الموضوع: Replies of the Imam to Faris Al-Sahra; Fatwa about the tilth of the ever-lasting youth from the humans..

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Replies of the Imam to Faris Al-Sahra; Fatwa about the tilth of the ever-lasting youth from the humans..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

05 - 08 - 1429 AH
    07 - 08 - 2008 AD
    12:27 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..Replies of the Imam to Faris Al-Sahra; Fatwa about the tilth of the ever-lasting youth from the humans

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah the Most High said: {We have created you, if you could only believe!(57) have you noted the semen that which you emit?(58) Is it you that create it or are We the Creator?(59) We have ordained death among you and We are not to be overcome,(60) That We substitute (new generations) like you, and initiating you into what you do not know.(61)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Wãqe`ah] 56:57-61
    { نَحْنُ خَلَقْنَاكُمْ فَلَوْلَا تُصَدِّقُونَ ﴿٥٧﴾ أَفَرَ‌أَيْتُم مَّا تُمْنُونَ ﴿٥٨﴾ أَأَنتُمْ تَخْلُقُونَهُ أَمْ نَحْنُ الْخَالِقُونَ ﴿٥٩﴾ نَحْنُ قَدَّرْ‌نَا بَيْنَكُمُ الْمَوْتَ وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمَسْبُوقِينَ ﴿٦٠﴾ عَلَىٰ أَن نُّبَدِّلَ أَمْثَالَكُمْ وَنُنشِئَكُمْ فِي مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٦١﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة].

My brother Faris Al-Sahra, verily you have (right) upon us the reply with Truth then I do not say: This is it and Allah knows best; if I erred then it’s from myself! I seek refuge in Allah that I say of Allah in the explanatory-statement for the Quran with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth; in fact I will reply to you with a brief reply apparent and dazzling, then I say: I swear by Allah I did not utter to you except with the True answer, and Allah did not make the argument in the oath; actually in the bridling knowledge, and here is the answer for you from the Book:

Really I do not say of Allah other than the Truth, and in this situation Allah is speaking about the liquid semen that comes out of the man to the tilth in the womb of the woman, and Allah debated them about it and said to them: {have you noted the semen that which you emit?(58) Is it you that create it or are We the Creator?(59)}Truthful Allah the Great, then Allah the Most High said commenting on the subject and in the same topic, He said: {..and initiating you into what you do not know.}Truthful Allah the Great, He means with the initiation of them human in the till of (Hoor-Alayn) the pure beautiful ones, so they would give birth to the righteous youths have for them as like their mothers as if they are hidden pearls. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And round them go boys of theirs as if they were hidden pearls.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Toor] 52:24
    { أَفَرَ‌أَيْتُم مَّا تُمْنُونَ ﴿٥٨﴾ أَأَنتُمْ تَخْلُقُونَهُ أَمْ نَحْنُ الْخَالِقُونَ ﴿٥٩﴾ }،
    { وَنُنشِئَكُمْ فِي مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ }،
    { وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ غِلْمَانٌ لَّهُمْ كَأَنَّهُمْ لُؤْلُؤٌ مَّكْنُونٌ }
    صدق الله العظيم [الطور:24].

Allah means that He will initiate offspring of the humans in another tilth that you do not encompass knowledge about them, [U]and that tilth are (Hoor-Alayn) the pure beautiful ones, so they (give birth) deliver the youths, whose their fathers of the humans and their mothers of (Hoor-Alayn) the pure beautiful ones, but you do not compass (knowledge) of what Allah created them and how is their beauty and what are their manners. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So no soul knows what refreshment of the eyes is hidden for them: a reward for what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:17
    { فَلَا تَعْلَمُ نَفْسٌ مَّا أُخْفِيَ لَهُم مِّن قُرَّ‌ةِ أَعْيُنٍ جَزَاءً بِمَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٧﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

So that is the intended from the word of Allah the Most High: {..and initiating you into what you do not know.}Truthful Allah the Great, and He means; the initiation of humanity in the till that is not of the humans; in fact from (Hoor-Alayn) the pure beautiful ones, so do you know of what Allah created them and how is their beauty? Absolutely not. And Allah the Most High said: {So no soul knows what refreshment of the eyes is hidden for them: a reward for what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:17.
    The matter is decreed concerning which you inquired.
    { وَنُنشِئَكُمْ فِي مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ }،
    { فَلَا تَعْلَمُ نَفْسٌ مَّا أُخْفِيَ لَهُم مِّن قُرَّ‌ةِ أَعْيُنٍ جَزَاءً بِمَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٧﴾ }
    صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1156

اقتباس المشاركة 4169 من موضوع ردود الإمام على فارس الصحراء: الفتوى في حرث الغلمان من البشر المُخلدين..

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    05 - 08 - 1429 هـ
    07 - 08 - 2008 مـ
    12:27 صـباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

ردود الإمام على فارس الصحراء: الفتوى في حرث الغلمان من البشر المُخلدين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم،
    وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..
    قال الله تعالى:
    { نَحْنُ خَلَقْنَاكُمْ فَلَوْلَا تُصَدِّقُونَ ﴿٥٧﴾ أَفَرَ‌أَيْتُم مَّا تُمْنُونَ ﴿٥٨﴾ أَأَنتُمْ تَخْلُقُونَهُ أَمْ نَحْنُ الْخَالِقُونَ ﴿٥٩﴾ نَحْنُ قَدَّرْ‌نَا بَيْنَكُمُ الْمَوْتَ وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمَسْبُوقِينَ ﴿٦٠﴾ عَلَىٰ أَن نُّبَدِّلَ أَمْثَالَكُمْ وَنُنشِئَكُمْ فِي مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٦١﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة].

أخي فارس الصحراء السائل، إنّ لك علينا الردّ بالحقّ ثم لا أقول:
    هذا والله أعلم إن أخطأتُ فمن نفسي! وأعوذ بالله أن أقول على الله بالبيان للقرآن بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً؛ بل سوف أردّ عليك بإجابةٍ مُختصرةٍ ظاهرةٍ وباهرةٍ ثم أقول: وإنّي أُقسم بالله ما نطقتُ لكم إلا بالجواب الحقّ ولم يجعل الله الحُجّة في القسم بل في العلم المُلجم، وإليك الجواب من الكتاب:

حقيق لا أقول على الله غير الحقّ، وفي هذا الموضع تكلّم الله عن السائل المنوي الذي يخرج من الرجُل إلى الحرث برحم المرأة، وحاجَّهم الله به وقال لهم:
    { أَفَرَ‌أَيْتُم مَّا تُمْنُونَ ﴿٥٨﴾ أَأَنتُمْ تَخْلُقُونَهُ أَمْ نَحْنُ الْخَالِقُونَ ﴿٥٩﴾ }، ومن ثم قال الله تعالى تعليقاً على الموضوع وفي نفس الموضوع قال: { وَنُنشِئَكُمْ فِي مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ }، ويقصد بذلك نشأة البشر في حرث الحور العين، فينبجن للصالحين غُلماناً لهم كمثل أمّهاتهم كأنّهم لؤلؤٌ مكنون. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: { وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ غِلْمَانٌ لَّهُمْ كَأَنَّهُمْ لُؤْلُؤٌ مَّكْنُونٌ } صدق الله العظيم [الطور:24].

ويقصدُ الله بأنّهُ سوف يُنشىء ذُريّاتٍ من البشر في حرثٍ آخر لا تُحيطون به علماً، وذلك الحرث هُنّ الحور العين، فينجبن الغُلمان، آباؤهم من البشر وأمّهاتهم من الحور العين ولكنّكم لا تحيطون ممَّ خلقهنَّ الله وكيف جمَّلَهُنَّ وما هي أخلاقهن. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    { فَلَا تَعْلَمُ نَفْسٌ مَّا أُخْفِيَ لَهُم مِّن قُرَّ‌ةِ أَعْيُنٍ جَزَاءً بِمَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٧﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

