الموضوع: (Number of the servants in the kingdom of the Worshiped Lord)

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
  1. افتراضي (Number of the servants in the kingdom of the Worshiped Lord)

- 1 -

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

(Number of the servants in the kingdom of the Worshiped Lord)

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes to the All Merciful as a servant.(93) Certainly He calculated them, and has numbered them all one by one.(94)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:93-94
    بسم الله الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ {إِنْ كُلُّ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَبْدًا (93) لَقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا(94)} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].
    The first number in the count in the computation in the Book is: {One}, surely He is the first One, nothing before Him, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures! Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: He, Allah, is One.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ikhlãs] 112:1
    { قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ } صدق الله العظيم [الإخلاص:1].
    Although these figures are a huge number but worthless unless with the presence of: {Allah, is One.}, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High above what they associate (with Him) beyond measures!
    {اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ}
    1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    Allah’s peace be upon you my beloved best foremost supporters, let us examine your intelligence and the intelligence of the searchers for the Truth altogether, so who is the one among you can bring to us the value of this above number? And if you could not then I promise you with Allah’s will to explain it fully from the Book in details, surely that is the count-number of population of servants in the kingdom of the heaven and the earth in the secrets of the computation in the decisive Book, as well it has relation with Allah’s most fair names, the one hundred names.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?3400

اقتباس المشاركة 15238 من موضوع عدد العبيد في ملكوت الربّ المعبود..

- 1 -
    (
    عدد العبيد في ملكوت الربّ المعبود )

بسم الله الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ {إِن كُلُّ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَـٰنِ عَبْدًا ﴿٩٣لَّقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا ﴿٩٤} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

وأوّل رقمٍ في العدد في الحساب في الكتاب هو:
    {أَحَدٌ}، فهو الأوّل ليس قبله شيء سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    { قُلْ هُوَ اللَّـهُ أَحَدٌ ﴿١} صدق الله العظيم [الإخلاص].
    برغم أنّ هذه الأرقام هائلة العدد ولكن لا قيمة لها إلا بوجود
    { اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ }، سبحانه عمّا يشركون وتعالى علواً كبيراً.

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

سلامُ الله عليكم أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، فلنختبر ذكاءكم وذكاء الباحثين عن الحقّ جميعاً، فمَنْ منكم يستطيع أن يأتينا كم قدر هذا الرقم أعلاه؟ وإذا لم تستطيعوا فإنّي أعِدُكم بإذن الله أن أفصّله من الكتاب تفصيلاً، فذلك هو تعداد سكان العبيد في ملكوت السماوات والأرض في أسرار الحساب في محكم الكتاب، وكذلك له علاقة بأسماء الله الحسنى المائة اسم .

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Since that Ebrahieem my beloved in Allah’s love, was the first of the foremost in the quick response but he replied to us with Truth by 1% of the answer that is his word in what follows:

اقتباس المشاركة :
    (We see in the above number 99 zeros after 1, so the sum of 99 and 1 is the number of Allah’s most fair names = 100)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    End of quote

You spoke truthfully my brother Ebraheem and we give you one out of ten, and you have to repeat again time after time until you reply with the answer that is more explanatory on a condition that none of the supporters or the searchers has preceded ahead of you in the response to us with the same answer itself, and that does not mean we prohibit you to mention replies of each other in the replies, God forbid, but when a point is in a reply has already been mentioned then it is an acknowledgement from him with the answer of his fellow brother but we do not give him a credit for it; in fact the credit is for his fellow brother who is the first, if it is a correct answer, and know that this test is for expanding your education my beloved ones in Allah’s love, and we have a far reaching wisdom with Truth.

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة 15239 من موضوع عدد العبيد في ملكوت الربّ المعبود..

