الموضوع: Questions about Zakat

النتائج 1 إلى 8 من 8
  1. افتراضي Questions about Zakat

Assalaam alaikum,

If I get a monthly salary which is worth more than 10 grams in gold, do I give 10% of my salary for zakaat.

2. افتراضي

salamon alaykom
    your salary should be equal to world price of 10 gram gold 24 K. Then for every 10 gram you put aside the price of 1 gr for zakat and 9 g for your self. If your salary is equal to 20 gram gold 24 K so your zakat is equal to price of 2 g gold 24 K. but if your salary is for example equal to 18 gram gold 24 K and not reach to 20 gram then you should pay zakat only for 10 gram not more...

3. افتراضي

JazakAllah sister, I understand it better now. May Allah reward you all for the work you do.

4. افتراضي

you welcome

5. افتراضي

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله Rodiah Binaeem AlAzeem
    May I ask you. I do not understand the meaning of this english statement of the vision of prophet Muhammad Saw which he said
    " [Some of the supporters who rather that you do not command them to do the obligation of charity (Zakat) until Allah empower you on earth, but that is better for them and most loved to Allah, and Allah knows while you do not know] "
    Can you elaborate more the meaning
    May Allah bless you
    Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=28606

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : sabar
    السلام عليكم ورحمه الله Rodiah Binaeem AlAzeem
    May I ask you. I do not understand the meaning of this english statement of the vision of prophet Muhammad Saw which he said
    " [Some of the supporters who rather that you do not command them to do the obligation of charity (Zakat) until Allah empower you on earth, but that is better for them and most loved to Allah, and Allah knows while you do not know] "
    Can you elaborate more the meaning
    May Allah bless you
    Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=28606
    انتهى الاقتباس من sabar

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings and above all His goodly-pleasure be upon you
    The meaning of the quote of the prophet peace be upon him that some of the supporters would rather that Allah's khalifa the Awaited Mahdi peace be upon him does not instruct them to pay the Zakat the obligatory charity until Allah establishes him on earth but in fact it is better for them if they pay the Zakat to Allah's khalifa before the empowerment and it is more loved by Allah, and Allah knows while we do not know.. verily to make it better understood if you read this verse:
    And Allah the Most High said: {And what reason do you have that you do not spend in Allah’s way? And Allah’s is the inheritance of the heavens and the earth. Those of you who spent before the Victory and fought are not on a level (with others). They are greater in rank than those who spent and fought afterwards. And Allah has promised good to all. And Allah is Aware of what you do.}Truthful Allah the Great 57:10

I hope I made it clearer to you and please forgive me for I was busy translating and I did not see your question till now
    Note: I have changed the word favor to rather if it would make it clearer to you and others
    Salam

7. افتراضي

Zakat is a form of alms-giving treated as a religious tax and/or religious obligation in Islam, which, by Qur'anic ranking, immediately follows prayer (salat) in importance. As one of the Five Pillars of Islam, zakat is a religious obligation for all The Quran discusses charity in many verses, some of which relate to zakat.

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Zarinekhan646
    Zakat is a form of alms-giving treated as a religious tax and/or religious obligation in Islam, which, by Qur'anic ranking, immediately follows prayer (salat) in importance. As one of the Five Pillars of Islam, zakat is a religious obligation for all The Quran discusses charity in many verses, some of which relate to zakat.
    انتهى الاقتباس من Zarinekhan646

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, we would like to welcome you as new member at this blessed website of the Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, please continue reading the Truth from your Lord and we hope you accept the Truth and join the beloveds of Allah if you really truly love Allah, glory be to Him.. Salam

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. O Imam of guidance, what is your say, is there Zakat for a loan (debt) money?
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-06-2017, 12:05 AM
  2. O Imam of guidance, what is your word,is there (Zakat) required charity on debt money?
    آخر مشاركة: 22-06-2017, 04:44 PM
  3. Zakat Al-Fitr
    آخر مشاركة: 06-07-2016, 04:44 AM
  4. Bayan Rukun Zakat Secara Eksklusif Dari Al-Qur’an..
    بواسطة أبو عزرا في المنتدى Melayu
    آخر مشاركة: 05-05-2016, 08:20 PM
  5. Keterangan Yang Benar Mengenai Zakat Fitri
    بواسطة أبو عزرا في المنتدى Melayu
    آخر مشاركة: 04-05-2016, 07:45 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك