الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 20 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 10181920212230 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 191 إلى 200 من 539
  1. افتراضي

Assalam Alaykum

in the land of the two easts, is the garden of eden where Adam and Eve where driven out......does it mean that the people living in that land are not offsprings of our Grand father ADAM peace unto him.......does it mean that they are offsprings from maroot......and some of the believe in Allah i understand.......does it mean dhul qarnain was the first son of adam to go down there.....to take their more sons of Adam......but the story we have for marrot indicates that there were already people living in that land.....My major question is .....who were the first people to live in that land and how did the get there yet our Grand Father Adam peace unto him was driven out as a pernishment......in brief you can give me a brief history of that land from ADAM to the people who went back after Adam was dead....
    suhaana rabbika rabbi aaiziaama ama yasufoon
    wasalaammun ala almursalin
    walhamdulillahi rabbil alamin

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Hassan Mugabo
    Assalam Alaykum

in the land of the two easts, is the garden of eden where Adam and Eve where driven out......does it mean that the people living in that land are not offsprings of our Grand father ADAM peace unto him.......does it mean that they are offsprings from maroot......and some of the believe in Allah i understand.......does it mean dhul qarnain was the first son of adam to go down there.....to take their more sons of Adam......but the story we have for marrot indicates that there were already people living in that land.....My major question is .....who were the first people to live in that land and how did the get there yet our Grand Father Adam peace unto him was driven out as a pernishment......in brief you can give me a brief history of that land from ADAM to the people who went back after Adam was dead....
    suhaana rabbika rabbi aaiziaama ama yasufoon
    wasalaammun ala almursalin
    walhamdulillahi rabbil alamin
    انتهى الاقتباس من Hassan Mugabo

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    Allah's peace and mercy be upon you
    Brother, the Imam taught us in many statements about your questions and in fact he is not yet done writing explanatory-statement for the Quran we learn more with time, for now the land of the two easts (inner earth) under our feet that has been inhabited by world of jinn before the creation of our father Adam just put the key words of search and you will find you answers in other statements also I would like from you to put your questions in one page that you opened before so we do not lose track and to prevent repetition of the same questions.

3. افتراضي

No, I never said about salat that there is something what i do not know....I did not say salat is not forbidden or forbidden..how can I say Muslims should not do salat??!! I am not as stupid as you think. I just needed answer yes or not for a question whether there is hell punishment for not doing salat...Because I had discussion and a one Muslim said there is a hell chastisement but I disagree as there are Muslims who do salat but their deeds might be poor for not going to hell.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not understand what you mean "my page"....May i kindly know about that?

4. افتراضي

Ok, I will explain what I mean under the word "zikr"....This is Dhikr (also Zikr, Zekr, and variants; (Arabic: ذِکْر‎‎ ḏikr; )...Do you know any fatwa for that?

5. افتراضي

Do you mean this page to write some questions? I apologize for writing questions in the wrong places... Anyway, I am very sorry for bothering you by questions....Now I want to know it is true that any person has a jinn - companion inspires him do wrong things and even mohammad, peace be upon him had a jinn companion who was a Muslim and pushed him do right things..I heard hsdith about that. Just answer yes or not please....Probably it is hard to find statements...As for me I did not find such statement by search option.

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Do you mean this page to write some questions? I apologize for writing questions in the wrong places... Anyway, I am very sorry for bothering you by questions....Now I want to know it is true that any person has a jinn - companion inspires him do wrong things and even mohammad, peace be upon him had a jinn companion who was a Muslim and pushed him do right things..I heard hsdith about that. Just answer yes or not please....Probably it is hard to find statements...As for me I did not find such statement by search option.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    Welcome again son no bother what so ever rest assure that you can ask and let me remind you that our Imam peace be upon him taught us that Mohammad never had a jinn companion and that is a false narration inserted into the sunna and it is a lie against the messenger and only those who turn away from Allah's Reminder the grand Quran that Allah would assign for him an associate satan of jinn, and Allah the Most High said:{And whoever turns himself away from the remembrance of the All Merciful, We appoint for him a satan, so he is his associate.} 43:36
    Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad peace be upon him said the following:
    فلا يوجد قرينٌ للإنسان من ملائكة الرحمن، ولا يوجد قرين إلا للإنسان الذي أعرض عن ذكر الرحمن وقرينه من الشياطين
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2464
    translation:
    Verily, there is no associate for human being from the angels of the All Merciful, nor there is an associate except for the human being who turned away from the Reminder of the All Merciful, and his associate is from satans.
    Also Allah said to us: {And We have appointed for them associates, so they make fair-seeming to them what is before them and what is behind them, and the word proved true against them among the nations of jinn and mankind that have passed away before them: they are surely losers.}41:25
    Truthful Allah the Great
    Here is a link to help you understand
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?28233
    Also this explanatory-statement of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him to answer your question

اقتباس المشاركة 236111 من موضوع ?Who is the associate in this blessed verse: {A spoken-one of them said: Surely I had an associate,}

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

30 - 01 - 1433 AH
    26 - 12 - 2011 AD
    04:53 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Who is the associate in this blessed verse: {A spoken-one of them said: Surely I had an associate,}
    { قَالَ قَائِلٌ مِّنْهُمْ إِنِّي كَانَ لِي قَرِ‌ينٌ }

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Who is the associate in this blessed verse: {A spoken-one of them said: Surely I had an associate,(51) Who said: Are you indeed of those who believe?(52) Is it when we are dead and have become dust and bones, shall we then be requited?(53) (other) Said: Will you look?(54) Then he looked down and saw him in the midst of hell.(55) He will say: By Allah! you had almost caused me to perish;(56) And had it not been for the favor of my Lord, I should have been among those brought up.(57)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sãffãt] 37:51-57
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all supporters of Allah the One, the Supreme till the last day, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved the best foremost supporters..

The intended associate in this position is the human being and not satan, in fact he had an associate before his belief in the Truth from his Lord, then his companion tried to retain him from following so he refused then they got separated when he refused to listen to his advice in not believing in the resurrection, the heavenly-garden and hell, then the enmity went on between them for the fact one of them refused to listen to the advice of his companion and followed the Truth from his Lord whom Allah sent His prophets to him then he followed His party, as for the other verily he followed the opposing party and he was no longer his associate; in fact he was his associate before the belief then he took for himself another associate of the disbelievers, and as for the believer surely he took for himself another associate of the believers. And for that Allah the Most High said: {Friends on that day will be foes one to another, except the dutiful ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:67
    {الْأَخِلَّاء يَوْمَئِذٍ بَعْضُهُمْ لِبَعْضٍ عَدُوٌّ إِلَّا الْمُتَّقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف:67].

And the righteous man has left his associate for the fact he is not upon his religion, and Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [man is upon the religion of his friend, so let one of you to look at whom he befriends] Truthful Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him.
    [المرء على دين خليله فلينظر أحدكم من يخالل]

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــ

Read more:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?5276

اقتباس المشاركة 30002 من موضوع من هو القرين في هذه الآية الكريمة: { قَالَ قَائِلٌ مِّنْهُمْ إِنِّي كَانَ لِي قَرِ‌ينٌ }؟

الإمام ناصر مُحمد اليماني
    30 - 01 - 1433 هـ
    26 - 12 - 2011 مـ
    04:53 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=29995
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

من هو القرين في هذه الآية الكريمة: { قَالَ قَائِلٌ مِّنْهُمْ إِنِّي كَانَ لِي قَرِ‌ينٌ }؟

اقتباس المشاركة :
    من هو القرين في هذه الآية الكريمة:{قَالَ قَائِلٌ مِّنْهُمْ إِنِّي كَانَ لِي قَرِ‌ينٌ ﴿٥١﴾ يَقُولُ أَإِنَّكَ لَمِنَ الْمُصَدِّقِينَ ﴿٥٢﴾ أَإِذَا مِتْنَا وَكُنَّا تُرَ‌ابًا وَعِظَامًا أَإِنَّا لَمَدِينُونَ ﴿٥٣﴾ قَالَ هَلْ أَنتُم مُّطَّلِعُونَ ﴿٥٤﴾ فَاطَّلَعَ فَرَ‌آهُ فِي سَوَاءِ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿٥٥﴾ قَالَ تَاللَّـهِ إِن كِدتَّ لَتُرْ‌دِينِ ﴿٥٦﴾ وَلَوْلَا نِعْمَةُ رَ‌بِّي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُحْضَرِ‌ينَ ﴿٥٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الصافات]
    انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار وجميع أنصار الله الواحد القهار إلى اليوم الآخر، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار..

وإنّ القرين المقصود في هذا الموضع هو إنسانٌ وليس شيطانٌ، بل كان له قرينٌ من قبل إيمانه بالحقّ من ربه، ومن ثُمّ حاول قرينه أن يردّهُ عن الاتباع فأبى ومن ثُمّ افترقا حين أبى أن يسمع نصيحته بعدم التصديق بالبعث والجنة والنار، ومن ثمّ جرت العداوة بينهما كون أحدهما أبى أن يسمع نصيحة صاحبه واتبع الحقّ من ربّه الذي بعث الله به أنبياءه فاتّبع حزبه، وأما الآخر فاتّبع الحزب المعادي ولم يعد قرينه؛ بل كان قرينه من قبل الإيمان ومن ثمّ اتخذ له قريناً آخر من الكفار، وأما المؤمن فاتّخذ له قريناً آخر من المؤمنين. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {الْأَخِلَّاء يَوْمَئِذٍ بَعْضُهُمْ لِبَعْضٍ عَدُوٌّ إِلَّا الْمُتَّقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف:67].

والرجل الصالح قد فارق قرينه كونه ليس على دينه، وقال محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
    [المرء على دين خليله فلينظر أحدكم من يخالل] صدق رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

7. افتراضي

No, I never said about salat that there is something what i do not know....I did not say salat is not forbidden or forbidden..how can I say Muslims should not do salat??!! I am not as stupid as you think. I just needed answer yes or not for a question whether there is hell punishment for not doing salat...Because I had discussion and a one Muslim said there is a hell chastisement but I disagree as there are Muslims who do salat but their deeds might be poor for not going to hell.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not understand what you mean "my page"....May i kindly know about that?

Salam again and I thank you for writing on the page of your questions but here I find you asking as if you did not understand my reply perhaps the language barrier but I understood you right that the prayer which means salat and here is my answer to you again from page one, and in short yes it is punishable in hell for not doing prayer (salat)

اقتباس المشاركة 254038 من موضوع TamerlanKuzgov questions

Well, I could see there is no hell chastisement mentioned in the Quran for not doing salat ???...but many Muslims say it is such obligatory for ignoring what you will go to Hell. In the North Caucas there are many Muslims who do Zikr or Dhikr combining it with dance-like movements and they also run around the dead body with stopings. As I know this is innovation, right? Is there chastisement for doing it? Some of them know very well that it is not clear Islam.

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah's peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
    Let me tell you something, I find it hard to understand your question /statement, but you are right about the innovation of spinning and dancing around the body, as for not doing the prayer whether it is punishable in hell fire you remind me of those who say drinking alcohol is not forbidden, let me simplify, it is the fact what ever Allah commands we should obey and what ever Allah prohibits we should shun it and refrain doing it to please Allah as you read the Quran you find Allah asked all prophets to keep up the prayers for example Allah's commandment to prophet Moses: {And I have chosen you so listen to what is revealed;(13) Surely I am Allah, there is no God but I, so worship Me, and keep up prayer for My remembrance,(14)} 20:13
    Also Jesus son of Mary: {And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live}19:31, also Allah's khalifa Nasser Mohammad like His grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah peace be upon them and their families call us to worship Allah, Him Alone and those who turn away to submit and too arrogant to prostrate their example is as satan who rebelled and refused to submit to Allah's command, consequently any rebellious and rejection to abide with Allah's commandment such as the prayer which it is the first pillar of Islam and the first to be asked about on judgement day, also the Imam clarified to us the importance to do the prayer in its time as commanded by Allah, I add a verse where Allah gives us a fatwa: {And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, surely for him is the Fire of hell, to abide therein for ages,} Truthful Allah the Great 72:23. Here is the link for the explanatory-statements of prayers, as a reminder the Imam is not done with it there is more yet to come in time with Allah's will:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22525
    Note: For many times I asked you to kindly write in your page of questions so please no more or I may suggest that you write in your language at the Russian page to benefit others
    Thank you

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

I would like to add this quote from a statement of the Imam peace be upon him:
    One of the Muslims of who do not pray, may say: “But this verse concerns the disbelievers”. Then we say to him: If you do not pray surely you are one of them, and the covenant (with Allah) that (makes the difference) between us and them is leaving the prayer, so if your forehead did not prostrate to your Lord surely you are arrogant unjustly and you disobeyed the command of your Lord and obeyed the command of satan by not prostrating for Allah Lord of the worlds on the day (when) they would be called upon to prostrate themselves, but they are not able, and they were indeed called upon to prostrate themselves for Allah in the worldly life, while they were safe.
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22525
    As for you second question
    Ok, I will explain what I mean under the word "zikr"....This is Dhikr (also Zikr, Zekr, and variants; (Arabic: ذِکْر‎‎ ḏikr; )...Do you know any fatwa for that?
    The Arabic word Thekr means the Reminder it is the Quran itself as mentioned in Allah's Book also it means you mention Allah in glorification, praising Allah and so on

8. افتراضي

Thank you.

9. افتراضي

Salam aleykum, I did not understand a statement about Sadaqa fully...Can you answer for my question shortly? Then I will read a statement once again and carefully. Must I pay zakaat once and each year from total money I have got or I must pay it from a one month salary I have ?

10. افتراضي

Salam aleykum, I did not understand a statement about Sadaqa fully...Can you answer for my question shortly? Then I will read a statement once again and carefully. Must I pay zakaat once and each year from total money I have got or I must pay it from a one month salary I have ?
    Allah's peace and mercy be upon you brother, as for the Zakat the Imam peace be upon him made it simple that if you saved money or own property as jewelry or anything with value that you saved as investment for the future you only have to pay Zakat only once to purify it as ordained by Allah. As for your earning money if the income comes to the value of the appointed sum for the Zacat then you pay it to the Imam to put it in the treasury to be distributed as Allah ordained
    Please go back to reread the explanatory-statements to help you know more
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?28606

صفحة 20 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 10181920212230 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM