الموضوع: quetions about Sayha

النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5
  1. افتراضي quetions about Sayha

Radiah السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته يا أنصار السابقين الأخياري
    "and what the Awaited Mahdi wants it from his supporters is to compete on Allah’s love and His nearness while the weakest of faith will break through to the kind of those who are drawn near; isn’t that the great grace (of Allah)" . can you explain more on the weakest faith

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : sabar
    Radiah السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته يا أنصار السابقين الأخياري
    "and what the Awaited Mahdi wants it from his supporters is to compete on Allah’s love and His nearness while the weakest of faith will break through to the kind of those who are drawn near; isn’t that the great grace (of Allah)" . can you explain more on the weakest faith
    انتهى الاقتباس من sabar

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

As I understood that the supporters of the Imam (the least they could do) is the meaning of the weakest faith that they break through to (join) with those who are drawn near; isn’t that the great grace (of Allah), I hope I made clear for you to understand..
    .And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

3. افتراضي

Salam aleykum,

Please translate word "Kisafa". Thank you.

4. افتراضي

Peace be upon you and your family, you always reply to my questions, thank you very much!

5. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Peace be upon you and your family, you always reply to my questions, thank you very much!
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov

The same to you son, happy to be helpful to inform about the Truth to please my Lord, I hope when you get the chance to compete in the race for Allah's love and His nearness glory be to Him by starting to resume the translation to your native language..
    .And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 26-04-2017, 01:02 AM
  2. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 24-04-2017, 05:09 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-03-2017, 09:22 PM
  4. Sayha: The bridling reply with Truth from the promised Imam to (Sirra Al-Wojood)..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 05-01-2017, 05:47 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •