الموضوع: O Bush Jr. and the entire humans, flee from Allah to Him and know that Allah is Severe in punishment

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي O Bush Jr. and the entire humans, flee from Allah to Him and know that Allah is Severe in punishment

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

01 -09 - 1429 AH
    02 - 09 - 2008 AD
    12:16 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..O Bush Jr. and the entire humans, flee from Allah to Him and know that Allah is Severe in punishment

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

Allah the Most High said: {Leave them then till they meet that day of theirs wherein they are smitten with punishment;(45) The day when their struggle will avail them naught, nor will they be helped.(46) And surely for those who do wrong there is a chastisement besides that; but most of them know not.(47)}[Al-Toor] 52:45-47
    And the Most High said: {Corruption has appeared in the land and the sea on account of that which men’s hands have wrought, that He may make them taste a part of that which they have done, so that they may return.} [Al-Roum] 30:41
    And the Most High said: {And certainly We will make them taste the nearer punishment before the greater chastisement, that haply they may turn (to Him).} [Al-Sajdah] 32:21
    And Allah the Most High said: {And the swollen sea!(6) The chastisement of your Lord will surely come to pass;(7)} [Al-Toor] 52:6-7
    Truthful Allah the Great
    { فَذَرْهُمْ حَتَّى يُلَاقُوا يَوْمَهُمُ الَّذِي فِيهِ يُصْعَقُونَ (45) يَوْمَ لَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئاً وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ (46) وَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا عَذَاباً دُونَ ذَلِكَ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (47) } [الطور]
    { ظَهَرَ الْفَسَادُ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ أَيْدِي النَّاسِ لِيُذِيقَهُم بَعْضَ الَّذِي عَمِلُوا لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ (41) } [الروم]
    { وَلَنُذِيقَنَّهُمْ مِنَ الْعَذَابِ الْأَدْنَى دُونَ الْعَذَابِ الْأَكْبَرِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ (21) } [السجدة]
    { وَالْبَحْرِ الْمَسْجُورِ (6) إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ لَوَاقِعٌ (7) } [الطور]
    صدق الله العظيم

O Bush Jr. and the entire humans, flee from Allah to Him and know that Allah is Severe in punishment, no secure (place) nor shelter from Him except to Him, and ask Him by His mercy to save you from His chastisement.

O people, I want survival for you and not annihilation. O people, believe the Truth. I swear by Lord of the worlds that I am the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, and Allah made the True explanatory-statement for the Quran is the proof of khilafa. O people, I swear by Allah Lord of the worlds that you entered the major signs of the Hour while you are in heedlessness turning away. O people, I swear for you by Lord of the worlds the rising the sun from its setting place is indeed in my era and your era, and follows that my appearing with the Truth against you while you are humiliated with disgrace. O people, I swear by Allah the One, the Supreme that the planet of chastisement drew near from your earth and it will pass by it then Allah would annihilate (some) of you whoever He pleases, then the rotation of earth would reverse so the sun would rise from its setting place in my era and your era.

O people, argue with me from the grand Quran, and if I do not overpower you with Truth from it, then I am not the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord, that’s because the True explanatory-statement for the Quran Allah made it the proof of khilafa and leadership over you, so till when you (keep) turn away from the Truth? Is it until you see the painful chastisement?

O people, the natural disasters are not from nature, surely do not violate the sanctity of Allah (proclaim atheism), surely that is not natural disasters; it does at will: in fact by a command from Allah, and that is from the lesser chastisement for you my turn to their Lord, I am a manifest warner for you from Him, and the indicator of chastisement will rise before the planet’s arrival for you may guard against evil, won’t you keep it in mind? I swear for you by Allah Who created me and created you that the planet of chastisement has drew near your earth and it will have effects more that you expect from disasters of the chastisement, will it cause a remembrance to you? We belong to Allah and certainly we shall return to Him, verily if you denied then wait, I am (too) waiting with you.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .The Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4252

اقتباس المشاركة 4252 من موضوع يا بوش الأصغر وكافّة البشر فِرّوا مِن الله إليه واعلموا بأنّ الله شديد العقاب ..

- 1 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
    02 - رمضان - 1429 هـ
    02 - 09 - 2008 مـ
    12:16 صباحًا
    ( بحسب التقويم الرّسمي لأمّ القُرى )
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

يا بوش الأصغر وكافّة البشر فِرّوا مِن الله إليه واعلموا بأنّ الله شديد العقاب ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..

قال الله تعالى: {فَذَرْهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يُلَاقُوا يَوْمَهُمُ الَّذِي فِيهِ يُصْعَقُونَ ﴿٤٥﴾ يَوْمَ لَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ﴿٤٦﴾ وَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا عَذَابًا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٧﴾} [الطور].

وقال تعالى: {ظَهَرَ الْفَسَادُ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ أَيْدِي النَّاسِ لِيُذِيقَهُم بَعْضَ الَّذِي عَمِلُوا لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٤١﴾} [الروم].

وقال تعالى: {وَلَنُذِيقَنَّهُم مِّنَ الْعَذَابِ الْأَدْنَىٰ دُونَ الْعَذَابِ الْأَكْبَرِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٢١﴾} [السجدة].

وقال الله تعالى: {وَالْبَحْرِ الْمَسْجُورِ ﴿٦﴾ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ لَوَاقِعٌ ﴿٧﴾} [الطور].
    صدق الله العظيم.

يا بوش الأصغر وكافة البشر فِرّوا من الله إليه واعلموا بأنّ الله شديد العقاب ولا مَنجى ولا ملجأ منه إلّا إليه وسَلوهُ برحمته لينجيكم من عذابه.

ويا أيُّها الناس إنّي أريد لكم النجاة وليس الهلاك؛ يا أيُّها الناس صَدِّقوا الحقّ، وأقسم بربّ العالمين بأنّي المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّكم وجعل الله برهان الخلافة البيان الحقّ للقرآن.

يا أيُّها الناس إنّي أقسم لكم بالله ربّ العالمين بأنّكم دخلتم أشراط الساعة الكُبرى وأنتم في غفلةٍ مُعرِضون. يا أيُّها الناس أقسم لكم بربّ العالمين بأنّ طلوع الشمس من مغربها لَفي عصري وعصركم، ويتلو ذلك ظهوري بالحقّ عليكم وأنتم صاغرون.

يا أيُّها الناس أقسم بالله الواحد القهّار بأنّ كوكب العذاب اقترب مِن أرضكم وسوف يمرّ بجانبها فيُهلك الله مَن يشاء منكم فيعكس دوران الأرض وتطلع الشمس من مغربها في عهدي وعهدكم.

يا أيُّها الناس جادلوني بالقرآن العظيم، فإذا لَم أغلبكم بالحقّ منه فلستُ المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربِّكم وذلك لأنّ البيان الحقّ للقرآن قد جعله الله برهان الخلافة والقيادة عليكم، فإلى متى وأنتم تُعرِضون عن الحقّ؟ حتى تروا العذاب الأليم؟!

ويا أيُّها الناس، ليست الكوارث الطبيعيّة من الطبيعة فلا تُلحدوا بالله، فليست تلك كوارث الطبيعة تفعل ما تشاء؛ بل بأمرٍ من الله، وذلك من عذاب الله لعلكم ترجعون إلى ربِّكم إنّي لكم منه نذيرٌ مبينٌ، وسوف يرتفع مؤشر العذاب قبل وصول الكوكب لعلكم تتّقون، أفلا تعقلون؟ فأقسم لكم بالله الذي خلقني وخلقكم بأنّ كوكب العذاب اقترب من أرضكم وسوف يكون له تأثيرٌ أشدّ مِمَّا تتوقّعون من كوارث العذاب، فهل تُحدِث لكم ذكرى؟ وإنا لله وإنّا إليه لراجعون، فإن كذّبتم فانتظروا إنّي معكم من المنتظرين.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

12 - 09 - 1429 AH
    13 - 09 - 2008 AD
    11:50 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

{By the swollen sea!(6) Indeed your Lord’s chastisement will come to pass.(7)}

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

Allah the Most High said: {By the swollen sea!(6) The chastisement of your Lord will surely come to pass.(7)} [Al-Toor] 52:6-7
    Truthful Allah the Great
    { وَالْبَحْرِ الْمَسْجُورِ (6) إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ لَوَاقِعٌ (7) } صدق الله العظيم [الطور]

By the swollen sea! Which means the winds of chastisement which cause it to swell to inland, and that is from the signs of approaching to earth for the planet of chastisement as you know.

I advise you to acknowledge the Truth that the planet of chastisement is coming, no other way, and you know that, O Bush Jr. so do not hide this from the people I am a plain warner for you from Allah, if not; surely you will see what you call it by the natural disasters of what you did not expect.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4253

اقتباس المشاركة 4253 من موضوع يا بوش الأصغر وكافّة البشر فِرّوا مِن الله إليه واعلموا بأنّ الله شديد العقاب ..

- 2 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
    13 - رمضان - 1429 هـ
    13 - 09 - 2008 مـ
    11:50 مسـاءً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرّسمي لأُمّ القُرى )
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

{وَالْبَحْرِ الْمَسْجُورِ ﴿٦﴾ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ لَوَاقِعٌ ﴿٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، قال الله تعالى: {وَالْبَحْرِ الْمَسْجُورِ ﴿٦﴾ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ لَوَاقِعٌ ﴿٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الطور].

والبحر المسجور أي: الذي تسجره رياحُ العذاب إلى اليابسة، وذلك من علامات اقتراب كوكب العذاب من الأرض كما تعلمون.

وأنصحك أن تعترف بالحقّ وإنّ كوكب العذاب آتٍ لا محالة وأنت تعلم بذلك يا بوش الأصغر فلا تُخفي ذلك على البشر إنّي لك من الله نذيرٌ مبين، ما لم؛ فسوف ترى مِمّا تسمّيه بالكوارث الطبيعيّة ما لم تكونوا تحتسبون.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-10-2019, 08:42 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 19-09-2017, 06:33 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 23-04-2017, 08:04 PM
  4. مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 30-12-2016, 11:33 PM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-11-2013, 03:09 AM