Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 10 - 1432 AH
21 - 09 - 2011 AD
12:56 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..The divine wisdom of choosing the method of delivering the message

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets of Allah and His messengers and their righteous families and the followers to them with goodness till judgement day, after this..

my best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, here it is just manifest to you why the Imam Mahdi up to now did not deliver his explanatory-statement by sound and image, to the fact enemies of Allah whom desire to extinguish Allah’s light will do dubbing, so they would show my live image but the vice is not my voice (voice synchronization), then they would say with another voice against the Imam Mahdi what the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni did not say then they would publish their forgery in hundreds of sites, and we have cautioned this to the fact we saw that they write a statement then they attribute it to the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni while they know that they are forging against him and impersonating the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, but our website is the reference to the entire explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and whoever wanted the confirmation in anything he has to go back to the reference of the explanatory-statements (website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forum of the Islamic good news) and the fraudulence would be discovered if there is falsification in anything.

O my beloved best foremost supporters, by Allah I did not ever record my voice on the worldwide internet since the beginning Mahdi call for the worlds , and do you know why? That’s because Allah showed me to make dialogue with them and calling them in writing by the silent pen, and I did not know what is the wisdom that the dialogue should be in writing only I carried out the command of my Lord and He knows best and wisest. And the wisdom has cleared to me that the fact those who argue much can never interrupt the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad and he has no other way but to ponder and reflect in the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to manifest for him whether he speaks with Truth of He was of those who are players. By this method we upheld the argument against scholars of the nation with Truth of whom Allah made them gain knowledge about us, so many of them became puzzled whether Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi! And doubt become in their hearts that the Imam Nasser Mohammad is the Awaited Mahdi, what an excellent suspicion if certainty follows it, for that you did not find scholars of the nation issuing fatwa to their people that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not the Awaited Mahdi, and they did not announce to the Muslims not following Nasser Mohammad for the fact they found him speaks the Truth consequently they reserved themselves to (not) seduce the Muslims in regard Nasser Mohammad neither negatively nor positively, and they are still wavering in their doubt whether Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi or not the Awaited Mahdi!then we reply to them with Truth and say:
O community scholars of the nation, your problem is that you do not know how you recognize the True Awaited Mahdi when Allah sends him in fate that made absolute in the written Book, then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni gives you fatwa with Truth and we say: Come for you use the mind and logic and your minds will give you fatwa with Truth. Is it of sense and logic that Allah sends the Imam Mahdi sectarian ordering the people to follow the Shiites or from the Sunnis and Al-Jamaa then call the people to follow the Sunnis or of any other sects and parties, so he would call to follow them? The fact you have split your religion into sects and each party say that they upon the Truth, and each party believe that Allah will send the Imam Mahdi from their party to the fact they believe that they are upon the Truth while the other parties (will be) in hell-fire.

Then Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: Therefore, (he is) an evil Mahdi who comes following to one of the parties of the Muslims, by Allah he can not be able to unify their rank and unite their word even if the forged Mahdi of the Shiites added to his lifespan. O nation of Islam, don’t you use sense? But I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, and Allah’s curse upon who forged lies against Allah. Indeed, by Allah Whom there is no God other than Him, by no means and never that I follow your desires as long Iam alive, and do you know why? That’s because if I follow your falsifications then I be fanatic with any of your sects I surely would be of the chastised ones, I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant, so how can I follow your desires and I violate Allah’s command in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:105
{وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ وَأُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيم} [آل عمران:105].

{And hold fast by Allah’s rope altogether and be not disunited..} [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:103
{وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا} [آل عمران:103].

{Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way in ranks, as if they were a solid wall.} [Al-Suff] 61:4
{إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُمْ بُنْيَانٌ مَرْصُوصٌ} [الصف:4].

{And obey Allah and His Messenger and dispute not one with another, lest you get weak-hearted and your power depart..} [Al-Anfãl] 8:46
{وَأَطِيعُواْ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلاَ تَنَازَعُواْ فَتَفْشَلُواْ وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ} [الأنفال:46].
Truthful Allah the Great

?But you disputed and divided and your strength departs as your situation today, don’t you use sense

Therefore.. O community of Muslims.. O you who divided your religion into sects and each party rejoice with what they have, it was not for the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord that Allah sends him following to your desires, it is then he would not increase you except a new party if he make a sect for him as your Imams did who you selected them by yourselves, don’t you know that the cause of your split into sects and parties is the fatwa in sectarian pluralism in Allah’s religion and you followed the narration of the accursed-outcast satan that came to you from other than Allah and His messenger that the prophet (allegedly) said: [Dispute of my nation is a mercy], verily where is the mercy and where is the good in the dispute, don’t you understand? In fact satan wants you to disobey Allah what He commanded you in His decisive Book: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:105
{وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ وَأُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:105].

But I am the Awaited Mahdi for ratification in era of dialogue before the appearing, I announce prohibition of the pluralism of sects in the religion of Islam under any name, and I say: I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni an upright Muslim and I am not of the polytheists, I call all whom they split their religion into sects and parties of Muslims, Christians, Jews and the people altogether to an equitable word [among the worlds that we worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him and we do not associate with Him a thing, and that some of us shall not take others for intercessors between the hands of Allah. And you have to know that Allah is the Most Merciful (more so than all) who have mercy, so do not call anyone with Allah and you would never find a refuge other than with Him.

Perhaps one of scholars of the nation would like to interrupt me then say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, it is a must of dispute between scholars of the nation to the fact they are striving scholars and for that the seals his fatwa with his word: (If I got it right then it is from Allah and if I made a mistake then from me and satan)”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: who taught you that the fatwa in Allah’s religion by exerting-effort? Verily, come so we can teach you what is exerting-effort: it is the search for the Truth until the Truth seeker finds it with manifest knowledge and authority from Lord of the worlds, that does not bear the probability of doubt then he would call to the path of his Lord upon most-certain knowledge from Allah. But you follow conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth and you think the you are guided aright, don’t you understand?

O scholars of the Muslims and their nation, you surely find that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni announce to you the outcome of the dialogue between him and the nation’s scholars before the dialogue and says: Allow me to announce from now that you will find Nasser Mohammad is the one who is the dominant with the True authority from the decisive grand Quran, then it clears to you that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni did not say that out of arrogance; in fact because I know the most certain knowledge that I am truly the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I do not say of Allah and His messenger except the Truth without doubt nor suspicion, and you would never find that I say like you (say): If I got right then it is from Allah and if I made a mistake then it is from me and satan! I seek refuge in Allah that I be of those who say against Allah what they do not know; in fact, really I do not say of Allah except the Truth, won’t you have in mind?

Whoever denied from scholars of the Muslims he tried the dialogue with the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni at the global dialogue table (website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forum of the Islamic good news).

And here we are now at the end of the seventh year for the global Mahdi-ship call through the means of the worldwide internet, I call Muslims, Christians, Jews and the people altogether to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran in what you differed therein whether in the Torah, Gospel and the prophetic sunna surely you would never find the Awaited Mahdi disbelief only in what is contrary to the decisive Book of Allah the grand Quran whether it is in the Torah, Gospel and the prophetic sunna, then you find me hold fast with the decisive grand Quran when I find what is contrary to the decisive of it whether it is in the Torah, Gospel and the prophetic sunna for the fact I am the True Imam Mahdi I do not deny what came of Truth in the Torah, Gospel and the prophetic sunna, I only disbelieve in what came contrary in them altogether to the decisive grand Quran. And do you know why? That’s because the Torah, Gospel and the prophetic sunna are not guarded from alteration and falsification, the fact human satans from people of the Book alter Allah’s words in the Torah, and Gospel to think it is from Allah while it is not from Allah as Allah gave the humans fatwa about that in the decisive grand Book. And Allah the Most High said: {And there is certainly a party of them who lie about the Book that you may consider it to be (a part) of the Book while it is not (a part) of the Book; and they say, It is from Allah, while it is not from Allah; and they forge a lie against Allah while they know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:78
{وَإِنَّ مِنْهُمْ لَفَرِيقًا يَلْوُونَ أَلْسِنَتَهُم بِالْكِتَابِ لِتَحْسَبُوهُ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ وَيَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ}[آل عمران:78].

And Allah the Most High said: {Woe! then to those who write the Book with their hands then say, This is from Allah; so that they may take for it a small price. So woe! to them for what their hands write and woe! to them for what they earn.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:79
{فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ يَكْتُبُونَ الْكِتَابَ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَذَا مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ لِيَشْتَرُواْ بِهِ ثَمَناً قَلِيلاً فَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا كَتَبَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَوَيْلٌ لَّهُمْ مِّمَّا يَكْسِبُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:79].

Thus the human satans did alter the prophetic sunna of the explanatory-statement that the Muslims have and so they would be from the narrators of the narration. Allah the Most High said: {When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are indeed Allah’s messenger. And Allah knows you are indeed His messenger. And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.(1) They take shelter under their oaths, thus turning (others) from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they do.(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munãfeqoon] 63:1-2
{إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَ‌سُولُ اللَّـهِ وَاللَّـهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَ‌سُولُهُ وَاللَّـهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ ﴿١﴾ اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون].

And then Allah taught you how is their hindering (to others) away from Allah’s path that it is not by the sword; in fact most dangerous than smite of the sharpened swords; in fact so the would be of the narrators of the narrations in the prophetic sunna of the explanatory-statement by the tongue of His messenger although His Quran also the sunna of His explanatory-statement (indeed) all of it is from Allah, but if the explanatory-statement is contrary to one verse of His decisive Quran then know that this narration is forged from other than Allah as long it came contrary to one of the verses of His decisive Quran. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them by night wrote other than what you say, and Allah writes down what they write by night, so turn away from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs..(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:81-82
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَ‌زُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ‌ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِ‌ضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُ‌ونَ الْقُرْ‌آنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ‌ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرً‌ا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

But those who do not know that the narrations of His explanatory-statements is from Allah as the Quran from Allah they did not comprehend Allah’s fatwa in His decisive Quran that He made His decisive Quran is the reference to the sunna of His explanatory-statement to the fact His Quran and His explanatory-statement in the True narrations is from Allah. Confirming to Allah’s fatwa in His decisive Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {So when We recite it, follow its recitation.(18) Again on Us rests the explaining of it.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qeyãmah] 75:18-19
{فَإِذَا قَرَ‌أْنَاهُ فَاتَّبِعْ قُرْ‌آنَهُ ﴿١٨﴾ ثُمَّ إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا بَيَانَهُ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القيامة].

O community of Muslims, Christians, Jews and the people altogether, I am indeed the Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah on earth over you I seek to achieve the worldwide peace between the human nations and to the peaceful coexistence between the Muslims and the disbeliever, and I been commanded to do justice between you altogether, and that I should not force you upon belief, and only we call you to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, upon most certain knowledge from Allah, so whoever wills let him believe and whoever will let him disbelief, there is no conflict between us and you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {To this call (others), and be steadfast as you are commanded, and follow not their low desires, and say: I believe in what Allah has revealed of the Book, and I am commanded to do justice between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. For us are our deeds; and for you your deeds. There is no conflict between us and you. Allah will gather us together, and to Him is the eventual coming.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:15
{فَلِذَلِكَ فَادْعُ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَآ أُمِرْتَ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَآءَهُمْ وَقُلْ ءَامَنتُ بِمَآ أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ وَأُمِرْتُ لأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ لَنَآ أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ لا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:15].

And I been commanded to life the injustice of man against his fellow man, and to take from their wealth of the rich Muslims and disbelievers a known right so I give it to the poor of the Muslims and the disbelievers equally without discrimination for a Muslim against the disbeliever nor racism surely all of you are from Adam and Adam is (made) of clay, so keep your duty to Allah — O possessors of understanding-minds, so if you refuse I am surely warning you from planet Saqar that passes over the humans on a night that precedes the daylight, a night of appearing of the Awaited Mahdi with a sign from sky that their necks remains bent for Allah’s khalifa from its horror or Allah afflicts you with chastisement besides that from an asteroid of Al-Rajfa (earthquake) besides that. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Leave them then till they meet that day of theirs wherein they are smitten with punishment;(45) The day when their struggle will avail them naught, nor will they be helped.(46) And surely for those who do wrong there is a chastisement besides that; but most of them know not.(47)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Toor] 52:45-47
{فَذَرْ‌هُمْ حَتَّىٰ يُلَاقُوا يَوْمَهُمُ الَّذِي فِيهِ يُصْعَقُونَ ﴿٤٥﴾ يَوْمَ لَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٤٦﴾ وَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا عَذَابًا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ‌هُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الطور].

Perhaps one of my beloved best foremost supporters would like to interrupt me then say: “O my Imam, do this means that Lenin comet is real, it would chastise the wrongdoers on the date 26-9-2011?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him and I say Allah the Most High said: {Say: I know not whether that which you are promised is nigh or if my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:25
{قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِي أَقَرِيبٌ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُ رَبِّي أَمَدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الجن:25].

And only I the Awaited Mahdi warn the humans that they entered the era of the major conditions of the Hour, and that the sun overtook the moon, and I warn them from the earthquake (Al-Rajfa) and the planet Saqar (Nibiru) after that night where the night precedes the daylight (Mecca time), and I warn them from their fatwa about the cause of Allah’s chastisement then they say it only nature’s wrath! Let them know that nature gets angry from Allah’s wrath against them so it would destroy them with Allah’s permission and it should not be for the heaven and the earth to disobey Allah then it would kill a human being without a permission from Allah for the fact it fears Allah and it obeys His command the Exalted Most High. And Allah the Most High said: {Then He directed Himself to the heaven and it was a vapor, so He said to it and to the earth: Come both, willingly or unwillingly. They both said: We come willingly.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:11
{ثُمَّ اسْتَوَى إِلَى السَّمَاءِ وَهِيَ دُخَانٌ فَقَالَ لَهَا وَلِلْأَرْضِ اِئْتِيَا طَوْعًا أَوْ كَرْهًا قَالَتَا أَتَيْنَا طَائِعِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:11].

How great is the disbelief of those who refer natural disasters to natural instabilities without a command of Allah the One, the Supreme, those are as cattle in fact they are more astray on path. O our Allah, decide between s and satans among jinn and mankind with justice and You are the Best of deciders.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and whoever followed them with goodness till judgement day, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa in the earth; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?4401

اقتباس المشاركة 22587 من موضوع الحكمة الإلهية في اختيار طريقة التبليغ ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
22 - 10 - 1432 هـ
21 - 09 - 2011 مـ
12:56 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=22585

الحكمة الإلهيّة في اختيار طريقة التبليغ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله وآلهم الطيّبين والتابعين لهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أما بعد..

أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، وها هو قد تبيَّن لكم لماذا لم يقم الإمام المهدي إلى حدّ الآن بإلقاء بيانه بالصوت والصورة؛ كون أعداء الله الذين يريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله سوف يقومون بالدبلجة فيظهروا لي صورتي الحيّة ولكن بصوت غير صوتي، ومن ثم يقولون على الإمام المهدي بصوت آخر ما لم يقله الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني، ومن ثمّ يقومون بنشر افترائهم في مئات المواقع، وقد حذَّرنا ذلك كوننا رأيناهم يقومون بكتابة بيانٍ ومن ثم ينسبونه للإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وهم يعلمون أنّهم يفترون عليه وينتحلون شخصيّة الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، ولكنّ موقعنا هو المرجع لكافة بيانات الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني، ومن أراد التأكّد في أيّ شيءٍ فعليه بالرجوع لمرجعيّة البيانات
(موقع الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني منتديات البشرى الإسلامية) وسوف يُكْتَشَفُ التزوير لو كان هناك تزويرٌ في أيّ شيءٍ.

ويا أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، وتالله ما قمت بتسجيل صوتي قط في الإنترنت العالميّة منذ بداية الدعوة المهديّة للعالمين، وهل تدرون لماذا؟ وذلك لأنّ الله أراني أن أقوم بمحاورتهم ودعوتهم كتابيّاً بالقلم الصامت، ولم أكن أعلم ما هي الحكمة أن يكون الحوار كتابةً غير أنّي نفّذت أمر ربّي وهو أعلم وأحكم، وقد تبَّينت لي الحكمة من ذلك كون كثيرو الجدل لن يستطيعوا مقاطعة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد وليس له إلا أن يتدبّر ويتفكّر في بيان الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني ليتبيّن له هل ينطق بالحقّ أم كان من اللاعبين؟ وبهذه الطريقة أقمنا على علماء الأمّة الحجّة بالحقّ ممّن أظهرهم الله على أمرنا فصار في حيرةٍ كثيرٌ منهم هل ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر؟ وأصبح الشك في قلوبهم أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد هو المهديّ المنتظَر ونِعمَ الشكّ لو يتلوه اليقين، ولذلك لم تجدوا علماء الأمّة يُفتون شعوبهم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني ليس المهديّ المنتظَر ولم يعلنوا للمسلمين عدم اتِّباع ناصر محمد كونهم وجدوه ينطق بالحقّ، ولذلك تَحَفَّظوا أن يُفتوا المسلمين في شأن ناصر محمد لا سلباً ولا إيجاباً، ولا يزالون في ريبهم يتردّدون هل ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر أم ليس المهديّ المنتظَر؟ ومن ثم نردّ عليهم بالحقّ ونقول:
يا معشر علماء الأمّة إنّ مشكلتكم هي أنّكم لا تعلمون كيف تعرفون المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ إذا بعثه الله في قدره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور، ومن ثم يفتيكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني بالحقّ ونقول: تعالوا لتستخدموا العقل والمنطق وسوف تفتيكم عقولكم بالحقّ، فهل من العقل والمنطق أن يبعث الله الإمام المهدي متشيِّعاً ويأمر الناس باتّباع الشيعة أو يبعثه من السُّنة والجماعة فيدعو الناس إلى اتّباع السُّنة أو من أيّ المذاهب والفرق الأخرى فيدعو إلى اتّباعهم؟ كونكم قد فرقتم دينكم شيعاً وكلّ فرقةٍ تقول إنّها على الحقّ وكلّ فرقةٍ تعتقد أنّ الله سوف يبعث الإمام المهدي من طائفتهم كونهم يعتقدون أنّهم الذين على الحقّ والفرق الأخرى في النار.

ومن ثم يردّ عليكم ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: إذاً بئس المهديّ الذي يأتي متَّبعاً لإحدى فرق المسلمين، وتالله لا يستطيع أن يوحّد صفهم ويجمع كلمتهم حتى لو تعمَّر عمر مهدي الشيعة المفترى، أفلا تعقلون يا أمّة الإسلام؟ ولكنّي المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد ولعنة الله على من افترى على الله كذباً، ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لا ولن أتّبع أهواءكم ما دمتُ حيّاً، وهل تدرون لماذا؟ وذلك لأنّي لو أتّبع افتراءكم فأتعصّب مع أيٍّ من مذاهبكم فسوف أكون من المعذّبين، وأعوذ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين فكيف أتّبع أهواءكم وأخالف أمر الله في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى:
{
وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿١٠٥} [آل عمران].

{
وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّـهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا} [آل عمران:103].

{
إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُم بُنْيَانٌ مَّرْصُوصٌ ﴿٤} [الصف].

{
وَأَطِيعُوا اللَّـهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلَا تَنَازَعُوا فَتَفْشَلُوا وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ} [الأنفال:46].
صدق الله العظيــــــم

ولكنّكم اختلفتم وتفرّقتم وذهبت ريحُكم كما هو حالكم اليوم، أفلا تعقلون؟

إذاً يا معشر المسلمين، يا من فرّقتم دينكم شيعاً وكلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون، ما كان للإمام المهدي الحقّ من ربّكم أن يبعثه الله متَّبعاً لأهوائكم إذاً لما زادكم إلا فرقةً جديدةً لو يجعل له مذهباً كما يفعل أئِمّتكم الذين اصطفيتموهم من عند أنفسكم، أفلا تعلمون أنَّ سبب تفرّقكم إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ هي الفتوى بالتعدديّة المذهبيّة في دين الله واتَّبعتم حديث الشيطان الرجيم جاءكم من عند غير الله ورسوله عن النبي أنّه قال:
[اختلاف أمتي رحمة]، فأين الرحمة وأين الخير في الاختلاف أفلا تتّقون؟ بل يريد الشيطان أن تعصوا الله ما أمركم في محكم كتابه:
{وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿١٠٥} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

ولكنّي الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر للتصديق في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور أعلن بتحريم التعدّديّة المذهبيّة في دين الإسلام تحت أيّ مسمى، وأقول: إنّي الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني حنيفاً مسلماً وما أنا من المشركين، أدعو كافة الذين فرّقوا دينهم شيعاً من المسلمين والنصارى واليهود والناس أجمعين إلى كلمةٍ سواءٍ بين العالمين أن نعبد الله وحده لا نشرك به شيئاً ولا يتّخذ بعضنا بعضاً شفعاء بين يدي الله، واعلموا أنّ الله هو أرحم الراحمين فلا تدعوا مع الله أحداً ولن تجدوا لكم من دونه ملتحداً.

ولربّما يودّ أحد علماء الأمّة أن يقاطعني فيقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني إنّه لا بدّ من الاختلاف بين علماء الأمّة كونهم علماء مجتهدون ولذلك تجد العالِم يختم فتواه بقوله فإن أصبتُ فمن الله وإن أخطأت فمن نفسي والشيطان!"، ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد وأقول: ومن علَّمكم أنّ الفتوى في دين الله بالاجتهاد؟ فتعالوا نعلمكم
ما هو الاجتهاد: إنّه البحث عن الحقّ حتى يجده الباحث عن الحقّ بعلمِ وسلطانِ مبينِ من ربّ العالمين لا يحتمل الشكّ ومن ثمّ يدعو إلى سبيل ربّه على بصيرةٍ من الله، ولكنّكم تتّبعون الظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئاً وتحسبون أنّكم مهتدون، أفلا تعقلون؟

ويا علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم إنّكم تجدون أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني يعلن لكم نتيجة الحوار بينه وبين علماء الأمّة من قبل الحوار ويقول: اسمحوا لي أن أعلن ومن الآن أنّكم سوف تجدون ناصر محمد هو المُهيمن بسلطان الحقّ من محكم القرآن العظيم، ومن ثمّ يتبيَّن لكم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني لم يقل ذلك غرورا بل لأنّي أعلم علم اليقين أنّي حقاً الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد لا أقول على الله ورسوله إلا الحقّ لا شك ولا ريب، ولن تجدوا أنّي أقول مثلكم فإن أصبتُ فمن الله وإن أخطأت فمن نفسي والشيطان! وأعوذ بالله أن أكون من الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون؛ بل حقيق لا أقول على الله غير الحقّ، أفلا تذكرون؟

ومن كذّب من علماء المسلمين جرَّب الحوار مع المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني في طاولة الحوار العالمية
( موقع الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني منتديات البشرى الإسلامية).

وها نحن الآن في نهاية السنة السابعة للدعوة المهديّة العالميّة عبر وسيلة الإنترنت العالميّة، أدعو المسلمين والنصارى واليهود والناس أجمعين إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم فيما اختلفتم فيه في التوراة والإنجيل والسُّنة النّبويّة، فلن تجدوا أنّ المهديّ المنتظَر يكفر إلا بما خالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم سواءً يكون في التوراة والإنجيل والسُّنّة النّبويّة، ومن ثم تجدوني أعتصم بمحكم القرآن العظيم حين أجد ما يخالف لمُحكمه سواءً يكون في التوراة والإنجيل والسُّنة النّبويّة كوني الإمام المهدي الحقّ لا أنكر ما جاء من الحقّ في التوراة والإنجيل والسُّنة النّبويّة وإنّما أكفر بما خالف فيهم جميعاً لمحكم القرآن العظيم. وهل تدرون لماذا؟ وذلك لأنّ التوراة والإنجيل وسُنَّة البيان النّبويّة ليست محفوظات من التحريف والتزييف، كون شياطين البشر من أهل الكتاب يحرِّفون كلام الله في التوراة والإنجيل لَتحسبوه من عند الله وما هو من عند الله كما أفتاكم الله بذلك في محكم القرآن العظيم، وقال الله تعالى:
{
وَإِنَّ مِنْهُمْ لَفَرِيقًا يَلْوُونَ أَلْسِنَتَهُم بِالْكِتَابِ لِتَحْسَبُوهُ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّـهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّـهِ وَيَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٧٨} [آل عمران].

وقال الله تعالى:
{
فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ يَكْتُبُونَ الْكِتَابَ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَـٰذَا مِنْ عِندِ اللَّـهِ لِيَشْتَرُوا بِهِ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا ۖ فَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا كَتَبَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا يَكْسِبُونَ ﴿٧٩} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وكذلك قام شياطين البشر بتحريف سُنَّة البيان النّبويّة لدى المسلمين وحتى يكونوا من رواة الأحاديث، قال الله تعالى:
{إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَ‌سُولُ اللَّـهِ وَاللَّـهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَ‌سُولُهُ وَاللَّـهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ ﴿١﴾ اتَّخَذُوا أَيْمَانَهُمْ جُنَّةً فَصَدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ إِنَّهُمْ سَاءَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المنافقون].

ومن ثمّ علمكم الله كيفيّة صدّهم عن سبيل الله أنّه ليس بالسيف بل بما هو أشدّ خطراً من ضرب السيوف المهنّدة؛ بل ليكونوا من رواة الأحاديث في سُنّة البيان النبويّة على لسان رسوله برغم أنّ قرآنه وسُنّة بيانه جميعهم من عند الله، ولكن إذا خالف بيانه لإحدى آيات محكم قرآنه فعلّمكم الله أنّ ذلك الحديث مفترى من عند غير الله ما دام جاء مخالفاً لإحدى آيات محكم قرآنه، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَ‌زُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ‌ الَّذِي تَقُولُ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ فَأَعْرِ‌ضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُ‌ونَ الْقُرْ‌آنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ‌ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرً‌ا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

ولكن الذين لا يعلمون أنّ أحاديث بيانه هي من عند الله كما القرآن من عند الله لم يفقهوا فتوى الله في محكم قرآنه أنّه جعل محكم قرآنه هو المرجع لسُنّة بيانه كون قرآنه وسُنّة بيانه في الأحاديث الحقّ هي من عند الله، تصديقاً لفتوى الله في محكم قرآنه في قوله الله تعالى:
{فَإِذَا قَرَ‌أْنَاهُ فَاتَّبِعْ قُرْ‌آنَهُ ﴿١٨﴾ ثُمَّ إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا بَيَانَهُ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القيامة].

ويا معشر المسلمين والنصارى واليهود والناس أجمعين إنّي المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض عليكم أسعى إلى تحقيق السلام العالمي بين شعوب البشر وإلى التعايش السلمي بين المسلم والكافر وأمرتُ لأعدل بينكم أجمعين وأن لا أكرهكم على الإيمان وإنّما ندعوكم إلى عباده الله وحده لا شريك له على بصيرة من الله، فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر لا حجة بيننا وبينكم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{
فَلِذَٰلِكَ فَادْعُ ۖ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۖ وَقُلْ آمَنتُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ مِن كِتَابٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّـهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ ۖ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّـهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ ﴿١٥} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

وأمرتُ أن أرفع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان وأن آخذ من أموال أغنياء المسلمين والكافرين حقّاً معلوماً فأعطيها لفقراء المسلمين والكافرين بالسّويَّة من غير تفريق لمسلمٍ على كافرٍ ولا تميّز عنصري فكُلّكُم من آدم وآدم من تراب، فاتّقوا الله يا أولي الألباب، فإن أبَيتُم فإنّي أحذِّركم من كوكب سقر اللواحة للبشر ليلة يسبق الليل النهار ليلة ظهور المهديّ المنتظَر بآيةٍ من السماء تظلّ أعناقكم من هولها لخليفة الله خاضعين أو يُصِبكم الله بعذاب دون ذلك من كويكب الراجفة دون ذلك، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَذَرْ‌هُمْ حَتَّىٰ يُلَاقُوا يَوْمَهُمُ الَّذِي فِيهِ يُصْعَقُونَ ﴿٤٥﴾ يَوْمَ لَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُمْ كَيْدُهُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٤٦﴾ وَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا عَذَابًا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ‌هُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الطور].

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحد أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار فيقول: "يا إمامي فهل هذا يعني أنّ مذنَّب لينين حقيقة يعذب الذين ظلموا في تاريخ 26-9-2011 ؟" ومن ثم يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول قال الله تعالى:
{
قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِي أَقَرِيبٌ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُ رَبِّي أَمَدًا ﴿٢٥} صدق الله العظيم [الجن].

وإنّما أنا المهديّ المنتظَر أحذّر البشر أنّهم في عصر أشراط الساعة الكبر وأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر وأحذِّرهم من الراجفة وكوكب سقر من بعد ذلك ليلة يسبق الليل النهار، وأحذِّرهم من فتواهم عن سبب عذاب الله ومن ثم يقولون إنّما هو غضب الطبيعة! فليعلموا أنّ الطبيعة تغضب من غضب الله عليهم فتدمّرهم بإذن الله، ولا ينبغي للسماء والأرض أن تعصي الله فتقتل إنساناً بغير إذن من الله كونها تخشى الله وتطيع أمره تعالى، وقال الله تعالى:
{
ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ وَهِيَ دُخَانٌ فَقَالَ لَهَا وَلِلْأَرْضِ ائْتِيَا طَوْعًا أَوْ كَرْهًا قَالَتَا أَتَيْنَا طَائِعِينَ ﴿١١} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

فما أعظم كفر الذين يسندون الكوارث الطبيعية إلى تقلّبات الطبيعة من غير أمرٍ من الله الواحد القهار؛ أولئك كالأنعام بل هم أضلّ سبيلاً، اللهم افتح بيننا وبين الشياطين من الجنّ والإنس بالحقّ وأنت خير الفاتحين.

وسلام ٌعلى المرسَلين ومن تبِعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين ..
خليفة الله في الأرض؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..