Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Jamad first - 30 - 1438 AH
27 – 02 – 2017 AD
10:08 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Response of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the virtuous shaykh Sulayman Ajlan owner of the media war against Imam Mahdi at channel Safa

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets and messengers in the manifested Book from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah, we do not make distinction between anyone of His messengers, and we are submitting-Muslims for Him, after this..

This is a reply of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the virtuous respected shaykh Sulayman Ajlan Ebraheem Al-Ajlan an Imam and a speaker of Abd Al-Rahman Bin Awf mosque at Riyad in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and I say to you: O my beloved in Allah’s cause the virtuous respected shaykh, how do you want me to prove to all scholars of the Muslims that I am the Imam Mahdi guides to the straight path, and you make conditions that our dialogue with you to be far from the issues of the legislative-laws of religion? In a sense you want to have a dialogue away from Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, oh for the wonder! Do you want me to forge a lie against Allah with a new Book and new sunna from myself? I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the forgers. Far from, very far that the True Awaited Mahdi follows you desires surely there is nothing between you and I except Allah the Most High said in the decisive grand Quran and His messenger said in the True prophetic sunna. I call on Allah to witness and Allah is Sufficient Witness if I had dialogue with you for fifty thousand years I would not have argued with you except by Allah’s Book the grand Quran and by narrations of the prophetic sunna with which uttered Mohammad messenger of Allah with no doubt now suspicion, and I do not say to the Muslims as you say at the end of your speeches on the pulpits of Allah’s houses of worship, for the fact I hear every scholars of scholars of the Muslims says at the end of his speech and his fatwas about Allah’s religion: “If I got it right then it is from Allah and if I made an error then it is from myself and satan”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad replies to you and I say: O community scholars of the Muslims, if your fatwas about Allah’s religion for the Muslims is from yourselves and satan then what is the fate of the nation of Islam if what you taught them is from yourselves and satan (but it is) not from the All Merciful? Don’t you see that you followed the command of satan that you say against Allah what you do not know then you mislead yourselves and mislead your nation? But the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, a fact the I do not say of Allah and His messenger except the Truth, and Allah’s curse is upon the liars, who is most unjust than who invent a lie against Allah or denied His messages in His decisive Book the grand Quran? Those who will befall them their share of the chastisement.

Perhaps scholars of the Muslims would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad, we the entire scholars of the Muslims do not lie about Allah’s Book the grand Quran; in fact we believe in it”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad replies to you and I say: Is your belief in the grand Quran commands you to not follow Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran nor the True prophetic sunna from Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? In fact we see you following what is contrary to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger while you think that you are guided aright, evil is what your belief commands you with. But I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I call you to follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna which is nt contrary to Allah’s decisive grand Quran, the fact that I do not follow except Allah’s Book and the True narrations of the prophetic sunna which is from Allah’s messenger Mohammad for the fat I know the narration with which spoke Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and I know the false narration which did not speak of it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, that is because I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad not being innovator in fact follower to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger; light upon light.

Indeed I will strive against you with Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger a big striving until I make you between two choices no third for them; either you follow Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger or you disbelieve in Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, then you follow narrations of the accursed-outcast satan which it misguided you from the straight path, then Allah would chastise you an exemplary chastisement, and would would never find for you a loyal-friend nor supporter besides Allah. And Allah’s curse be upon Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he is not the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, or Allah’s curse be upon whoever we upheld the argument against him from Allah’s decisive Book and the True sunna of His messenger then he refused and got arrogant to follow Allah’s decisive Book and the True sunna of His messenger, and held fast with forged narrations of satan against Allah and His messenger. How would not Allah curse him a big cursing and make him enter into burning Fire?!

O virtuous respected shaykh Dr. Sulayman Ajlan Ebraheem Al-Ajlan an Imam and a speaker of Abd Al-Rahman Bin Awf mosque at Riyad in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, who declared the war of media against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I say: If you are a man then face us right here, surely this is the horse and this is the arena, and not by insult and verbal abuse; in fact by the authority of knowledge. And defeat the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in his own home at the table of his dialogue right here between his supporters at the website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forum of the Islamic good news. And it is prohibited for my supporters from various regions at the global dialogue table to interfere in my dialogue with you or with anyone of scholars of the nation came to us with his real name and his real picture, and we order a special section for the dialogue between me and him with the bridling True authority of knowledge, and it is incumbent upon all senior scholars of the Muslims like you from speakers of the mosques in houses of Allah to charge for defending the basins of the religion of Islam if they see Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni falsify against Allah and His messenger or he says what Allah and Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- did not say it. We have made the website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the free dialogue table between me and you and can accommodate millions of scholars of the Muslims, surely would never fit me along with you any council for the dialogue among the worlds other than this dialogue table which it fits the entire scholars of the Muslims, Christians and the Jews by the silent pen without chatting and disturbing nor mood disrupting, surely can not interrupt you in speaking nor can you interrupt me, and each would make statement with authority of knowledge, so if you find Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni dominated over you altogether with the authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran, and he upheld the argument against you by the authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna then he bridled you an utmost bridling; verily, if I did then I have proved that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the Awaited Mahdi supporter of Mohammad, and if you dominated over Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni even in one issue only in Allah’s religion then has befell upon Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the curse of Allah, the angels, and the people altogether, surely that is the punishment of who forged lies against Allah and His messenger, he would have his seat of fire and an evil abode.

Perhaps the virtuous respected shaykh Dr. Sulayman Bin Ajlan would like to say: “Strange you matter O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni! So what makes you know that we can not uphold the argument against you even in one issue in religion?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: that’s because Allah gave me fatwa in the True vision [indeed I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and that (Allah) will grant me the knowledge of the Book the grand Quran, and that not a scholar would dispute with me from the Quran but I uphold him]. Ended
[أنّي الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وأنّه سوف يأتيني علْم الكتاب القرآن العظيم وأنّه لا يجادلني عالِمٌ من القرآن إلا غلبته].

So if you found that me Lord fulfilled for me the True vision upon the actual reality it is then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truthful, and if you found one of scholars of the Muslims upheld the argument against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni even in one case only then Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni became an insolent liar and not the Awaited Mahdi also a falsifier against Allah and His messenger in the True vision, and you would never avail a thing from Allah against me, and that’s because the punishment of who forge lies against Allah is disgrace in this world’s life and a grievous chastisement in the hereafter. Verily, be of the witnesses upon that O community of the followers to the dialogue of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni at the global dialogue table, surely this is the horse and this is the arena.

Perhaps the virtuous respected Dr. Sulayman Ajlan would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad, what guarantees for us we community scholars of the Muslims that you do not delete our replies to you and keep your replies, or alter our replies to you in what we did not say it?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: if I fulfilled this conjecture of yours then I am not the Awaited Imam Mahdi and definite will turn away from me all the supporters in various regions if I failed what I promised you, but I call Allah to witness that the rights of scholars of the Muslims — with us — are protected from deletion and alteration and falsification. O community of supporters and the entire members of the dialogue table and all visitors be witnesses, and Allah’s curse is upon the liars.

O virtuous respected shaykh Sulayman Ajlan Ebraheem, as if you do not know that Allah sends the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad as supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family! And as if you do not know what is the mission of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad! Verily I say to you: My mission is to rule between you in all what you differed therein in Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messengers, and I dominate over you altogether with the authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran with clear verses for the scholar of you and the common Muslims, non disbelieve in it or turn away from it except the hypocrite transgressors who show belief and conceal plotting to hinder (others) from the decisive Reminder. By Allah than by Allah who there is no god other than Him nor a worshiped else than Him we surely will make you between two choices not third for them; either you follow Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger light upon light, or you disbelieve in Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, by no means you could never be able to challenge the True narrations from Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- even if some of you are supporters and aiders to others, for the fact Allah and His messengers did not command you to depend on the trusted ones about the narrations and narratives; in fact Allah and His messengers commanded you to expose the narrations and the narratives in the prophetic sunna by comparing with the decisive clear verses of the Book for scholars of the nation and the common Muslims. And Allah gave you fatwa in His decisive Book and the messenger gave you fatwa in the True prophetic sunna that if you found the passed narration from the prophet came contrary to the clear decisive verses mother of the Book then know that this narration came from other than Allah, and Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- did not say it.

I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I forbid defaming, insulting, and verbal abuse to the narrator of the narration from the companions of Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family-, to the fact he heard it from people did not miss one lecture in the council of the explanatory-statement, but knowledge seekers in the council of the explanatory-statement there were among them a band of hypocrites; and some of the hypocrites who did not know them even Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And of those around you of the desert Arabs, there are hypocrites; and of the people of Madinah (also) — they persist in hypocrisy, you know do not them; We know them. We will chastise them twice, then they will be turned back to a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:101
{وَمِمَّنْ حَوْلَكُم مِّنَ الْأَعْرَابِ مُنَافِقُونَ ۖ وَمِنْ أَهْلِ الْمَدِينَةِ ۖ مَرَدُوا عَلَى النِّفَاقِ لَا تَعْلَمُهُمْ ۖ نَحْنُ نَعْلَمُهُمْ ۚ سَنُعَذِّبُهُم مَّرَّتَيْنِ ثُمَّ يُرَدُّونَ إِلَىٰ عَذَابٍ عَظِيمٍ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:101].

Those people believe outward and they say obedience to Allah and His messenger not one council misses them of the explanatory-statement in the prophetic sunna’s councils, and they were present with every group of the honored companions of messenger of Allah of the knowledge seekers, but a group of the audience were hypocrites reveal belief and obedience while they conceal plotting to hinder from Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger to lead the Muslims astray from Allah’s Book and the sunna of His messenger, then they plan by night narrations to a later time that is contrary to Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran and contrary to the True narrations in the sunna of His messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon him and I salute a best salutation. For that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- commanded you to not depend on the trusted ones; in fact to display the arrived narrations — from the prophet — upon the decisive Quran, and Mohammad messenger of Allah taught you that if you found any narration came contrary to the decisive grand Quran so Allah’s messenger Mohammad gave you fatwa that he did not say it to the fact he does not speak out of desire in the prophetic sunna surely it is as well from Allah as the Quran from Allah. And Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Indeed I have been granted the Quran and the like of it with it] Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[ألا إني أوتيت القرآن ومثله معه]

But Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- taught you that the Quran is guarded from alteration while the sunna is not guarded from alteration and falsification and inserting addition in the True narration, where the hypocrites insert falsehood into it that the prophet did not say it. And so me of the narrations what is True and not a thing of addition inserted in it to the fact it came in from a group of the knowledge seekers the truthful one wholeheartedly inside out, and some the narrations what is forged against the prophet and he did not say a thing of it -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.

O community scholars of the Muslims who are disputing in Islam Allah’s religion, by Allah Whom there is no God other than Him nor a worshiper else other than Him, if you held firm in Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger you would not have gone astray from after him ever till judgement day. Ratification to the narration of Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Verily, will come to you different narration from me, so whatever came to you concurring to Allah’s Book and my sunna then it is from me, and whatever came contrary to Allah’s Book and my sunna then it is not from me]. Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[إِنَّهَا سَتَأْتِيكُمْ عَنِّي أَحَادِيثُ مُخْتَلِفَةٌ، فَمَا آتَاكُمْ مُوَافِقًا لِكِتَابِ اللَّهِ وَلِسُنَّتِي فَهُوَ مِنِّي، وَمَا آتَاكُمْ مُخَالِفًا لِكِتَابِ اللَّهِ وَسُنَّتِي فَلَيْسَ مِنِّي ]

Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [I left in the midst of you that if you held firm you would never go astray after me ever; Allah’s Book and my sunna] Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[ تركت فيكم ما إن تمسكتم به لن تضلوا بعدي أبدا كتاب الله و سنتي ]

As well Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [I left among you two things you would never go astray as long you hold firm with them: Allah’s Book and my sunna and both would never separate] Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. Mohammad messenger of Allah means in his word: [and both would never separate] which means both would never differ in the judgement, to the fat it should not be for him to say a narration being contrary to Allah’s narration in His decisive Book, so beware of following what came to you contrary to Allah’s decisive Book in the prophetic sunna, and know the certain knowledge that what came contrary to the Quran from narrations of the sunna then know that this narration came from other than Allah and Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- did not say it. Ratification to fatwa of Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- he said: [Whatever came to you from me verily display it upon the Book of Allah, so what concurred with it then I said it, and what is contrary to it then I did not say it]. Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. The fact the condition of the True narration from the prophet is not to violate the decisive grand Quran.
[تركت فيكم أمرين لن تضلوا ما إن تمسكتم بهما : كتاب الله وسنتي ولن يتفرقا]
[ولن يتفرقا]
[ما جاءكم عني فاعرضوه على كتاب الله ، فما وافقه فأنا قلته ، وما خالفه فلم أقله]

And prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, said: [Verily the narration about me will spread-around, so whatever came to you from me concur with the Quran, then it is from me, and whatever came to you from me being contrary to the Quran, then it is not from me]. Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[إنّ الحديث سيفشو عليَّ، فما أتاكم عنّي يوافق القرآن، فهو عنّي، وما أتاكم عنّي يخالف القرآن، فليس عنّي]

[O people, whatever came to you from me concur with the Quran, surely I said it, and whatever came to you contrary to Allah’s Book, verily I did not say it]. Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[ أيّها الناس، ما جاءكم عنّي يوافق كتاب الله فأنا قلته، وما جاءكم يخالف كتاب الله، فلم أقله]

[Whatever came to you from me concur then display it upon the Book of Allah, so what concurs with it then I said it and what is contrary to it, surely I did not say it] Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[ما جاءكم عنّي فاعرضوه على كتاب الله، فما وافقه فأنا قلته، وما خالفه فلم أقله]

And Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said through Zirr Bin Hubaish, from Ali Bin Abi Talib, he said: Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [There will be narrators narrate from me narration, so display their narration upon the Quran, so whatever concurred with the Quran then take it, and whatever did not concur with the Quran, verily leave it]. Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[إنّها تكون رواة يروون عنّي الحديث، فاعرضوا حديثهم على القرآن، فما وافق القرآن فخذوا به، وما لم يوافق القرآن فلا تأخذوا به]

Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [so whatever came to you from my narrative then read Allah’s Book and take lesson from it, so what concurred with Allah’s Book I surely said it and what did not concur with Allah’s Book, surely I did not say it] Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[فما أتاكم من حديثي عني فاقرؤوا كتاب الله واعتبروه، فما وافق كتاب الله، فأنا قلته، وما لم يوافق كتاب الله، فلم أقله]

And Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [the narration from me is by three (sorts), whichever narration reach you from me that you recognize it by Allah’s Book then accept it, and whichever narration from me reached you and you do not find in the Quran with what you deny it nor you know its place therein then accept it, and whichever narration from me that your hearts shrink from it, and you find in the quran contrary to it, verily leave it].
[الحديث عنّي على ثلاث، فأيّما حديث بلغكم عنّي تعرفونه بكتاب الله فاقبلوه، وأيّما حديث بلغكم عنّي لا تجدون في القرآن ما تنكرونه به، ولا تعرفون موضعه فيه فاقبلوه، وأيّما حديث بلغكم عنّي تشمئزّ منه قلوبكم، وتجدون في القرآن خلافه، فاتركوه].

And Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Will come to you various narrations, so whatever came to you concurring to Allah’s Book and to my sunna, surely it is from me, and whatever came to you contrary to Allah’s Book and to my sunna, surely it not from me]. Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[سيأتيكم عنّي أحاديث مختلفة، فما جاءكم موافقاً لكتاب الله ولسنّتي، فهو منّي، وما جاءكم مخالفاً لكتاب الله ولسنّتي، فليس منّي]

Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [I do not make lawful except what Allah made lawful, nor I forbid except what Allah forbade in His Book] Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[لا أحِلّ إلاّ ما أحلّ الله في كتابه، ولا أُحرّم إلاّ ما حرّم الله في كتابه]

I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I call Allah to witness and Allah is Sufficient Witness that I do not nullify from the narrations of the prophetic sunna except what came contrary to the decisive grand Quran, for the fact the True prophetic narration is either comes comparable to Quran or does not violate the Quran, as like the narration of Sewak (brushing teeth). Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [were it not difficult for my nation I would have ordered them with the Sewak (to brush teeth) at each prayer]. Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. This True narration, the mind and logic accept it, and it does not violate the Quran in a thing. And I repeat the fatwa to all scholars of the Muslims that I do not deny except what came contrary to the decisive grand Quran, and I say to the entire scholars of the nation that the exposure of narration upon the Quran it is not a condition that it is necessary to come concurring with the Quran altogether; in fact the condition is not to be contrary to the grand Quran, the fact what came contrary to the decisive grand Quran surely it is a narration that came to you from other than Allah.
[لولا أن أشق على أمتي لأمرتهم بالسواك عند كل صلاة]

As for now we will attempt to display these narrations upon the decisive grand Quran would we find it came compatible to what is in Allah’s Book and it is not contrary with Allah’s Book, or did it come contrary to Allah’s Book the grand Quran and does not concur with it? And you will find Allah’s command by displaying the narrations upon the Quran as well A command from Allah in the decisive Quran. And Allah the Most High said: {Whoever obeys the Messenger, he indeed obeys Allah. And whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a keeper over them.(80) And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night (writing) other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then ponder over the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the Messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan except a few(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:80-83
{مَّن يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ ۖ وَمَن تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا (80) وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا (81) أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا (82) وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِّنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ ۖ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا (83)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

:We deduce several rulings from these clear decisive verses as follows

1- These verses Allah addresses the Muslims with it from around the prophet. With the evidence of the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Obedience..}Truthful Allah the Great
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ}

2- We deduce that the narrations of the prophetic sunna is not True altogether; in fact some of it is True and some of it is forged against the prophet, with an evidence by the word of Allah the Most High: {..But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night (writing) other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81)}Truthful Allah the Great
{فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا (81)} صدق الله العظيم.

3- We deduce that the narrations of the True prophetic sunna is from Allah as the Quran from Allah for the fact Allah commanded you by displaying the prophetic narrations upon the Quran, and Allah taught you that what was of it from other than Allah surely you will find between it and the decisive Quran a much discrepancy, which means a hundred percent. With the evidence of the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night (writing) other than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then ponder over the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82) But if any news of security or fear comes to them, they spread it abroad. And if they had referred it to the Messenger and to those in authority among them, those of them who can search out knowledge of it would have known it. And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan except a few(83)}Truthful Allah the Great
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا (81) أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا (82) وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِّنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ ۖ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا (83)} صدق الله العظيم.

Then would manifest to you the True narration from Allah’s messenger Mohammad, he said: [Indeed I have been granted the Quran and the like of it with it] Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[ ألا إني أوتيت القرآن ومثله معه ]

Thus would manifest to you the True narration from the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: [I left among you that — if you held firm in it — you would never go astray after me ever; Allah’s Book, and my sunna]] Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[ تركت فيكم ما إن تمسكتم به لن تضلوا بعدي أبدا كتاب الله و سنتي ]

Perhaps one of the twelve Shiites would like to say: “In fact the True narration is [I left among you that — if you held firm in it — you would never go astray after me ever; Allah’s Book, and my Etra family of my house]”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: we still have much of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran that they True narration is: [I left among you that — if you held firm in it — you would never go astray after me ever; Allah’s Book, and my sunna] Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. So who is the one does argue with the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni from the Quran but I upheld him with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran by the Quran? Indeed by Allah if the entire scholars of the Shiites and the Sunnis also the entire scholars of other doctrines upon their various groups and their sects Scholars of the Christians and Jews have met to uphold the argument against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in one issue they can not even if some of them are supporters and aiders to others
[تركت فيكم ما إن تمسكتم به لن تضلوا بعدي أبدا كتاب الله وسنتي]

I repeat the challenging with Truth and I say: this is the horse and this is the arena, is there a combatant with the bridling authority of knowledge — O community scholars of Shiites and Sunnis? Surely I am not of you in a thing. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not a thing of them. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:159
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ (159)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

Indeed, I am not misguided like you O who kill one another. And Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [Do not go back disbelievers after I am gone some of you smite necks of others] Truthful he is prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[لا ترجعوا بعدي كفارا يضرب بعضكم رقاب بعض]

Verily, I am not of you in a thing — O you who divided in your religion into sects and parties and violated Allah’s command in His decisive Book: {..to establish religion and not to be divided therein.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:13
{أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

And you violated the word of Allah the Most High: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.(105) On the day when (some) faces turn white and (some) faces turn black. Then as to those whose faces are black: Did you disbelieve after your belief? So taste the chastisement because you disbelieved.(106) And as to those whose faces are white, they shall be in Allah’s mercy. Therein they shall abide.(107) These are the messages of Allah which We recite to you with truth. And Allah desires no injustice to (His) creatures.(108)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:105-108
{وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبيّنات ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ (105) يَوْمَ تَبْيَضُّ وُجُوهٌ وَتَسْوَدُّ وُجُوهٌ ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ اسْوَدَّتْ وُجُوهُهُمْ أَكَفَرْتُم بَعْدَ إِيمَانِكُمْ فَذُوقُوا الْعَذَابَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْفُرُونَ (106) وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ ابْيَضَّتْ وُجُوهُهُمْ فَفِي رَحْمَةِ اللَّهِ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ (107) تِلْكَ آيَاتُ اللَّهِ نَتْلُوهَا عَلَيْكَ بالحقّ ۗ وَمَا اللَّهُ يُرِيدُ ظُلْمًا لِّلْعَالَمِينَ (108)} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

In fact you competed over power of authority of the world’s life in the name of religion so you annihilated you as those who were before you annihilated. Here you are smiting necks of each other and kill each other, until when you agree on dialogue surely you do not find one of you says Allah said or His messenger said; in fact you talk about dividing the authority only, in spite that your wars are doctrinal sectarian, so why you lie against Allah and against your people? Have you sold your religion by the world’s life? Indeed evil are your scholars, and evil leaders are your leaders! So respond to Allah’s caller and His khalifa for we rule between you in all what you differed therein, then we would bring the just judgement first from Allah’s decisive Book and from the True sunna of His messenger which it is not contrary to Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran, and if you refuse then Allah would make me prevail over the entire Muslims who gone astray and over the entire unjust humans in one night then their necks would remain bent in submission to Allah’s khalifa. And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?30280

اقتباس المشاركة 251064 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني على فضيلة الشيخ سليمان عجلان صاحب حرب الإعلام على الإمام المهديّ في قناة صفا ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=251053

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
30 – جمادى الأولى - 1438 هـ
27 – 02 – 2017 مـ
10:08 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

ردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني على فضيلة الشيخ سليمان عجلان صاحب حرب الإعلام على الإمام المهديّ في قناة صفا ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين بالكتاب المبين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله لا نُفرق بين أحدٍ من رُسله ونحنُ له مُسلمون، أمّا بعد..

هذا ردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلى فضيلة الشيخ المحترم الدكتور سليمان عجلان إبراهيم العجلان إمام وخطيب جامع عبد الرحمن بن عوف بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة بالرياض، وأقول: يا حبيبي في الله فضيلة الشيخ المحترم، كيف تريدُ أن أثبتَ لكافة عُلماء المسلمين أني الإمام المهديّ إلى الصراط المستقيم وأنت تشترط أن يكون حوارنا معك بعيداً عن مسائل الدين الشرعيّة؟ بمعنى أنك تُريد أن يكون حوارنا بعيداً عن كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ، فيا للعجب! فهل تُريدني أن أفتري على الله بكتابٍ جديدٍ وسُنّة جديدةٍ من عند نفسي؟ وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من المُفترين. وهيهات هيهات أن يتبع المهديّ الحقّ أهواءكم فليس بيني وبينكم إلا قال الله تعالى في محكم القرآن العظيم وقال رسوله في السُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ، وأُشهدُ الله وكفى بالله شهيداً لو حاورتكم خمسين ألف سنةٍ لما جادلتكم إلا بكتاب الله القرآن العظيم وبأحاديث السُّنة النّبويّة التي نطق بها محمدٌ رسول الله لا شكّ ولا ريب، ولا أقول للمُسلمين كما تقولون أنتم في نهاية خُطبكم في منابر بيوت الله كوني أسمع كُلَّ عالِمٍ من عُلماء المُسلمين يقول في نهاية خُطبه وفتاويه في دين الله: "فإن أصبتُ فمن الله وإن أخطأت فمن نفسي والشيطان". فمن ثمّ يقيم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد عليكم الحجّة وأقول: يا معشر عُلماء المُسلمين، فإذا كانت فتاويكم في دين الله للمسلمين من عند أنفسكم والشيطان فما هو مصير أمّة الإسلام لو كان ما علمتموهم من عند أنفسكم والشيطان وليس من عند الرحمن؟ ألا ترون أنكم اتّبعتم أمر الشيطان أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون فأضللتم أنفسكم وأضللتم أمّتكم؟ ولكني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني حقيق لا أقول على الله ورسوله إلا الحقّ ولعنة الله على الكاذبين، ومن أظلمُ ممن افترى على الله كذباً أو كذب بآياته في محكم كتابه القرآن العظيم؟ أولئك سينالهم نصيبهم من العذاب.

وربّما يودّ عُلماء المُسلمين أن يقولوا: "يا ناصر محمد، نحن كافة عُلماء المُسلمين لا نكذّب بكتاب الله القرآن العظيم؛ بل نحنُ به مؤمنون". فمن ثمّ يردُّ عليكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد وأقول: فهل إيمانكم بالقرآن العظيم يأمركم ألّا تتبعوا محكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ولا السُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ عن محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم؟ بل نراكم تتبعون ما يُخالف لكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ وتحسبون أنكم مهتدون، بئس ما يأمركم به إيمانكم. ولكني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أدعوكم إلى اتّباع كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، حقيق لا أتّبع إلا كتاب الله وأحاديث السُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ التي عن محمدٍ رسول الله كوني أعلمُ الحديث الذي نطق به محمدٌ رسول الله وأعلمُ بالحديث الكذِب الذي لم ينطق به محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم، ذلكم كوني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد لستُ بمبتدعٍ بل مُتبع كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ؛ نورٌ على نورٍ.

ولسوف أُجاهدكم بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ جهاداً كبيراً حتى أجعلكم بين خيارين اثنين لا ثالث لهما فإمّا أن تتبعوا كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ أو تكفروا بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ وتتبعون أحاديث الشيطان الرجيم التي أضلّتكم عن الصراط المُستقيم، ثم يُعذبكم الله عذاباً نُكراً، ولن تجدوا لكم من دون الله ولياً ولا نصيراً. ولعنة الله على ناصر محمد اليماني إن لم يكُن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم أو لعنة الله على من أقمنا عليه الحجّة من محكم كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ فأبى واستكبر عن اتّباع محكم كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ واعتصم بأحاديث الشيطان المُفتراة على الله ورسوله. فكيف لا يلعنه الله لعناً كبيراً ويُصليه سعيراً؟!

وأقول يا فضيلة الشيخ المحترم الدكتور سليمان عجلان إبراهيم العجلان إمام وخطيب جامع عبد الرحمن بن عوف بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة بالرياض الذي أعلن الحرب الإعلاميّة على الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني: إن كنت رجُلاً فواجه ها هنا، فهذه الفرس وهذا الميدان، وليس بالسبّ والشتم؛ بل بسُلطان العلم. واهزِمْ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني في عقر داره في طاولة حواره ها هنا بين أنصاره في موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة. ومُحرمٌ على الأنصار من مختلف الأقطار في طاولة الحوار العالميّة التدخل في حواري معك أو مع أيٍّ من عُلماء الأمّة جاءنا باسمه الحقّ وصورته الحقّ وأمرنا له بفتح قسمٍ خاصٍ للحوار بيني وبينه بسلطان العلم المُلجم بالحقّ، ويجب على كافة عُلماء المُسلمين الكبار أمثالك من خطباء المساجد في بيوت الله أن يهبّوا للدفاع عن حياض دين الإسلام إن كانوا يرون ناصر محمد اليماني يفتري على الله ورسوله أو يقول ما لم يقلهُ الله ورسوله محمد صلّى الله عليه وأسلّمُ تسليماً، فقد جعلنا موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني هي طاولة الحوار الحُرّة بيني وبينكم وتتسع لملايين علماء المُسلمين فلن يسعني وإياكم أيُّ مجلسٍ للحوار في العالمين غير طاولة الحوار هذه التي تتسع لكافة عُلماء المُسلمين والنصارى واليهود بالقلم الصامت من غير دوشةٍ وإزعاجٍ ولا تعكير مزاجٍ، فلا أستطيع أن أقاطعكم في الكلام ولا تستطيعون أن تقاطعوني، وكُلٌّ يدلو بدلوه بسلطان العلم، فإن وجدتم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هيمن عليكم جميعاً بسلطان العلم من محكم القرآن العظيم وأقام عليكم الحجّة بسلطان العلم من محكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ فألجمكم إلجاماً؛ فإن فعلتُ فقد أثبتَ ناصر محمد اليماني أنهُ حقّاً المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد، وإن هيمنتم على ناصر محمد اليماني ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ فقط في دين الله فقد حلّتْ على ناصر محمد اليماني لعنةُ الله والملائكة والناس أجمعين، فذلك جزاء من افترى على الله ورسوله كذباً، فليتبوأ مقعده من النار وبئس القرار.

ولربّما يودّ فضيلة الشيخ المحترم الدكتور سليمان بن عجلان أن يقول: "عجباً أمرك يا ناصر محمد اليماني! فما يُدريك أننا لا نستطيع أن نقيم عليك الحجّة ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ في الدين؟". فمن ثمّ يردُّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: ذلك كون الله أفتاني في الرؤيا الحقّ
[أنّي الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وأنّه سوف يؤتيني علْم الكتاب القرآن العظيم وأنّه لا يجادلني عالِمٌ من القرآن إلا غلبته]. انتهى

فإن وجدتم أنّ الله أصدقني الرؤيا بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي فصدق الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، وإن وجدتم أحداً من عُلماء المُسلمين أقام الحجّة على ناصر محمد اليماني ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ فقط فقد أصبح ناصر محمد اليماني كذّاباً أشِراً وليس المهديّ المنتظَر ومفتريّاً على الله ورسوله بالرؤيا الحقّ، ولن تغنوا عني من الله شيئاً، وذلك جزاء من افترى على الله كذباً خزيٌ في الدُنيا وفي الآخرة عذابٌ عظيمٌ. فكونوا على ذلك من الشاهدين يا معشر المتابعين لحوار ناصر محمد اليماني في طاولة الحوار العالميّة، فهذه الفرس وهذا الميدان.

وربّما يودّ فضيلة الدكتور المحترم سليمان عجلان أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد، وما يضمن لنا نحن معشر علماء المسلمين ألّا تقوم بحذف ردودنا عليك وتبقي ردودك، أو تُحرّف في ردودنا عليك ما لم نقله؟". فمن ثمّ يردُّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: لئن صدق ظنّكم هذا فلستُ الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر وحتماً سوف يرتدُّ عني كافة الأنصار في مختلف الأقطار لو أخلفتكم ما وعدتكم، ولكني أُشهد الله أنّ حقوق علماء المسلمين لدينا محفوظةٌ من الحذف والتحريف والتزييف، فكونوا يا معشر الأنصار وكافة أعضاء طاولة الحوار وكافة الزوّار من الشاهدين، ولعنة الله على الكاذبين.

ويا فضيلة الشيخ سُليمان عجلان إبراهيم، كأنك لا تعلم أنّ الله يبعث المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد ناصراً لما جاء به محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم! وكأنك لا تعلم ما هي مهمة المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد! فأقول لك: إنّ مهمتي هي أن أحكم بينكم في جميع ما كنتم فيه تختلفون في كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله، وأهيمن عليكم أجمعين بسلطان العلم من محكم القرآن العظيم بآياتٍ بيّنات لعالِمكم وعامة المُسلمين لا يكفر بها أو يُعرض عنها إلا الفاسقون المُنافقون الذين يُظهرون الإيمان ويبطنون المكر للصدّ عن محكم الذكر. فوالله ثم والله الذي لا إله غيره ولا يُعبدُ سواه لنجعلكم بين خيارين اثنين لا ثالث لهما إمّا أن تتبعوا كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ نور على نور أو تكفروا بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ، ولا ولن تستطيعوا أن تطعنوا في الأحاديث الحقّ عن رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم ولو كان بعضكم لبعضٍ نصيراً وظهيراً، كون الله ورسوله لم يأمركم بالاعتماد على الثقات في الأحاديث والروايات؛ بل أمركم الله ورسوله بعرض الأحاديث والروايات في السُّنة النّبويّة على آيات الكتاب المحكمات البيّنات لعلماء الأمّة وعامة المُسلمين. وأفتاكم الله في محكم كتابه وأفتاكم الرسول في السُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ أنكم إذا وجدتم الحديث الوارد عن النّبيّ جاء مخالفاً لمحكم آيات أمّ الكتاب البيّنات فاعلموا أنّ ذلك الحديث جاءكم من عند غير الله ولم يقله محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

وإني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أُحرّم الطعن والسبّ والشتم في راوي الحديث من صحابة رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم، كونه سمعه من أناس كانوا لا تفوتهم محاضرةٌ واحدةٌ في مجالس البيان، ولكن طُلاب العلم في مجالس البيان يوجد بينهم زُمرةٌ من المنافقين؛ ومن المنافقين من لا يعلمهم حتى محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمِمَّنْ حَوْلَكُم مِّنَ الْأَعْرَابِ مُنَافِقُونَ ۖ وَمِنْ أَهْلِ الْمَدِينَةِ ۖ مَرَدُوا عَلَى النِّفَاقِ لَا تَعْلَمُهُمْ ۖ نَحْنُ نَعْلَمُهُمْ ۚ سَنُعَذِّبُهُم مَّرَّتَيْنِ ثُمَّ يُرَدُّونَ إِلَىٰ عَذَابٍ عَظِيمٍ ﴿١٠١} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

أولئك قومٌ مؤمنون ظاهر الأمر ويقولون طاعةٌ لله ورسوله ولا تفوتهم جلسةٌ واحدةٌ من مجالس البيان بالسُّنة النّبويّة، وكانوا يحضرون مع طائفةٍ من صحابة رسول الله الكرام من طلبة العلم، ولكن طائفة من الحضور منافقون يُظهرون الإيمان والطاعة ويبطنون المكر للصدّ عن كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ ليضلّوا المُسلمين عن كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله، فيبيّتون أحاديثَ إلى أجلٍ مسمّى مخالفةً لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ومُخالفةً للأحاديث الحقّ في سنّة رسوله صلّى الله عليه وأسلّم تسليماً. ولذلك أمركم محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم بعدم الاعتماد على الثقات؛ بل أمركم أن تقوموا بعرض الأحاديث الواردة عن النبيّ على محكم القرآن، وعلّمكم محمدٌ رسول الله أنكم إذا وجدتم أيما حديثٍ جاء مخالفاً لمحكم القرآن العظيم فأفتاكم محمدٌ رسول الله أنه لم يقله كونه لا ينطق عن الهوى في السُّنة النّبويّة فهي كذلك من عند الله كما القرآن من عند الله. وقال محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [ألا إني أوتيت القرآن ومثله معه] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

ولكن محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم علّمكم أنّ القرآن محفوظٌ من التحريف وأحاديث السّنة ليست محفوظةً من التحريف والتزييف والإدراج في الحديث الحقّ، فيُدخل المنافقون فيه باطلاً لم يقله النبيّ. ومن الأحاديث ما هو حقٌّ وليس فيه إدراجٌ شيئاً كونه ورد عن طائفةٍ من طلاب العلم الصادقين قلباً وقالباً، ومن الأحاديث ما هو مفترًى عن النبيّ ولم يقله شيئاً عليه الصلاة والسلام.

ويا معشر عُلماء المُسلمين المختلفين في دين الله الإسلام، والله الذي لا إله غيره ولا يُعبدُ سواه لو أنّكم تمسّكتم بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ ما ضللتم من بعده أبداً إلى يوم القيامة. تصديقاً لحديث محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم الحقّ، قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلّى الله عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ:
[إِنَّهَا سَتَأْتِيكُمْ عَنِّي أَحَادِيثُ مُخْتَلِفَةٌ، فَمَا آتَاكُمْ مُوَافِقًا لِكِتَابِ اللَّهِ وَلِسُنَّتِي فَهُوَ مِنِّي، وَمَا آتَاكُمْ مُخَالِفًا لِكِتَابِ اللَّهِ وَسُنَّتِي فَلَيْسَ مِنِّي ] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام وقال محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

[ تركت فيكم ما إن تمسكتم به لن تضلوا بعدي أبدا كتاب الله و سنتي ] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

وكذلك قال محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [تركت فيكم أمرين لن تضلوا ما إن تمسكتم بهما : كتاب الله وسنتي ولن يتفرقا] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام. ويقصد محمدٌ رسول الله بقوله: [ولن يتفرقا] أي أنهما لن يختلفا في الحُكْمِ، كونه لا ينبغي له أن يقولَ حديثاً مخالفاً لحديث الله في محكم كتابه، فاحذروا اتّباع ما جاء مخالفاً لمحكم كتاب الله في السُّنة النّبويّة، واعلموا علم اليقين أنّ ما جاءكم مخالفاً لمحكم القرآن من أحاديث السّنة فاعلموا أنّ ذلك الحديث جاءكم من عند غير الله ولم يقله محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم. تصديقاً لفتوى محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم، قال: [ما جاءكم عني فاعرضوه على كتاب الله ، فما وافقه فأنا قلته ، وما خالفه فلم أقله] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام، كون شرط الأحاديث الحقّ عن النبيّ هو ألّا تخالف محكم القرآن العظيم.

وقال عليه الصلاة والسلام: [إنّ الحديث سيفشو عليَّ، فما أتاكم عنّي يوافق القرآن، فهو عنّي، وما أتاكم عنّي يخالف القرآن، فليس عنّي] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

[ أيّها الناس، ما جاءكم عنّي يوافق كتاب الله فأنا قلته، وما جاءكم يخالف كتاب الله، فلم أقله] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

[ما جاءكم عنّي فاعرضوه على كتاب الله، فما وافقه فأنا قلته، وما خالفه فلم أقله] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

قال رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم عن زِرّ بن حُبيش، عن علي بن أبي طالب، قال: قال رسول الله (صلّى الله عليه وآله): [إنّها تكون رواة يروون عنّي الحديث، فاعرضوا حديثهم على القرآن، فما وافق القرآن فخذوا به، وما لم يوافق القرآن فلا تأخذوا به] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

وقال محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [فما أتاكم من حديثي عني فاقرؤوا كتاب الله واعتبروه، فما وافق كتاب الله، فأنا قلته، وما لم يوافق كتاب الله، فلم أقله] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

وقال محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [الحديث عنّي على ثلاث، فأيّما حديث بلغكم عنّي تعرفونه بكتاب الله فاقبلوه، وأيّما حديث بلغكم عنّي لا تجدون في القرآن ما تنكرونه به، ولا تعرفون موضعه فيه فاقبلوه، وأيّما حديث بلغكم عنّي تشمئزّ منه قلوبكم، وتجدون في القرآن خلافه، فاتركوه].

وقال رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [سيأتيكم عنّي أحاديث مختلفة، فما جاءكم موافقاً لكتاب الله ولسنّتي، فهو منّي، وما جاءكم مخالفاً لكتاب الله ولسنّتي، فليس منّي] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

وقال محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [لا أحِلّ إلاّ ما أحلّ الله في كتابه، ولا أُحرّم إلاّ ما حرّم الله في كتابه] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

إني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أني لا أنفي من أحاديث السُّنة النّبويّة إلا ما جاء مخالفاً لمحكم القرآن العظيم كون الحديث النبويّ الحقّ هو إمّا أن يأتي موافقاً للقرآن أو لا يخالف القرآن، كمثل حديث السواك. قال محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [لولا أن أشق على أمتي لأمرتهم بالسواك عند كل صلاة] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام، فهذا حديثٌ حقٌ يقبله العقل والمنطق ولا يُخالف القرآن في شيء. وأكرر الفتوى لكافة علماء المُسلمين أني لا أنكر إلا ما جاء يخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم، وأقول لكافة عُلماء الأمّة إنّ عرض الأحاديث على القرآن ليس شرطاً أنها لا بدّ أن تأتي موافقةً للقرآن جميعاً؛ بل الشرط هو ألاّ تخالف للقرآن العظيم، كون ما جاء مخالفاً لمحكم القرآن العظيم فهو حديثٌ جاءكم من عند غير الله.

وأمّا الآن فسنقوم بعرض هذه الأحاديث على محكم القرآن العظيم فهل نجدها جاءت موافقةً لما في كتاب الله ولا تختلف مع كتاب الله أم جاءت مخالفةً لكتاب الله القرآن العظيم ولا توافقه؟ وسوف تجدون أمر رسول الله بعرض الأحاديث على القرآن كذلك أمر من الله في محكم القرآن. وقال الله تعالى:
{مَّن يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّـهَ ۖ وَمَن تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا ﴿٨٠وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِّنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ ۖ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّـهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ونستنبط من هذه الآيات البيانات المحكمات أحكاماً عدّة كما يلي :

1 - إنّ هذه الآيات يخاطب الله بها المُسلمين من حول النبيّ. بدليل قول الله تعالى:
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ}.

2 - نستنبط أن أحاديث السُّنة النّبويّة ليست حقّ جميعاً بل منها حقّ ومنها مُفترى عن النبي، بدليل قول الله تعالى: {فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم.

3 - نستنبط أنّ أحاديث السُّنة النّبويّة الحقّ هي من عند الله كما القرآن من عند الله كون الله أمركم بعرض الأحاديث النبويّة على القرآن وعلّمكم الله أنّ ما كان منها من عند غير الله فإنكم سوف تجدون بينه وبين محكم القرآن اختلافاً كثيراً، أي بنسبة مائة في المائة. بدليل قول الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢وَإِذَا جَاءَهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِّنَ الْأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُوا بِهِ ۖ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَىٰ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّـهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣} صدق الله العظيم.

فمن ثم يتبيّن لكم الحديث الحقّ عن محمدٍ رسول الله قال: [ ألا إني أوتيت القرآن ومثله معه ] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.
وكذلك يتبيّن لكم الحديث الحقّ عن النبيّ صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [ تركت فيكم ما إن تمسكتم به لن تضلوا بعدي أبدا كتاب الله و سنتي ] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

وربّما يودّ أحد الشيعة الاثني عشر أن يقول: "بل الحديث الحقّ هو [تركت فيكم ما إن تمسكتم به لن تضلوا بعدي أبدا كتاب الله وعُترتي آل بيتي]". فمن ثمّ يردُّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: لا يزال لدينا الكثير من العلم من محكم القرآن العظيم أنّ الحديث الحقّ هو: [تركت فيكم ما إن تمسكتم به لن تضلوا بعدي أبدا كتاب الله وسنتي] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام، فمن ذا الذي يجادل الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني من القرآن إلا غلبته بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن بالقرآن؟ ألا والله لو اجتمع كافة علماء الشيعة والسّنة وكافة علماء المذاهب الأخرى على مختلف فرقهم وطوائفهم وكذلك كافة علماء النصارى واليهود على أن يقيموا على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني الحجّة في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ لا يستطيعون ولو كان بعضهم لبعضٍ ظهيراً ونصيراً.

وأكرر التحدي بالحقّ وأقول: هذه الفرس وهذا الميدان، فهل من مبارزٍ بسلطان العلم المُلجم يا معشر عُلماء الشيعة والسّنة؟ فلست منكم في شيء. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّـهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ ﴿١٥٩} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

فلستُ ضالاً مثلكم يا من يقتل بعضكم بعضاً. وقال محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [لا ترجعوا بعدي كفارا يضرب بعضكم رقاب بعض] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.
فلستُ منكم في شيءٍ يا من تفرّقتم في دين الله إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ وخالفتم أمر الله في محكم كتابه: {أَنْ أَقِيمُوا الدِّينَ وَلَا تَتَفَرَّقُوا فِيهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

وخالفتم قول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿١٠٥يَوْمَ تَبْيَضُّ وُجُوهٌ وَتَسْوَدُّ وُجُوهٌ ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ اسْوَدَّتْ وُجُوهُهُمْ أَكَفَرْتُم بَعْدَ إِيمَانِكُمْ فَذُوقُوا الْعَذَابَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْفُرُونَ ﴿١٠٦وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ ابْيَضَّتْ وُجُوهُهُمْ فَفِي رَحْمَةِ اللَّـهِ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ ﴿١٠٧تِلْكَ آيَاتُ اللَّـهِ نَتْلُوهَا عَلَيْكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۗ وَمَا اللَّـهُ يُرِيدُ ظُلْمًا لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿١٠٨} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

بل تنافستم على سلطان الدنيا باسم الدين فأهلكتكم كما أهلكتْ الذين من قبلكم، فها أنتم يضرب بعضكم رقاب بعضٍ ويقتّل بعضكم بعضاً، حتى إذا اتّفقتم على الحوار فلا تجد أحدكم يقول قال الله أو قال رسوله؛ بل تتكلمون على تقاسم السلطة فقط، برغم أنّ حروبكم مذهبيّةٌ طائفيّةٌ، فلماذا تكذبون على الله وعلى شعوبكم؟ فهل بعتم الدين بالدنيا؟ لبئس العُلماء عُلماؤكم، ولبئس القادة قاداتكم! فأجيبوا داعي الله وخليفته لنحكم بينكم في جميع ما كنتم فيه تختلفون فنأتيكم بالحكم الحقّ أولاً من محكم كتاب الله ومن سنّة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وإن أبيتم أظهرني الله على كافة المُسلمين الضالين وعلى كافة البشر الظالمين في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ بكوكب العذاب الذي سوف يشرق عليكم من جنوب الأرض بغتةً فمن ثمّ تظلّ أعناقكم لخليفة الله خاضعةً. وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..