الموضوع: The answer with Truth from the Book about the way of survival from Allah’s chastisement.. And the reason of survival from chastisement to the people of Allah’s prophet Yunus (Jonah)..

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي The answer with Truth from the Book about the way of survival from Allah’s chastisement.. And the reason of survival from chastisement to the people of Allah’s prophet Yunus (Jonah)..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

17 - 03 - 1430 AH
    14 - 03 - 2009 AD
    11:45 pm
    ________

The answer with Truth from the Book about the way of survival from Allah’s chastisement
    ..And the reason of survival from chastisement to the people of Allah’s prophet Yunus (Jonah)

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O my questioner sister, as for those who followed the Truth from their Lord verily there is no fear for them nor they shall grief because Allah does not punish but the ungrateful-disbeliever who turn away from the True call in every time and place. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {With this We punished them because they were ungrateful; and We punish none but the ingrate.}Truthful Allah the Great [Sabaã´] 34:17
    {ذَٰلِكَ جَزَيْنَاهُم بِمَا كَفَرُوا ۖ وَهَلْ نُجَازِي إِلَّا الْكَفُورَ ﴿17﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ]

Then Allah chastises those who disbelieved the Truth from their Lord and He saves those who followed the Truth from their Lord in every time and place when Allah’s retribution comes. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So We delivered him and those with him by mercy from Us, and We cut off the roots of those who rejected Our messages and were not believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:72
    {‏فَأَنْجَيْنَاهُ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ بِرَحْمَةٍ مِنَّا وَقَطَعْنَا دَابِرَ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَمَا كَانُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ‏} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:72]

Thus the way of who turn away from the Truth with which came Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..But when a warner came to them, it increased them in naught but aversion,(42) Behaving proudly in the land and planning evil. And the evil plan besets none save the authors of it. So they wait for naught but the way of the ancients. But you will find no alteration in the course of Allah; and you will find no change in the course of Allah.(43)}Truthful Allah the Great [Faater] 35:42-43
    {فَلَمَّا جَاءهُمْ نَذِيرٌ مَّا زَادَهُمْ إِلَّا نُفُوراً (42) اسْتِكْبَاراً فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَكْرَ السَّيِّئِ وَلَا يَحِيقُ الْمَكْرُ السَّيِّئُ إِلَّا بِأَهْلِهِ فَهَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا سُنَّتَ الْأَوَّلِينَ فَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّتِ اللَّهِ تَبْدِيلاً وَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّتِ اللَّهِ تَحْوِيلاً (43)} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر]

And Allah the Most High said: {Have they not traveled in the land and seen what was the end of those before them? Allah destroyed them. And for the disbelievers is the like thereof.}Truthful Allah the Great [Mohammad] 47:10
    {أَفَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَيَنْظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ دَمَّرَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلِلْكَافِرِينَ أَمْثَالُهَا} صدق الله العظيم [محمد:10]

I would never find in the Book that Allah removed the chastisement except from two nations ; As for a nation; their count number was one hundred thousand and a foreign man of unknown-homeland; which means their number is one hundred thousand and increased by one man was living with them and he is not from the people of Yunus (Jonah), and he is the only one who believed in Allah’s prophet Yunus (Jonah), but he concealed his belief because he has no tribe to protect him from their harm and their evil, and he committed to his home and did not tell anyone about his faith even (to) Yunus prophet of Allah, and when Allah commanded Yunus to leave he did not tell this righteous man to accompany him along with him because he did not know about his belief, and for that he remained among the people of Yunus, and when the three days are over as Allah’s prophet Yunus promised them with a permission of his Lord lo and behold the chastisement came to them from above them, so the righteous man heard the screams of the people from the fear, lo and behold they say we bear witness that there is no God except Allah and we bear witness that Yunus is a messenger of Allah, then the man came out and saw Kasf from the sky falling over them and knew it is not compiled clouds; in fact it is the painful chastisement that Allah’s prophet Yunus told them about it that it will come to them after three days, then (the righteous man) stood-up among the people of Yunus as a speaker then he admonished them and said:
    O people, if the belief would benefit a people who disbelieved in Allah’s messengers then they would believe at the time of the falling chastisement; it then Allah would not have annihilated anyone, and Allah would have removed the chastisement away from them in each time, but confession of their wrong doing does not benefit at the time of descending of the chastisement and that is Allah’s law in the Book against who disbelieved in the Truth from their Lord, and you would never find change for Allah’s law; but I know of an argument for you against your Lord”.

