Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

18 - 04 - 1433 AH
12 - 03 - 2012 AD
09:02 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

The True explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: And I shed on you love from Me; and that you would be brought up before My eyes.
{ وَأَلْقَيْتُ عَلَيْكَ مَحَبَّةً مِّنِّي وَلِتُصْنَعَ عَلَىٰ عَيْنِي }

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all the believers till judgement day, after this..

As for the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And I shed on you love from Me; } [T.H.] 20:39; Allah -glory be to Him- means that He placed in the heart of Asia (wife of pharaoh) lover for the infant who is Allah’s prophet Moses -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- when she saw pharaoh’ soldiers took him out from the casket, so wife of pharaoh looked at him then Allah placed love into her heart a great love for the infant Allah’s prophet Moses -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- as mother’s love to her child so she save him with Allah’s permission from slaying, to the fact she loved him and she wants to take him as a son for her, to the fact she does not have children from pharaoh..And for that she said: {And Pharaoh’s wife said: A joy of the eye to me and to you — do not slay him; maybe he will be useful to us, or we may take him for a son. While they did not perceived.} [Al-Qasas] 28: 9
{وَأَلْقَيْتُ عَلَيْكَ مَحَبَّةً مِّنِّي} [طه:39]؛
{قُرَّتُ عَيْنٍ لِّي وَلَكَ لَا تَقْتُلُوهُ عَسَى أَن يَنفَعَنَا أَوْ نَتَّخِذَهُ وَلَداً وَهُمْ لَايَشْعُرُونَ} [القصص:9].

Therefore, the love that Allah placed it in the heart of pharaoh’s wife is as the love of mother to her child, and that is in order for her to say to pharaoh: {(he is) A joy of the eye to me and to you — do not slay him; maybe he will be useful to us, or we may take him for a son. While they did not perceived}, as for the word of Allah the Most High: {and that you would be brought up before My eyes.} [T.H.] 20:39; and He means that Moses under Allah’s eye (constant watch over him) from pharaoh and his chiefs verily the could never kill him while he is under Allah’s sight the Best Protector, as Mohammad messenger of Allah was under Allah’s sight from the cunning of the polytheists and enemies of religion. And Allah the Most High said: {And wait patiently for the judgment of your Lord, for surely you are before Our eyes, and glorify praising your Lord, when you rise,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Toor] 52:48
{قُرَّتُ عَيْنٍ لِّي وَلَكَ لَا تَقْتُلُوهُ عَسَى أَن يَنفَعَنَا أَوْ نَتَّخِذَهُ وَلَداً وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ}
{وَلِتُصْنَعَ عَلَى عَيْنِي} [طه:39]؛ {وَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ فَإِنَّكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ حِينَ تَقُومُ}
صدق الله العظيم [الطور:48].

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?6030

اقتباس المشاركة 35949 من موضوع البيان الحقّ في قوله تعالى: { وَأَلْقَيْتُ عَلَيْكَ مَحَبَّةً مِّنِّي وَلِتُصْنَعَ عَلَىٰ عَيْنِي } صدق الله العظيم ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
19 - 04 - 1433 هـ
12 - 03 - 2012 مـ
09:02 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

البيان الحقّ في قوله تعالى:
{ وَأَلْقَيْتُ عَلَيْكَ مَحَبَّةً مِّنِّي وَلِتُصْنَعَ عَلَىٰ عَيْنِي } صدق الله العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار وجميع المؤمنين إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..
فأمّا البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:
{وَأَلْقَيْتُ عَلَيْكَ مَحَبَّةً مِّنِّي} [طه:39]؛ ويقصد الله سبحانه أنهّ ألقى في قلب آسيا محبّة الطفل وهو نبيّ الله موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام حين رأت فرعون وجنوده أخرجوه من التابوت، فنظرت إليه امرأةُ فرعون ومن ثم ألقى الله في قلبها حبّاً عظيماً للطفل نبيّ الله موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام كحبّ الأم لولدها حتى تنقذه بإذن الله من القتل، كونها أحبّته وتريد أن تتّخذه ولداً لها، كون ليس لديها من فرعون أولاد، ولذلك قالت: {قُرَّتُ عَيْنٍ لِّي وَلَكَ ۖ لَا تَقْتُلُوهُ عَسَىٰ أَن يَنفَعَنَا أَوْ نَتَّخِذَهُ وَلَدًا وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ} [القصص:9].

إذاً المحبة التي ألقاها الله في قلب امرأة فرعون هي كمحبّة الأم لولدها، وذلك حتى تقول لفرعون:
{قُرَّتُ عَيْنٍ لِّي وَلَكَ ۖ لَا تَقْتُلُوهُ عَسَىٰ أَن يَنفَعَنَا أَوْ نَتَّخِذَهُ وَلَدًا وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ}، وأما قول الله تعالى: {وَلِتُصْنَعَ عَلَى عَيْنِي} [طه:39]؛ ويقصد أن موسى بأعين الله من فرعون ومَلئِه، فلن يستطيعوا قتله وهو بأعين الله خير الحافظين، كما محمدٌ رسول الله بأعين الله من مكر المشركين وأعداء الدين، وقال الله تعالى: {وَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ فَإِنَّكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا ۖ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ حِينَ تَقُومُ ﴿٤٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الطور].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..