Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

14 - Shaban - 1428 AH
27 – 08 – 2009 AD
11:32 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Allah did not command us the constant retreat (in seclusion) in Allah’s houses of worship

اقتباس المشاركة :
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
My beloved Imam and the joy of my eye, will you guide me to apply oneself solely into worshipping to Allah while I live between the family and people. Because I can not avoid the disruption of people at this time. And each one harasses me then corrupts my clarity, I do not want to be influenced by the people?
..I want to bypass this phase in moving to the achievement of the Greatest Bliss
Allah’s peace and mercy of be upon you
انتهى الاقتباس
And Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my brother Abu Wehbi, I did not find in the Book that Allah commands us to abstain from people and away-from our business of which we earn sustenance of life in order we eat to live for achieving the purpose of creating us; in fact Allah commanded us in dividing our time between Him and our work, and I did not find in the Book that Allah commands us the constant retreat (in seclusion) in Allah’s houses of worship; in fact Allah the Most High said: {But when the prayer is ended, disperse abroad in the land and seek of Allah’s grace, and remember Allah much, that you may be successful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jumu`ah] 62:10
{فَإِذَا قُضِيَتِ الصَّلَاةُ فَانتَشِرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَابْتَغُوا مِن فَضْلِ اللَّهِ وَاذْكُرُوا اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الجمعة:10]

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

And what I advise you with and the entire supporters to assign from your time even one hour in the darkness of night to isolate yourself in it to your Lord and devote yourself to Him with (complete) devotion in one unit (of prayer) you read in it as much as you can from the grand Quran with pondering, and no straitness against you to take the scripture with your hands during the voluntary night-prayer, that is the voluntary seclusion with Allah, Him Alone, verily it is the firmest way to tread onto your heart with Allah’s light so your heart would humble and your eye shed tears and you would enjoy with moments of inner fulfillment of the goodly-pleasure that Allah made it a good tidings for you from your Lord to be a sign of the goodly-pleasure that He got pleased with you, and you would never be able to remain in this condition, do you know why? That’s because if the inner fulfillment of the goodly-pleasure continues in your heart constantly you would not have remembered your wife and her right over you and you would not have gone to your work which it is a mean of feeding your children and yourself, and only these moments of presence of inner fulfillment of the goodly-pleasure from your Lord to your heart for the good tidings to be a sign of the goodly-pleasure over you from the All Merciful, and be committed with the obligatory prayers, then set aside from your time to your Lord as much as you can for the voluntary night-prayer and devote yourself to Him with (complete) devotion. May Allah increases you with light of the guidance and the Bliss of the goodly-pleasure (of Allah’s Self), and to make steadfast upon the certainty for the True explanatory-statement for the Quran.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1724

اقتباس المشاركة 5589 من موضوع لم يأمرنا الله بالاعتكاف الدائم في بيوت الله ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
06 - رمضان - 1430 هـ
27 - 08 - 2009 مـ
11:32 مساءً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

لم يأمرنا الله بالاعتكاف الدائم في بيوت الله ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
امامي وحبيبي وقرة عيني ,هل ارشدتني الى الانقطاع في العبوديه الى الله وانا اعيش بين
الأهل والناس. لانني لا استطيع ان اتغاظى مضايقة الناس في هذا الوقت .وكل احد يضايقني
فأنه يفسد علي صفوي .
اريد ان لا اتأثر من الناس ؟
اريد ان اتجاوز هذه المرحله في السير الى التحقق من النعيم الاعظم ..
والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله
انتهى الاقتباس
وعليكم سلام الله ورحمته وبركاته أخي أبو وهبي، لم أجد في الكتاب أنّ الله يأمرنا أن ننقطع عن الناس وعن أعمالنا التي نكتسب منها قوت الحياة لكي نأكل لنعيش لتحقيق الهدف من خلقنا؛ بل أمرنا الله بتقسيم وقتنا بينه وبين أعمالنا، ولم أجد في الكتاب أنّ الله يأمرنا بالاعتكاف الدائم في بيوت الله؛ بل قال الله تعالى: {فَإِذَا قُضِيَتِ الصَّلَاةُ فَانتَشِرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَابْتَغُوا مِن فَضْلِ اللَّـهِ وَاذْكُرُوا اللَّـهَ كَثِيرًا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجمعة].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين.

وما أنصحك به وكافة الأنصار أن تخصِّص من وقتك ولو ساعة في ظلام الليل لتنقطع فيه إلى ربّك وتتبتّل إليه تبتيلاً بركعةٍ تقرأ فيها ما استطعت من القرآن العظيم بتدبرٍ، وليس عليك حرجٌ أن تأخذ المصحف بيديك أثناء نافلة الليل، تلك النافلة في خلوةٍ مع الله وحده، فهي أشد وطئاً على قلبك بنور الله فيخشع قلبك وتدمع عينك وتستمتع بلحظات روح الرضوان التي جعلها الله بشرى لك من ربّك الله لتكون آية الرضوان أنّه رضي عنك، ولن تستطيع أن تبقى على ذلك الحال وهل تدري لماذا؟ وذلك لو تستمر روح الرضوان في قلبك بشكل دائم لما تذكّرت زوجتك وحقّها عليك ولما ذهبت إلى عملك الذي يكون سبب لقوت أولادك ونفسك، وإنّما تلك لحظات حضور روح الرضوان من ربّك إلى قلبك للبشرى لتكون آية الرضوان عليك من الرحمن، والتزم بالصلوات المفروضات، ثم خصِّص من وقتك لربّك ما استطعت لنافلة الليل وتبتّل إلى ربك تبتيلاً، وزادكم الله بنور الهدى ونعيم الرضوان وثبتكم على اليقين للبيان الحقّ للقرآن.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.