1. افتراضي When is the day of Al-Mahdi’s appearance to the public

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

11 - 11 - 1430 AH
    30 - 10 - 2009 AD
    24 : 02 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

?When is the day of Al-Mahdi’s appearance to the public

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the seal of the virtuous repenting prophets and messengers, and the followers to the Truth till judgement day..

My brother Al-Khulani, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, as for the age I surely completed my forty years on the night of Friday the fore-beginning of Ramadan 1430 AH. Regarding, the establishment of the state of the Imam Mahdi, we are still debating with them and call upon them to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran. If they respond, we will judge between them in all which they differed therein, exclusively from the grand Quran. If turning away continued by Muslims and the people altogether (ignoring) the call to follow Allah’s Reminder for the worlds, then the manifest day of victory will come and Allah will make His servant and His khalifa to appear, the awaited Imam Mahdi in one night over all people, while they are humiliated with disgrace. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: When will this victory come, if you are truthful?(28) Say: On the day of victory the faith of those who (now) disbelieve will not profit them, nor will they be respited.(29) So turn away from them and wait, surely they too are waiting.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:28-30
    {وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَى هَذَا الْفَتْحُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (28) قُلْ يَوْمَ الْفَتْحِ لَا يَنفَعُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِيمَانُهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ(29) فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَانتَظِرْ إِنَّهُم مُّنتَظِرُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

That night Allah will support to victory the Awaited Mahdi. So Allah would make him appear victorious over the entire mortals in one night while they are humiliated with disgrace. So much disappoints me if they turned away from the call to follow the grand Qur'an until Allah makes me appear over Muslims and the people altogether who turn away from the grand Quran, the Reminder for all people for whoever among them he wills to go straight

Perhaps Al-Khulani would like to ask then say: “Is the sign of chastisement will include even the Muslim towns? Verily give us fatwa from the grand Quran”. Then we reply to him and say: Allah the Most High said: {And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That is written in the Book.(58) And nothing hindered Us from sending signs, but the ancients rejected them. And We gave to Thamud the she-camel, a manifest sign, but they did her wrong, and We send not signs but to warn.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:58-59
    {وَإِن مِّن قَرْ‌يَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورً‌ا (588) وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْ‌سِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَ‌ةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا وَمَا نُرْ‌سِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا (59)} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

Perhaps Al-Khulani says: “with what Allah will chastise them if they turned away to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the Grand Quran?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him and I say; Allah the Most High said: {The human being is created of haste. Soon will I show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) (Nay) in fact it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:37-40
    {خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ سَأُرِ‌يكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ (37) وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (38) لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُ‌وا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ‌ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِ‌هِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُ‌ونَ (39) بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَ‌دَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُ‌ونَ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

Focus on the True word Oh Khulani: {If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) (Nay) in fact it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great
    {لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُ‌وا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ‌ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِ‌هِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُ‌ونَ (39) بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَ‌دَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُ‌ونَ (40)} صدق الله العظيم.

Then Al-Khulani request fatwa once again then says: “Will this planet Saqar appear before rising of the Hour??. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to Him and I say: Verily, the last passage of the planet Saqar is in era of the Awaited Mahdi with a decree made absolute in the written Book in era off dialogue before the appearing after repetition of the overtaking for the sun and the moon, before the night precedes the daylight because of passage of the Fire planet. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We have made none but angels wardens of the Fire, and We have not made their number but as a trial for those who disbelieve, that those who have been given the Book may be certain and those who believe may increase in faith, and those who have been given the Book and the believers may not doubt; and that those in whose hearts is a disease and the disbelievers may say: What does Allah mean by this parable? Thus Allah leaves in error whom He pleases, and guides whom He pleases. And none knows the hosts of your Lord but He. And this is not but a Reminder to mortals.(31) Nay, by the moon!(32) And the night when it departs!(33) And the dawn when it shines!(34) Surely it is one of the major (signs of the Hour).(35) A warning to mortals,(36) To him among you who will go forward or will remain behind.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muddath-thir] 74:31-37
    {وَمَا جَعَلْنَا أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ إِلا مَلائِكَةً وَمَا جَعَلْنَا عِدَّتَهُمْ إِلا فِتْنَةً لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيَسْتَيْقِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَيَزْدَادَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِيمَانًا وَلا يَرْتَابَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ مَرَضٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَذَا مَثَلا كَذَلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ جُنُودَ رَبِّكَ إِلا هُوَ وَمَا هِيَ إِلا ذِكْرَى لِلْبَشَرِ (31) كَلا وَالْقَمَرِ (32) وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ (33) وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ (34) إِنَّهَا لإٍحْدَى الْكُبَرِ (35) نَذِيراً لِلْبَشَرِ (36) لِمَنْ شَاءَ مِنْكُمْ أَنْ يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ (37)} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].
    It is the manifest victory itself. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: When will this victory come, if you are truthful?(28) Say: On the day of victory the faith of those who (now) disbelieve will not profit them, nor will they be respited.(29) So turn away from them and wait, surely they too are waiting.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:28-30
    {وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَى هَذَا الْفَتْحُ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (28) قُلْ يَوْمَ الْفَتْحِ لَا يَنْفَعُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِيمَانُهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنْظَرُونَ (29) فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَانْتَظِرْ إِنَّهُمْ مُنْتَظِرُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

That is if they turn away from the call to follow the grand Quran so that the Awaited Mahdi can bring them back to the earlier method of prophet-hood. Five years has passed for me (since 2005 up to this statement’s date), while I call scholars of the nation and Muftis of the Islamic hometowns to resort for judgement to the grand Quran and they said: “It is sufficient for us our books from our righteous predecessors”! while it is books much of what came in it is from other than Allah; in fact from the accursed-outcast satan (eblees) lucifer to hinder them from (following) the grand Quran, so they followed him and their effort goes astray in this world’s life, and they think that they are making good manufactures.

Informing the entire Muftis of the Islamic hometowns and many scholars of the nation has been accomplished, and many of them have visited our website but unfortunately they did not deny nor get certain so they are still wavering in their doubt until they see the painful chastisement, so be of the witnesses O Khulani for if they respond to the call to resort for judgement to the Quran so they overpower me from the Quran, it is then Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni becomes of the liars, and if I dominated over them with the True argument, surely for each call a proof, and I did not order them to believe me until they find me dominated over them with authority of knowledge from the decisive Quran, but unfortunately many scholars of the Muslims, if I bring to him a thousand clear decisive verses to nullify a narrative been narrated from the predecessors he would hold firm with the narration and leave the thousand verses (which they are) the proof from the decisive Quran, and he would have said: “None knows its interpretation except Allah”! In spite I do not dispute with them with the allegorical-similar; in fact with the clear decisive verses that are (the basis) mother of the Book, nor I debate with them by the allegorical-similarities that they are still in need for interpretation, but unfortunately nothing left from the Quran but its form (written words) between the hands of the Muslims while they turn away, they only make for vocalizing, pronunciation, phonetics, and reciting, and that what they see it as right upon them towards Allah’s Book, on the other hand to take with it (as Allah’s judgement) verily no, and a thousand not; in fact they (hold) with what they found their for fathers on it, surely they haste on their footsteps, in spite I do not deny the True sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, I only deny what is contrary to to the decisive grand Quran. O Khulani, indeed by Allah the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not deny except what is contrary to Allah’s Book because I know that the contrary narration to Allah’s Book in the prophetic sunna has came from other than Allah and his messenger; in fact from Al-Taghoot the accursed-outcast satan.

O Khulani, verily by Allah, will not respond to the True call except who rethink again and use the mind with which Allah distinguished the human being from the animal, I will give you an example on that:
    [Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- stood among the people then praised Allah with what He should be praised, then he mentioned the deceptive Al-Dajjal, so he said: I surely warning you from him, and not a prophet but he has warned his people from him, but I will say to you about him a word no prophet said it to his people, that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed]

O glory be to Allah! O Khulani, if you of those who possess understand-minds then resort to your mind to judge and ask (your mind) it will answer you and say to you that this narrative is a lie, they only want the Muslims to believe that Allah is a human being, and the only difference between Allah and the deceptive messiah (antichrist) that he is one-eyed while Allah is not one-eyed! Glory be to Allah the Great, the Exalted Most High beyond measure. And Allah the Most High said: {The Originator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you pairs from among yourselves, and pairs of the cattle, too, multiplying you thereby. Nothing is like Him; and He is the Hearing, the Seeing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:11
    {فَاطِرُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ جَعَلَ لَكُمْ مِنْ أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا وَمِنَ الأَنْعَامِ أَزْوَاجًا يَذْرَؤُكُمْ فِيهِ لَيْسَ كَمِثْلِهِ شَيْءٌ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ البَصِيرُ } صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:11].

But they (who forged the narrative) know that the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal, antichrist satan) is not one-eyed nor (the word) disbeliever (Kafer) is written on his forehead, with this the Muslims would be decisive by the deceptive Dajjal (antichrist satan) who will appear to them then claim divinity while he is satan himself, we already explained his sedition to a people who understand.

Then we come to another sedition according to their claim that he would command the sky to rain then it would rain, and command the earth to grow vegetation and it would grow forth, and it is not but fabricated tales placed in, thus they said in one of the tales that he would split a man with a saw so he would tear him into two halves then he passes between the two parts, then he revives him so he would bring back his soul to him with Allah’s permission. Glory be to Allah the Great! Who that Allah challenges falsehood in the decisive grand Quran to return a soul of a dead person to its body then Allah breaks his challenge by HimSelf so He would aid falsehood the deceptive messiah (antichrist satan) with the miracle of reviving the dead? Glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measure. And Allah the Most High said challenging falsehood (satan) and his people altogether: {But nay, I swear by revelation of portions (of the Quran)!(75) And it is a great oath indeed, if you knew,(76) Surely it is a bounteous Quran,(77) In a book that is protected,(78) Which none touches save the purified ones.(79) A revelation from the Lord of the worlds.(80) Is it this announcement that you disdain?(81) And make your denial your means of subsistence.(82) Why is it not then that when it comes up to the throat,(83) And you at that time look on;(84) And We are nearer to it than you, but you see not;(85) Why then, if you are not held under authority,(86) Bring it (soul) back, if you are truthful?(87)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Wãqe`ah] 56:75-87
    {فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِمَوَاقِعِ النُّجُومِ (75) وَإِنَّهُ لَقَسَمٌ لَّوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عَظِيمٌ (76) إِنَّهُ لَقُرْ‌آنٌ كَرِ‌يمٌ (77) فِي كِتَابٍ مَّكْنُونٍ (78) لَّا يَمَسُّهُ إِلَّا الْمُطَهَّرُ‌ونَ (79) تَنزِيلٌ مِّن رَّ‌بِّ الْعَالَمِينَ (80) أَفَبِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَنتُم مُّدْهِنُونَ (81) وَتَجْعَلُونَ رِ‌زْقَكُمْ أَنَّكُمْ تُكَذِّبُونَ (82) فَلَوْلَا إِذَا بَلَغَتِ الْحُلْقُومَ(83) وَأَنتُمْ حِينَئِذٍ تَنظُرُ‌ونَ (84) وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَ‌بُ إِلَيْهِ مِنكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا تُبْصِرُ‌ونَ (85) فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ‌ مَدِينِينَ (86) تَرْ‌جِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (87)} صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة].

Look at the stern challenge in the decisive Book to the falsehood (satan) and his people altogether: {Why is it not then that when it comes up to the throat,(83) And you at that time look on;(84) And We are nearer to it than you, but you see not;(85) Why then, if you are not held under authority,(86) Do you not send it back, if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great, isn’t this verse decisive and the challenge is evident to falsehood (satan) and his people altogether: {Why then, if you are not held under authority,(86) Bring it (soul) back, if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great? In a sense if you are truthful in your call to other than Allah surely what (came other) than Him is false, but if you are truthful in your worship to other than Allah: {Why then, if you are not held under authority,(86) Bring it (soul) back, if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great
    {فَلَوْلَا إِذَا بَلَغَتِ الْحُلْقُومَ (83) وَأَنتُمْ حِينَئِذٍ تَنظُرُ‌ونَ (84) وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَ‌بُ إِلَيْهِ مِنكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا تُبْصِرُ‌ونَ (85) فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ‌ مَدِينِينَ ﴿86﴾ تَرْ‌جِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (87)} صدق الله العظيم.
    {فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ‌ مَدِينِينَ (86) تَرْ‌جِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (87)} صدق الله العظيم
    { فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ‌ مَدِينِينَ (86) تَرْ‌جِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (87)} صدق الله العظيم.

Allah is Sufficient for me, and an Excellent Guardian.. Allah is Sufficient for me, and an Excellent Guardian.. Allah is Sufficient for me, and an Excellent Guardian.. Indeed, evil is the doctrine that is contrary to Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran which you treated it as a forsaken thing.

O nation of Islam you have (to go back) to the mind.. O scholars of nation Islam, by Allah Whom there is no God other than Him, Allah did not command you with the blind following to any caller of the worlds no matter what your trust in him was and no matter what it would be , so no and a thousand no; in fact Allah commanded you in using your minds before the following. And Allah the Most High said: {And follow not that of which you have no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:36
    {وَلاَ تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولـئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْؤُولاً} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:36].

But those who follow the blind following without using their minds with which Allah bestowed his favor over the human being, so definitely he will say: {And they say: Had we but listened or use the mind, we should not have been among the inmates of the burning Fire.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:10
    {وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [الملك:10].

Indeed by Allah, if you refer the explanatory-statements of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and his judgement from the grand Quran to your minds then you will find it submit a full submission to the Truth because it concur with the mind and logic if you indeed use the mind, and between me and the entire Muslims, Jews, Christians and the people altogether is the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book and the grand Quran, so if they respond to the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book then they got guided to a straight path and Allah saved them from the painful chastisement, and if they turned away then I will await in watch as I am commanded in the grand Quran: {So await-watching for the day when the heaven brings a manifest smoke.(10) Enveloping the people. This is a painful chastisement.(11) Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.(12)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhãn] 44:10-12. Judgement is for Allah and He is the swiftest in reckoning, and now we are in continuity of the year 1430 and the True promise is approaching while they turn away from the Truth.
    {فَارْ‌تَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (10) يَغْشَى النَّاسَ هَـٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (11) رَّ‌بَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ (12)} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1050

اقتباس المشاركة 3903 من موضوع سؤال: متى يوم ظهور المهدي للعامة؟

- 1 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

11 - 11 - 1430 هـ
    30 - 10 - 2009 مـ
    24 : 02 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

متى يوم ظهور المهدي للعامــة ؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسلين وآله التّوابين المُتطهِّرين والتّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..

أخي الخولاني السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، وبالنسبة للعمر فأتممتُ الأربعين عاماً ليلة الجمعة غرّة رمضان 1430 للهجرة، وبالنسبة لقيام دولة الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر فلا نزال نحاجُّهم فندعوهم للاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، فإن استجابوا حكمنا بين عُلماء الأمّة في جميع ما كانوا فيه يختلفون حصريّاً من القرآن العظيم، وإذا استمر الإعراض من المُسلمين والناس أجمعين عن دعوة الناس إلى اتّباع ذِّكر الله للعالمين فسوف يأتي الفتح المُبين فيظهر الله عبده وخليفته المهديّ المنتظَر في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ وهم صاغرون، و ذلك يوم الفتح. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَى هَذَا الْفَتْحُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (28) قُلْ يَوْمَ الْفَتْحِ لَا يَنفَعُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِيمَانُهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ(29) فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَانتَظِرْ إِنَّهُم مُّنتَظِرُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

وتلك ليلة ينصر الله فيها المهديّ المنتظَر فيظهره الله على كافة البشر في ليلةٍ وهم صاغرون، فكم يؤسفني إذا أعرضوا عن الدعوة إلى اتّباع القرآن العظيم حتى يُظهرني الله في ليلةٍ على المُسلمين المُعرضين والناس أجمعين المُعرضين عن القرآن العظيم ذكراً للعالمين لمن شاء منهم أن يستقيم.

ولربما الخولاني يودّ أن يسأل فيقول: "وهل آية العذاب سوف تشمل حتى قرى المُسلمين؟ فأفِتنا من القرآن العظيم". ثم نردّ عليه ونقول: قال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِن مِّن قَرْ‌يَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورً‌ا (58) وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْ‌سِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَ‌ةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا وَمَا نُرْ‌سِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا (59)} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

ولربما الخولاني يقول: "وبماذا سوف يُعذِّبهم الله إن أعرضوا عن الدعوة إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم؟". ثمّ يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول قال الله تعالى:
    {خُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ سَأُرِ‌يكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ (37) وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (38) لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُ‌وا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ‌ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِ‌هِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُ‌ونَ (39) بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَ‌دَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُ‌ونَ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

فركّز على القول الحقّ يا خولاني:
    {لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُ‌وا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ‌ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِ‌هِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُ‌ونَ (39) بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَ‌دَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُ‌ونَ (40)} صدق الله العظيم.

ثم يستفتي الخولاني مرة أخرى فيقول: "وهل كوكب سقر هذا يظهر للبشر قبل قيام الساعة؟". ثم يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول: إنّ كوكب سقر مروره الأخير في عصر المهديّ المنتظَر بقدرٍ مقدورٍ في الكتاب المسطور في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور بعد تكرار الإدراك للشمس والقمر قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار بسبب مرور كوكب النار. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا جَعَلْنَا أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ إِلا مَلائِكَةً وَمَا جَعَلْنَا عِدَّتَهُمْ إِلا فِتْنَةً لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيَسْتَيْقِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَيَزْدَادَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِيمَانًا وَلا يَرْتَابَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ مَرَضٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَذَا مَثَلا كَذَلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ جُنُودَ رَبِّكَ إِلا هُوَ وَمَا هِيَ إِلا ذِكْرَى لِلْبَشَرِ (31) كَلا وَالْقَمَرِ (32) وَاللَّيْلِ إِذْ أَدْبَرَ (33) وَالصُّبْحِ إِذَا أَسْفَرَ (34) إِنَّهَا لإٍحْدَى الْكُبَرِ (35) نَذِيراً لِلْبَشَرِ (36) لِمَنْ شَاءَ مِنْكُمْ أَنْ يَتَقَدَّمَ أَوْ يَتَأَخَّرَ (37)} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر].

وهو ذاته الفتح المبين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَى هَذَا الْفَتْحُ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (28) قُلْ يَوْمَ الْفَتْحِ لَا يَنْفَعُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِيمَانُهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنْظَرُونَ (29) فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَانْتَظِرْ إِنَّهُمْ مُنْتَظِرُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

وهذا لئن أعرضوا عن الدعوة إلى اتّباع القرآن العظيم ليُعيدهم المهديّ المنتظَر على منهاج النبوة الأولى، ومضى علي خمس سنوات وأنا أدعو علماء الأمّة ومفتيي الديار الإسلاميّة إلى الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم وقالوا: "حسبنا كُتيّباتنا عن سلفنا الصالح"! وهي كُتيباتٌ جاء فيها الكثير من عند غير الله بل من عند الشيطان الرجيم إبليس ليصدّهم عن القرآن العظيم، فاتَّبعوه وضلّ سعيُهم في الحياة الدنيا وهم يحسبون أنّهم يُحسنون صنعاً.

وقد تم تبليغ كافة مُفتيي الديار الإسلاميّة وكثير من علماء الأمّة، وقد زار موقعنا منهم كثيرون ولكنّهم للأسف لم يكذِّبوا ولم يوقنوا فلا يزالون في ريبهم يتردّدون حتى يروا العذاب الأليم، فكن من الشاهدين يا خولاني لئن أجابوا دعوة الاحتكام إلى القرآن فغلبوني من القرآن فقد أصبح ناصر محمد اليماني لمن الكاذبين، وإن هيمنتُ عليهم بالحجّة الحقّ فلكُل دعوى برهان.
    وما أمرتهم أن يصدقوني حتى يجدوا أنّي المُهيمن عليهم بسلطان العلم من محكم القرآن، ولكن للأسف إنّ كثيراً من علماء المُسلمين لو آتيه بألف آيةٍ مُحكمةٍ واضحةٍ بيّنةٍ لنفيِ حديثٍ مَرْوي عن السلف لاستمسك بالحديث وترك الألف آية البرهان من محكم القرآن وقال: "لا يعلم تأويله إلا الله"! برغم أنّي لا أحاجهم بالمُتشابه بل بالآيات المُحكمات البيّنات هُنّ أمّ الكتاب، ولا أحاجّهم بالمُتشابهات اللاتي لا تزلن بحاجة للتأويل، ولكن للأسف فإنّه لم يبقَ من القرآن إلا رسمه بين يدي المُسلمين وهم عنه معرضون، وإنّما يجعلوه للغنّة والقلقلة ومخارج الحروف والتجويد وهذا ما يرونه حقّاً عليهم تجاه كتاب الله، وأما الأخذ به فلا وألف لا؛ بل هم بما وجدوا عليه آباءهم فهم على آثارهم يهرعون، برغم أنّني لا أنكر سنّة محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم الحق، وإنّما أنكر منها ما خالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم، ألا والله يا خولاني إنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني لا يكذب إلا بما خالف لمحكم كتاب الله لأنّي أعلم أنّ الحديث المخالف لكتاب الله في السنة النبوية قد جاء من عند غير الله ورسوله بل من عند الطاغوت الشيطان الرجيم.

ألا والله يا خولاني لا يستجيب لدعوة الحق إلا من فكّر من جديدٍ بالعقل الذي ميّز الله به الإنسان عن الحيوان، وأضرب لك على ذلك مثلاً:
    [قام رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم في الناس فأثنى على الله بما هو أهله ثم ذكر الدجال فقال إني لأنذركموه وما من نبي إلا وقد أنذره قومه ولكني سأقول لكم فيه قولاً لم يقله نبي لقومه، إنه أعور وإن الله ليس بأعور].

ويا سُبحان الله! يا خولاني إن كنت من أولي الألباب فحكّم عقلك وسله يُجِبك وسوف يقول لك أنّ هذا الحديث كذبٌ، إنّما يريدون أن يعتقد المُسلمون أنّ الله إنسان، وإنّما الفرق بين الله والمسيح الدجال أنّ المسيح الدجال أعور والله ليس بأعور! ويا سبحان العظيم وتعالى علوَّاً كبيراً، وقال الله تعالى:
    {فَاطِرُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ جَعَلَ لَكُمْ مِنْ أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا وَمِنَ الأَنْعَامِ أَزْوَاجًا يَذْرَؤُكُمْ فِيهِ لَيْسَ كَمِثْلِهِ شَيْءٌ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ البَصِيرُ } صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:11].

ولكنّهم يعلمون أنّ المسيح الدجال ليس بأعور وليس مكتوب على جبينه كافراً، وبهذا يفتتن المُسلمون بالدجال الذي سوف يظهر لهم فيدّعي الربوبية وهو الشيطان بذاته سبق تفصيل فتنته لقوم يعقلون.

ثم نأتي لفتنٍ أخرى حسب زعمهم أنّه يأمر السماء أن تمطر فتمطر، ويأمر الأرض أن تنبت فتنبت، وهي رواياتٌ موضوعةٌ مُفتراة، وكذلك قالوا في إحدى الروايات أنّهُ ينشر رجل بالمنشار فيشطره إلى نصفين ثم يمرّ بين الفلقتين ثم يُحييه فيعيد إليه روحه بإذن الله، ويا سُبحان الله العظيم! كيف يتحدَّى الله الباطل في محكم القرآن العظيم أن يعيدوا روح ميت إلى جسدها ثم يكسر الله تحدّيه بنفسه فيؤيّد الباطل المسيح الدجال بمعجزة الإحياء؟ سُبحانه وتعالى علوَّاً كبيراً، وقال الله تعالى مُتحدٍ للباطل وأهله جميعاً:
    {فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِمَوَاقِعِ النُّجُومِ (75) وَإِنَّهُ لَقَسَمٌ لَّوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عَظِيمٌ (76) إِنَّهُ لَقُرْ‌آنٌ كَرِ‌يمٌ (77) فِي كِتَابٍ مَّكْنُونٍ (78) لَّا يَمَسُّهُ إِلَّا الْمُطَهَّرُ‌ونَ (79) تَنزِيلٌ مِّن رَّ‌بِّ الْعَالَمِينَ (80) أَفَبِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَنتُم مُّدْهِنُونَ (81) وَتَجْعَلُونَ رِ‌زْقَكُمْ أَنَّكُمْ تُكَذِّبُونَ (82) فَلَوْلَا إِذَا بَلَغَتِ الْحُلْقُومَ (83) وَأَنتُمْ حِينَئِذٍ تَنظُرُ‌ونَ (84) وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَ‌بُ إِلَيْهِ مِنكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا تُبْصِرُ‌ونَ (85) فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ‌ مَدِينِينَ (86) تَرْ‌جِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (87)} صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة].

فانظر التحدّي المُحكم في مُحكمِ الكتاب للباطل وأهله جميعاً:
    {فَلَوْلَا إِذَا بَلَغَتِ الْحُلْقُومَ (83) وَأَنتُمْ حِينَئِذٍ تَنظُرُ‌ونَ (84) وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَ‌بُ إِلَيْهِ مِنكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا تُبْصِرُ‌ونَ (85) فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ‌ مَدِينِينَ ﴿86﴾ تَرْ‌جِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (87)} صدق الله العظيم. أليست هذه الآية محكمةً وتحدّياً واضحاً للباطل وأهله جميعاً: {فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ‌ مَدِينِينَ (86) تَرْ‌جِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (87)} صدق الله العظيم؟ بمعنى إن كنتم صادقين في دعوتكم لغير الله فما دونه باطل ولكن إن كنتم صادقين في عبادتكم لغير الله { فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ‌ مَدِينِينَ (86) تَرْ‌جِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (87)} صدق الله العظيم.

حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل.. حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل.. حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل.. فبئس العقيدة الباطلة المُخالفة لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم الذي اتّخذوه مهجوراً.

ويا أمّة الإسلام عليكم بالعقل، ويا عُلماء أمّة الإسلام والله الذي لا إله غيره أنّ الله لم يأمركم بالاتّباع الأعمى لأيّ داعية من العالمين مهما كان ومهما تكن ثقتكم فيه، فلا وألف لا؛ بل أمركم الله باستخدام عقولكم من قبل الاتّباع، وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَلاَ تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولـئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْؤُولاً} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:36].

ولكن الذين يتَّبعون الاتّباع الأعمى دون أن يستخدموا عقولهم التي أنعم بها على الإنسان فحتماً سوف يقولون:
    {وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [الملك:10].

ألا والله لو تُرجعوا بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني وأحكامه من القرآن العظيم إلى عقولكم فإنّكم سوف تجدونها تُسلّم تسليماً للحق لأنّه يوافق العقل والمنطق إن كنتم تعقلون، وبيني وبين كافة المُسلمين واليهود والنصارى والناس أجمعين هو الدعوة إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، فإن أجابوا دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله فقد اهتدوا إلى صراط ٍ مستقيم ونجّاهم الله من العذاب الأليم، وإن أعرضوا فسوف أرتقب كما أمِرت في القرآن العظيم:
    {فَارْ‌تَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (10) يَغْشَى النَّاسَ هَـٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (11) رَّ‌بَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ (12)} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان]. والحُكم لله وهو أسرع الحاسبين، ونحن الآن في توالي عام 1430 واقترب الوعد الحقّ وهم عن الحقّ مُعرضون.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..
    أخوك؛ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي Emergence of the Awaited Mahdi openly for the humans at the ancient House is after the ratification

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 -01 - 1431 AH
    07 - 01 - 2010 AD
    09:19 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

Emergence of the Awaited Mahdi openly for the humans at the ancient House is after the ratification
    {And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the worlds.}

{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ}

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Peace be upon those who follow the guidance, if you are the guided imam by Allah’s command glory be to Him, (Nasser) supporter of the messenger of Allah, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. No one can ever kill you except with Allah’s command. Is that correct? And that no one has the ability to hurt you, so why you do not go out into the streets and countries, also to the people and governments, calling them to the Truth if indeed you're right? Why do you sit behind your computer with you and who are with you if you do not get hurt except by Allah’s command glory be to Him the Exalted Most High? I hope from the brothers to be patience with me, and I hope you shiekh to answer a direct answer, without prolongation in order the for the Truth to be distinct from wrong, because I've seen that in most of your answers you answer lengthening in order to mix paperwork against the questioner, I hope that the Truth is with you, and that Allah to guide. Peace be upon you.
    انتهى الاقتباس
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers my grandfather and his virtuous righteous family, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, after this..

My questioning brother, you have to know that appearing of the Awaited Mahdi fro the humans openly is after the ratification at the ancient House (Kaaba) for the aloud pledge of allegiance over the Truth and I did not do that out of my own accord, as in regard to the people surely who is by the Truth and call to the Truth it is incumbent upon Allah to support him and defend him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely Allah defends those who believe. Surely Allah loves not anyone who is unfaithful, ungrateful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:38
    {إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدَافِعُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يحبّ كُلَّ خَوَّانٍ كَفُورٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:38].

As ong the believer does not hope the martyrdom in Allah’s cause, but those who want the martyrdom in Allah’s path loving the heavenly-garden surely they haste for it, don’t they know that their survival (being alive) so they participate in upholding Allah’s word so the objective be achieved then Allah’s word be the uppermost is better for them and for their nation? That’s because their death is a loss for Islam and the Muslims; in fact it is better for them rather than they wish the martyrdom from the beginning of the matter, that’s because the objective has not been achieved until when the objective is achieved so the word of Truth became the uppermost among the worlds then they die on their beds, surely this he who achieved a mighty success and Allah will make enter the heavenly-garden at the insistence of his death so he would find that his reward with Allah is greater than who wished the martyrdom initially before upholding Allah’s word is achieved in his lifetime, does not he know that his reward is indeed with Allah as long in Allah’s path then He would make him enter His heavenly-garden instantly and it does not have to be that he get killed in Allah’s path. And Allah the Most High said: {..And whoever goes forth from his home emigrating to Allah and His messenger, then death overtakes him, his reward is indeed with Allah. And Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:100
    {وَمَنْ يَخْرُجْ مِنْ بَيْتِهِ مُهَاجِرًا إِلَى اللهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ثمّ يُدْرِكْهُ الْمَوْتُ فَقَدْ وَقَعَ أَجْرُهُ عَلَى اللهِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:100].

As long his emigration to Allah and his life is for Allah so it should not be for the believer to love life and remaining in it except for Allah and not being fascinated with love of the world’s life, as well I want from all of my supporters to not wish martyrdom in Allah’s path except after achieving the objective that Allah guides the humans through them and they deliver the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder and they wish to be a cause of good the humans and not a cause of calamity because killing them is a calamity upon who killed them and Allah will make him enter the fire immediately (right after) his death and who been killed among them He makes (them) enter His heavenly-garden instant of his death, but Allah did not command us in fighting the people till they are believers; in fact we are guided callers to the straight path and we aspire in achieving the world’s peace among the nations of the humans and lift the injustice from the Muslim and the disbeliever, and we follow what Allah commanded us in His decisive Book to show the disbelievers kindness whom they did not fight us in our religion and we deal with them justly and we honor them and respect them and say to them generous words and we show them the good manners so we treat the disbelievers as we treat our believing brothers it is then we attain Allah’s love if we did, verily Allah does not fail in (His) promise. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:8. Surely Allah did not command us to declare the enmity against the disbelievers; in fact Allah command us to show them kindness and deal with them justly if we desired to attain Allah’s love and His nearness and the Bliss of the goodly pleasure of HimSelf.
    {لَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يحبّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة:8].

O community of the believers, what is the matter with you that you wish to fight the disbelievers until Allah fulfills what you hope for, won’t you make you view big, has Allah created you for the heavenly-garden? And that is your objective of the knowledge is the thinking in the heavenly-garden and the pure beautiful ones; in fact say: O our Allah do not try us with fighting the people by Your mercy O the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. O our Allah, verily guiding then is most loved to us than we kill them or they kill us. O our Allah, fulfill to us the guidance of the people and not shed their blood or they shed our blood, and if they transgressed against us,and the obliged us on fighting them then fulfill to us what you promised us and support us against them a mighty support powerful, surely You do not fail the promise.

But unfortunately — O community of the believers — you wish evil for the people that they kill you in order for you to enter the heavenly-garden, so you cause a catastrophe for them then Allah made them enter the fire and make you enter the heavenly-garden; in fact they are in the fire equally whether you killed them or they killed you! Therefore, you do not think except in the heavenly-garden.

O community of the believers, shall I direct you to a bliss that is greater than the heavenly-garden of bliss? It is that you seek to achieve the Bliss of Allah’s Self’s pleasure over His servants, don’t you know that when they fight you then Allah makes you enter His heavenly-garden as soon as you are slain, but by Allah Whom there is no God other than Him nor a (worthy of being) worshiped else than Him you did not fulfill the happiness in your Lord’s Self, and you have brought the sorrow in Allah’s Self over His disbelieving servants, and He has taught you that in His decisive Book. And Allah the Most High said: {And set out to them a parable of the people of the town, when apostles came to it.(13) When We sent to them two, they rejected them both; then We strengthened (them) with a third, so they said: Surely we are sent to you.(14) They said: You are only mortals like ourselves, nor has the All Merciful revealed anything — you only lie.(15) They said: Our Lord knows that we are surely sent to you.(16) And our duty is only a clear deliverance (of the message).(17) They said: Surely we augur evil from you. If you do not desist, we will surely stone you, and a painful chastisement from us will certainly afflict you.(18) They said: Your evil fortune is with you. What! If you are reminded! (Nay) in fact, you are an extravagant people.(19) And from the remote part of the city there came a man running. He said: O my people, follow the apostles.(20) Follow him who asks of you no reward, and they are on the right course.(21) And what reason have I that I should not serve Him Who created me and to Whom you will be brought back.(22) Shall I take besides Him gods whose intercession, if the All Merciful should desire to afflict me with harm, will not avail me a thing, nor can they deliver me?(23) Then I shall surely be in clear error.(24) Surely I believe in your Lord, so hear me.(25) It was said: Enter the Garden. He said: Would that my people knew,(26) How my Lord has forgiven me and made me of the honored ones!(27) And We sent not down upon his people after him any host from heaven, nor do We ever send.(28) It was naught but a single cry, and lo! they were still.(29) O sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) See they not how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:13-32
    {وَاضْرِبْ لَهُم مَّثَلاً أَصْحَابَ الْقَرْيَةِ إِذْ جَاءَهَا الْمُرْسَلُونَ (13) إِذْ أَرْسَلْنَا إِلَيْهِمُ اثْنَيْنِ فَكَذَّبُوهُمَا فَعَزَّزْنَا بِثَالِثٍ فَقَالُوا إِنَّا إِلَيْكُم مُّرْسَلُونَ (14) قَالُوا مَا أَنتُمْ إِلاَّ بَشَرٌ مِّثْلُنَا وَمَا أَنزَلَ الرَّحْمن مِن شَيْءٍ إِنْ أَنتُمْ إِلاَّ تَكْذِبُونَ (15) قَالُوا رَبُّنَا يَعْلَمُ إِنَّا إِلَيْكُمْ لَمُرْسَلُونَ (16) وَمَا عَلَيْنَا إِلاَّ الْبَلاَغُ الْمُبِينُ (17) قَالُوا إِنَّا تَطَيَّرْنَا بِكُمْ لَئِن لَّمْ تَنتَهُوا لَنَرْجُمَنَّكُمْ وَلَيَمَسَّنَّكُم مِّنَّا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (18) قَالُوا طَائِرُكُمْ مَعَكُمْ أَئِن ذُكِّرْتُم بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُّسْرِفُونَ (19) وَجَاء مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَى قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ (20) اتَّبِعُوا مَن لاَّ يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ (21) وَمَا لِي لاَ أَعْبُدُ الَّذِي فَطَرَنِي وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (22) أَأَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً إِن يُرِدْنِ الرَّحْمَن بِضُرٍّ لاَّ تُغْنِ عَنِّي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلاَ يُنقِذُونِ (23) إِنِّي إِذًا لَّفِي ضَلاَلٍ مُّبِينٍ (24) إِنِّي آمَنتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَاسْمَعُونِ (25) قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ (26) بِمَا غَفَرَ لِي رَبِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَمِينَ (27) وَمَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَى قَوْمِهِ مِن بَعْدِهِ مِنْ جُندٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاء وَمَا كُنَّا مُنزِلِينَ (28) إِن كَانَتْ إِلاَّ صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ (29) يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلاَّ كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِؤُون (30) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنْ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لاَ يَرْجِعُونَ (31) وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ (32)} صدق الله العظيم [يس]

O beloved Muslims of my heart, look, ponder and reflect how Allah made His slain servant in His cause as soon as His death to enter His heavenly-garden, and the man whom his people killed him because he called them to follow the messengers and to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, then they killed him: {And from the remote part of the city there came a man running. He said: O my people, follow the apostles.(20) Follow him who asks of you no reward, and they are on the right course.(21) And what reason have I that I should not serve Him Who created me and to Whom you will be brought back.(22) Shall I take besides Him gods whose intercession, if the All Merciful should desire to afflict me with harm, will not avail me a thing, nor can they deliver me?(23) Then I shall surely be in clear error.(24) Surely I believe in your Lord, so hear me.(25) It was said: Enter the Garden. He said: Would that my people knew,(26) How my Lord has forgiven me and made me of the honored ones!(27)}, verily look at the word of the man after Allah made him enter His heavenly-garden as soon as he was killed: {It was said: Enter the Garden. He said: Would that my people knew,(26) How my Lord has forgiven me and made me of the honored ones!(27)} Truthful Allah the Great, then you find the man very happy because Allah honored him and made him enjoy life of delightful-ease by making him enter His heavenly-garden without reckoning, but is his Lord happy in HimSelf as well? No, by my Lord, verily my Lord is sad and not happy because His servants disbelieved in the Truth from their Lord so He annihilated them then made them enter His fire without oppression. And Allah the Most High said: {And from the remote part of the city there came a man running. He said: O my people, follow the apostles.(20) Follow him who asks of you no reward, and they are on the right course.(21) And what reason have I that I should not serve Him Who created me and to Whom you will be brought back.(22) Shall I take besides Him gods whose intercession, if the All Merciful should desire to afflict me with harm, will not avail me a thing, nor can they deliver me?(23) Then I shall surely be in clear error.(24) Surely I believe in your Lord, so hear me.(25) It was said: Enter the Garden. He said: Would that my people knew,(26) How my Lord has forgiven me and made me of the honored ones!(27) And We sent not down upon his people after him any host from heaven, nor do We ever send.(28) It was naught but a single cry, and lo! they were still.(29) O sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Don't they see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:20-32
    {وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَ‌جُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿٢٠﴾ اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرً‌ا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَا لِيَ لَا أَعْبُدُ الَّذِي فَطَرَ‌نِي وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْ‌جَعُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ أَأَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً إِن يُرِ‌دْنِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنُ بِضُرٍّ‌ لَّا تُغْنِ عَنِّي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يُنقِذُونِ ﴿٢٣﴾ إِنِّي إِذًا لَّفِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ إِنِّي آمَنتُ بِرَ‌بِّكُمْ فَاسْمَعُونِ ﴿٢٥﴾ قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾ بِمَا غَفَرَ‌ لِي رَ‌بِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَ‌مِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾}
    {قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾ بِمَا غَفَرَ‌ لِي رَ‌بِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَ‌مِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾}

{وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَ‌جُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿٢٠﴾ اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرً‌ا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَا لِيَ لَا أَعْبُدُ الَّذِي فَطَرَ‌نِي وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْ‌جَعُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ أَأَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً إِن يُرِ‌دْنِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنُ بِضُرٍّ‌ لَّا تُغْنِ عَنِّي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يُنقِذُونِ ﴿٢٣﴾ إِنِّي إِذًا لَّفِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ إِنِّي آمَنتُ بِرَ‌بِّكُمْ فَاسْمَعُونِ ﴿٢٥﴾ قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ (26) بِمَا غَفَرَ لِي رَبِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَمِينَ (27) وَمَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَى قَوْمِهِ مِن بَعْدِهِ مِنْ جُندٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاء وَمَا كُنَّا مُنزِلِينَ (28) إِن كَانَتْ إِلاَّ صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ (29) يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلاَّ كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِؤُون (30) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنْ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لاَ يَرْجِعُونَ (31) وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ (32)}صدق الله العظيم [يس]

O community of believers, O who love Allah the greatest love that is greater than His heavenly-garden and the pure beautiful ones and all things, so how can you enjoy in the heavenly-garden and the pure beautiful ones while your Lord is not happy in HimSelf? Don’t you see what He say in HimSelf after He annihilated His disbelieving servants because of their transgression against you, so He would make you enter His heavenly-garden lo and behold you are rejoicing in what Allah has given you out of His grace, and you rejoice for the sake of those who, (being left) behind them, have not yet joined you, that you have no fear, nor shall you grieve; but Allah is sad in HimSelf, so have you achieved the happiness in Allah’s Self?

By Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor a (worthy of being) worshiped else than Him, if you wanted to achieve the happiness in Allah’s Self verily do not wish fighting the disbelievers to spill their blood and they spill your blood, and if you were obliged then be steadfast and know that Allah supporting you over them (making you victorious against them), verily Allah never fail His promise. But I see bloodshed is your wish for the heavenly-garden, but even if you were upon the Truth surely the happiness would never be achieved in the Self of your Beloved Allah Lord of the worlds until you guide His servants so he would make them enter in His mercy with you, then the happiness is achieved in Allah’s Self, if you love Allah then do not wish the disbelievers to fight you to win the martyrdom and do not wish killing the disbelievers, surely that does not bring the happiness in Allah’s Self even if you were upon the Truth.

And what I want saying it to you that do not wish to kill the disbelievers nor wish that they kill you! So if you are tested then be steadfast, but I see you wishing that and you live for this and one of you would desire to be killed in Allah’s cause and Allah will fulfill that for him, be truthful to Allah consequently he would fulfill (His promise) to you; but won’t you ask about your Lord’s condition is He glad in HimSelf with what occurred? No, by my Lord, the well aware in the condition of the All Merciful has given you fatwa from the decisive Quran and taught you that He is not glad in that despite that he is pleased with you, but He is not glad in HimSelf with what occurred that He annihilated His disbelieving servants because of you as fulfillment to what He promised you, indeed Allah never fails to fulfill His promise, so if you pondered over these decisive verses you will find what I say to you is the Truth and you will find your condition is exactly as the case of that man who his people killed him so Allah made him enter His heavenly-garden as soon as killing him then Allah made him an honorable angel from the humans; they are alive being provided sustenance from their Lord, rejoicing in what Allah has given them out of His grace, as Allah taught you that in the decisive Book, but you do not ask about Allah’s condition whether He is as your condition rejoicing happy or that He is sad angry and sorrowing over His disbelieving servants whom He annihilated them from the intensity of His jealousy for His believing servant the beloved of the All Merciful whom he said to his people: {..He said: O my people, follow the apostles.(20) Follow him who asks of you no reward, and they are on the right course.(21) And what reason have I that I should not serve Him Who created me and to Whom you will be brought back.(22) Shall I take besides Him gods whose intercession, if the All Merciful should desire to afflict me with harm, will not avail me a thing, nor can they deliver me?(23) Then I shall surely be in clear error.(24) Surely I believe in your Lord, so hear me.(25) It was said: Enter the Garden. He said: Would that my people knew,(26) How my Lord has forgiven me and made me of the honored ones!(27) And We sent not down upon his people after him any host from heaven, nor do We ever send.(28) It was naught but a single cry, and lo! they were still.(29) O sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) See they not how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:20-32
    { قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿٢٠﴾ اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرً‌ا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَا لِيَ لَا أَعْبُدُ الَّذِي فَطَرَ‌نِي وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْ‌جَعُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ أَأَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً إِن يُرِ‌دْنِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنُ بِضُرٍّ‌ لَّا تُغْنِ عَنِّي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يُنقِذُونِ ﴿٢٣﴾ إِنِّي إِذًا لَّفِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ إِنِّي آمَنتُ بِرَ‌بِّكُمْ فَاسْمَعُونِ ﴿٢٥﴾ قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ (26) بِمَا غَفَرَ لِي رَبِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَمِينَ (27) وَمَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَى قَوْمِهِ مِن بَعْدِهِ مِنْ جُندٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاء وَمَا كُنَّا مُنزِلِينَ (28) إِن كَانَتْ إِلاَّ صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ (29) يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلاَّ كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِؤُون (30) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنْ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لاَ يَرْجِعُونَ (31) وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ (32)} صدق الله العظيم [يس]

If pondered and reflected, you will find that this man is delighted happy, thus all the martyrs in Allah’s path are rejoicing. And Allah the Most High said: {And think not of those who are killed in Allah’s way as dead. (Nay) in fact, they are alive being provided sustenance from their Lord,(169) Rejoicing in what Allah has given them out of His grace, and they rejoice for the sake of those who, (being left) behind them, have not yet joined them, that they have no fear, nor shall they grieve.(170}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:169-170
    {لَا تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ عِندَ رَ‌بِّهِمْ يُرْ‌زَقُونَ ﴿١٦٩﴾ فَرِ‌حِينَ بِمَا آتَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ وَيَسْتَبْشِرُ‌ونَ بِالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَلْحَقُوا بِهِم مِّنْ خَلْفِهِمْ أَلَّا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿١٧٠﴾ يَسْتَبْشِرُ‌ونَ بِنِعْمَةٍ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ وَفَضْلٍ وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ‌ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٧١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

So that is your case after He makes you enter His heavenly-garden then He would fulfill to you what He promised you, certainly Allah never fails to fulfill His promise, but come for we look at Allah’s condition in HimSelf do we find Him rejoicing happy? Unfortunately I did not find Him in the Book rejoicing happy in fact sorrowing and sad, and He says: {O sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Don’t they see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:30-32
    {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِمْ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزءُون (30) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنَ الْقرونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لا يَرْجِعُونَ (31) وَإِنْ كلّ لَمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ (32)} صدق الله العظيم [يس]

Beloveds of Allah, verily my Lord would never be happy rejoicing in HimSelf until He makes the people a one nation upon a straight path, so he would make them enter in His mercy altogether, then my Lord would be glad rejoicing in HimSelf, upon it, I call you to witness also I call Allah to witness and Allah is a Sufficient Witness that I am the Imam Mahdi I have forbade for myself my Lord’s heavenly-garden until the Greatest Bliss is achieved for me that is greater than His heavenly-garden which is that He Whom I loved is pleased in HimSelf and not sorrowing over His servants, so how can that be achieved unless Allah guides by the Awaited Mahdi the people of the earth altogether so he would make them a one nation upon a straight path? Then the Bliss that is greater than His heavenly-garden is achieved that Allah is pleased in HimSelf and not sorrow over His servants whose effort goes astray in this world’s life, and they think that they are doing good, so Allah would guide them by the Awaited Mahdi so He would fulfill for him his purpose that he live for achieving it, and that is the secret of the Awaited Mahdi whom Allah would guide guide the people of earth altogether for his cause then He would make them a one nation upon the straight path. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
    {And if your Lord had pleased, all those who are in the earth would have believed altogether..} [Younus] 10:99
    {Say: Then Allah’s is the conclusive argument; so if He had pleased, He would have guided you all.}[Al-An`ãm] 6:149
    {And if Allah had pleased He would have made you a single people} [Al-Mã´edah] 5:48
    {And if He please, He would guide you all aright.} [Al-Nahl] 16:9
    {And if Allah pleased, He would certainly have gathered them all to guidance}[Al-An`ãm] 6:35
    {And if We had pleased, We could have given every soul its guidance} [Al-Sajdah] 32:13
    {And if there could be a Quran with which the mountains were made to pass away, or the earth were cloven asunder, or the dead were made to speak— nay, the commandment is wholly Allah’s. Do not those who believe know that, if Allah please, He would certainly guide all the people? And as for those who disbelieve, disaster will not cease to afflict them because of what they do, or it will alight close by their abodes, until the promise of Allah come to pass. Surely Allah will not fail in (His) promise.}[Al-Ra`ad] 13:31
    Truthful Allah the Great
    { وَلَوْ شَاء ربّك لآمَنَ مَن فِي الأرض كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعاً } [يونس:99].
    { قُلْ فَلِلَّهِ الْحُجّة الْبَالِغَةُ فَلَوْ شَاءَ لَهَدَاكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ } [الأنعام:149].
    { وَلَوْ شَآءَ اللـه لَجَعَلَكُمْ أمّة واحدة } [المائدة:48].
    { وَلَوْ شَآءَ لَهَدَاكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ } [النحل:9].
    { وَلَوْ شَآءَ اللـه لَجَمَعَهُمْ عَلَى الْهُدَى } [الأنعام:35].
    { وَلَوْ شِئْنَا لأَتَيْنَا كُلَّ نَفْسٍ هُدَاهَا } [السجدة:13].
    { وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرءَاناً سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الأرض أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَى بَلْ لِلَّهِ الأَمْرُ جَمِيعاً أَفَلَمْ يَيْأْسِ الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا أَن لَوْ يَشَآءُ اللـه لَهَدَى النّاس جَمِيعاً وَلاَ يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيباً مِن دَارِهِمْ حتّى يأتي وَعْدُ اللـه إِنَّ اللـه لاَ يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ } [الرعد:31].

O our Allah, to you I beseech to not make them perish with a disaster in order to make Your servant appear but (rather) guide them to the straight path verily You have power over all things with Your mercy O the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, that is what I hope from my Lord, surely my Lord is the Hearer of prayer. O supporters of the Awaited Mahdi, be as mercy to the worlds, and know that Allah only sent my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- as mercy to the worlds.

O community of Muslims, I swear by Allah the Great, the All Forgiving, the Most Merciful, possessor of the enormous throne, Who gives life to the bones while it is decayed that I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi the khalifa of Allah Lord of the worlds servant of the Greatest Bliss Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, And Allah did not make my argument against you in the vow nor in the name but in the knowledge for you may guard against evil. Don’t you know that Allah gives two names for some of the honored ones in the Book? Surely you know that Allah’s prophet Israel is himself Allah’s prophet (Yaqoob) Jacob -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his honored family and the followers to the Truth from the children of Israel, and you know that Allah’s prophet Ahmad is himself Allah’s prophet Mohammad the seal of the prophets and messengers -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon them altogether and upon their righteous virtuous families, and upon the followers to the Truth till judgement day.

.Your brother by blood from Eve (Hawwa) and Adam; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=172219

اقتباس المشاركة 172219 من موضوع سؤال: متى يوم ظهور المهدي للعامة؟

- 2 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

21 - 01 - 1431 هـ
    07 - 01 - 2010 مـ
    19 : 09 مساءً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

ظهور المهديّ المنتظَر للبشر جهرةً هو من بعد التصديق عند البيت العتيق
    وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    السلام على من اتبع الهدى , فأن كنت اماما مهديا بأمر الله سبحانه , ناصرا لرسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم . فلن يستطيع احد قتلك الا بامر الله . هل هذا صحيح ؟ و ان لم يكن بمقدره احد ان يؤذيك , فلماذا لا تخرج الى الشوارع و البلدان , و الى الناس و الحكومات , تدعوهم الى الحق ان كنت على حق ؟ لماذا تجلس خلف حاسوبك انت ومن معك ان كنت لا تصاب بأذى الا بأمر الله سبحانه و تعالى ؟ ارجو من الاخوه الصبر معي , و ارجو من شيخكم ان يجيب جوابا مباشرا , دون الاطاله كي يبين الحق من الباطل , لاني قد رأيت انه في معظم اجاباتك انك تجيب باطاله كي تخلط الاوراق على السائل , اتمنى ان يكون عندكم الحق , و ان يهديكم الله . و السلام عليكم .
    انتهى الاقتباس
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي خاتم الأنبيّاء والمُرسلين وآله الطيبين الطاهرين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، وبعد..

أخي السائل، عليك أن تعلم أنّ ظهور المهديّ المنتظَر للبشر جهرةً هو من بعد التّصديق عند البيت العتيق للمُبايعة الجهريّة على الحقّ وما فعلت ذلك عن أمري، وبالنسبة للنّاس فإنّ الذي على الحقّ ويدعو إلى الحقّ كان حقاً على الله أن ينصره فيدافع عنهُ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدَافِعُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يحبّ كُلَّ خَوَّانٍ كَفُورٍ}
    صدق الله العظيم [الحج:38].

ما لم يرجو المؤمن الشهادة في سبيل الله، ولكن الذين يريدون الشهادة في سبيل الله يحبّون الجنّة فهم لها مُستعجلون، أفلا يعلمون أنّ بقاءهم على قيد الحياة حتّى يُشاركوا في إعلاء كلمة الله وحتّى يتحقق الهدف فتكون كلمة الله هي العُليا هو خيرٌ لهم ولأمّتهم؟ وذلك لأنّ موتهم خسارة على الإسلام والمُسلمين؛ بل هو خيرٌ لهم من أن يتمنّوا الشهادة من بادئ الأمر، وذلك لأنّ الهدف لم يتحقق حتّى إذا تحقق الهدف فصارت كلمة الحقّ هي العليا في العالمين ومن ثمّ يموتون على أسِرّتِهم فإنّ هذا هو من فاز فوزاً عظيماً وسوف يدخله الله الجنّة فور موته فيجد أنّ أجره عند الله هو أعظم من الذي تمنّى الشهادة من بادئ الأمر قبل أن يتحقّق في حياته إعلاء كلمة الله، أفلا يعلم أنّ أجره قد وقع على الله ما دام في سبيل الله فيدخله جنّته فور موته وليس شرطاً أن يقتل في سبيل الله. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَمَنْ يَخْرُجْ مِنْ بَيْتِهِ مُهَاجِرًا إِلَى اللهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ثمّ يُدْرِكْهُ الْمَوْتُ فَقَدْ وَقَعَ أَجْرُهُ عَلَى اللهِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:100].

فما دامت هجرته إلى الله وحياته من أجل الله فلا ينبغي للمؤمن أن يحبّ الحياة والبقاء فيها إلا من أجل الله وليس مفتوناً بحبّ الدّنيا، وكذلك أريد من كافة أنصاري أن لا يتمنّوا الشهادة في سبيل الله إلا من بعد تحقيق الهدف فيهدي الله بهم البشر ويبلّغون البيان الحقّ للذكر ويتمنّون أن يكونوا سبب الخير للبشر وليس سبب المصيبة لأنّ قتلهم مصيبةٌ على من قتلهم وسوف يدخله الله النّار فور موته ويدخل من قُتل منهم فور موته جنّته، ولكنّ الله لم يأمرنا بقتال النّاس حتّى يكونوا مؤمنين؛ بل
    نحن دُعاة مهديّون إلى الصراط المستقيم نطمح في تحقيق السلام العالمي بين شعوب البشر ورفع الظلم عن المُسلم والكافر ونتبع ما أمرنا الله في مُحكم كتابه أن نبرّ الكافرين الذين لا يقاتلونا في ديننا ونقسط فيهم ونكرمهم ونحترمهم ونقول لهم قولاً كريماً ونُخالقهم الأخلاق الحسنة فنُعامل الكافرين كما نُعامل إخواننا المؤمنين ثمّ ننال محبة الله إن فعلنا، إن الله لا يخلف الميعاد.

تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يحبّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة:8].

فلم يأمرنا الله أن نُعلن العداء على الكافرين؛ بل أمرنا الله أن نبرّهم ونقسط إليهم إن أردنا أن ننال حُبّ الله وقربه ونعيم رضوان نفسه، فما بالكم يا معشر المؤمنين تتمنّون أن تُقاتلوا الكافرين حتّى يحقِّق الله لكم ما ترجون؟ أفلا تجعلون نظرتكم كبيرة؟ فهل خلقكم الله من أجل الجنّة ؟ وذلك مبلغكم من العلم التفكير في الجنّة والحور العين؛ بل قولوا: اللهم لا تبلونا بقتال النّاس برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين، اللهم إن هُداهم لهو أحبّ إلينا من أن نُقتلهم أو يقتلونا اللهم فحقِّق لنا هُدى النّاس وليس سفك دمائهم أو يسفكون دماءنا، وإن اعتدوا علينا وأجبرونا على قتالهم فحقق لنا ما وعدتنا وانصرنا عليهم نصرَ عزيزٍ مُقتدر، إنّك لا تخلف الميعاد.

ولكنّكم للأسف يا معشر المؤمنين تتمنّون الشر للنّاس أن يقتلونكم لكي تدخلوا الجنّة فتسبّبتم في مصيبةٍ لهم فأدخلهم الله النّار وأدخلكم الجنة؛ بل هم في النّار سواء قتلتموهم أو قتلوكم! إذاً أنتم لا تفكرون إلا في الجنّة.

ويا معشر المؤمنين، أفلا أدلّكم على نعيمٍ هو أعظمُ من جنّة النّعيم؟ وهو أن تسعوا إلى تحقيق نعيم رضوان نفس الله على عباده، أفلا تعلمون أنّهم حين يقتلونكم فيدخلكم الله جنّته فور قتلكم ولكنّ والله الذي لا إله غيره ولا معبودَ سواه ما حقّقتم السعادة في نفس ربّكم وأنّكم جلبتم إلى نفس الله الحسرة على عباده الكافرين، وقد علمكم بذلك في محكم كتابه. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَاضْرِ‌بْ لَهُم مَّثَلًا أَصْحَابَ الْقَرْ‌يَةِ إِذْ جَاءَهَا الْمُرْ‌سَلُونَ ﴿١٣﴾ إِذْ أَرْ‌سَلْنَا إِلَيْهِمُ اثْنَيْنِ فَكَذَّبُوهُمَا فَعَزَّزْنَا بِثَالِثٍ فَقَالُوا إِنَّا إِلَيْكُم مُّرْ‌سَلُونَ ﴿١٤﴾ قَالُوا مَا أَنتُمْ إِلَّا بَشَرٌ‌ مِّثْلُنَا وَمَا أَنزَلَ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنُ مِن شَيْءٍ إِنْ أَنتُمْ إِلَّا تَكْذِبُونَ ﴿١٥﴾ قَالُوا رَ‌بُّنَا يَعْلَمُ إِنَّا إِلَيْكُمْ لَمُرْ‌سَلُونَ ﴿١٦﴾ وَمَا عَلَيْنَا إِلَّا الْبَلَاغُ الْمُبِينُ ﴿١٧﴾ قَالُوا إِنَّا تَطَيَّرْ‌نَا بِكُمْ لَئِن لَّمْ تَنتَهُوا لَنَرْ‌جُمَنَّكُمْ وَلَيَمَسَّنَّكُم مِّنَّا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١٨﴾ قَالُوا طَائِرُ‌كُم مَّعَكُمْ ۚ أَئِن ذُكِّرْ‌تُم ۚ بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُّسْرِ‌فُونَ ﴿١٩﴾ وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَ‌جُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿٢٠﴾ اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرً‌ا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَا لِيَ لَا أَعْبُدُ الَّذِي فَطَرَ‌نِي وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْ‌جَعُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ أَأَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً إِن يُرِ‌دْنِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنُ بِضُرٍّ‌ لَّا تُغْنِ عَنِّي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يُنقِذُونِ ﴿٢٣﴾ إِنِّي إِذًا لَّفِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ إِنِّي آمَنتُ بِرَ‌بِّكُمْ فَاسْمَعُونِ ﴿٢٥﴾ قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾ بِمَا غَفَرَ‌ لِي رَ‌بِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَ‌مِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾ وَمَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ مِن بَعْدِهِ مِن جُندٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ وَمَا كُنَّا مُنزِلِينَ ﴿٢٨﴾ إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَا حَسْرَ‌ةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّ‌سُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَ‌وْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُ‌ونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْ‌جِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

فانظروا يا أحباب قلبي المُسلمين وتدبّروا وتفكّروا كيف أنّ الله أدخل عبده المقتول في سبيله فور موته جنّته، وقال الرجل الذي قتله قومه لأنّه يدعوهم إلى اتّباع المُرسلين وعبادة الله وحده لا شريك له ثمّ قاموا بقتله:
    {وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَ‌جُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿٢٠﴾ اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرً‌ا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَا لِيَ لَا أَعْبُدُ الَّذِي فَطَرَ‌نِي وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْ‌جَعُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ أَأَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً إِن يُرِ‌دْنِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنُ بِضُرٍّ‌ لَّا تُغْنِ عَنِّي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يُنقِذُونِ ﴿٢٣﴾ إِنِّي إِذًا لَّفِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ إِنِّي آمَنتُ بِرَ‌بِّكُمْ فَاسْمَعُونِ ﴿٢٥﴾ قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾ بِمَا غَفَرَ‌ لِي رَ‌بِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَ‌مِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

فانظروا لقول الرجل بعد أن أدخله الله جنّته فور قتله:
    {قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾ بِمَا غَفَرَ‌ لِي رَ‌بِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَ‌مِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم، فسوف تجدون أنّ الرجل سعيدٌ جداً لأنّ الله أكرمه فنعَّمه فأدخله جنّته بغير حساب، ولكن هل كذلك ربه سعيدٌ في نفسه؟ كلا وربّي أن ربّي حزينٌ وليس سعيداً بسبب كفر عباده بالحقّ من ربّهم فيهلكهم فيدخلهم ناره من غير ظُلمٍ. وقال الله تعالى: {قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾ بِمَا غَفَرَ‌ لِي رَ‌بِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَ‌مِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾ وَمَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ مِن بَعْدِهِ مِن جُندٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ وَمَا كُنَّا مُنزِلِينَ ﴿٢٨﴾ إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ﴿٢٩يَا حَسْرَ‌ةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّ‌سُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَ‌وْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُ‌ونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْ‌جِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

إذاً يا معشر المؤمنين، يا من تحبون الله الحُبّ الأعظم من جنّته ومن الحور العين ومن كُلّ شيء، فكيف تهنأون بالجنّة والحور العين وربّكم ليس سعيداً في نفسه؟ أفلا ترون ما يقول في نفسه من بعد أن يهلك عباده الكافرين بسبب الاعتداء عليكم فيدخلكم جنّته فإذا أنتم فرحين بما آتاكم الله من فضله وتستبشرون بالذين لم يلحقوا بكم من خلفكم ألاَّ خوف عليكم ولا أنتم تحزنون؛ ولكنّ الله حزين في نفسه؟ فهل حققتم السعادة في نفس الله؟ فوالله الذي لا إله غيره ولا معبودَ سواه إن كنتم تريدون أن تحققوا السعادة في نفس الله فلا تتمنّوا قتال الكافرين لتسفكوا دماءهم ويسفكون دماءكم، وإن أُجبرتم فاثبتوا واعلموا أنّ الله ناصركم عليهم، إنّ الله لا يخلف الميعاد.

