Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

14 - 10 - 1432 AH
13 - 09 - 2011 AD
03:54 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Beware from satan’s whispers surely there is no prophet after Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family

اقتباس المشاركة :
One of the supporters asked saying: O my precious Imam, I hope an explanation for a case of my friend who says that Allah speaks to him in sleep by writing, and He teaches him about the unseen, and He sends angels to him at time of sleep they speak to him and he hears them, and they instruct him by writing the Quran and the prayer..
انتهى الاقتباس

: The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni answered

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, after this..

O my beloved in Allah’s love, I am the Imam Mahdi, I swear to you by Allah the Great; Who brings to life the bones while it is decayed; Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in between them, Lord of the enormous throne. If your companion-friend as you say surely an accursed-outcast satan’s possession smites him, take him to treatment with the grand Quran and nothing other than the Quran in order some of the verses of the Reminder full of wisdom to be read on him about a full hour, verily you will see with your own eye the screaming of satan’s possession in him that the light of the grand Quran burns him.

O my beloved in Allah’s love, only that satan wants to trick him and he says to him that he is an honorable angel then after while he would call him to worship him besides Allah, and here he is making him believe that he is a new prophet from Lord of the worlds in order to make him disbelieve in Allah’s fatwa in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {Mohammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of Allah and the seal of the prophets. And Allah is ever Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:40
{مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَآ أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ ٱللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ ٱلنَّبِيِّينَ وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيماً} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:40].

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?4298

اقتباس المشاركة 21758 من موضوع احذروا وسوسة الشيطان فلا نبيّ بعد محمدٍ صلى الله عليه وسلم ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
15 - 10 - 1432 هـ
13 - 09 - 2011 مـ
03:54 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

احذروا وسوسة الشيطان فلا نبيّ بعد محمدٍ صلى الله عليه وسلم ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
سألَ أحد الأنصار قائلاً: إمامي الغالي أرجو تفسيرا لحالة صديقي الذي يقول بأن الله يكلمه في المنام بالكتابة، ويُعلمه بالغيب، ويرسل له ملائكة وقت النوم، يكلمونه فيسمعهم، ويأمرونه بقراءة القرآن والصلاة..
انتهى الاقتباس
فأجاب الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني:
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، أما بعد..
يا حبيبي في الله، إنّي الإمام المهديّ أقسم لك بالله العظيم من يُحيي العظام وهي رميم؛ ربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم إن كان صاحبك كما تقول فإنّه يتخبّطه مسّ شيطانٍ رجيمٍ، فاذهب به إلى مُعالجٍ بالقرآن العظيم ولا غير القرآن لكي يقرأ عليه من آيات الذّكر الحكيم قدر ساعةٍ كاملةٍ، ولسوف ترى بأمِّ عينك صراخ مسّ الشيطان فيه يحرقه نور القرآن العظيم.

ويا حبيبي في الله، إنّما الشيطان يريد أن يخدعه ويقول له إنّه مَلَكٌ كريمٌ ومن ثمّ يدعوه إلى عبادته من دون الله من بعد حين، وها هو يجعله يعتقد أنّه نبيٌّ جديدٌ من ربّ العالمين لكي يجعله يكفر بفتوى الله في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى:
{
مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا ﴿٤٠} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..