Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

08 - 08 - 1433 AH
28 - 06 - 2012 AD
05:58 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

The Awaited Mahdi’s reply to (Muftah Al-Jazair), and a command to the entire best foremost supporters the former-foremost and the successors yet to follow

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family and all supporters of Allah in every time and place till the last day, after this..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you O — (Muftah Al-Jazair) from the best foremost supporters, and Allah’s peace be upon the entire best foremost supporters before him and after him, I am the Awaited Mahdi I command you altogether the former ones and those yet to follow in era of dialogue before the appearing by not limiting the time of passage of planet Saqar according to computation of the days of humans, and what the Awaited Mahdi been prohibited from let the supporters to be committed-abiding with it if they are followers of the Awaited Mahdi, so do not seduce yourselves and your nation by setting date of the promised chastisement in the Book to those of the humans who turn away from the Reminder, and what Allah commanded my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- with it is a command takes effect upon the Awaited Mahdi Nasser (supporter of) Mohammad and (all) supporters of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

Perhaps Muftah Al-Jazair would like to say: “O my beloved in Allah’s love the Awaited Mahdi, what is Allah command in the decisive reminder to His messenger about limiting the time of passage of Planet Saqar?”. The the Awaited Mahdi replies to him from the decisive reminder and I say: Allah the Most High said: {And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve only know the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) Nay, in fact it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)} [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:38-40
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣٨﴾ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ ﴿٣٩﴾ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ ﴿٤٠﴾} [الأنبياء].

And they say: When will this promise be fulfilled, if you are truthful?(48) Say: I control not for myself any harm, or any benefit, except what Allah pleases. Every nation has a term. When their term comes, they cannot put it off an hour, nor can they bring it before (its time).(49)}
[Younus] 10:48-49
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَى هَذَا الْوَعْدُ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (48)قُلْ لَا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي ضَرًّا وَلَا نَفْعًا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ لِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ أَجَلٌ إِذَا جَاءَ أَجَلُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَأْخِرُونَ سَاعَةً وَلَا يَسْتَقْدِمُونَ (49)} [يونس].

{And they say: When will this promise come to pass, if you are truthful?(71) Say: Maybe somewhat of that which you seek to hasten has drawn near to you.(72) } [Al-Naml] 27:71-73
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٧١﴾ قُلْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ رَدِفَ لَكُم بَعْضُ الَّذِي تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ﴿٧٢﴾} [النمل].

{And they say: When will this promise be (fulfilled), if you are truthful?(29) Say: You have the appointment of a day which you cannot postpone by an hour, nor hasten on.(30)} [Sabaã´] 34:29-30
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ﴿٢٩﴾ قُل لَّكُم مِّيعَادُ يَوْمٍ لَّا تَسْتَأْخِرُونَ عَنْهُ سَاعَةً وَلَا تَسْتَقْدِمُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾} [سبأ]

{And they say: When will this promise come to pass, if you are truthful?(48) They await but a single Sayha, which will overtake them while they contend.(49)} [Y.S.] 36:48-49
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٤٨﴾مَا يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً تَأْخُذُهُمْ وَهُمْ يَخِصِّمُونَ ﴿٤٩﴾} [يس]

{And they say: When will this threat be (executed), if you are truthful?(25) Say: The knowledge is with Allah only, and I am only a plain warner.(26)} [Al-Mulk] 67:25-26
Truthful Allah the Great
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٢٥﴾ قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٢٦﴾} [الملك]
صدق الله العظيم

Thus the Imam Mahdi Nasser (supporter of) Mohammad and the entire supporters of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- when those who rush Allah’s chastisement ask them and say: When is this promise if you are truthful? then say what Allah commanded His servant and His messenger Mohammad to say: {Say: The knowledge is with Allah only, and I am only a plain warner.(26)} [Al-Mulk] 67:26.And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
{قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ‌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الملك]

Indeed that the Awaited Mahdi does not confirm not deny Allah’s chastisement in the year 2012 nor year 2013; in fact I say what Allah commanded my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah to say: {Say: The knowledge is with Allah only, and I am only a plain warner.(26)} [Al-Mulk] 67:26
{قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ‌ مُّبِينٌ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

Brother of supporters of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?7477

اقتباس المشاركة 49258 من موضوع رد المهدي المنتظر إلى مفتاح الجزائر وأمرٌ إلى كافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار السابقين واللاحقين..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
08 - 08 - 1433 هـ
28 - 06 - 2012 مـ
05:58 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشـاركـــــــــة الأصليَّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=49255
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ المهدي المنتظر إلى (مفتاح الجزائر)، وأمرٌ إلى كافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار السابقين واللاحقين..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار وجميع أنصار الله في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى اليوم الآخر، أمّا بعد..

سلامُ الله عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته يا (مفتاح الجزائر) من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، وسلام الله على كافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار من قبله ومن بعده، وإنّي المهدي المنتظر
آمركم جميعاً السابقين واللاحقين في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور بعدم تحديد موعد مرور كوكب سقر بحسب أيام البشر، وما نُهي عنه المهدي المنتظر فليلتزم به الأنصار إن كانوا من أتباع المهديّ المنتظَر، فلا تفتنوا أنفسكم وأمّتكم بتحديد موعد العذاب الموعود في الكتاب للمعرضين عن الذِّكر من البشر، وما أمر الله به جدّي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم فهو أمرٌ ساري المفعول على المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد وكافة أنصار محمد رسول الله صلى عليه وآله وسلم.

ولربّما يودّ مفتاح الجزائر أن يقول: "يا حبيبي في الله المهديّ المنتظَر، وماهو أمر الله في محكم الذِّكر إلى رسوله في تحديد موعد مرور كوكب سقر؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر من محكم الذكر وأقول، قال الله تعالى:
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣٨﴾ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُ‌وا حِينَ لَا يَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ النَّارَ‌ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِ‌هِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٩﴾ بَلْ تَأْتِيهِم بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَ‌دَّهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٤٠﴾} [الأنبياء].

{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿
٤٨﴾ قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي ضَرًّ‌ا وَلَا نَفْعًا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّـهُ لِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ أَجَلٌ إِذَا جَاءَ أَجَلُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَأْخِرُ‌ونَ سَاعَةً وَلَا يَسْتَقْدِمُونَ ﴿٤٩﴾} [يونس].
{ وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿
٧١﴾ قُلْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونَ رَ‌دِفَ لَكُم بَعْضُ الَّذِي تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ﴿٧٢﴾ } [النمل].
٢٩﴾ قُل لَّكُم مِّيعَادُ يَوْمٍ لَّا تَسْتَأْخِرُ‌ونَ عَنْهُ سَاعَةً وَلَا تَسْتَقْدِمُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ } [سبأ].
٤٨مَا يَنظُرُ‌ونَ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً تَأْخُذُهُمْ وَهُمْ يَخِصِّمُونَ ﴿٤٩﴾ } [يس].
٢٥﴾ قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ‌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٢٦﴾ } [الملك].
صدق الله العظيم.

وكذلك الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد وكافة أنصار محمد رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وعليهم وأسلم تسليماً - فإذا سألهم المستعجلون بعذاب الله وقالوا: متى هذا الوعد إن كنتم صادقين؟ فقولوا ما أمر الله محمداً عبده ورسوله أن يقول:
{قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ‌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الملك]. وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله رب العالمين.

ألا وإنّ المهدي المنتظر لا يقرّ ولا ينكر عذاب الله في عام 2012 ولا عام 2013 ؛بل أقول ما أمر الله به جدي محمد رسول الله أن يقول:
{قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ‌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

أخو أنصار محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..