Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

24 - 01 - 1433 AH
20 - 12 - 2011 AD
09:08 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Our beloved Imam the Awaited Mahdi is calling us to work our minds for reflecting and pondering over Allah’s messages from His decisive Book..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all supporters of Allah the One, the Supreme, after this..

So I say: Slow down, slowly my beloved in Allah’s love “Muhib Elmahdi” may Allah be pleased with you and to please you, so no blame would be against my beloved in Allah’s love “Al-Muslim” verily he is of those whom if the path of the Truth cleared to them they take it for a way and pride would never carry him off to sin as long he wants the Truth and nothing other than the Truth, and the Truth is more worthy to be followed. But I see you as if you ousted him, so be gentle with him my beloved in Allah’s love and I ask Allah to be pleased with him and to please him also with “Muhib Elmahdi” and all the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before the appearing and with the Imam Mahdi with you and with the scholar the seeker for the Truth the Yemeni (sister) “Belquran Nahya”, surely no blame would be against you all to think and ponder over Allah’s verses in His decisive Book, to the fact Allah revealed His Book the grand Quran for pondering and reflecting over its manifest verses. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {(This is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they may ponder over its verses, and that those of understanding-minds to reflect.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:29
{كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُوْلُوا الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [ص:29].

So no fear for you from going astray by the words of conjecture as long the Imam Mahdi is among you straighten you on the straight path with the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, as well I love to see the replies of my supporters with the comments on the explanatory-statements of the Imam in general at the dialogue table, so we examine their knowledge and their understanding for the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, that so we straighten their understanding if it was crooked, we only prohibit you to issue fatwa to the questioners from yourselves; in fact with the copying from an explanatory-statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni or by a way of your understanding to the explanatory-statement, except it is not permissible for a Muslims to refer the knowledge of the explanatory-statement to himself if he learned it from a man whom Allah made him an Imam for the people, because the abundance of the authority of knowledge is the proof to whom Allah made him an Imam for the people, praise be to Allah verily you are the absolute sincere ones you do not show off and not one does a thing of that, and we just wanted to hint, I ask Allah to be pleased with you and to please you and to make you and I steadfast on the straight path.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?5198

اقتباس المشاركة 29277 من موضوع إمامنا الحبيب المهديّ المنتظَر يدعونا لإعمال عقولنا وللتفكر والتدبر في آيات الله من محكم كتابه..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
25 - 01 - 1433 هـ
20 - 12 - 2011 مـ
09:08 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=29274
ــــــــــــــــــــ

إمامنا الحبيب المهديّ المنتظَر يدعونا لإعمال عقولنا وللتفكر والتدبر في آيات الله من محكم كتابه ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار، وجميع أنصار الله الواحد القهار، أمّا بعد..
فأقول مهلاً مهلاً حبيبي في الله (محب المهدي) رضي الله عنك وأرضاك، فلا تثريب على حبيبي في الله (المسلم) فهو من الذين إن تبيّن لهم سبيل الحقّ يتّخذونه سبيلاً ولن تأخذه العزة بالإثم ما دام يريد الحقّ ولا غير الحقّ، والحقّ أحقّ أن يُتّبع. ولكنّي أراك وكأنّك زجرته، فارفِق به يا حبيبي في الله رضي الله عنه وأرضاه وعن (محب المهدي) وعن كافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور وعن الإمام المهدي معكم وعن العالمة الباحثة عن الحقّ اليمانيّة (بالقرآن نحيا) فلا تثريب عليكم جميعاً التفكر والتدبر في آيات الله بمحكم كتابه، كون الله أنزل كتابه القرآن العظيم للتدبّر والتفكر في آياته البيِّنات، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{
كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٢٩} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

فلا خوفٌ عليكم من الضّلال بقول الظنّ ما دام بين أيديكم الإمام المهدي يقوّمكم على الصراط المستقيم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، وكذلك أحبُّ أن أرى ردود أنصاري بالتعليقات على بيانات الإمام بشكلٍ عامٍ في طاولة الحوار حتى نختبر علمهم وفهمهم للبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم وذلك حتى نقوَّم فهمهم إنْ كان مِعْوَجّاً،
وإنما ننهاكم أن تُفتوا السائلين من عند أنفسكم؛ بل بالاقتباس من بيان الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني أو بطريقة فهمكم للبيان، غير أنّه لا يجوز لمسلم أن يسند علم البيان لنفسه إذا تعلمه من رجلٍ جعله الله للناس إماماً، لأنّ بسطة سلطان العلم هي البرهان لمن جعله الله للناس إماماً، والحمد لله فإنّكم المخلصون لا تراءون، ولم يفعل أحد من ذلك شيئاً وإنّما أردنا التنويه، ورضي الله عنكم وأرضاكم، وثبّتني وإيّاكم على الصراط المستقيم.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..