Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni ИМАМ НАСЕР МОХАМЕД АЛьЕМЕНИ

03 - 04 - 1431
19 - 03 - 2010
01:46 УТРА
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

ИНТЕРПРЕТАЦИЯ СНА; ЕСЛИ ПЛАНЕТА ИЗЛУЧАЛА СВЕТ А НЕ ОГОНь

МИР МИЛОСТь И ЕГО БЛАГОСЛАВЛЕНИЯ НАД ТОБОЙ: Я ХОТЕЛА БЫ ЧТОБЫ ИУМАМ МАХДИ ОБьЯСНИЛ МНЕ ЭТОТ СОН ПОТОМУ ЧТО ПЛАНЕТА ЭТА ЧАСТО ПОВТОРЯЕТСЯ В МОИХ СНАХ.

Я ВИОДЕЛА НЕСКОЛьКО СНОВ ПРО ПЛАНЕТУ/ ОНА ВСЕГДА ПРИХОДИТ В МОЙ СОН И ЕЕ ФОРМА ВСЕГДА ОТЛИЧАЕТСЯ ОТ ТЕХ ПЛАНЕТ ЧТО ВО ВСЕЛЕННОЙ. И ЕЕ КРАСИВЫЕ ЦВЕТА ОТЛИЧАЮТСЯ ОТ ДРУГИХ ПЛАНЕТ В МИРЕ. ИЗЛУЧАЮЩИЙСЯ СВЕТ ОТ НЕЕ - ТАКОЙ КАК АЛЛАХУ ГОДЕН - КОГДА Я СМОТРЮ ЭТО МОЯ ДУША ОТДЫХА

I dreamed several dreams about a planet always come in my dream its shape other than the existing planets in the universe, and its beautiful colors other than the existing planets in the world, radiates from it a light -it is as Allah has pleased- when I watch it my soul rest at ease and I feel amazing security and tranquility, but the strange in the dream that the people getaway from it and the get afraid and scared from it to the point I say in the dream why are you scares from this planet while it is from Allah glory be to Him the Exalted Most High, and the colors are always beautiful while they run away from it, and the same dream which it moved quickly to Tabariya lake which I never seen it before in reality, only in the dream, importantly there was with me a group of men I saw along with them a group of men and women bathing in lake Tabariya and the strange about the matter that the moon was above them before it dropped becoming a crescent and then goes back being a moon then it drops into the sea as a crescent, the important is that when we watched the men and women; she said to them with a voice those are Jews, go and kill them.
The dream ended but I want (to know) why I always see in my dream this planet, I hope from the Imam to explain to me this dream and and for him much thanks, reverence and respect.
..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

In regard to your vision if you seen a planet radiates from it a light without heat surely that is appearing of the Imam Mahdi whom Allah made you find his website with a decree made absolute in the Book. and the fleeing of the people from it is the turning away from the dialogue and turning to the swamp of the false narratives.
As for the Jews in the vision surely they desire to extinguish Allah’s light and Allah will allow nothing except the perfection of His light, and whenever the moon goes away Allah make another moon to appear, and as for your fatwa (in the dream) why the fleeing from the illuminating planet while it is from Allah! Surely that is a fatwa for you that the Imam Mahdi whom Allah sends him with a command from Him and not by a command from His servants as they claim that they are who select the Imam Mahdi

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni