Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

23 - 10 - 1428 AH
04 - 11 - 2007 AD
10:33 pm
ــــــــــــــ

..The Awaited Mahdi addresses the Arabs with clear Arabic (speaking) tongue

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, from the Awaited Mahdi to his Arab folks, do you see me talking to you with a foreign tongue consequently you do not comprehend a thing of what I say? Or what is wrong with you being silent? Or do you see me I bring the authority for the explanatory-statement from the Torah or the Gospel or from Zubour of those who were before you consequently you do not comprehend the True explanatory-statement for the Quran? Or what is the matter with you O my people? Keep your duty to Allah.. By Allah I do not speak to you except with a clear Arab tongue that is the Quran which came by the tongue of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- a clear Arabic Quran, do one of you see that if he addressed his arab brother then he did not listen to his then he gets angry and say: “Am I talking Arabic or foreign? What is wrong with you that you do not comprehend my speech?”. While he is fuming with anger, as well the Awaited Mahdi is angry from his people, and I say: O people, do I speak to you by a foreign book for that you do not comprehend a thing of what I say? In fact, I speak to you by the clear Arabic Quran that came by (the language) of your tongue in order for you to comprehend Allah’s narration for you may guard against evil.

And Allah the Most High said: {A Book of which the verses are made plain, an Arabic Quran for a people who know} [Fussilat] 41:3
{كِتَابٌ فُصِّلَتْ آيَاتُهُ قُرْآناً عَرَبِيّاً لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} [فصلت:3].

And Allah the Most High said: {Surely We have made it an Arabic Quran that you may understand.} [Al-Zukhruf] 43:3
{إِنَّا جَعَلْنَاهُ قُرْآناً عَرَبِيّاً لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ} [الزخرف:3].

And Allah the Most High said: {Surely We have revealed it — an Arabic Quran — that you may understand.} [Yousuf] 12:2
{إِنَّا أَنْزَلْنَاهُ قُرْآناً عَرَبِيّاً لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ} [يوسف:2].

And Allah the Most High said: {And indeed We know that they say: Only a mortal teaches him. The tongue of him whom they hint at is foreign, and this is clear Arabic language.} [Al-Nahl] 16:103
{وَلَقَدْ نَعْلَمُ أَنَّهُمْ يَقُولُونَ إِنَّمَا يُعَلِّمُهُ بَشَرٌ لِسَانُ الَّذِي يُلْحِدُونَ إِلَيْهِ أَعْجَمِيٌّ وَهَذَا لِسَانٌ عَرَبِيٌّ مبين} [النحل:103].

And the Most High said: {And surely this is a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.(192) The Faithful Spirit has brought it,(193) On your heart that you should be of the warners,(194) In plain Arabic language.(195)} [Al-Shu`arã´ã] 26:192-195
{وَإِنَّهُ لَتَنزِيلُ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿١٩٢﴾ نَزَلَ بِهِ الرُّوحُ الْأَمِينُ ﴿١٩٣﴾ عَلَىٰ قَلْبِكَ لِتَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ ﴿١٩٤﴾ بلسانٍ عربيٍّ مبين ﴿١٩٥﴾}[الشعراء].

And the Most High said: {And thus have We sent it down an Arabic Quran, and have distinctly set forth therein of threats that they may guard against evil, or that it may be a reminder for them.} [T.H.] 20:113
{وَكَذَلِكَ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ قُرْآناً عَرَبِيّاً وَصَرَّفْنَا فِيهِ مِنَ الْوَعِيدِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ أَوْ يُحْدِثُ لَهُمْ ذِكْراً} [طه:113].

And the Most High said: {And thus have We revealed it, a true judgment, in Arabic. And if you follow their low desires after that which has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no guardian nor protector.} [Al-Ra`ad] 13:37
{وَكَذَلِكَ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ حُكْماً عَرَبِيّاً وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ بَعْدَ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلا وَاقٍ} [الرعد:37].

And the Most High said: {And certainly We have set forth for men in this Quran similitudes of every sort that they may mind.(27) An Arabic Quran without any crookedness, that they may guard against evil.(28)} [Al-Zumar] 39:27-28
{وَلَقَدْ ضَرَبْنَا لِلنَّاسِ فِي هَـٰذَا الْقُرْآنِ مِن كُلِّ مَثَلٍ لَّعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿٢٧﴾ قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا غَيْرَ ذِي عِوَجٍ لَّعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ ﴿٢٨﴾} [الزمر].

And the Most High said: {And thus have We revealed to thee an Arabic Quran, that you may warn the mother-town and those around it, and give warning of the day of Gathering, wherein is no doubt. A party will be in the Garden and (another) party in the burning Fire.} [Al-Shourã] 42:7
{وَكَذَلِكَ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ قُرْآناً عَرَبِيّاً لِتُنْذِرَ أُمَّ الْقُرَى وَمَنْ حَوْلَهَا وَتُنْذِرَ يَوْمَ الْجَمْعِ لا رَيْبَ فِيهِ فَرِيقٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَفَرِيقٌ فِي السَّعِيرِ} [الشورى:7].

And the Most High said: {And before it was the Book of Moses, a guide and a mercy. And this is a Book verifying (it) in the Arabic language, that it may warn those who do wrong, and as good news for the doers of good.} [Al-Ahqãf] 46:12 Truthful Allah the Great
{وَمِنْ قَبْلِهِ كِتَابُ مُوسَى إِمَاماً وَرَحْمَةً وَهَذَا كِتَابٌ مُصَدِّقٌ لِسَاناً عَرَبِيّاً لِيُنْذِرَ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَبُشْرَى لِلْمُحْسِنِينَ} [الأحقاف:12].صــــدق الله العظيــــــم

O my people, what is wrong with you as if you do not understand a thing of what I say? Have I brought the explanatory-statement for the Quran from outside the Quran? In fact, from the same Quran itself, I do not deviate from it as much as strand of hair, are you believing in the authority of knowledge and that I am the Awaited Mahdi? If not then wait surely I am with you of those who wait, and all matters return to Allah, Allah is sufficient for me I trust in Him relying on Him and He is Lord of the enormous throne..

.The Awaited Mahdi; Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1279

اقتباس المشاركة 4443 من موضوع المهديّ المنتظَر يخاطب العرب بلسانٍ عربيٍّ مُبين ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
23 - شوال - 1428 هـ
04 - 11 - 2007 مـ
10:33 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=261
ــــــــــــــ

المهديّ المنتظَر يخاطب العرب بلسانٍ عربيٍّ مُبين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، من المهديّ المنتظَر إلى قومه العرب، هل تروني أكلمكم بلسانٍ أعجميٍّ لذلك لا تفقهون مما أقول شيئاً؟ أم ما خطبكم صامتون؟ أم أنكم تروني آتي بالسلطان للبيان من التوراة أو الإنجيل أو من زُبر الذين من قبلهم لذلك أنتم لا تفقهون البيان الحقّ للقرآن؟ أم ماذا دهاكم يا قومي؟ اتقوا الله.. وتالله لا أخاطبكم إلا بلسانٍ عربيٍّ مبينٍ؛ إنه القُرآن الذي جاء بلسان محمدٍ رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم تسليماً كثيراً - قرآناً مبيناً، فهل يرى أحدكم بأنه إذا خاطب أخاه العربي فلم يسمع لقوله ومن ثم يغضب فيقول: "أنا أتكلم عربيّ أم أعجميّ؟ ما خطبك لا تفهم ما أقول لك؟!". وهو مستشيط غضباً، وكذلك المهديّ المنتظر غاضبٌ من قومه وأقول: يا قوم هل أنا أخاطبكم بكتابٍ أعجميٍّ لذلك لا تفقهون مما أقول شيئاً؟! بل أخاطبكم بالقرآن العربيّ المبين والذي جاء بلسانكم لكي تفقهوا حديث الله لعلكم تتقون، وقال الله تعالى:

{كِتَابٌ فُصِّلَتْ آيَاتُهُ قُرْآناً عَرَبِيّاً لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ} [فصلت:3].

وقال الله تعالى:
{إِنَّا جَعَلْنَاهُ قُرْآناً عَرَبِيّاً لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ} [الزخرف:3].

وقال الله تعالى:
{إِنَّا أَنْزَلْنَاهُ قُرْآناً عَرَبِيّاً لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ} [يوسف:2].

وقال الله تعالى:
{وَلَقَدْ نَعْلَمُ أَنَّهُمْ يَقُولُونَ إِنَّمَا يُعَلِّمُهُ بَشَرٌ ۗ لِّسَانُ الَّذِي يُلْحِدُونَ إِلَيْهِ أَعْجَمِيٌّ وَهَـٰذَا لِسَانٌ عَرَبِيٌّ مُّبِينٌ} [النحل:103].

وقال تعالى:
{وَإِنَّهُ لَتَنزِيلُ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿١٩٢﴾ نَزَلَ بِهِ الرُّوحُ الْأَمِينُ ﴿١٩٣﴾ عَلَىٰ قَلْبِكَ لِتَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ ﴿١٩٤﴾ بِلِسَانٍ عَرَبِيٍّ مُّبِينٍ ﴿١٩٥﴾} [الشعراء].

وقال تعالى:
{وَكَذَلِكَ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ قُرْآناً عَرَبِيّاً وَصَرَّفْنَا فِيهِ مِنَ الْوَعِيدِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ أَوْ يُحْدِثُ لَهُمْ ذِكْراً} [طه:113].

وقال تعالى:
{وَكَذَلِكَ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ حُكْماً عَرَبِيّاً وَلَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتَ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ بَعْدَ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ مَا لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلا وَاقٍ} [الرعد:37].

وقال تعالى:
{وَلَقَدْ ضَرَبْنَا لِلنَّاسِ فِي هَـٰذَا الْقُرْآنِ مِن كُلِّ مَثَلٍ لَّعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿٢٧﴾ قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا غَيْرَ ذِي عِوَجٍ لَّعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ ﴿٢٨
﴾}
[الزمر].

وقال تعالى:
{وَكَذَلِكَ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ قُرْآناً عَرَبِيّاً لِتُنْذِرَ أُمَّ الْقُرَى وَمَنْ حَوْلَهَا وَتُنْذِرَ يَوْمَ الْجَمْعِ لا رَيْبَ فِيهِ فَرِيقٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَفَرِيقٌ فِي السَّعِيرِ} [الشورى:7].

وقال تعالى:
{وَمِنْ قَبْلِهِ كِتَابُ مُوسَى إِمَاماً وَرَحْمَةً وَهَذَا كِتَابٌ مُصَدِّقٌ لِسَاناً عَرَبِيّاً لِيُنْذِرَ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَبُشْرَى لِلْمُحْسِنِينَ} [الأحقاف:12].
صــــدق الله العظيــــــم.

فما خطبكم يا قومي وكأنّكم لا تفقهون مما أقول شيئاً؟ فهل آتيكم بالبيان للقرآن من خارج القرآن؟ بل من نفس القرآن لا أحيد عنه قيد شعرةٍ، فهل أنتم مؤمنون بسلطان العلم وأنّني المهديّ المنتظَر؟ ما لم فانتظروا إني معكم من المنتظرين، وإلى الله ترجع الأمور، حسبي الله عليه توكلت وهو ربّ العرش العظيم..

المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.