْزَقُونَ فِيهَا بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ ﴿٤٠﴾ وَيَا قَوْمِ مَا لِي أَدْعُوكُمْ إِلَى النَّجَاةِ وَتَدْعُونَنِي إِلَى النَّارِ ﴿٤١﴾ تَدْعُونَنِي لِأَكْفُرَ بِاللَّـهِ وَأُشْرِكَ بِهِ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَأَنَا أَدْعُوكُمْ إِلَى الْعَزِيزِ الْغَفَّارِ ﴿٤٢﴾ لَا جَرَمَ أَنَّمَا تَدْعُونَنِي إِلَيْهِ لَيْسَ لَهُ دَعْوَةٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَلَا فِي الْآخِرَةِ وَأَنَّ مَرَدَّنَا إِلَى اللَّـهِ وَأَنَّ الْمُسْرِفِينَ هُمْ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ ﴿٤٣﴾ فَسَتَذْكُرُونَ مَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ وَأُفَوِّضُ أَمْرِي إِلَى اللَّـهِ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ بَصِيرٌ بِالْعِبَادِ ﴿٤٤﴾ فَوَقَاهُ اللَّـهُ سَيِّئَاتِ مَا مَكَرُوا وَحَاقَ بِآلِ فِرْعَوْنَ سُوءُ الْعَذَابِ ﴿٤٥﴾النَّارُ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَيْهَا غُدُوًّا وَعَشِيًّا وَيَوْمَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ أَدْخِلُوا آلَ فِرْعَوْنَ أَشَدَّ الْعَذَابِ ﴿٤٦﴾ وَإِذْ يَتَحَاجُّونَ فِي النَّارِ فَيَقُولُ الضُّعَفَاءُ لِلَّذِينَ اسْتَكْبَرُوا إِنَّا كُنَّا لَكُمْ تَبَعًا فَهَلْ أَنتُم مُّغْنُونَ عَنَّا نَصِيبًا مِّنَ النَّارِ ﴿٤٧﴾قَالَ الَّذِينَ اسْتَكْبَرُوا إِنَّا كُلٌّ فِيهَا إِنَّ اللَّـهَ قَدْ حَكَمَ بَيْنَ الْعِبَادِ ﴿٤٨﴾ وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ فِي النَّارِ لِخَزَنَةِ جَهَنَّمَ ادْعُوا رَبَّكُمْ يُخَفِّفْ عَنَّا يَوْمًا مِّنَ الْعَذَابِ ﴿٤٩﴾ قَالُوا أَوَلَمْ تَكُ تَأْتِيكُمْ رُسُلُكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ قَالُوا فَادْعُوا وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ ﴿٥٠﴾}صدق الله العظيم [غافر]

O servants of Allah, indeed Allah’s Fire is in a planet carries the fire of hell in the cosmic space, and it is the seventh land after the mother land of the humans, and it is in the upper space from the lowest, and in it the disbelievers contend after Allah’s judgement against them by the interval chastisement. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And when they contend one with another in the Fire, the weak saying to those who were proud: Surely we were your followers; will you then avert from us a portion of the Fire?(47) Those who were proud say: Now we are all in it: Allah has indeed judged between the servants.(48)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:47-48
{وَإِذْ يَتَحَاجُّونَ فِي النَّارِ فَيَقُولُ الضُّعَفَاءُ لِلَّذِينَ اسْتَكْبَرُوا إِنَّا كُنَّا لَكُمْ تَبَعًا فَهَلْ أَنتُم مُّغْنُونَ عَنَّا نَصِيبًا مِّنَ النَّارِ ﴿٤٧﴾ قَالَ الَّذِينَ اسْتَكْبَرُوا إِنَّا كُلٌّ فِيهَا إِنَّ اللَّـهَ قَدْ حَكَمَ بَيْنَ الْعِبَادِ ﴿٤٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

Those are the contending upper assembly in hell fire. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {I did not have of the knowledge about the upper assembly when they contend.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:69
{مَا كَانَ لِيَ مِنْ عِلْمٍ بِالْمَلَإِ الْأَعْلَىٰ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

Perhaps my beloved in Allah’s love one of questioners would like to say: “Will you bring to us a manifest authority about the contended upper assembly that they are companions of hell in space?”. Then we leave for the questioners the answer from the Lord directly. Allah the Most High said: {This is a crowd of people rushing headlong with you — no welcome for them! Surely they will burn in fire.(59) They say: Nay! you — no welcome to you! You prepared it for us, so evil is the resting-place.(60) They say: Our Lord, whoever prepared it for us, give him more, a double, punishment in the Fire.(61) And they say: What is the matter with us? — we see not men whom we used to count among the vicious.(62) Did we (only) take them in scorn, or do our eyes miss them?(63) That surely is the truth — the contending one with another of the inmates of the Fire.(64) Say: I am only a warner; and there is no God but Allah, the One, the Subduer (of all);(65) The Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is between them, the Mighty, the Forgiving.(66) Say: It is a message of a great-importance,(67) From which you turn away.(68) I did not have of the knowledge about the upper assembly when they contend.(69) Only this is revealed to me that I am a plain warner.(70)}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:59-70
{هَـٰذَا فَوْجٌ مُّقْتَحِمٌ مَّعَكُمْ لَا مَرْحَبًا بِهِمْ إِنَّهُمْ صَالُو النَّارِ ﴿٥٩﴾ قَالُوا بَلْ أَنتُمْ لَا مَرْحَبًا بِكُمْ أَنتُمْ قَدَّمْتُمُوهُ لَنَا فَبِئْسَ الْقَرَارُ ﴿٦٠﴾ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا مَن قَدَّمَ لَنَا هَـٰذَا فَزِدْهُ عَذَابًا ضِعْفًا فِي النَّارِ ﴿٦١﴾ وَقَالُوا مَا لَنَا لَا نَرَىٰ رِجَالًا كُنَّا نَعُدُّهُم مِّنَ الْأَشْرَارِ ﴿٦٢﴾ أَتَّخَذْنَاهُمْ سِخْرِيًّا أَمْ زَاغَتْ عَنْهُمُ الْأَبْصَارُ ﴿٦٣﴾ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ لَحَقٌّ تَخَاصُمُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ ﴿٦٤﴾ قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مُنذِرٌ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَـٰهٍ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ الْوَاحِدُ الْقَهَّارُ ﴿٦٥﴾ رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفَّارُ ﴿٦٦﴾ قُلْ هُوَ نَبَأٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿٦٧﴾ أَنتُمْ عَنْهُ مُعْرِضُونَ ﴿٦٨﴾ مَا كَانَ لِيَ مِنْ عِلْمٍ بِالْمَلَإِ الْأَعْلَىٰ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ﴿٦٩﴾ إِن يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ إِلَّا أَنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٧٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- has passed by them on the way during his space journey while he is on the wing of his brother Gabriel -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, so Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- passed over the fiery planet during his journey into space so he found the disbeliever being chastised in hell fire. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And surely We are well Able to show you what We promise them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:95
{وَإِنَّا عَلَى أَن نُّرِيَكَ مَا نَعِدُهُمْ لَقَادِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون:95].

That is the major Fire among the major signs of his Lord which he saw it on the night of his journey into space. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Certainly he saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Najm] 53:18
{لَقَدْ رَأَى مِنْ آيَات رَبّه الْكُبْرَى} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:18].

From the major signs of his Lord is the major prison of Allah for the wrongdoers. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the most unfortunate one is avoiding it,(11) Who will burn in the great Fire.(12) Then therein he will neither live nor die.(13)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`ala] 87:11-13
{وَيَتَجَنَّبُهَا الْأَشْقَى ﴿١١﴾ الَّذِي يَصْلَى النَّارَ الْكُبْرَىٰ ﴿١٢﴾ ثُمَّ لَا يَمُوتُ فِيهَا وَلَا يَحْيَىٰ ﴿١٣﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [الأعلى].

Seven gates for this prison. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {It has seven gates. For each gate is an appointed portion of them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:44
{لَهَا سَبْعَةُ أَبْوَابٍ لِّكُلِّ بَابٍ مِّنْهُمْ جُزْءٌ مَّقْسُومٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر:44].

Verily, keep your duty to Allah — O servants of Allah, and believe Allah that the interval chastisement after death is on the self-spirit without the body while the chastisement of the hereafter in the fire with the soul and the body together, indeed that the self-spirit has in it the secret of life, indeed that the self-spirit is the soul and it si from Allah’s command you do not encompass knowledge with it, or you do not find the angels addressing who (committed) wrongdoing saying to them: {..And if you could see when the wrongdoers are in the agonies of death and the angels stretch forth their hands, (saying): Yield up your souls. This day you are awarded a chastisement of disgrace because you spoke against Allah other than truth, and (because) you scorned His messages.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:93
{وَلَوْ تَرَى إِذِ الظَّالِمُونَ فِي غَمَرَاتِ الْمَوْتِ وَالْمَلآئِكَةُ بَاسِطُواْ أَيْدِيهِمْ أَخْرِجُواْ أَنفُسَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ الْهُونِ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ غَيْرَ الحَقّ وَكُنتُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهِ تَسْتَكْبِرُونَ} [الأنعام:93].

O nation of Islam, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, indeed the narrations of the grave’s chastisement are all of it contrary to the decisive Reminder, and it is narrations has came from the accursed-outcast satan by the tongue of his loyal-friends of the human satans, and the wisdom of that is a call to disbelief in Allah’s chastisement after death for the disbelievers in the Fire, to the fact they know, and you know, and the atheists know, and the deaf dumb ones know, and scholars of the nation and the general-average nation know that they do not find garden which its width as the heavens and the earth — in the graves nor they find Fire, then the humans turn away with the disbelief about the fire chastisement for the disbelievers or the bliss of the garden for the dutiful ones for the fact they did not find in the graves of their dead ones — no garden nor a fire, so look how satans con you with narrations you do not suspect in them a weight of an atom that they are false narrations to the fact the outer of it belief and the inner of it is disbelief and cunning and hindering the humans from following the Reminder, don’t you understand?

and the chastisement approached at the doors so keep your duty to Allah — O possessors of understanding-minds, and follow the True explanatory-statement for the Book, and We will indeed teach you with Allah’s permission what you did not know, so leave the books and the literatures which are between your hands, and we do not deny that in is a thing of Truth and in most of it false that Allah did not send down an authority for it in the decisive Quran. O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.The denier to the chastisement of the grave; the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?15230

اقتباس المشاركة 117358 من موضوع المهدي المنتظَر يُعلن الإصرار بنفيِّ عقيدة عذاب القبر ويُقرُّ بالعذاب البرزخيّ في النّار فالفرار الفرار إلى الله الواحد القهـــّـار..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــة الأصلية للبيـــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=117346

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

17 - 11 - 1434 هـ
23 - 09 - 2013 مـ
06:14 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

المهدي المنتظَر يُعلن الإصرار بنفيِّ عقيدة عذاب القبر ويُقرُّ بالعذاب البرزخيّ في النّار
فالفرار الفرار إلى الله الواحد القهـــّـار ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليهم جميعاً وآلهم الطيّبين لا نفرق بين أحدٍ من رسله ونحن له مؤمنون، أمّا بعد ..
ويا حبيبي في الله (eslam karem) السائل عن حقيقة عذاب القبر، فما أنزل الله بعذاب القبر من سلطانٍ في محكم الذِّكر، وإنّ المهديّ المنتظَر ليُنكر عقيدة عذاب القبر ولكنْ أقرُّ وأعتقد بحقيقة العذاب البرزخيّ من بعد الموت مباشرةً، ولكنّي أجد أنّ العذاب البرزخيّ هو على النّفس من دون الجسد، فيجعلها الملائكةُ إمّا في نعيمٍ وإمّا في جحيمٍ من بعد الموت مباشرةً للظالمين يُجزون عذاب الهون في نار جهنم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

بمعنى أنّهم يدخلون النَّار بأنفسهم في نفس اليوم الذي يموت فيه الظالمون، فانظر لقول الملائكة للأموات الظالمين:
{الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ الْهُونِ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ غَيْرَ الحقّ وَكُنتُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهِ تَسْتَكْبِرُونَ} أي إنّهم يدخلون النَّار في نفس اليوم الذي يموت فيه الظالمون، فتدبَّر وتفكر لعلك تتذكر فتنكر أنّ العذاب في حفرة القبر؛ بل العذاب في النَّار.

فاتقوا الله يا أولي الأبصار، فهل وجدتم القبر جنّةً أو ناراً! فتدبروا فتوى الله في محكم الذِّكر حتى لا تكون عليكم الحجّة من الكفار كونهم لن يجدوا في قبور البشر لا جنةً ولا ناراً فيزدادوا كفراً بدين الله، وذلك ما يبتغيه شياطين البشر من افتراء أحاديث عذاب القبر، ونحن لا ننكر العذاب من بعد الموت بل نُقرُّ به ونفتي أنّه في النَّار.. في النَّار.. في النَّار.. يدخلُ فيها الكفارُ الظالمون فور موتهم في نفس اليوم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

وربما حبيبي في الله الباحث عن الحقّ (eslam karem) يودّ أن يقول: "وأين سلطان العلم المحكم في محكم الذكر أنّ العذاب برزخيٌّ؟". ومن ثمّ نردّ على السائلين بالحقّ ونقول: أم لم تجدوا البرهان في محكم القرآن أنّ قوم نوح أُدخلوا النَّار فور موتهم وتجدوهم يتعذبون العذاب البرزخيّ في النَّار؟ وقال الله تعالى:
{مِمَّا خَطِيئَاتِهِمْ أُغْرِقُوا فَأُدْخِلُوا نَارًا فَلَمْ يَجِدُوا لَهُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَنصَارًا (25)} صدق الله العظيم [نوح].

وكذلك قوم فرعون. قال الله تعالى:
{ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَانَت تَّأْتِيهِمْ رُسُلُهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَكَفَرُوا فَأَخَذَهُمُ اللَّـهُ إِنَّهُ قَوِيٌّ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ﴿٢٢﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مُوسَىٰ بِآيَاتِنَا وَسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٢٣﴾ إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ وَهَامَانَ وَقَارُونَ فَقَالُوا سَاحِرٌ كَذَّابٌ ﴿٢٤﴾ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُم بِالْحَقِّ مِنْ عِندِنَا قَالُوا اقْتُلُوا أَبْنَاءَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ وَاسْتَحْيُوا نِسَاءَهُمْ وَمَا كَيْدُ الْكَافِرِينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ وَقَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ ذَرُونِي أَقْتُلْ مُوسَىٰ وَلْيَدْعُ رَبَّهُ إِنِّي أَخَافُ أَن يُبَدِّلَ دِينَكُمْ أَوْ أَن يُظْهِرَ فِي الْأَرْضِ الْفَسَادَ ﴿٢٦﴾ وَقَالَ مُوسَىٰ إِنِّي عُذْتُ بِرَبِّي وَرَبِّكُم مِّن كُلِّ مُتَكَبِّرٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُ بِيَوْمِ الْحِسَابِ ﴿٢٧﴾ وَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ مِّنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ أَتَقْتُلُونَ رَجُلًا أَن يَقُولَ رَبِّيَ اللَّـهُ وَقَدْ جَاءَكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ وَإِن يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ وَإِن يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُم بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ كَذَّابٌ ﴿٢٨﴾ يَا قَوْمِ لَكُمُ الْمُلْكُ الْيَوْمَ ظَاهِرِينَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَمَن يَنصُرُنَا مِن بَأْسِ اللَّـهِ إِن جَاءَنَا قَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ مَا أُرِيكُمْ إِلَّا مَا أَرَىٰ وَمَا أَهْدِيكُمْ إِلَّا سَبِيلَ الرَّشَادِ ﴿٢٩﴾ وَقَالَ الَّذِي آمَنَ يَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُم مِّثْلَ يَوْمِ الْأَحْزَابِ ﴿٣٠﴾ مِثْلَ دَأْبِ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَعَادٍ وَثَمُودَ وَالَّذِينَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ وَمَا اللَّـهُ يُرِيدُ ظُلْمًا لِّلْعِبَادِ ﴿٣١﴾ وَيَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ يَوْمَ التَّنَادِ ﴿٣٢﴾ يَوْمَ تُوَلُّونَ مُدْبِرِينَ مَا لَكُم مِّنَ اللَّـهِ مِنْ عَاصِمٍ وَمَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّـهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ ﴿٣٣﴾ لَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ يُوسُفُ مِن قَبْلُ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَمَا زِلْتُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا جَاءَكُم بِهِ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا هَلَكَ قُلْتُمْ لَن يَبْعَثَ اللَّـهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ رَسُولًا كَذَٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّـهُ مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ مُّرْتَابٌ ﴿٣٤﴾ الَّذِينَ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّـهِ بِغَيْرِ سُلْطَانٍ أَتَاهُمْ كَبُرَ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَعِندَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كَذَٰلِكَ يَطْبَعُ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ قَلْبِ مُتَكَبِّرٍ جَبَّارٍ ﴿٣٥﴾ وَقَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ يَا هَامَانُ ابْنِ لِي صَرْحًا لَّعَلِّي أَبْلُغُ الْأَسْبَابَ ﴿٣٦﴾ أَسْبَابَ السَّمَاوَاتِ فَأَطَّلِعَ إِلَىٰ إِلَـٰهِ مُوسَىٰ وَإِنِّي لَأَظُنُّهُ كَاذِبًا وَكَذَٰلِكَ زُيِّنَ لِفِرْعَوْنَ سُوءُ عَمَلِهِ وَصُدَّ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ وَمَا كَيْدُ فِرْعَوْنَ إِلَّا فِي تَبَابٍ ﴿٣٧﴾ وَقَالَ الَّذِي آمَنَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُونِ أَهْدِكُمْ سَبِيلَ الرَّشَادِ ﴿٣٨﴾ يَا قَوْمِ إِنَّمَا هَـٰذِهِ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا مَتَاعٌ وَإِنَّ الْآخِرَةَ هِيَ دَارُ الْقَرَارِ ﴿٣٩﴾ مَنْ عَمِلَ سَيِّئَةً فَلَا يُجْزَىٰ إِلَّا مِثْلَهَا وَمَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَىٰ وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ يَدْخُلُونَ الْجَنَّةَ يُرْزَقُونَ فِيهَا بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ ﴿٤٠﴾ وَيَا قَوْمِ مَا لِي أَدْعُوكُمْ إِلَى النَّجَاةِ وَتَدْعُونَنِي إِلَى النَّارِ ﴿٤١﴾ تَدْعُونَنِي لِأَكْفُرَ بِاللَّـهِ وَأُشْرِكَ بِهِ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَأَنَا أَدْعُوكُمْ إِلَى الْعَزِيزِ الْغَفَّارِ ﴿٤٢﴾ لَا جَرَمَ أَنَّمَا تَدْعُونَنِي إِلَيْهِ لَيْسَ لَهُ دَعْوَةٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَلَا فِي الْآخِرَةِ وَأَنَّ مَرَدَّنَا إِلَى اللَّـهِ وَأَنَّ الْمُسْرِفِينَ هُمْ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ ﴿٤٣﴾ فَسَتَذْكُرُونَ مَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ وَأُفَوِّضُ أَمْرِي إِلَى اللَّـهِ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ بَصِيرٌ بِالْعِبَادِ ﴿٤٤﴾ فَوَقَاهُ اللَّـهُ سَيِّئَاتِ مَا مَكَرُوا وَحَاقَ بِآلِ فِرْعَوْنَ سُوءُ الْعَذَابِ ﴿٤٥﴾النَّارُ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَيْهَا غُدُوًّا وَعَشِيًّا وَيَوْمَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ أَدْخِلُوا آلَ فِرْعَوْنَ أَشَدَّ الْعَذَابِ ﴿٤٦﴾ وَإِذْ يَتَحَاجُّونَ فِي النَّارِ فَيَقُولُ الضُّعَفَاءُ لِلَّذِينَ اسْتَكْبَرُوا إِنَّا كُنَّا لَكُمْ تَبَعًا فَهَلْ أَنتُم مُّغْنُونَ عَنَّا نَصِيبًا مِّنَ النَّارِ ﴿٤٧﴾قَالَ الَّذِينَ اسْتَكْبَرُوا إِنَّا كُلٌّ فِيهَا إِنَّ اللَّـهَ قَدْ حَكَمَ بَيْنَ الْعِبَادِ ﴿٤٨﴾ وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ فِي النَّارِ لِخَزَنَةِ جَهَنَّمَ ادْعُوا رَبَّكُمْ يُخَفِّفْ عَنَّا يَوْمًا مِّنَ الْعَذَابِ ﴿٤٩﴾ قَالُوا أَوَلَمْ تَكُ تَأْتِيكُمْ رُسُلُكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ قَالُوا فَادْعُوا وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر]

ويا عباد الله، إنّ نار الله هي في كوكبٍ يحمل نار جهنّم في الفضاء الكونيّ، وهي الأرض السّابعة من بعد أرض البشر الأمّ، وهي في الفضاء العلويّ من الأدنى، ويتحاجُّ فيها الكفار من بعد حكم الله عليهم بالعذاب البرزخيّ، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ يَتَحَاجُّونَ فِي النَّارِ فَيَقُولُ الضُّعَفَاءُ لِلَّذِينَ اسْتَكْبَرُوا إِنَّا كُنَّا لَكُمْ تَبَعًا فَهَلْ أَنتُم مُّغْنُونَ عَنَّا نَصِيبًا مِّنَ النَّارِ ﴿٤٧﴾ قَالَ الَّذِينَ اسْتَكْبَرُوا إِنَّا كُلٌّ فِيهَا إِنَّ اللَّـهَ قَدْ حَكَمَ بَيْنَ الْعِبَادِ ﴿٤٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

وأولئك هم الملأ الأعلى المختصمون في نار جهنّم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{مَا كَانَ لِيَ مِنْ عِلْمٍ بِالْمَلَإِ الْأَعْلَىٰ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

وربّما يودّ أحد أحبتي في الله السائلين أن يقول: "أفلا تأتينا بسلطانٍ مبينٍ عن الملأ الأعلى المختصمين أنّهم أصحاب الجحيم في الفضاء؟". ومن ثمّ نترك للسائلين الجواب من الربّ مباشرةً. قال الله تعالى:
{هَـٰذَا فَوْجٌ مُّقْتَحِمٌ مَّعَكُمْ لَا مَرْحَبًا بِهِمْ إِنَّهُمْ صَالُو النَّارِ ﴿٥٩﴾ قَالُوا بَلْ أَنتُمْ لَا مَرْحَبًا بِكُمْ أَنتُمْ قَدَّمْتُمُوهُ لَنَا فَبِئْسَ الْقَرَارُ ﴿٦٠﴾ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا مَن قَدَّمَ لَنَا هَـٰذَا فَزِدْهُ عَذَابًا ضِعْفًا فِي النَّارِ ﴿٦١﴾ وَقَالُوا مَا لَنَا لَا نَرَىٰ رِجَالًا كُنَّا نَعُدُّهُم مِّنَ الْأَشْرَارِ ﴿٦٢﴾ أَتَّخَذْنَاهُمْ سِخْرِيًّا أَمْ زَاغَتْ عَنْهُمُ الْأَبْصَارُ ﴿٦٣﴾ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ لَحَقٌّ تَخَاصُمُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ ﴿٦٤﴾ قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مُنذِرٌ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَـٰهٍ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ الْوَاحِدُ الْقَهَّارُ ﴿٦٥﴾ رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفَّارُ ﴿٦٦﴾ قُلْ هُوَ نَبَأٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿٦٧﴾ أَنتُمْ عَنْهُ مُعْرِضُونَ ﴿٦٨﴾ مَا كَانَ لِيَ مِنْ عِلْمٍ بِالْمَلَإِ الْأَعْلَىٰ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ﴿٦٩﴾ إِن يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ إِلَّا أَنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٧٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

وقد مرَّ عليهم محمدٌ رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- بالطريق أثناء رحلته الفضائيّة وهو على جَنَاحِ أخيه جبريل عليه الصلاة والسلام، فمرَّ على الكوكب النّاري محمدٌ رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- أثناء رحلته الفضائيّة فوجد الكفار يتعذّبون في نار جهنّم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَإِنَّا عَلَى أَن نُّرِيَكَ مَا نَعِدُهُمْ لَقَادِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون:95].

وتلك النَّار الكبرى من ضمن آيات ربّه الكبرى التي رآها ليلة رحلته الفضائيّة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{لَقَدْ رَأَى مِنْ آيَات رَبّه الْكُبْرَى} صدق الله العظيم [النجم:18].

ومن آيات ربّه الكبرى النَّار الكبرى سجن الله للظالمين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَيَتَجَنَّبُهَا الْأَشْقَى ﴿١١﴾ الَّذِي يَصْلَى النَّارَ الْكُبْرَىٰ ﴿١٢﴾ ثُمَّ لَا يَمُوتُ فِيهَا وَلَا يَحْيَىٰ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعلى].

ولهذا السجن سبعة أبوابٍ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{لَهَا سَبْعَةُ أَبْوَابٍ لِّكُلِّ بَابٍ مِّنْهُمْ جُزْءٌ مَّقْسُومٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر:44].

فاتقوا الله يا عباد الله وصدّقوا الله أنّ العذاب البرزخيّ من بعد الموت على النّفس من دون الجسد والعذاب الآخر في النَّار بالنّفس والجسم معاً، ألا وإنّ النّفس هي التي فيها سرّ الحياة، ألا وإنّ النّفس هي الروح وهي من أمر الله لا تحيطون بها علماً، أم لم تجدوا الملائكة يخاطبون الذين ظلموا ويقولون لهم:
{وَلَوْ تَرَى إِذِ الظَّالِمُونَ فِي غَمَرَاتِ الْمَوْتِ وَالْمَلآئِكَةُ بَاسِطُواْ أَيْدِيهِمْ أَخْرِجُواْ أَنفُسَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ الْهُونِ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ غَيْرَ الحَقّ وَكُنتُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهِ تَسْتَكْبِرُونَ} [الأنعام:93].

ويا أمّة الإسلام، والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ أحاديث عذاب القبر مخالِفَةٌ جميعها لمحكم الذّكر، وإنّها أحاديثٌ جاءتكم من عند الشيطان الرجيم على لسان أوليائه من شياطين البشر، والحكمة من ذلك هي دعوةٌ للكفر بعذاب الله من بعد الموت للكفار في النَّار كونهم يعلمون وأنتم تعلمون والملحدون يعلمون والصمّ البكم يعلمون وعلماء الأمّة يعلمون وعامة الأمّة يعلمون أنّهم لا يجدوا الجنّة التي عرضها السماوات والأرض في المقابر ولا يجدوا النَّار، ومن ثمّ يتولّى البشرُ بالكفر عن عذاب النَّار للكفار أو نعيم الجنّة للأبرار لكونهم لم يجدوا في قبور موتاهم لا جنّةً ولا ناراً، فانظروا كيف يخدعكم الشيطان بأحاديث لا تشكّون فيها مثقال ذرةٍ بأنّها أحاديث باطلة لكون ظاهرها الإيمان وباطنها الكفر والمكر وصدّ البشر عن اتِّباع الذكر، أفلا تعقلون؟

واقترب العذاب على الأبواب فاتّقوا الله يا أولي الألباب واتَّبعوا البيان الحَقّ للكتاب، ولسوف نعلِّمُكم بإذن الله ما لم تكونوا تعلمون، فذروا الكتب والمؤلفات التي بين أيديكم ولا ننكر أنّ فيها شيئاً من الحَقّ وأكثر ما فيها باطلٌ ما أنزل الله به من سلطان في محكم القرآن، اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
المُنْكِر لعذاب القبر؛ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني.
ـــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..