ولكنّي أرى سفك الدماء هو أمنيتكم من أجل الجنّة، ولكنّكم حتّى ولو كنتم على الحقّ فلن تتحقّق السعادة في نفس حبيبكم الله ربّ العالمين حتّى تهدوا عباده فيدخلهم في رحمته معكم ومن ثمّ تتحقق السعادة في نفس الله، إن كُنتم تحبّون الله فلا تتمنّوا أن يقتلكم الكافرين لتفوزوا بالشهادة ولا تتمنّوا قتل الكافرين فإنّ ذلك لا يجلب إلى نفس الله السعادة حتّى ولو كنتم على الحقّ، وما أريد قوله لكم هو أن لا تتمنّوا أن تقتلوا الكافرين ولا تتمنّوا أن يقتلوكم فإن ابتليتم فاثبتوا، ولكنّي أراكم تتمنّون ذلك وتعيشون من أجل ذلك فيريد أحدكم أن يُقتل في سبيل الله وسوف يحقق الله له ذلك وأصْدِقِ الله يصدقك؛
    ولكن أفلا تسألون عن حال ربّكم سُبحانه فهل هو فرحٌ في نفسه بما حدث؟ كلا وربّي، وقد أفتاكم الخبير بحال الرحمن من محكم القرآن وعلمتكم أنّه ليس فرحاً بذلك برغم أنّه راضٍ عنكم ولكنّه ليس فرحاً في نفسه بما حدث أن أهلك عباده الكافرين بسببكم وفاءًا لما وعدكم إنّ الله لا يخلف الميعاد، فإذا تدبّرتم في هذه الآيات المُحكمات سوف تجدون أنّ ما أقوله لكم هو الحقّ وسوف تجدون حالكم بالضبط كحال ذلك الرجل الذي قتله قومه فأدخله الله جنّته فور قتله فجعله مَلَكَاً كريماً من البشر أحياءً عند ربّهم يُرزقون فرحين بما آتاهم من فضله كما تعلمون ذلك في محكم الكتاب، ولكنّكم لا تسألون عن حال الله فهل هو كحالكم فرحٌ مسرورٌ أم أنّه حزينٌ وغضبانٌ ومُتحسرٌ على عباده الكافرين الذين أهلكهم من شدة غيرته على عبده المؤمن حبيب الرحمن الذي قال لقومه:
    {قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْ‌سَلِينَ ﴿٢٠﴾ اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرً‌ا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَا لِيَ لَا أَعْبُدُ الَّذِي فَطَرَ‌نِي وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْ‌جَعُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ أَأَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً إِن يُرِ‌دْنِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنُ بِضُرٍّ‌ لَّا تُغْنِ عَنِّي شَفَاعَتُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يُنقِذُونِ ﴿٢٣﴾ إِنِّي إِذًا لَّفِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ إِنِّي آمَنتُ بِرَ‌بِّكُمْ فَاسْمَعُونِ ﴿٢٥﴾ قِيلَ ادْخُلِ الْجَنَّةَ قَالَ يَا لَيْتَ قَوْمِي يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾ بِمَا غَفَرَ‌ لِي رَ‌بِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَ‌مِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾وَمَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ مِن بَعْدِهِ مِن جُندٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ وَمَا كُنَّا مُنزِلِينَ ﴿٢٨﴾ إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَا حَسْرَ‌ةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّ‌سُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَ‌وْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُ‌ونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْ‌جِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

فإذا تدبّرتم وتفكّرتم فسوف تجدون أنّ هذا الرجل فرحٌ مسرورٌ وكذلك جميع الشهداء في سبيل الله فرحين. وقال الله تعالى:
    {لَا تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ عِندَ رَ‌بِّهِمْ يُرْ‌زَقُونَ ﴿١٦٩﴾ فَرِ‌حِينَ بِمَا آتَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ وَيَسْتَبْشِرُ‌ونَ بِالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَلْحَقُوا بِهِم مِّنْ خَلْفِهِمْ أَلَّا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿١٧٠﴾ يَسْتَبْشِرُ‌ونَ بِنِعْمَةٍ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ وَفَضْلٍ وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ‌ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٧١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

فهذا حالكم بعد أن يدخلكم جنّته فيصدقكم ما وعدكم إنّ الله لا يخلف الميعاد، ولكن تعالوا لننظر حال الله في نفسه فهل نجده فرحاً مسروراً؟ وللأسف لم أجده في الكتاب فرحاً مسروراً؛ بل مُتحسِّراً وحزيناً. و يقول:
    {يَا حَسْرَ‌ةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّ‌سُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَ‌وْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُ‌ونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْ‌جِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

إذاً يا أحباب الله، إن ربّي لن يكون سعيداً ومسروراً في نفسه حتّى يجعل النّاس أمّةً واحدةً على صراط ٍمستقيم فيدخلهم في رحمته جميعاً ثمّ يكون ربّي فرحاً مسروراً في نفسه، وعليه فإنّي أشهدكم وأشهدُ الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّي الإمام المهديّ قد حرّمت على نفسي جنّة ربّي حتّى يتحقق لي النّعيم الأعظم من جنّته وهو أن يكون من أحببتُ راضياً في نفسه وليس مُتحسراً على عباده، فكيف يتحقّق ذلك ما لم يهدِ الله بالمهديّ المنتظر أهل الأرض جميعاً فيجعلهم أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مُستقيم؟ فيتحقق النّعيم الأعظم من جنّته أن يكون الله راضياً في نفسه وليس مُتحسِّراً على عباده الذين ضلّ سعيهم في الحياة الدُنيا وهم يحسبون أنّهم يحسنون صُنعاً فيهديهم الله بالمهديّ المنتظر فيحقق له هدفه الذي يحيا من أجل تحقيقه، وذلك هو سرّ المهديّ المنتظر الذي يهدي الله من أجله أهل الأرض جميعاً فيجعلهم أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مُستقيمٍ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    { وَلَوْ شَاء ربّك لآمَنَ مَن فِي الأرض كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعاً } [يونس:99].

{ قُلْ فَلِلَّهِ الْحُجّة الْبَالِغَةُ فَلَوْ شَاءَ لَهَدَاكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ }
    [الأنعام:149].

{ وَلَوْ شَآءَ اللـه لَجَعَلَكُمْ أمّةً وَاحِدَةً }
    [المائدة:48].

{ وَلَوْ شَآءَ لَهَدَاكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ }
    [النحل:9].

{ وَلَوْ شَآءَ اللـه لَجَمَعَهُمْ عَلَى الْهُدَى }
    [الأنعام:35].

{ وَلَوْ شِئْنَا لأَتَيْنَا كُلَّ نَفْسٍ هُدَاهَا }
    [السجدة:13].

{وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرءَاناً سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الأرض أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَى بل لِلَّهِ الأَمْرُ جَمِيعاً أَفَلَمْ يَيْأْسِ الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا أَن لَوْ يَشَآءُ اللـه لَهَدَى النّاس جَمِيعاً وَلاَ يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيباً مِن دَارِهِمْ حتّى يأتي وَعْدُ اللـه إِنَّ اللـه لاَ يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ}
    [الرعد:31].
    صـــدق الله العظيـــــــم

اللهم إنّي إليك أبتهل أن لا تهلكهم بقارعةٍ لكي تظهر عبدك ولكن اهدِهم إلى الصراط المستقيم إنّك على كُل شيءٍ قدير برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين، وذلك ما أرجوه من ربّي إن ربّي سميع الدُعاء. فكونوا رحمةً للعالمين يا أنصار المهديّ المنتظر، واعلموا إنّما ابتعث الله جدّي مُحمد رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- رحمةً للعالمين.

ويا معشر المُسلمين، أقسمُ بالله العظيم الغفور الرحيم ذو العرش العظيم من يحيي العظام وهي رميم أنّي الإمام المهديّ المنتظر خليفة الله ربّ العالمين عبد النّعيم الأعظم ناصر محمد اليماني، ولم يجعل الله حُجّتي عليكم في القَسَم ولا في الاسم ولكن في العلم لعلكم تتقون. أفلا تعلمون أنّه يأتي للمُكرمين من اسمين اثنين في الكتاب؟ فأنتم تعلمون أنّ نبيّ الله إسرائيل أنّه ذاته نبيّ الله يعقوب عليه الصلاة والسلام وآله المُكرّمين والتّابعين للحقّ من بني إسرائيل، وأنتم تعلمون أنّ نبيّ الله أحمد هو ذاته نبيّ الله مُحمد خاتم الأنبيّاء والمُرسلين صلّى الله عليه وعليهم أجمعين وعلى آلهم الطيّبين الطاهرين وعلى التّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين.

أخوكم في الدّم من حواء وآدم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 01-05-2017, 03:12 PM
  2. The response of the Imam Mahdi to Ali Faraj a guest at the dialogue table before the appearance..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 18-07-2014, 11:53 AM
  3. Video: On which day is the appearance of the Imam Mahdi going to be
    بواسطة خليل الرحمن في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 03-01-2013, 04:37 AM
  4. On which day is the appearance of the Imam Mahdi going to be
    بواسطة من الظلام الى النور في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 29-11-2012, 10:03 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •