Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

05 - 11 - 2008 AD
01:02 am
ــــــــــــــــ

..{And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of middle-age, and (he will be) one of the righteous ones.}
{ وَيُكَلِّمُ النّاس فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلاً وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ }

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

My sister in religion of Allah, preceded that we have answered on some of what you have asked as like the word of Allah the Most High: {And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of middle-age, and (he will be) one of the righteous ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:46
{وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

Al-Kahl is his age which Allah lifted his soul to Him, verily he is in that age and he did not change a thing, yet Kahl does not mean that it is gray (of a very old age), no; in fact Al-Kahle is the middle age between youth age and entering the age of gray (hair), in a sense when his beard got mixed with a few white hair as the beard of Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni although I did not reach (the age) of forty yet, and I am about to reach it but my beard is mixed with black hair and white only I saw that the cause of hair whitening is the (cologne), also whoever sprays his beard with (cologne) definitely this will affect it so it would be whitened before its time, so we do not get out of the subject as I made clear to you that Al-Kahl is not total gray in fact reaching his middle age completely is called Khal, in a sense that he is not youth nor hoary because the horay is a state of intense weakness. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah is He Who created you from a state of weakness, then He gave strength after weakness, then ordained weakness and hoary hair after strength. He creates what He pleases, and He is the Knowing, the Powerful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:54
{اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن ضَعْفٍ ثمّ جَعَلَ مِن بَعْدِ ضَعْفٍ قُوَّةً ثمّ جَعَلَ مِن بَعْدِ قُوَّةٍ ضَعْفاً وَشَيْبَةً} صدق الله العظيم [الروم:54].

In the meaning of that Al-Kahl is the age between youth and hoary, and he will return in the same age that he was in on the day Allah raised to HimSelf the soul of Jesus son of Mary (Esa) and the best of prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother and upon Al-Hawariyyun disciples who said we are supporters of Allah so bear witness that we are submitting-Muslims.

As for planet Sijjeel, surely it a hellish planet as Allah showed me it in a dream several times, but it stone are glassy similar of snow verily it is a fiery planet.

And as for the gates of hell indeed the nation of Muhammad and the followers for the Truth who often repent and ask forgiveness would never inter it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And Allah would not chastise them while they seek forgiveness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:33
{وَمَا كَانَ اللّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ (33)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

.Your brother; Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1107

اقتباس المشاركة 4061 من موضوع {وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾} ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
07 - ذو القعدة - 1429 هـ
05 - 11 - 2008 مـ
01:02 صباحاً
(حسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=426

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

{ وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾ }
صدق الله العظيـــم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..
أختي في دين الله، سبق وأن أجبنا عن بعض ما سألتيه كمثال قول الله تعالى: {وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلًا وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٤٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

والكهل هو سِنُّه الذي رفع اللهُ روحه إليه وهو في ذلك السّن ولم يتغير شيئًا، وليس معنى كهل أنه شَيْبَة كلا بل الكهل هو السّن الوسط بين سنّ الشباب وقبل دخول سنّ المشيب، بمعنى حين اختلطت لحيته بقليلٍ من الشعر الأبيض كما لحية الإمام ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ، برغم أني لم أبلغ الأربعين بعد وأوشكت أن أبلغها ولكنّ لحيتي مخلوطة بالشعر الأسود والأبيض غير أني رأيت أنّ سبب بياض الشعر هو (الكولونيا)، ومن يرش لحيته (بالكولونيا) فحتمًا سيؤثر هذا عليها فتبيّض قبل حِلِّها، وحتى لا نخرج عن الموضوع كما بيّنت لك بأنّ الكهل ليس شَيْبَة بل بلوغ الرجل منتصف عمره تمامًا يسمى كهلًا بمعنى أنه ليس شباب وليس شَيْبَة لأن الشَيْبَة هي مرحلة الضعف الشديد. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {اللَّـهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن ضَعْفٍ ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِن بَعْدِ ضَعْفٍ قُوَّةً ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِن بَعْدِ قُوَّةٍ ضَعْفًا وَشَيْبَةً} صدق الله العظيم [الروم:54].

بمعنى أنّ الكهل هو سنٌّ بين الشباب والمَشيب، وسوف يعود في نفس السّن الذي كان فيه يوم رفع الله إليه روح المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه وعلى أمّه أزكى الصلاة وأزكى التسليم وعلى الحواريين الذين قالوا: "نحن أنصار الله فاشهد بأنّا مسلمون".

وأمّا بالنسبة لكوكب سجيل فهو كوكب جهنّمي كما أراني الله إيّاه في المنام عددًا من المرات، ولكن أحجاره زجاجيّة تُشبه الثلج فهو كوكبٌ ناريٌّ.

وأمّا أبواب جهنّم فلن تدخلها أمّة محمدٍ التّابعين للحقّ والتّائبين والمستغفرين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا كَانَ اللَّـهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:33].

أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ.