Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

16 - 05 - 1431 AH
30 - 04 - 2010 AD
12:16 pm
ـــــــــــــــــ

{To be free from blame before your Lord, and that haply they may guard against evil.}
{مَعْذِرَةً إِلَىٰ ربّكم وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ}
Truthful Allah the Great

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?23579
http://islameyat.forumotion.com/mont...topic-t220.htm

(I ask) Allah to grant thanks to you — O you who delivered the message on my behalf, and to have mercy on you, and increase you with His love and His nearness and the Bliss of HimSelf's goodly pleasure, also your parents and the family of your home, and (I ask) Allah to purify you an utmost purification and all the best foremost supporters..

Don’t you know that when Allah makes you a cause for guidance to one of the people of the worlds is better for you than you achieve the kingdom of the world altogether? Surely Allah would never waste the reward of those who do good deeds for the cause of their Lord to make Allah’s word to prevail among the worlds, so do not get weak of informing — O community of supporters and do not be sad because of the belying. Let your call to be free from blame before your Lord so He does not bring you to count when you do not inform what Allah encompassed you with it, so you should deliver it to the worlds, thus they may guard against evil. And Allah the Most High said: {And when a party of them said: Why preach you to a people whom Allah would destroy or whom He would chastise with a severe chastisement? They said: To be free from blame before your Lord, and that haply they may guard against evil.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:164

{وَإِذْ قَالَتْ أُمَّةٌ مِّنْهُمْ لِمَ تَعِظُونَ قَوْمًا ۙ اللَّهُ مُهْلِكُهُمْ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُهُمْ عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۖ قَالُوا مَعْذِرَةً إِلَىٰ ربّكم وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ ﴿١٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف]

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Perhaps there is whom he informed and more, surely we do not deny the favor and would never waste the good deeds and Allah is Most Generous than His servant Whom He does not waste the reward of the good doers for His generous face (His pleasure), so devote your good-deeds to Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, and do not wait a reward nor thanks from the people, consequently you would attain a great achievement, so let not one of my supporters be upset with me if the Awaited Mahdi did not mention him then bear witness for him by spreading (the word) and delivering the message (informing others), so if he is of those who inform the worlds night and day let him say in himself as a response to the Imam Mahdi:

[O you the Awaited Mahdi, surely I am of those who inform (delivering the message) and you did not mention me, yet I do not wait from the Imam Mahdi to mention me nor I wait a reward nor thanks from him; in fact {Allah is sufficient as a witness.}, so if my Lord praises me verily I have no need for the praise of the Awaited Mahdi nor the praise of the creation of Allah altogether, that’s because if all the creation praise me, and thank me, also pleased with me while my Lord did not praise me, nor that the Forgiver the Grateful to thank me and be pleased with me; it is then their praise and their pleasure would never avail a thing against me, then my Lord would cast me into fire of hell, and I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones]

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1325

اقتباس المشاركة 4647 من موضوع {مَعْذِرَةً إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
16 - 05 - 1431 هـ
30 - 04 - 2010 مـ
12:16 مساءً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=680

{مَعْذِرَةً إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ} صدق الله العظيــم ..
http://islameyat.ahlamontada.net/t220-topic

شكر الله لك يا من بلَّغت عني ورحمك وزادك بحُبّه وقربه ونعيم رضوان نفسه وأبويك وآل بيتك وطهَّركم الله تطهيراً وجميع الأنصار السابقين الأخيار.

أفلا تعلمون أنكم حين يجعلكم الله سبباً لهُدى أحدٍ من العالمين هو خيرٌ لكم من أن تفوزوا بملكوت الدّنيا أجمعين؟ فلن يُضيع الله أجر العاملين لأجل ربّهم ليُعْلوا كلمة الله في العالمين، فلا تهنوا من التبليغ يا معشر الأنصار ولا تحزنوا بسبب التكذيب، فلتكن دعوتكم معذرةً إلى ربّكم حتى لا يحاسبكم لو لم تُبلِّغوا بما أحاطكم به الله فتُبلِّغوا به للعالمين، وكذلك ولعلهم يتّقون. وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ قَالَتْ أُمَّةٌ مِّنْهُمْ لِمَ تَعِظُونَ قَوْمًا ۙ اللَّـهُ مُهْلِكُهُمْ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُهُمْ عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۖ قَالُوا مَعْذِرَةً إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ ﴿١٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

ولربما أنه يوجد من بلَّغ وأكثر، فنحن لا نُنكِر الجميل ولن نضيع المعروف والله أكرم من عبده الذي لا يُضيع أجر العاملين لوجهه الكريم، فأخلصوا أعمالكم لله وحده لا شريك ولا تنتظروا من النّاس لا جزاءً ولا شكوراً فتفوزوا فوزاً عظيماً، فلا يزعل مني أحد أنصاري لو لم يذكره المهديّ المنتظَر فيشهد عليه بالنشر والتبليغ، فإذا كان من الذين يُبلِّغون العالمين الليل والنهار فليقل في نفسه كردٍّ على الإمام المهديّ:

[يا أيّها المهديّ المنتظَر فإني من المبلّغين ولم تذكرني، ولم أنتظر من الإمام المهديّ أن يذكُرني ولا أنتظر منهُ جزاءً ولا شكوراً؛ بل {كَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ شَهِيدًا} [الرعد:43]، فإن يُثني عليّ ربّي فلا حاجة لي بثناء المهديّ المنتظَر ولا ثناء خلق الله أجمعين، وذلك لأنْ لو يثني عليّ الخلق أجمعين ويشكروني ويرضون عنّي ولم يُثني عليّ ربّي ويشكُرني الغفور الشكور ويرضى عنّي إذاً فلن يُغني عنّي ثناؤهم ورضوانهم شيئاً ثُمّ يُلقي بي ربّي في نار الجحيم، وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين].

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.