فذلك هو المقصود من قول الله تعالى:
    { وَنُنشِئَكُمْ فِي مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ }، ويقصد؛ النشأة البشرية في حرثٍ ليس من البشر بل من الحور العين، فهل تعلمون ممَّ خلقهنّ الله أو كيف هو جمالهن؟ كلا، وقال الله تعالى: { فَلَا تَعْلَمُ نَفْسٌ مَّا أُخْفِيَ لَهُم مِّن قُرَّ‌ةِ أَعْيُنٍ جَزَاءً بِمَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٧﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [السجدة]. وقُضي الأمر الذي فيه تستفتي.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..
    المُفتي بالحقّ؛ المهدي المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

18 - 07 - 1429 AH
    21 - 07 - 2008 AD
    01:10 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

..I do not hold firm with other than Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

My honorable brother, in regard to the books I surely do not hold firm with other than Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger which it does not violate it, and I do not command you to hold-firm with other than Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger.

As for the vision, surely it concerns its owner, but the True of it is that with whom satan does not form into, and you know that the person who satan can not present (himself as) Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, as well you see a vision that you say this and that so if the vision in the matter of religion, surely that is a righteous vision with which Allah made you utter.

In any case, the vision only concerns its owner, if not surely earth would be corrupted as result of vision, as that whoever saw a vision in sleep a fatwa that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi, surely that vision is not my argument surely I do not debate you with it, and that vision belongs to its owner. Confirming with the narrative of Allah’s messenger Mohammad: [Sufficient is for a person to be admonished in his/her sleep]
    [كفى بالمرءِ أن يوعظ في منامه].

As for this matter of ours, verily it is built as a firm structure based on the Book of Allah and the True sunna of His messenger, and whatever beyond the Truth is only falsehood.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1156

اقتباس المشاركة 96007 من موضوع ردود الإمام على فارس الصحراء: الفتوى في حرث الغلمان من البشر المُخلدين..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    18 - 07 - 1429 هـ
    21 - 07 - 2008 مـ
    01:10 صــباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=603
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

لا أستمسك بغير كتاب الله وسُنَّة رسوله الحقّ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين وبعد..
    أخي الكريم، بالنسبة للكتب فأنا لا أستمسكُ بغير كتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تُخالفه، ولا آمركم بأن تستمسِكوا بغير كتاب الله وسُنَّة رسوله الحقّ.

وبالنسبة للرؤيا فهي تُخصّ صاحبَها، ولكنَّ الحقَّ منها ما أفتاك به من لا يتمثل به الشيطان، وأنت تعلم أنّ الشخص الذي لا يستطيع الشيطان أن يتمثّل به هو محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وكذلك ترى رؤيا بأنّك تقول كذا وكذا فإن كانت الرؤيا في شأن الدِّين فتلك رؤيا صالحة أنطقك الله بها.

وعلى كل حال إنّما الرؤيا تخصّ صاحبها، ما لم فسوف تفسدُ الأرض من جراء الرؤيا، وكذلك من رأى رؤيا في المنام فتوى بأنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظر فليست تلك الرؤيا حُجّتي فلا أُحاجّكم بها وتلك رؤيا تُخصّ صاحبها. تصديقاً لحديث مُحمد رسول الله:
    [كفى بالمرءِ أن يوعظ في منامه].

أما أمرنا هذا فهو مبنيٌ بناءً مُحكماً على كتاب الله وسُنَّة رسوله الحقّ وما بعد الحقِّ إلّا الضلال.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين ..
    أخوك الإمام ناصر مُحمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 18-05-2017, 12:01 AM
  2. Replies of the Imam to Al-Mahi member
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 16-09-2016, 12:02 AM
  3. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19-05-2016, 12:54 AM
  4. Replies of the Imam Mahdi to Abu Wehbi..
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 28-04-2016, 12:03 AM
  5. Replies of the Imam to Nasim: Nullifying the chastisement of the grave
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 03-11-2015, 12:01 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك