الموضوع: Sabar

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 11 إلى 12 من 12
  1. افتراضي

Surely and surely all the thanks belong to Allah alone the great the exalted the magnificent to Him only all the wishing and declare my competition in Allah's love amid the obvious weakness in me I admit. o God I am weak...
    ursury Still i appreciate very much if you could do one \ english translation on السلام عليكم ورحمة بركاته

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : sabar
    Surely and surely all the thanks belong to Allah alone the great the exalted the magnificent to Him only all the wishing and declare my competition in Allah's love amid the obvious weakness in me I admit. o God I am weak...
    ursury Still i appreciate very much if you could do one \ english translation on السلام عليكم ورحمة بركاته
    انتهى الاقتباس من sabar

The Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni peace be upon him said:

As that all the capitalists of the extra money more than their needs and their is no good in them to their own selves so they offer to Allah a goodly gift, but Allah forbade usury among the people and made it lawful for Him Alone who he offers to Allah a goodly gift so he would spend for Allah’s cause then Allah multiplies it to seven hundred folds and more. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah will eradicate usury, and He causes charity to prosper. And Allah loves not any ungrateful sinner.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:276

Indeed, they should know who prosper from the usury in the wealth of the people that will issue an explanatory-statement about them that we explain it in details from the decisive Quran and I teach them how the system of the Islamic banks will be and which will earn huge profits more than what the gain with the forbidden usury, and soon with Allah’s permission will issue a detailed explanatory-statement in regard the forbidden usury and explaining the selling, also how the system of the Islamic banks in the country of the Awaited Mahdi and the governing with what Allah sent down until you straighten out on the True way, then Allah opens blessings upon you from the heavens and the earth so you would eat from above you and from underneath your feet, and the banks of interest about to be crushed because the declaration of the global war from Lord of the worlds against the banks of usury, then you would not find a path nor a way out except by the ruling with what Allah sent down. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Their guidance is not your duty, but Allah guides whom He pleases. And whatever good thing you spend, it is to your good. And you spend not but to seek Allah’s pleasure. And whatever good thing you spend, it will be paid back to you in full, and you will not be wronged.(272) (Charity) is for the poor who are confined in the way of Allah, they cannot go about in the land; the ignorant one thinks them to be rich on account of (their) abstaining (from begging). You can recognize them by their mark — they do not beg of the people importunately. And whatever good thing you spend, surely Allah is Knower of it.(273) Those who spend their wealth by night and day, privately and publicly, their reward is with their Lord; and they have no fear, nor shall they grieve.(274) Those who swallow usury cannot arise except as he arises whom satan smites him by (his) touch. That is because they say, Trading is only like usury. And Allah has allowed trading and forbidden usury. To whomsoever then the admonition has come from his Lord, and he desists, he shall have what has already passed. And his affair is in the hands of Allah. And whoever returns (to it) — these are the companions of the Fire: therein they will abide.(275) Allah will eradicate usury, and He causes charity to prosper. And Allah loves not any ungrateful sinner.(276) Those who believe and do good deeds and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate — their reward is with their Lord; and they have no fear, nor shall they grieve.(277) O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah and relinquish what remains (due) from usury, if you are believers.(278) But if you do (it) not, then be apprised of war from Allah and His Messenger; and if you repent, then you shall have your capital. Wrong not, and you shall not be wronged.(279) And if (the debtor) is in straitness, let there be postponement till (he is in) ease. And that you remit (it) as alms is better for you, if you only knew.(280) And guard yourselves against a day in which you will be returned to Allah. Then every soul will be paid in full what it has earned, and they will not be wronged.(281)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:272-281

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Mufti of the whole world with Truth; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?26932

The above is from statement #4, also for more info please go to the link bellow
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=28706

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-03-2020, 04:49 PM
  2. Sabar:My question Are there specific surah meant to be steadfast in sincerity
    بواسطة sabar في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 13-06-2016, 08:41 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •