Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

29 - 05 - 1430 AH
24 - 05 - 2009 AD
08:35 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

A false narration: [Whoever held firm with my sunna at the corruption of my nation surely, for him the reward of one hundred martyrs]

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My honorable brother, the false narration: [Whoever held firm with my sunna at the corruption of my nation surely, for him the reward of one hundred martyrs] lies and forgery, only they want from this is the holding firm with the sunna and leaving the Quran, because they can place the forgery in the sunna then they would lead you astray through it, but Mohammad messenger of Allah did not split between Allah’s Book and the True sunna in the fatwa of holding firm with the Truth, it is in narration of Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [I left you while with you Allah’s Book and my sunna that if you held firm with it surely you would never go astray after me ever] Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.
[ تركتم فيكم ما أن تمسكم به فلن تضلوا بعدي أبداً كتاب الله وسُنتي ]

Any narration you find it urges holding firm in the sunna alone without mentioning Allah’s Book then know that it is inserted narration; in fact the True call is to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger except what’s of it is contrary to the decisive Quran surely it is false being forged.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Brother of supporters of Mohammad messenger of Allah from the Muslims; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1955

اقتباس المشاركة 6445 من موضوع هذا حديثٌ باطلٌ ومُفترى على النّبيّ صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
29 - 05 - 1430 هـ
24 - 05 - 2009 مـ
08:35 مســاءً
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

هذا حديثٌ باطلٌ ومُفترى على النّبيّ صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين، أخي الكريم إنّ الحديث الباطل:
[من تمسك بسنتي عند فساد أمتي فله أجر مائة شهيد] كذبٌ وافتراءٌ، وإنّما يريدون من ذلك التمسّكُ بالسُّنة وترك القرآن، لأنّهم يستطيعون أن يضعوا الافتراء في السُّنة فيضلّونكم عن طريقها، ولكنّ محمداً رسول الله لم يُفرّق بين كتاب الله والسّنة الحَقّ، والحديث الحَقّ في فتوى التمسّك بالحقِّ هو في حديث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
[ تركت فيكم ما أن تمسكتم به فلن تضلّوا بعدي أبداً كتاب الله وسُنتي ]
صدق محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

وأيُّ حديثٍ تجده يحثّ على السُّنة وحدها والتمسّك بها دون أن يذكر كتاب الله فاعلم أنّه حديثٌ موضوعٌ؛ بل الدعوة الحَقّ إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحَقّ إلا ما خالف منها لمحكم القرآن فهو باطلٌ مُفترًى.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
أخو أنصارِ محمدٍ رسول الله من المسلمين؛ الإمامُ المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..