- 2 -
    (

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    وبما أنَّ حبيبي في الله إبراهيم كان أوّل السابقين في سرعة الردّ ولكنّه ردّ علينا بالحقّ بنسبة 1% من الإجابة وذلك قوله بما يلي:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    ( نرى في الرقم أعلاه 99 صفراً بعد 1 فمجموع 99 و 1 هو عدد أسماء الله الحسنى = 100 )
    انتهى الاقتباس
    انتهى

وصدقت أخي إبراهيم ونعطيك واحداً على عشرة، ولك الحقّ أن تعيد الكرّة بعد الكرّة حتى تردّ بإجابةٍ أكثر بياناً شرط أن لا يكون سبقك بها أحدُ الأنصار أو الباحثين بالردّ علينا بذات الإجابة، ولا يعني ذلك أنّنا نحرّم عليكم ذكر إجابات بعضكم بعضاً في الردود حاشا لله، ولكن حين تكون نقطةٌ في الردّ سبق ذكرها فهو اعتراف منه بإجابة أخيه ولكنّنا لا نعطيه عليها درجةً بل الدّرجة لأخيه الذي سبق بها إن كانت إجابةً صحيحةً، واعلموا أنَّ هذا اختبار لتوسيع ثقافتكم أحبّتي في الله، ولنا حكمة من ذلك بالغة بالحقّ.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and all the Muslims till Judgement day, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved supporters, peace be upon us and upon Allah’s righteous servants, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Although that there are mistakes in the replies but no blame against you at all; in fact we release for you the race in reflecting and pondering and the continuous search, then you download what you attained it of answers as replies on the question of Imam Mahdi the humble to you and the mighty against your enemy, and I am your teacher of that which my Lord taught me, for that I repeat the permission with Allah's permission and I am unleashing the race without limits nor restrictions, do you know why we did not prohibit that to you in these replies which concerns this question? To the fact, your answers are not fatwas for the worlds; in fact a reply for the question as an attempt for answering it and you did not intend that your replies to be fatwas for the worlds; but you know that behind you an Imam will dominate over you and the entire scholars of the nation with manifest authority of knowledge, and for that you have to strive in searching for the reply for this True question with all educational means.

Otherwise I have a comment on two of the supporters they are my beloved in Allah’s love Ebraheem who sees that there must be a presence of creations in order to be known the value of the Creator! Then I say: No, my beloved in Allah’s love, in fact Allah glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures, (He is sufficient) with His belief in HimSelf being above need of His creation altogether. Look at Allah’s name {the Believer}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:23.
    {الْمُؤْمِنُ} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر:23].

The question that comes up: What Allah glory be to Him, means to name HimSelf: {the Believer}? And you find the answer in the decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah bears witness that there is no god but He,}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:18
    {الْمُؤْمِنُ}
    {شَهِدَ اللّهُ أنّه لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:18].

Then it clears to you intended from one of Allah most fair names {the Believer} glory be to Him! which means the Believer in HimSelf so He testified with the word of monotheism. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah bears witness that there is no god but He,}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:18
    {الْمُؤْمِنُ}
    {شَهِدَ اللّهُ أنّه لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:18].

Since that I am the Imam Mahdi ready for the dialogue with the entire parties whether the atheists or polytheists, surely we are as a watchful tower against them with Allah’s permission, indeed that there are verses in the Book of law but it has limits in the explanatory-statement of applying, and it should not be for the Imam Mahdi to apply it without limits to the fact if I continue in applying it until when it passes the allowed limits for that verse then here I will get out from the straight path if I did. I give you an example on that the word of Allah the Most High: {Or were they created without a (creative) agency? Or are they the creators?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Toor] 52:35
    {أَمْ خُلِقُوا مِنْ غَيْرِ شَيْءٍ أَمْ هُمُ الْخَالِقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الطور:35].

From here we deduce Allah’s fatwa with Truth that for each and every action there is an actor[/U], but manifesting this verse ends at Sidar-Tree the farthest (destination), verily it should not be for us to surpass the explanatory-statement of it (beyond) Sidra-Tree the farthest point, the fact what is after the Truth except falsehood; for the fact the law of this verse (has to) accomplish applying it on the creations from the biggest thing of Allah’s creation; “Sidra-Tree” till “the atom” that there is an actor for each action for what is below the Creator glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures, so when we reach manifesting this verse till Sidra-tree the farthest destination which it is the word of Allah the Most High: {Or were they created without a (creative) agency (Creator)? Or are they the creators?}, then we say: Thus Sidra-Tree the farthest destination; it should not be for it to be created without a Creator behind it and He is Allah Lord of the worlds, then applying the law of this verse ends at Sidra-Tree the farthest point to the fact manifesting this is only applied on the creations what is below Allah, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures; in fact thinking with mind and logic ends at Sidra-Tree the farthest point indeed one can never think about how is Allah’s physical-Self, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures, as well the sight is unable of perceiving, it would never endure seeing Allah’s (physical) Self, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures.
    {أَمْ خُلِقُوا مِنْ غَيْرِ شَيْءٍ أَمْ هُمُ الْخَالِقُونَ}

In any case, there are answers for the supporters has in it a thing of Truth and that indicates their intelligence, and one of them was about to reach to two out of ten.

.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة 15240 من موضوع عدد العبيد في ملكوت الربّ المعبود..

- 3 -
    (

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم وجميع المسلمين إلى يوم الدين، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أحبّتي الأنصار، السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين..

فبرغم أنّه يوجد أخطاءٌ في الردود ولكن لا تثريب عليكم مطلقاً؛ بل نطلق لكم العنان في التفكّر والتدبّر والبحث المستمر، ومن ثم تدلون بما حصلتم عليه من إجابات كردودٍ على سؤال الإمام المهديّ الذليل عليكم العزيز على عدّوكم، وإنّي معلّمكم ممّا علّمني ربّي، ولذلك فإنّي أكرّر الإذن بإذن الله ومُطْلِقُ لكم العنان بلا حدودٍ وبلا قيودٍ، وهل تدرون لماذا لم نحرّم عليكم ذلك في هذه الردود التي تخصّ هذا السؤال؟ لكون لم تكن إجاباتكم فتاوى للعالمين؛ بل ردّاً على السؤال كمحاولة للإجابة عليه ولم تقصدوا أن تكون ردودكم فتوى للعالمين؛ بل تعلمون أنّ من ورائكم إماماً سوف يهيمن عليكم وعلى كافة علماء الأمّة بسلطان العلم المبين، ولذلك فيجب عليكم الاجتهاد بالبحث عن الإجابة لهذا السؤال الحقّ بكل الوسائل الثقافية.

غير أن لي تعليقٌ على اثنين من الأنصار وهم حبيبي في الله إبراهيم الذي يرى أنّه لا بدّ من وجود الخلق لكي تُعرف قيمة الخالق! فأقول: كلا حبيبي في الله؛ بل الله سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً غنيّ بإيمانه بنفسه عن خلقه جميعاً، فانظر إلى الاسم الله:
    {الْمُؤْمِنُ} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر:23].

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فما يقصد الله سبحانه أنّ يسمي نفسه:
    {الْمُؤْمِنُ}؟ وتجدون الجواب في محكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى: {شَهِدَ اللّهُ أنّه لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:18].

ومن ثم يتبيّن لكم المقصود من أحد أسماء الله الحسنى
    {الْمُؤْمِنُ} سبحانه ! أي المؤمن بنفسه فشهد بكلمة التوحيد، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {شَهِدَ اللّهُ أنّه لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:18].

وبما أنّني الإمام المهديّ جاهزٌ لحوار كافة الأطياف سواء الملحدين أو المشركين فنحن لهم لبالمرصاد بإذن الله، ألا وإنّه لتوجد آياتٌ في الكتاب ناموسٌ ولكنّها ذات حدودٍ في بيان التطبيق ولا ينبغي للإمام المهديّ أن يطبّقها بلا حدودٍ لكوني لو استمرُّ في تطبيقها حتى إذا تجاوزت الحدود المسموحة لتلك الآية فهنا سوف أخرج عن الصراط المستقيم إن فعلت.

وأضرب لكم على ذلك مثل قول الله تعالى:
    {أَمْ خُلِقُوا مِنْ غَيْرِ شَيْءٍ أَمْ هُمُ الْخَالِقُونَ ﴿٣٥} صدق الله العظيم [الطور]، ومن هنا نستنبط فتوى الله بالحقّ أنّ لكلّ فعلٍ فاعلٌ، ولكن بيان هذه الآية ينتهي بسدرة المنتهى فلا ينبغي لنا أن نتجاوز ببيانها سدرةَ المنتهى كونه ما بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال لكون ناموس هذه الآية يتمّ تطبيقه على الخلائق من أكبر شيء خلقه الله "السدرة" إلى "الذرة" بأنّ لكل فعلٍ فاعلٌ ما دون الخالق سبحانه وتعالى علوّاً كبيراً، فإذا وصلنا ببيان هذه الآية إلى سدرة المنتهى وهي قول الله تعالى: {أَمْ خُلِقُوا مِنْ غَيْرِ شَيْءٍ أَمْ هُمُ الْخَالِقُونَ}، من ثم نقول: وكذلك سدرة المنتهى لا ينبغي لها أن تُخلق من غير خالق وراءها وهو الله ربّ العالمين، ومن ثم ينتهي عند سدرة المنتهى تطبيق ناموس هذه الآية كون بيان هذه إنّما يُطبّق على الخلائق ما دون الخالق سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً؛ بل وكذلك ينتهي عند سدرة المنتهى التفكير بالعقل والمنطق فلن يستطيع أن يتفكّر عن كيفية ذات الله سبحانه وتعالى علوّاً كبيراً، وكذلك يعجز البصر عن الإدراك فلن يتحمّل رؤية ذات الله سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً.

وعلى كل حالٍ توجد إجاباتٌ للأنصار فيها شيء من الحقّ ويدل ذلك على ذكائهم، وأحدُهم كاد أن يصل إلى اثنين من عشرة.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon his virtuous family- and all supporter of Allah the One, the Supreme till the last day, and I salute the best salutation..

My beloved best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, my beloved Truth seekers from the entire humans at the dialogue table, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, peace be upon us and upon Allah’s righteous servants, peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Allah the Most High said: {There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes to the All Merciful as a servant.(93) Certainly He calculated them, and has numbered them all one by one.(94)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:93-94. The question that arises: What are the nations of the alive servants (of Allah) in the Book? And the answer you find it in the decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And there is no animal in the earth, nor a bird that flies on its two wings, but (they are) communities like yourselves. We have not neglected anything in the Book. Then to their Lord will they be gathered.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:38
    {إِنْ كُلُّ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَبْدًا (93) لَقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا(94)} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].
    {وَمَا مِن دَآبَّةٍ فِي الأَرْضِ وَلاَ طَائِرٍ يَطِيرُ بِجَنَاحَيْهِ إِلاَّ أُمَمٌ أَمْثَالُكُم مَّا فَرَّطْنَا فِي الكِتَابِ مِن شَيْءٍثُمَّ إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ يُحْشَرُون} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:38].

Therefore (Allah’s) servants in the Book are from the tiniest insect and what is above it of every creature strikes the ground or fly from the tiniest insect till the biggest size among (Allah’s) servants and they are the eight carriers of the enormous throne surely they are of Allah’s servants from the flying nations. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And there is no animal in the earth, nor a bird that flies on its two wings, but (they are) communities like yourselves. We have not neglected anything in the Book. Then to their Lord will they be gathered.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:38
    {وَمَا مِن دَآبَّةٍ فِي الأَرْضِ وَلاَ طَائِرٍ يَطِيرُ بِجَنَاحَيْهِ إِلاَّ أُمَمٌ أَمْثَالُكُم مَّا فَرَّطْنَا فِي الكِتَابِ مِن شَيْءٍ ثُمَّ إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ يُحْشَرُون} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:38].

All of them are servants of Allah the male of them and the female. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes to the All Merciful as a servant.(93) Certainly He calculated them, and has numbered them all one by one.(94){}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:93-94
    {إِنْ كُلُّ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَبْدًا (93) لَقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا(94)} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

And Allah the Most High said: {If you are ungrateful, then surely Allah is above need of you. And He likes not ungratefulness in His servants. And if you are grateful, He likes it for you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:7
    {إِن تَكْفُرُواْ فَإِنّ اللّهَ غَنِيّ عَنكُمْ وَلاَ يَرْضَىَ لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ وَإِن تَشْكُرُواْ يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:7].

The question the comes up is: What exactly is the proportion that Allah means it from Allah’s grateful servants in the Kingdom, and how many is proportion of the disbelievers? Then you find the answer in the decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And very few of My servants are grateful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:13
    {وقليلٌمِنْ عِبادِيَ الشَّكُورُ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:13].

And the question that comes up is: what is exactly the proportion that Allah the Exalted Most High means it in this place by His word: {few}? Does He intend with it the eighth of His servants in this Quranic position? Or does He intend with it the fourth of His servants? Or does He intend with it a half of His servants? Or does He intend with it the two thirds? Since conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth so it is necessary to searcher for the manifest authority from the decisive Quran so we know exactly about the intended proportion from the word of Allah the Most High: {And very few of My servants are grateful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:13, then you find the answer in the decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And remember when you were few, deemed weak in the land, fearing lest people should carry you off by force, He sheltered you and strengthened you with His help,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:26, and all know that He means the Muslims in the invasion of Badr so it is the first battle between the Muslims and the disbelievers in the era of sending Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.
    {قليلٌ}
    {وقليلٌ مِنْ عِبادِيَ الشَّكُورُ}
    صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:13]
    {وَاذْكُرُواْ إِذْ أَنتُمْ قَلِيلٌ مُّسْتَضْعَفُونَ فِي الأَرْضِ تَخَافُونَ أَن يَتَخَطَّفَكُمُ النَّاسُ فَآوَاكُمْ وَأَيَّدَكُم بِنَصْرِهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:26]

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to interpret me then say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, as well we did not understand exactly the intended proportion in this verse from the word {few}”. Then we reply to him directly from Lord of the worlds giving a direct fatwa in the decisive Book. And Allah the Most High said: {Indeed there was a sign for you in the two hosts (which) met together in encounter — one party fighting in the way of Allah and the other disbelieving, whom they saw twice as many as themselves with the sight of the eye. And Allah strengthens with His aid whom He pleases. There is a lesson in this for those who have eyes.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:13
    {قليلٌ} {قَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ آيَةٌ فِي فِئَتَيْنِ الْتَقَتَا فِئَةٌ تُقَاتِلُ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ وَأُخْرَى كَافِرَةٌ يَرَوْنَهُم مِّثْلَيْهِمْ رَأْيَ الْعَيْنِ وَاللّهُ يُؤَيِّدُ بِنَصْرِهِ مَن يَشَاء إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَعِبْرَةً لَّأُوْلِي الأَبْصَارِ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:13].

As previously explained that the word few it comes according to its position so it is either He means with it the number (3) or He means with it third, therefore my beloved ones in Allah’s love, the intended ratio has cleared to you from the word few that He means with it (the third) to the fact of the intended from the word of Allah the Most High: they saw twice as many as themselves with the sight of the eye}Truthful Allah the Great, in the meaning of that they are a third won defeated two thirds of the disbelievers. A fulfillment to Allah’s promise with Truth in the word of Allah the Most High: {..So if there be of you a hundred steadfast, they shall overcome two hundred; and if there be of you a thousand, they shall overcome two thousand by Allah’s permission. And Allah is with the steadfast.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:66
    {يَرَوْنَهُم مِّثْلَيْهِمْ رَأْيَ الْعَيْنِ} صدق الله العظيم
    {فَإِنْ يَكُنْ مِنْكُمْ مِائَةٌ صَابِرَةٌ يَغْلِبُوا مِائَتَيْنِ وَإِنْ يَكُنْ مِنْكُمْ أَلْفٌ يَغْلِبُوا أَلْفَيْنِ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:66].

As for now it cleared to you the proportion of the grateful ones among (Allah’s) servants that they are one third of the nations. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And very few of My servants are grateful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:13
    {وقليلٌ مِنْ عِبادِيَ الشَّكُورُ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:13].

As for now with all ease the knowledgeable and the ignorant know the ratio of the grateful ones and the ratio of the disbelievers, and cleared to you that the grateful ones from the nations of the servants is one third while the disbelievers are two thirds, no doubt nor suspicion, and this ration is in general from Allah’s servants in the whole kingdom.

Now you can come up to the explanation of the mentioned number which belong to the living servants and the Ever-living, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist, the Worshiped Lord where you split the number into three thirds so you come up with the number of servants of the grateful ones and the disbelievers with a condition to have remaining only the number of the Worshiped Lord: {Say: He, Allah, is One.} [Al-Falaq] 113:1
    {قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَد} [الفلق:1].

It is the number “One” and it should not be when dividing the greatest number to remain after dividing it into thirds except the number One only. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And your God is One God; there is no God but He! He is the All Merciful, the Most Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:163, for the fact, the first number in the numbers in the whole existence is the number One Whom He founded the existence, glory to Him, the Exalted Most High beyond measures, and I will give you an example on this by dividing the assumed number into thirds and it is what you call it decillion as follows
    {وَإِلَهُكُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ الرَّحِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:163]

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000 1
    And the question that comes up, this number that some (people) calls it decillion, it is the outcome of multiple of how much? And the answer is the product of multiplication of (1000 × Nifeleyar). Which is the product of multiplying the number that is before it, and when multiplying by one thousand is accomplished it gives the the greatest outcome number that follows it directly and you know this very well, so come to divide this number into equal thirds, and wondering how much is the third of this number? And you find that its third is exactly:
    333 333 333 333 333 333 333 333 333 333 333 333 333 333 333 333 333 333 333 333

As for the other third is as well:

Thus the last third is as follows:

:Then remains from the number that you call it decillion is the number
    ((1))
    Also the decimal numbers from 10 to 100 to 1000 till the the count-number of atoms of the whole kingdom, we will divide it into thirds and remains the number One{Say: He, Allah, is One.} from the total figure no matter who much it reached and no matter what it is.
    {قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَد}

Not the number that we provided 99 zeroes in addition of One is the greatest of numbers in the Book; in fact it continues till the count number of atoms of the kingdom consists of One in addition of Zeroes, so the number of Zeroes would be but the count-number of the kingdom’s atoms of the heavens and the earth, so if we attempt to write the zeroes surely fifty million years would never be enough for us while we write it night and day, and if we remove the number One, then all zeroes that had been written for millions of years would become nothing, surely (deemed worthless) no value to it except with the presence of Lord of the existence:

{{{Blessed be the name of your Lord, the Lord of Glory and Honor!}}}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahmãn] 55:78
    {{{ تَبَارَكَ اسم رَبِّكَ ذِي الْجَلَالِ وَالْإِكْرَامِ }}} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن:78].

.Brother of the humans by blood from Hawwa and Adam; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة 15241 من موضوع عدد العبيد في ملكوت الربّ المعبود..

- 4 -
    (

بسم الله الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله الأطهار وجميع أنصار الله الواحد القهار إلى اليوم الآخر وأسلّم تسليماً..
    أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، أحبّتي الباحثين عن الحقّ في طاولة الحوار من كافة البشر، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين..

قال الله تعالى:
    {إِن كُلُّ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَـٰنِ عَبْدًا ﴿٩٣لَّقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا ﴿٩٤} صدق الله العظيم [مريم]. والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه فما هي أمم العبيد الأحياء في الكتاب؟ والجواب تجدوه في محكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى: {وَمَا مِن دَابَّةٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا طَائِرٍ يَطِيرُ بِجَنَاحَيْهِ إِلَّا أُمَمٌ أَمْثَالُكُم ۚ مَّا فَرَّطْنَا فِي الْكِتَابِ مِن شَيْءٍ ۚ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ يُحْشَرُونَ ﴿٣٨} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

إذاً العبيد في الكتاب هم من البعوضة فما فوقها كل ما يَدِبّ أو يطير من البعوضة إلى أكبر حجمٍ في العبيد وهم الثمانية حملة العرش العظيم فهم من عبيد الله من الأمم الطائرة، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا مِن دَابَّةٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا طَائِرٍ يَطِيرُ بِجَنَاحَيْهِ إِلَّا أُمَمٌ أَمْثَالُكُم ۚ مَّا فَرَّطْنَا فِي الْكِتَابِ مِن شَيْءٍ ۚ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ يُحْشَرُونَ ﴿٣٨} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وجميعهم عبيد الله ذَكَرهم والأنثى، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِن كُلُّ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَـٰنِ عَبْدًا ﴿٩٣لَّقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا ﴿٩٤} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {إِن تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنكُمْ ۖ وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ ۖ وَإِن تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:7]، والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه هو بالضبط فكم نسبة الشاكرين من عبيد الله بالملكوت وكم نسبة الكافرين؟ ومن ثم تجدون الجواب في محكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى: {وَقَلِيلٌ مِّنْ عِبَادِيَ الشَّكُورُ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:13].

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه هو: فما هي النسبة بالضبط التي يقصدها الله تعالى في هذا الموضع بقوله
    {قليلٌ}؟ فهل يقصد بها الثُمن من عباده في هذا الموضع القرآني؟ أو يقصد بها الربع من عباده؟ أو يقصد بها النصف من عباده؟ أو يقصد بها الثلثين؟ وبما أنّ الظنّ لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً فلا بدّ للبحث عن السلطان المبين من محكم القرآن حتى نعلم بالضبط عن النسبة المقصودة من قول الله تعالى: {وَقَلِيلٌ مِّنْ عِبَادِيَ الشَّكُورُ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:13]، ومن ثم تجدون الجواب في محكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى: {وَاذْكُرُوا إِذْ أَنتُمْ قَلِيلٌ مُّسْتَضْعَفُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ تَخَافُونَ أَن يَتَخَطَّفَكُمُ النَّاسُ فَآوَاكُمْ وَأَيَّدَكُم بِنَصْرِهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:26]، والجميع يعلمون أنّه يقصد المسلمين في غزوة بدر، فهي أوّل معركة بين المسلمين والكفار في عصر بعث محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحد السائلين فيقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني، كذلك لم نفهم بالضبط النسبة المقصودة في هذه الآية من كلمة
    {قليلٌ}". ومن ثم نترك الفتوى مباشرة من ربّ العالمين يفتيكم مباشرة في محكم الكتاب، وقال الله تعالى: {قَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ آيَةٌ فِي فِئَتَيْنِ الْتَقَتَا ۖ فِئَةٌ تُقَاتِلُ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ وَأُخْرَىٰ كَافِرَةٌ يَرَوْنَهُم مِّثْلَيْهِمْ رَأْيَ الْعَيْنِ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ يُؤَيِّدُ بِنَصْرِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۗ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَعِبْرَةً لِّأُولِي الْأَبْصَارِ ﴿١٣} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وكما سبق توضيحه من قبل أنّ كلمة
    قليل تأتي حسب موضعها فهي إمّا يقصد بها الرقم (3) أو يقصد بها الثلث، إذاً يا أحبّتي في الله قد تبيّنت لكم النسبة المقصود من كلمة قليل أنّه يقصد بها (الثلث) كون المقصود من قول الله تعالى: {يَرَوْنَهُم مِّثْلَيْهِمْ رَأْيَ الْعَيْنِ} صدق الله العظيم، بمعنى إنّهم ثلثٌ غلبوا ثلثين من الكفار. تصديقاً لوعد الله بالحقّ في قول الله تعالى: {فَإِن يَكُن مِّنكُم مِّائَةٌ صَابِرَةٌ يَغْلِبُوا مِائَتَيْنِ ۚ وَإِن يَكُن مِّنكُمْ أَلْفٌ يَغْلِبُوا أَلْفَيْنِ بِإِذْنِ اللَّـهِ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:66].

وأمّا الآن فتبيّن لكم أنّ نسبة الشاكرين في العبيد أنّهم ثلث الأمم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وقليلٌ مِنْ عِبادِيَ الشَّكُورُ} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ:13].

وأمّا الآن فبكل يُسرٍ يعلمُ العالِم والجاهل نسبة الشاكرين ونسبة الكافرين وتبيّن لكم أنّ الشاكرين من أمم العبيد ثلث والكافرين ثلثين لا شكّ ولا ريب، وهذه النسبة هي بشكل عام من عبيد الله في الملكوت كله.

وتستطيعون الآن أن تتوصّلوا إلى تفصيل الرقم المذكور الذي يخصّ رقم العبيد الأحياء والربّ المعبود الحيّ القيّوم بحيث تقومون بتجزئة الرقم إلى ثلاثة أثلاث حتى تحصلوا على أرقام العبيد الشاكرين والكافرين بشرط أن يتبقّى فقط رقم الربّ المعبود:
    {قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَد} [الإخلاص:1]؛ وهو الرقم واحد.

وما ينبغي حين تقسيم الرقم الأكبر أن يتبقّى من بعد تقسيمه إلى أثلاث إلا الرقم واحد فقط، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَإِلَـٰهُكُمْ إِلَـٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ لَّا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الرَّحْمَـٰنُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿١٦٣} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]، لكون أوّل رقم في العدد في الوجود كلّه هو الرقم واحد الذي أوجد الوجود سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً، وسوف أضرب لكم على ذلك مثلاً بتقسيم رقم افتراضي إلى أثلاث وهو بما تسمونه ديسليون كما يلي:

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000 1

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فهذا الرقم الذي يسمّيه البعض ديسليون فهو ناتج ضرب كم؟ والجواب هو ناتج ضرب
    (1000 × نيفليار)؛ أي ناتج ضرب الرقم الذي من قبله، فحين يتم ضربه في ألف يعطي ناتج الرقم الأكبر الذي يليه مباشرة وأنتم تعلمون ذلك جيداً، فتعالوا لنقسّم هذا الرقم إلى أثلاثٍ متساويةٍ ويا ترى فكم قدر ثلث هذا الرقم؟ وتجدون أنّ ثلثه هو بالضبط:

وأمّا الثلث الآخر فهو كذلك:

وكذلك الثلث الأخير كما يلي:

ومن ثم يتبقّى من الرقم الذي تسمّونه ديسليون هو الرقم:
    (( 1 ))

وكذلك الأرقام العشرية من 10 إلى 100 إلى 1000 إلى عداد ذريّات الملكوت كله سوف نقسّمه إلى أثلاث ويتبقى الرقم واحد
    {قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَد} من الرقم الإجمالي مهما بلغ ومهما يكون.

ليس الرقم الذي أوردناه 99 صفر إضافة واحد هو أكبر الأرقام في الكتاب؛ بل لا يزال إلى عداد ذرات الملكوت ويتكون من واحد إضافة إلى أصفار فيكون عدد الأصفار بعداد ذرات ملكوت السماوات والأرض فلو نقوم بكتابة الأصفار فلن يكفينا خمسين مليون سنة ونحن نكتبها الليل والنّهار، ولو نزيل الرقم واحد لأصبحت جميع الأرقام التي لو تمّت كتابتها ملايين السنين لا شيء، فلا قيمة لها إلا بوجود ربّ الوجود:

{{{ تَبَارَكَ اسْمُ رَبِّكَ ذِي الْجَلَالِ وَالْإِكْرَامِ ﴿٧٨ }}}
    صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
    أخو البشر في الدم من حواء وآدم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-08-2017, 12:28 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-08-2017, 08:12 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 16-06-2017, 12:13 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 01-11-2015, 12:29 AM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-11-2013, 06:26 AM