Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

25 - 05 - 1431 AH
09 - 05 - 2010 AD
01:05 am
ـــــــــــــــ

..O Al-Nasrani (the Christian), worship Allah your Lord, and Lord of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and Lord of Mohammad messenger of Allah, and Lord of the Awaited Mahdi

اقتباس المشاركة :
the original post been written by dawaween
What proves to me that your religion of Islam is correct?
I am Nasrani (Christian) yet I read a lot about your religion and it impressed me …… but I want something to me make me steadfast and certain that your religion is the correct religion…
Afterwards I read a lot about Al-Mahdi …… but nothing match the traits confirms that you are Al-Mahdi
I want to anchor on land …… because I am confused, which religion should I follow? All lies with lies and there is no correct religion!
انتهى الاقتباس
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets and messengers, and I do not make distinction between any of His messengers and I am of the (submitting) Muslims..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon our brother Al-Nasrani (the Christian), Imam Al-Mahdi would never command you except with what Allah’s messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and the entire prophets and messengers -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon them altogether, and only Allah sent them with one religion that we should worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him. And Allah the Most High said: {And We sent no messenger before you but We revealed to him that there is no God but Me, so worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:25
{ وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدُونِ ( 25 ) } صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

And Allah the Most High said: {..And the Messiah said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, Allah has forbidden to him the Garden and his abode is the Fire. And for the wrongdoers there will be no helpers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:72
{ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرائيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ إِنَّهُ مَنْ يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنْصَارٍ } صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:72].

Thus the Imam Mahdi says: O community of Nasara (Christians) and Muslims and the people altogether: {..O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, Allah has forbidden to him the Garden and his abode is the Fire. And for the wrongdoers there will be no helpers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:72
{اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ إِنَّهُ مَنْ يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنْصَارٍ } صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:72].

And Allah the Most High would say on the day of first resurrection: {And when Allah will say: O Jesus, son of Mary, is it you that you said to the people: Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah? He will say: Glory be to You! it was not for me to say what I had no right to (say). If I had said it, You would indeed have known it. You know what is in myself, and I know not what is in Yourself. Surely You are the great Knower of the unseen.(116) I did not say to them except what You did command me: Serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord; and I was a witness of them so long as I was among them, but when You did cause me to die You were the Watcher over them. And You are Witness of all things.(117)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:116-117
{وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّي إِلَهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ إِنْ كُنتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلامُ الْغُيُوبِ (116) مَا قُلْتُ لَهُمْ إِلا مَا أَمَرْتَنِي بِهِ أَنْ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ وَكُنتُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا مَا دُمْتُ فِيهِمْ فَلَمَّا تَوَفَّيْتَنِي كُنتَ أَنْتَ الرَّقِيبَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَنْتَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ (117)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

You would never find the call of the Imam Mahdi differs than the call of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary nor the call of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon them altogether, and our religion is Islam that came with it the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and the entire prophets and messengers from the first of them till the seal of them -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon them and their families and salute them with bets salutation. And Allah the Most High said: {Surely the (true) religion with Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Book differed only after knowledge had come to them, out of envy among themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the messages of Allah — Allah indeed is Quick at reckoning.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:19
{ إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ الإِسْلامُ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ إِلا مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ وَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:19].

{And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:85
{وَمَنْ يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الإِسْلامِ دِينًا فَلَنْ يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ وَهُوَ فِي الآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ } صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:85].

O you Al-Nasrani (the Christian), worship Allah your Lord and Lord of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and Lord of Mohammad messenger of Allah, and Lord of the Awaited Mahdi, and Lord of the heavens and earth and whatever in in between them, there is no God except Him Lord of the grand throne, surely He is the most entitled in the worship rather than His creation altogether, so fulfill the purpose of creating you my honorable brother, and Allah commanded us to say to the people of the Book: {Say: O People of the Book, come to an equitable word between us and you, that we should worship none but Allah and that we should not associate aught with Him, and that some of us should not take others for lords besides Allah. But if they turn away, then say: Bear witness, we are Muslims.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:64
{قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ تَعَالَوْاْ إِلَى كَلَمَةٍ سَوَاء بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ أَلاَّ نَعْبُدَ إِلاَّ اللّهَ وَلاَ نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئاً وَلاَ يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضاً أَرْبَاباً مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَقُولُواْ اشْهَدُواْ بِأَنَّا مسلِمُونَ } صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:64].

And Allah the Most High said: {And I have not created the jinn and the mankind except that they should worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:56
{وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنْسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ (56) } صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
Brother of Al-Nasara (the Christians) and the illiterate ones whom they do not associate a thing with Allah; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1442

اقتباس المشاركة 4876 من موضوع ويا أيّها النّصرانِي؛ اعْبُد الله ربّك وربّ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وربّ محمد رسول الله وربّ المهديّ المنتَظَر ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
25 - 05 - 1431 هـ
09 - 05 - 2010 مـ
01:05 صباحًا
( بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لأمّ القُرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=1990

ويا أيّها النّصْرانِيّ؛ اعْبُد الله ربّك وربّ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وربّ محمد رسول الله وربّ المهديّ المنتظَر ..

اقتباس المشاركة : dawaween
انا ايش يثبتلي انو دينكم الاسلام صحيح؟
انا نصراني بس أقرأ كثير عن دينكم و عجبني .......... بس بدي اشي يثبتني و ييقني انو دينكم هو الدين الصحيح...
بعدين أنا قرأت كثير عن المهدي ........ بس ما في أشياء مطابقة من الصفات تؤكد انو انت المهدي
بدي أرسي على بر .......... لأنه أنا متحير أنو دين أتبع؟ كلو كذب بكذب ولا في دين صحيح؟
انتهى الاقتباس من dawaween

بِسْمِ الله الرّحمن الرّحيم، والصّلاة والسّلام على كافّةِ الأنبياءِ والمُرسَلين، ولا اُُفَرِّقُ بين أحدٍ مِن رُسلِه وأنا مِن المسلمين..

وسَلامُ الله عليكم أخينا النّصْرانِي ورحمة الله وبركاته، ولن يأمُرَكُم الإمام المهديّ إلّا بما أمَرَكُم به رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وكافّة الأنبياء والمُرسَلين صلّى الله عليهم أجمعين، وإنّما أرسَلهم الله بدينٍ واحِدٍ مُوَحَّدٍ أنْ نَعبُدَ الله وَحدَه لا شَريكَ له. وقال الله تعالى: {وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدُونِ ﴿٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

وقال الله تعالى: {وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّـهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:72].

وكذلك الإمام المهديّ يقول: يا مَعشَرَ النّصارَى والمسلمين والنّاس أجمعين: {اعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّـهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ} صدق الله العظيم.

وقال الله تعالى في يومِ البَعثِ الأوَّل: {وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّـهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَـٰهَيْنِ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِن كُنتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ ﴿١١٦﴾ مَا قُلْتُ لَهُمْ إِلَّا مَا أَمَرْتَنِي بِهِ أَنِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۚ وَكُنتُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا مَّا دُمْتُ فِيهِمْ ۖ فَلَمَّا تَوَفَّيْتَنِي كُنتَ أَنتَ الرَّقِيبَ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ وَأَنتَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ ﴿١١٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

ولن تَجِدَ دعوَة الإمام المهديّ تَختَلِفُ عن دَعوَةِ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ولا عن دَعوَةِ محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليهم أجمَعِين، ودِينُنا هو الإسلام الذي جاء به المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وكافَّة الأنبياء والمُرسَلينَ مِن أوَّلِهم إلى خاتمِهم محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليهم وآلهم وسلّم تسليمًا، وقال الله تعالى: {إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِندَ اللَّـهِ الْإِسْلَامُ ۗ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ ۗ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِآيَاتِ اللَّـهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

{وَمَن يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الْإِسْلَامِ دِينًا فَلَن يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ وَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ ﴿٨٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

ويا أيُّها النّصرَانِي؛ اعْبُدِ الله ربّك وربّ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وربّ محمدٍ رسول الله وربّ المهديّ المنتظر وربّ السّموات والأرض وما بينهما - الله لا إله إلّا هو ربّ العرش العظيم - فهو الأحَقُّ بعِبادَتِك مِن خَلقِه أجمَعين، فحَقِّقِ الهَدفَ مِن خَلقِك أخي الكريم، وأمَرَنا الله أن نقولَ لأهلِ الكِتاب: {قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ تَعَالَوْا إِلَىٰ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءٍ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ أَلَّا نَعْبُدَ إِلَّا اللَّـهَ وَلَا نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضًا أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّـهِ ۚ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَقُولُوا اشْهَدُوا بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

وقال الله تعالى: {وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
أخو النّصَارَى والأمّيّين الذين لا يُشرِكونَ بالله شيئًا؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.