الموضوع: Hassan Mugabo's question

صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123
النتائج 21 إلى 26 من 26
  1. افتراضي

To assure to you the above I would like to add this statement of the honorable Imam

اقتباس المشاركة 237317 من موضوع Replies of the Imam to Al-Mahi member

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

12 - 01 - 1430 AH
    19 - 11 - 2009 AD
    03:00 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Last reply from the Awaited Mahdi to Al-Mahi

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

:The following is copy from statement of Al-Mahi so he says

اقتباس المشاركة :
    (But I say to you that the people hope to see the way of the Imam and the speed of his intuition and intelligence, and his deducing for laws and the clarification for the Reminder and reply to the sudden questions clarifies to all that this man has manifest proof from his Lord and being in touch and supported and bridling to whom have dialogue with him verily then will not be for them an argument against you)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Then the Awaited Mahdi from your Lord replies to you and I say: is this the miracle for the ratification with you? Verily do not be of the ignorant ones. Or do you want me to forge against Allah then respond to you quickly to prove my intelligence? O man, which intelligence? In fact this is the stupidity, keep your duty to Allah, surely it is not permissible for me to say except what my Lord taught me whenever my Lord pleases then He would inspire me and I do not have nor you any hand in the affair, while the affair is wholly (in the hands) of Allah, but you want me to haste with the reply so I make mistake in the Truth. Didn’t Allah the Most High say: {..And make not haste with the Quran before its revelation is made complete to you, and say: My Lord, increase me in knowledge.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:114?
    {وَلَا تَعْجَلْ بِالْقُرْآنِ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ يُقْضَىٰ إِلَيْكَ وَحْيُهُ وَقُلْ رَبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا} صدق الله العظيم [طه:١١٤]؟

For that, if I did not know about an issue so I say: My Lord, increase me in knowledge. Then I wait for the fatwa from my Lord and I would never haste with the reply so I would say against Allah what I do not know as like your scholars, surely as the Quran descended by slow degrees so do the inspiration of the explanatory-statement, verily the affair is in (the hand) of Allah from before and after. And Allah the Most High said: {And those who disbelieve say: Why has not the Quran been revealed to him all at once? Thus, that We may strengthen your heart thereby and We have arranged it well in arranging.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:32, [U]thus the inspiration of the explanatory-statement, so what do you benefit from the speed in the reply? And what is the difference between my late reply and the fast reply? Isn’t the fast reply or the late will be exclusively from the Quran? Therefore, what is the difference, and what do you want to get to? Or do you want me to say of Allah what I do not know so the people say: “How smart this man is, he would not be asked but he would answer instantly!”. I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones of whom they see that it is a shame that the scholar say: “I do not know”, then he would be obliged to say against Allah what he do not know so they say about him: “He is a genius scholar in the knowledge, he would not be asked but he answers immediately”. Consequently, this is a wrong theory leads to satan’s work, so the human being say against Allah what he does not know.
    { وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْلَا نُزِّلَ عَلَيْهِ الْقُرْآنُ جُمْلَةً وَاحِدَةً كَذَٰلِكَ لِنُثَبِّتَ بِهِ فُؤَادَكَ وَرَتَّلْنَاهُ تَرْتِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:٣٢]

:As for your fatwa

اقتباس المشاركة :
    (I copy from informations of the churches that the People of the Book have)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Then I say bring your proof if you are truthful. By Allah, you surely know that I do not debate the humans except from the grand Quran exclusively, for that I call all scholars of the Christian and the Jewish to resort for judgement to the grand Quran and its decisive information so I bring to you the Truth from the True doctrines from Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran and not from the Jewish doctrines, nor I steal from the doctrines of the Romanian Catholic Church, but if they are of the humans who use sense and they're not of the cows, surely they will ponder over the proof that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni came with it to prove what he claims; did he bring it from the grand Quran the guarded from alteration or from the altered Torah and Gospel?

But I bear witness for you by your vow that it is True with your word that the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has became your occupying business, then I say to you you said true that is because the Awaited Mahdi calls Muftis of the hometowns to the dialogue in the era of appearing and all the supporters know that all Muftis of the hometowns in all Arab and the Islamic regions each one of them has a website on the worldwide internet but they do not allow for anyone to write on their main websites. But the Awaited Mahdi allows for the humans the Muslim of them and the disbeliever to write on his website so they have dialogue with him, verily by Allah the Great, you do not find us deleted a statement of a person because he raised the argument against us, we seek refuge in Allah to be of the ignorant ones. But those of controversial idol-arguing and the verbal abuse they force us to reduce because they occupy the visitors with the empty statements which does not carry the knowledge and the authority, so reply on some of it and we delete some of it because we have responded to them but you find them write the statement after the other to make chaos in our website and we know them so we stop them at their tracks.

O you Al-Mahi, do not think yourself from the family of the House verily you are not of them in a thing until you submit for the Truth a full submission if you are truthful, surely between me and you is Allah’s Book and to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book whether the dialogue is openly on space through the satellites or on earth or in the computer; verily I would never get-away a thing from Allah’s Book the Reminder, and that is between me and you the call to resort for judgement to the grand Quran, so whoever go aright, it is for his own soul, and whoever go astray, (he errs) against it, then Allah makes me appear over you in a night while you are humbled with disgrace, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

As for your word that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- he was having dialogue verbally, so I say: Yes, and it is this grand Quran, and Allah did not send it down in a (written) book on paper; in fact by the utterance (verbally) and accomplished guarding the pronunciation of it till the day of judgement, it is guarded from alteration so the Awaited Mahdi debates with it the humans by Allah’s Book the guarded from alteration, and this is my call whether in secret or openly through the satellite by direct broadcasting or through the dialogue openly or through the computer, surely I do not have other that Allah’s Book the Reminder, and the Awaited Mahdi will not and would never follow anything else than it, and I did not dibat with you from other than it, and I would never follow your desires, so whoever go aright, it is for his own soul, and whoever go blind, it is against it, and judgement is Allah’s and He is the Best of all judges.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1057

اقتباس المشاركة 3911 من موضوع ردود الإمام على العضو الماحي ..

- 2 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    02 - ذو الحجة - 1430 هـ
    19 - 11 - 2009 مـ
    03:00 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=282
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

ردٌّ آخر من المهديّ المنتظَر إلى الماحي ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    وما يلي اقتباس من بيان الماحي فيقول:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    (ولكنى أقول لك إن الناس تأمل أن ترى طريقة الإمام وسرعة بديهته وذكاءه واستنباطه للأحكام والتبيان للذكر والرد على أسئلة مفاجئة توضح للجميع أن هذا الرجل علي بينة من ربه وعلي اتصال ومؤيد بالتسديد و ملجم لمن يحاوره فلن تكن لهم حجة عليك)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    ومن ثم يردّ عليك المهديّ المُنتظَر من ربّك وأقول: فهل هذه هي المعجزة للتصديق لديك؟ فلا تكن من الجاهلين. أم تريدني أن أفتري على الله فأردّ عليكم بسرعةٍ لأثبت ذكائي؟ فأيّ ذكاءٍ يا رجل؟ بل هذا هو الغباء، فاتّقِ الله، فلا يجوز لي أن أقول إلا ما علّمني ربّي متى يشاء ربّي فيُلهمني وليس لي ولا لك من الأمر شيئاً والأمر كله لله، ولكنّك تريد أن أستعجل بالردّ حتى أُخطِئ في الحقّ، ألم يقل الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَعْجَلْ بِالْقُرْآنِ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يُقْضَىٰ إِلَيْكَ وَحْيُهُ ۖ وَقُل رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا} صدق الله العظيم [طه:114]؟

ولذلك فإن كنت لا أعلم في مسألةٍ فأقول: ربّ زدني علماً، فأنتظر الفتوى من ربّي ولن أستعجل بالردّ فأقول على الله ما لم أعلم كمثل علمائكم، فكما نزَّل الله القرآن على مُكثٍ فكذلك إلهامُ البيان، فالأمر لله من قبل ومن بعد، وقال الله تعالى: {وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْلَا نُزِّلَ عَلَيْهِ الْقُرْآنُ جُمْلَةً وَاحِدَةً ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ لِنُثَبِّتَ بِهِ فُؤَادَكَ ۖ وَرَتَّلْنَاهُ تَرْتِيلًا ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان]، وكذلك إلهام البيان، فما تستفيد من السرعة في الردّ؟ وما الفرق بين ردّي المتأخر والردّ العاجل؟ أليس الردّ العاجل أو المتأخر سوف يكون حصريّاً من القرآن؟ إذاً وما الفرق وماذا تريد أن تصل إليه؟ أم تريدني أن أقول على الله ما لم أعلم حتى يقول الناس: "ما أذكى هذا الرجل فلا يُسأل إلا وأجاب فوراً!" وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين من الذين يرون أنّه عيبٌ أن يقول العالِم: "لا أعلم"، ثم ينجبر أن يقول على الله ما لم يعلم حتى يقولوا عنه عالِمٌ فطحولٌ في العلم لا يُسأل إلا وأجاب فوراً، إذاً هذه نظريةٌ خاطئةٌ تؤدّي إلى عمل الشيطان ليقول الإنسان على الله ما لم يعلم.

وأما فتواك:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    (أني أقتبس من معلومات الكنائس لدى أهل الكتاب)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    ثمّ أقول لك: فهاتِ برهانكَ إن كُنتَ من الصادقين، فوالله إنّك لتعلم أنّي لا أحاجِج البشر إلا حصريّاً من القرآن العظيم ولذلك أدعو كافة علماء النصرانيّة واليهوديّة إلى الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم ومعلوماته المحكمة فآتيكم بالحقّ من العقائد الحقّ من محكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وليس من العقائد اليهوديّة ولا أسترق من عقائد الكنيسة الرومانية الكاثوليكية، ولكن إذا كانوا من البشر الذين يعقلون وليسوا من البقر فسوف يتدبّرون البرهان الذي جاء به ناصر محمد اليماني ليُثبِت ما يدّعيه؛ فهل جاء به من القرآن العظيم المحفوظ من التحريف أم من التّوراة والإنجيل المحرّفة؟

ولكنّي أشهدُ لك بقسمك أنّه الحقّ بقولك أنّ المهدي المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني قد أصبح شغلك الشاغل، فأقول لك: صدقت وذلك لأنّ المهديّ المنتظَر يدعو مُفتيي الديار إلى الحوار في عصر الظهور وجميع الأنصار يعلمون أنّ كافة مفتيي الديار في جميع الأقطار العربيّة والإسلاميّة لدى كلٍّ منهم موقع في الإنترنت العالميّة ولكنّهم لا يسمحون لأحدٍ أن يكتب في مواقعهم الرئيسيّة، ولكنّ المهديّ المنتظَر يسمح للبشر مسلمهم والكافر أن يكتبوا في موقعه فيحاورونه، فوالله العظيم لا تجدنا قمنا بحذف بيان شخصٍ لأنّه أقام الحجّة علينا، ونعوذ بالله أن نكون من الجاهلين. ولكن أصحاب الجدل العقيم والشتم يجبروننا على التخفيف لأنّهم يشغلون الزوار بالبيانات الفارغة التي لا تحمل العِلم والسلطان فنردّ على بعضها ونحذف بعضها لأنّنا قد ردَدْنا عليهم ولكنّك تجدهم يكتبون البيان تلو الآخر ليعملوا فوضى في الموقع ونحن نعلمهم فنوقفهم عند حدّهم.

ويا أيّها الماحي، فلا تظنّ نفسك من آل البيت فلستَ منهم في شيء حتى تُسلّم للحقّ تسليماً إن كنت من الصادقين، فبيني وبينكم كتاب الله والاحتكام إلى كتاب الله سواء يكون الحوار جهرةً أو في الفضاء عبر الأقمار الصناعيّة أو في الأرض أو في الكمبيوتر فلن أتزحزح عن كتاب الله الذكر شيئاً، وذلك بيني وبينكم دعوة الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم، فمن اهتدى فلنفسه ومن ضلّ فعليها ثمّ يظهرني الله عليكم في ليلةٍ وأنتم صاغرون، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

وأما قولك أنّ محمداً رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم - كان يحاور بالحوار اللفظي فأقول نعم وهو هذا القرآن العظيم ولم يُنزّله الله في كتابٍ في قرطاسٍ؛ بل جاء باللفظ وتمّ حفظ لفظه إلى يوم الدين، محفوظٌ من التحريف حتى يحاجّ البشر به المهديُّ المنتظَر بكتاب الله المحفوظ من التحريف وهذه هي دعوتي سواء سراً أم جهراً أم عن طريق القمر بالبث المباشر أم عن طريق الحوار بالجهر أو عن طريق الكمبيوتر، فليس لديّ غير كتاب الله الذكر، ولا ولن يتّبع المهديّ المنتظَر سواه ولم أحاجِجكم من غيره ولن أتّبع أهواءكم، فمن اهتدى فلنفسه ومن عمي فعليها، والحُكم لله وهو خير الحاكمين.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

let me keep an eye, hope the new threads will give me an answer because you have not answered my question

my last comment because the debate is getting bitter which Allah forbed

Assalam Alaykum

3. افتراضي

Salam again and I do not think my statement is bitter, may Allah forgive you and I, all what I meant saying I seek refuge in Allah that I say what you motioned, and I repeat that God forbid for the Imam to say any false fatwa.. and I hope you reread what I have said, and keep on reading Imam's explanatory-statements for the grand Quran to help you understand better..
    Also please open a new page to put every question you like to ask rather than put them in every page here and there in order to keep track
    Salam

4. افتراضي Hassan Mugabo's question

The following message was sent to you via the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al Yamani, The Islamic Bushra and Great News Forum Contact Us form by Hassan Mugabo ( mailto: ).
    ======================================

ALL praise and thanks be to Allah the most high and peace and blessing be unto all messengers and the imam mahdi nasser mohammad al yemeni

this is just something that has put me in a shock....we always spread imam's statements praise be to Allah but concerning the last statement the reply to dr. lot it contained some part where the imam was saying that the new moon for ramadhan will be sighted on the night of friday which turned out not to be the case...i was called a liar and a msileader of the ummah for that

can the imam please explain why that happened such that we get a defensive answer for our people. may be the imam does not normally use the phrase ( if Allah wills) in sha Allah whenever he foretells ....that was my thought .

And peace be unto the sent ones and unto the imam mahdi nasser mohammad al yemeni. And praise be to Allah. Lord of all the worlds

2nd Ramadhan

======================================
    User Name: Hassan Mugabo
    User ID: 12250
    Profile: https://nasser-alyamani.org/member.php?12250

5. افتراضي

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    اخي الكريم بالنسبة لهلال شهر رمضان ,
    اقتباس من رسالة معممة على الجميع

يقول الإمام برغم أن ليلة الجمعة بعد غروب شمس الخميس هي غرة هلال الصيام المرئية لبعض الدول ولكن نظراً أنه غمّ عليهم نتيجه الأحوال الجوية فتصديق قول الله تعالى { فمن شهد منكم الشهر فليصمه } صدق الله العظيم فمن أراد أن يصوم فهو تطوعا ومن أفطر فلا حرج.. ''
    هذا زائد هذا
    اقتباس من رد الامام على الفلكي لوط بوناطيرو
    أمثال لوط هذا العالِم الفلكيّ الذي كان عالِماً فلكيّاً وفتنه الإدراك الذي خربط العلوم الفلكيّة،
    زائد هاذا
    اقتباس من رد الامام على الفلكي لوط بوناطيرو
    بل الآن تفرّد المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني بأسرار ميقات ولادة الأهلّة وأذهبَ اللهُ علمَكم يا دكتور بوناطيرو،
    و اما بالنسبة للهجوم و القصف العنيف اللذي تعرضت له من طرف قومك و اول شيئ انهم غير مبايعين ولا مصدقين لا بالامام ولا بعلمه , قال الله تعالى '' لَتُبْلَوُنَّ فِي أَمْوَالِكُمْ وَأَنفُسِكُمْ وَلَتَسْمَعُنَّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ وَمِنَ الَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا أَذًى كَثِيرًا ۚ وَإِن تَصْبِرُوا وَتَتَّقُوا فَإِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ مِنْ عَزْمِ الْأُمُورِ (186)'' ال عمران
    قال الله تعالى '' وَمَا لَنَا أَلَّا نَتَوَكَّلَ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَقَدْ هَدَانَا سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَلَنَصْبِرَنَّ عَلَىٰ مَا آذَيْتُمُونَا ۚ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُتَوَكِّلُونَ (12) '' ابراهيم

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة :
    A forward from from Abd Al-Jabar brother of the Imam the two beloved ones:
    The Imam instructed me to inform you and this should be spread in the special gatherings of the supporters..
    The Imam says: In spite that the night of Friday after sunset of Thursday is the fore-beginning of seen crescent of fasting to some countries, but due to the clouds as a result of weather conditions, and ratification to the word of Allah the Most High: {Whoever witnessed the (crescent) of the month let him fast (through) it} Truthful Allah the Great. So whoever desired to fast (on Friday) as a voluntarily and whoever did not fast there is no blame.. Your brother Abd Al-Jaba Mohammad Alqirdaa
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    The above was the translation for last statement on Thursday sent to the supporters, but Allah's wisdom will prove the truthfulness of the Imam because it is a test of faith to all.. Let me ask you a question brother Hassan Mugabo, have you seen the crescent on the following nights it is bigger than it should be due to the fact that the first day of Ramadan is Friday and rest assure brother the crescent will be full moon on Thursday after sunset which is the night of Friday with Allah's permission.. Just wait and see, also await for the upcoming statements from the Imam peace be upon him, an advise to you brother do not let the ignorant ones and the doubters to shake your trust in Allah.. We ask Allah's mercy and forgiveness

صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. A question to the honorable Imam: Is there a second AD
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-05-2017, 09:24 PM
  2. OmarGer: question
    بواسطة العبادي في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 23
    آخر مشاركة: 11-08-2015, 04:57 PM
  3. Urgent Question
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here