Then the people interrupted him and said: What is it? He said: Your Lord ordained mercy upon HimSelf, so ask Him by the fact of His mercy which He ordained upon HimSelf and His promise is ever True, and He is the Most Merciful more than all the merciful ones. Then man prayed with them two bows/prostrations to remove the chastisement and he asked his Lord and said: “Our Lord, we wronged ourselves and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us we indeed would be of the losers. O our Allah, we supplicate to you pleading your mercy that You ordained upon YourSelf, and you commanded us to call on You then You promised us with the response, so remove from us Your chastisement surely You are Powerful over all things, and Your promise is ever True and You are the Most Merciful more than all the merciful ones”.

And they were crying out in prayer with him asking Allah His mercy, and they believed the man that there is no escape from Allah’s chastisement except fleeing to their Lord, and they knew that belief in the Truth at its time does not benefit nor the confession that they were unjust-wrongdoers, surely it does not benefit them when the chastisement befall as it did not benefit those who were before them, and for that they cried out to Allah asking His mercy that He ordained upon HimSelf, then the belief in Allah’s mercy benefited them and they did not despair from the mercy of their Lord.
    for that their belief has benefited them and they were able to change Allah’s law from the laws of the Book about the fall of chastisement, surely they are the only ones whom their belief has benefited them among the former nations, and the secret in that is asking Allah by the fact of His mercy which He ordained upon HimSelf, and His promise is ever True, and He the Most Merciful more than all the merciful ones. And Allah the Most High said: {And why was there not a town which believed, so that their belief should have profited them, but the people of Jonah? When they believed, We removed from them the chastisement of disgrace in this world’s life, and We gave them provision for a while.}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:98
    {فَلَوْلاَ كَانَتْ قَرْيَةٌ آمَنَتْ فَنَفَعَهَا إِيمَانُهَا إِلاَّ قَوْمَ يُونُسَ لَمَّا آمَنُوا كَشَفْنَا عَنْهُمْ عَذَابَ الخِزْيِ فِي الحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَمَتَّعْنَاهُمْ إِلَى حِينٍ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:98]

That is the reason of the survival from the chastisement for people of Yunus prophet of Allah that the righteous man taught them, as for the other nations whom Allah annihilated them surely their belief in the Truth from their Lord never benefited them nor the confession that they were unjust-wrongdoers at the time of sending down the chastisement, and their call did not cease and no other in every time and place except the people of Yunus (Jonah). And Allah the Most High said: {A Book revealed to thee — so let there be no straitness in your chest concerning it — that you should warn thereby, and a Reminder to the believers.(2) Follow what has been revealed to you from your Lord and follow not besides Him any guardians; little do you mind!(3) And how many a town have We destroyed! So Our punishment came to it by night or while they slept at midday.(4) Yet their cry, when Our punishment came to them, was nothing but that they said: Surely we were wrong-doers.(5) Then certainly We shall question those to whom messengers were sent, and We shall question the messengers,(6) Then surely We shall relate to them with knowledge, and We are never absent.(7)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7: 2-7
    {كِتَابٌ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ فَلاَ يَكُن فِي صَدْرِكَ حَرَجٌ مِّنْهُ لِتُنذِرَ بِهِ وَذِكْرَى لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ (2) اتَّبِعُواْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ مِن دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاء قَلِيلاً مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ (3) وَكَم مِّن قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَاهَا فَجَاءهَا بَأْسُنَا بَيَاتاً أَوْ هُمْ قَآئِلُونَ (4) فَمَا كَانَ دَعْوَاهُمْ إِذْ جَاءهُمْ بَأْسُنَا إِلاَّ أَن قَالُواْ إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ (5) فَلَنَسْأَلَنَّ الَّذِينَ أُرْسِلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَنَسْأَلَنَّ الْمرسلين (6) فَلَنَقُصَّنَّ عَلَيْهِم بِعِلْمٍ وَمَا كُنَّا غَآئِبِينَ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف]

And the cry-call of theirs did not cease which is: {O woe to us! Surely we were unjust.} [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:14. And Allah the Most High said: {Yet their cry, when Our punishment came to them, was nothing but that they said: Surely we were wrong-doers.(5)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:5
    {يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ (14)} [الأنبياء]
    {فَمَا كَانَ دَعْوَاهُمْ إِذْ جَاءهُمْ بَأْسُنَا إِلاَّ أَن قَالُواْ إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ (5)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف]
    And that cry of theirs did not cease so it did not benefit them from Allah’s chastisement. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And how many a town which was iniquitous did We demolish, and We raised up after it other people!(11) So when they felt Our might, lo! they began to flee from it.(12) Flee not and return to the easy lives which you led, and to your dwellings, that you may be questioned.(13) They said: O woe to us! Surely we were unjust.(14) And this cry of theirs ceased not till We made them cut off, extinct.(15)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:11-15
    {وَكَمْ قَصَمْنَا مِن قَرْيَةٍ كَانَتْ ظَالِمَةً وَأَنشَأْنَا بَعْدَهَا قَوْماً آخَرِينَ (11) فَلَمَّا أَحَسُّوا بَأْسَنَا إِذَا هُم مِّنْهَا يَرْكُضُونَ (12) لَا تَرْكُضُوا وَارْجِعُوا إِلَى مَا أُتْرِفْتُمْ فِيهِ وَمَسَاكِنِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُسْأَلُونَ (13) قَالُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ (14) فَمَا زَالَت تِّلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّى جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيداً خَامِدِينَ (15)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]

Verily, look at the word of Allah the Most High: {And this cry of theirs ceased not till We made them cut off, extinct.(15)}Truthful Allah the Great, that’s because the argument of the confession of their wrongdoing is not theirs against Allah so he would have mercy on them at the time of coming down of chastisement, Allah’s law in the Book, because Allah upheld the argument against them by sending the messengers. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Messengers, bearers of good news and warners, so that the people may have no argument against Allah after the (coming of) messengers. And Allah is ever Mighty, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:165
    {فَمَا زَالَتْ تِلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّى جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ (15)} صدق الله العظيم
    {رُّسُلاً مُّبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ لِئَلاَّ يَكُونَ لِلنَّاسِ عَلَى اللّهِ حُجَّةٌ بَعْدَ الرُّسُلِ وَكَانَ اللّهُ عَزِيزاً حَكِيماً (165)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:165]

O people, come for I will teach you about your argument against Allah that you believe in the attribute of mercy in the Self of your Lord over His servants that he is more Merciful with you than your own mothers and more than the people altogether, indeed know that Allah is the Most Merciful more so than all the merciful ones, and I swear for you by Allah the Great that Allah is the Most Merciful than all who have mercy in the Book, so ask Him by His mercy in this world and in the hereafter if you are sure in the attribute of His mercy that He is Truly the Most Merciful than all who have Mercy..

Perhaps one of the Shiites scholars or the Sunnis would like to interrupt me and say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, strange you are! How you vow to us that Allah is the Most Merciful than all the merciful ones! And who told you that we do not believe in Allah is the Merciful than all the merciful ones?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: It is then why do you beseech the intercession from whom they are less in mercy than Allah if you are truthful, and ask you to witness and other world twofold of you along with you in the earth (Raqeeb and Ateed), that I am a disbeliever in the intercession of the servants between the hands of Lord of the servants, and I do not hope from a loyal-friend nor intercessor besides Allah; because I know that Allah is the Most Merciful to me than His servants altogether; that’s because I believe and certain that Allah is the Most Merciful more than all the merciful ones, so if His mercy did not intercede for me from His chastisement I can never find for me a loyal-friend nor a supporter besides Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And warn with it those who fear that they will be gathered to their Lord — there is no protector for them, nor any intercessor besides Him — so that they may keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:51
    {وَأَنذِرْ بِهِ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَن يُحْشَرُواْ إِلَى ربّهم لَيْسَ لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلاَ شَفِيعٌ لَّعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:51]

O my honorable sister in Allah cause.. O my Muslim brothers, by Allah Whom there is no God except Him that it is a great announcement yet the people turn away from it, I do not know of way for them to survive except following the Truth from their Lord, and if they turn away from the Truth from their Lord till that day about then I say as Allah’s close friend Abraham -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- said: {..So whoever follows me, he is surely of me; and whoever disobeys me, You surely art Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem] 14:36
    {فَمَنْ تَبِعَنِي فَإِنَّهُ مِنِّي وَمَنْ عَصَانِي فَإِنَّكَ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم:36]

Indeed, all who turned away from the Truth from their Lord and those who followed should ask Him by the fact of His mercy that He ordained upon HimSelf, verily ask Him on that day by His mercy that He ordained upon HimSelf, and I have learned in the Book that He will answer you with His mercy which He ordained upon HimSelf so He would remove the chastisement from you for a while, and I knew the answer for your prayer-call in Surah Al-Dukhan (chapter 44) in the Book and I knew that Allah will respond for the call of the callers of you when He swore by two letters from the name of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and the Book which He revealed it to him on the blessed night of Al-Qadr. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {H.M.(1) By the Book that makes manifest!(2) We revealed it on a blessed night— truly We are ever warning.(3) Therein every commandment full of wisdom would be made distinct;(4) A command from Us — truly We are ever sending messengers;(5) A mercy from your Lord — truly He is the Hearing, the Knowing,(6) The Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is between them, if you would be sure.(7) There is no God but He; He gives life and causes death — your Lord and the Lord of your fathers of yore.(8) In fact, in doubt they sport.(9) So wait for the day when the heaven brings a manifest smoke,(10) Enveloping the people. This is a painful chastisement.(11) Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.(12) When will they be reminded? And a messenger has indeed come, making clear;(13) Yet they turned away from him and said: One taught (by others), a madman!(14) We shall remove the chastisement a little, (but) you will surely return (to evil).(15) On the day when We seize (them) with the most violent seizing; surely We shall exact retribution.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhãn] 44:1-16
    {حم (1) وَالْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ (2) إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَاهُ فِي لَيْلَةٍ مُّبَارَكَةٍ إِنَّا كُنَّا مُنذِرِينَ (3) فِيهَا يُفْرَقُ كلّ أَمْرٍ حَكِيمٍ (4) أَمْراً مِّنْ عِندِنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا مرسلين (5) رَحْمَةً مِّن رَّبِّكَ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (6) رَبِّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا إِن كُنتُم مُّوقِنِينَ (7) لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ رَبُّكُمْ وَرَبُّ آبَائِكُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ (8) بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ يَلْعَبُونَ (9) فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاء بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (10) يَغْشَى النَّاسَ هَذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (11) رَبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ (12) أَنَّى لَهُمُ الذِّكْرَى وَقَدْ جَاءهُمْ رَسُولٌ مُّبِينٌ (13) ثُمَّ تَوَلَّوْا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا مُعَلَّمٌ مَّجْنُونٌ (14) إِنَّا كَاشِفُو الْعَذَابِ قَلِيلاً إِنَّكُمْ عَائِدُونَ (15) يَوْمَ نَبْطِشُ الْبَطْشَةَ الْكُبْرَى إِنَّا مُنتَقِمُونَ (16)} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان]

As for the sworn by H.M. surely these two letters from the name of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and Allah took them from the middle -HM- and as for the Book that is enjoined to what is before it is another vow: {By the Book that makes manifest!}, surely that is the grand Quran which Allah sent it down upon Mohammad -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- and with which the Imam Mahdi debates the people, lo and behold the first who turned away from it are the Muslim believers in it, and their scholars refused to resort for judgement to the Book of their Lord in what they differed therein, and they said: Sufficient what we found our forefathers on it from narrations and tales even if it violates what came in the decisive grand Quran and non knows its interpretation except Allah”! Those are the most evil scholars in the nation of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- whether they are among the Sunnis or the Shiites or in any Islamic sect; they destroyed themselves and chastised their nation because of their turn away from the True call to return to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger which does not violate the grand Quran, then they turned away and the call of the caller did not please them because he violates their desires and for that the speech in the Book has been addressed to the Awaited Imam Mahdi the caller to the Truth in the word of Allah the Most High: {So wait for the day when the heaven brings a manifest smoke,(10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhãn] 44:10
    {وَالْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ}
    {فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاء بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (10)}
    صدق الله العظيم [الدخان]

That is the over all chastisement for the people altogether and if (Allah) said covers those who disbelieved then I would have knew that He would never chastise the Muslims but I found Him say: {Enveloping the people. This is a painful chastisement.(11)}Truthful Allah the Great
    {يَغْشَى النَّاسَ هَذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (11)} صدق الله العظيم

So I knew that He means the disbelievers and the Muslims because they turn away from following the Truth from their Lord altogether who he calls them to return to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, so they turned away and the first of who turned away are the Muslims and their scholars mislead them from the manifest Truth; because they are awaiting the ratification from their scholars then they would ratify after them, but the would never avail a thing against them from Allah, and I knew the most certain knowledge that the intended with the word of Allah the Most High: {Enveloping the people. This is a painful chastisement.(11)} that He means the disbelievers and the Muslims, then I searched to know is there even one town that will escape from the painful chastisement? And unfortunately, I did not find (any), and not one town from the towns of the people altogether. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That is written in the Book.(58) And nothing hindered Us from sending signs, but the ancients rejected them. And We gave to Thamud the she-camel, a manifest sign, but they did her wrong, and We send not signs but to warn.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:58-59
    {يَغْشَى النَّاسَ هَذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (11)}
    {وَإِن مَّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلاَّ نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَاباً شَدِيداً كَانَ ذَلِك فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُوراً (58) وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْسِلَ بِالآيَاتِ إِلاَّ أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الأَوَّلُونَ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَةً فَظَلَمُواْ بِهَا وَمَا نُرْسِلُ بِالآيَاتِ إِلاَّ تَخْوِيفاً (59)}
    صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء]

Then I knew the most certain knowledge that it is a sign of ratification for the Imam Mahdi whom he calls them to the Truth while they turn away from him then I knew that they will ratify then believe in the Truth from their Lord, so they would say: {Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.(12)}, then the people would believe altogether in the Truth from their Lord, and I knew that Allah will answer the call of the caller of them so He would remove the chastisement from the for a while as He removed it from the people of Yunus (Jonah). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {We shall remove the chastisement a little, (but) you will surely return (to evil).(15)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhãn] 44:15
    {رَبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ (12)}
    {إِنَّا كَاشِفُو الْعَذَابِ قَلِيلاً إِنَّكُمْ عَائِدُونَ (15)}
    صدق الله العظيم [الدخان]

But those who return to disbelieve in the Truth from their Lord once again those are the most evil creatures of Allah, and the Hour will rise over them and it is the most violent seizing (the major crush). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {shall remove the chastisement a little, (but) you will surely return (to evil).(15) On the day when We seize (them) with the most violent seizing; surely We shall exact retribution.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhãn] 44:15-16
    {إِنَّا كَاشِفُو الْعَذَابِ قَلِيلاً إِنَّكُمْ عَائِدُونَ (15) يَوْمَ نَبْطِشُ الْبَطْشَةَ الْكُبْرَى إِنَّا مُنتَقِمُونَ (16)} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان]

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    Brother of the Muslims, the caller to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1619

اقتباس المشاركة 5266 من موضوع الإجابة بالحقّ من الكتاب عن سبيل النّجاة مِن عذاب الله، وسبب النَّجاة مِن العذاب لقوم نبيّ الله يونس ..

- 1 -
    الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
    17 - ربيع الأول - 1430 هـ
    14 - 03 - 2009 مـ
    11:45 مساءً
    (حسب التقويم الرسمي لأم القرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=875
    ________

الإجابة بالحقّ من الكتاب عن سبيل النّجاة مِن عذاب الله، وسبب النَّجاة مِن العذاب لقوم نبيّ الله يونس ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..

ويا أختي السائلة، أمّا بالنسبة للذين اتّبعوا الحقّ من ربّهم فلا خوفٌ عليهم ولا هُم يَحزنون نظرًا لأنّ الله لا يُجازي إلَّا الكَفور المُعرِض عن دعوة الحقّ في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {ذَٰلِكَ جَزَيْنَاهُم بِمَا كَفَرُوا ۖ وَهَلْ نُجَازِي إِلَّا الْكَفُورَ ﴿١٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سبأ].

ثم يُعَذِّب الله الذين كفروا بالحقّ من ربّهم وينجّي الذين اتَّبعوا الحقّ من ربّهم في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إذا جاء بأس الله. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ بِرَحْمَةٍ مِّنَّا وَقَطَعْنَا دَابِرَ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا ۖ وَمَا كَانُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٧٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

وكذلك سُنّة المُعرِضين عن الحقّ الذي جاء به محمدٌ صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ نَذِيرٌ مَّا زَادَهُمْ إِلَّا نُفُورًا ﴿٤٢﴾ اسْتِكْبَارًا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَكْرَ السَّيِّئِ ۚ وَلَا يَحِيقُ الْمَكْرُ السَّيِّئُ إِلَّا بِأَهْلِهِ ۚ فَهَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا سُنَّتَ الْأَوَّلِينَ ۚ فَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّتِ اللَّـهِ تَبْدِيلًا ۖ وَلَن تَجِدَ لِسُنَّتِ اللَّـهِ تَحْوِيلًا ﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

وقال الله تعالى: {أَفَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَيَنظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ دَمَّرَ اللَّـهُ عَلَيْهِمْ ۖ وَلِلْكَافِرِينَ أَمْثَالُهَا ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [محمد].

ولن أجد في الكتاب أنّ الله كشف العذاب إلّا عن أمّتين اثنتين؛ فأمّا أمّةٌ فكان تعدادهم مائة ألف ورجُلًا غريب الوطن؛ أي أن تعدادهم مائة ألف ويزيدون واحدًا كان يسكن معهم وليس من قوم يونس وهو الوحيد الذي آمن بنبيّ الله يونس ولكنّه كَتَم إيمانه لأنّ ليس له قبيلة تحميه مِن أذاهم وشَرّهم، والتزم دارَه ولم يُخبِر بإيمانه أحدًا حتى نبيّ الله يونس، وعِندَما أمر الله يونس بالإرتحال لم يُخبِر هذا الرجل الصالح فيصطحبه معه لأنّه لا يعلمُ بإيمانه ولذلك مكَث الرجل بين قوم يونس، وحين انقضت الثلاثة أيام كما وعدهم نبيّ الله يونس بإذن ربّه فإذا بالعذاب قد جاءهم من فوقهم فسمع الرجل الصالح صريخ النّاس مِن الفزع، وإذا هم يقولون: "نشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهدُ أنّ يونس رسول الله"، ومن ثم خرج الرجل فأبصَر كِسَفًا مِن السماء ساقِطًا عليهم وعلموا أنّه ليس سحابًا مَركومًا؛ بل هو العذاب الأليم الذي أخبرَهم عنه نبيّ الله يونس أنّه سوف يأتيهم بعد ثلاثة أيام، ومن ثم قام في قوم يونس خطيبًا فوعظهم وقال: "أيّها النّاس لو ينفع الإيمان لقوم كفروا برسل الله ومن ثم يؤمنون حين نزول العذاب إذاً لَما أهلَك الله أحدًا ولكَشَف الله عنهم العذاب في كلّ مرةٍ، ولكنّه لا ينفعهم الاعتراف بظُلمهم حين نزول العذاب وتلك سُنّة الله في الكتاب على الذين كفروا بالحقّ من ربّهم؛ ولن تجد لسُنّة الله تبديلًا؛ غير أنّي أعلمُ لكم بُحجّة على ربكم".

ومن ثم قاطعه القوم وقالوا: وما هي؟ فقال: "وكتب ربّكم على نفسه الرحمة، فاسألوه بحقّ رحمته التي كتب على نفسه ووعده الحقّ وهو أرحم الراحمين".

ومن ثم صلّى بهم الرجل ركعتين لِكَشف العذاب وناجى ربّه وقال: "ربنا ظلمنا أنفسنا فإن لم تغفر لنا وترحمنا لنكونن من الخاسرين، اللهم إننا نجأر إليك مُتوسلين برحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك وأمرتنا أن ندعوك فوعدتنا بالإجابة فاكشف عنا عذابك إنّك على كلِّ شيءٍ قديرٍ ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين".

وكانوا يجأرون معه بالدُّعاء سائلين الله رحمته، وصَدَّقوا الرجل أنّه لا نجاة مِن عذاب الله إلَّا الفرار إلى ربّهم، وعلموا أنّه لا ينفع الإيمان بالحقّ وقتها والاعتراف أنّهم كانوا ظالمين، فلا ينفعهم حين نزول العذاب كَما لم ينفع الذين من قبلهم، ولذلك جأروا إلى الله سائلين رحمته التي كتب على نفسه، ومن ثم نفعهم الإيمان برحمة الله ولم يستيئِسوا من رحمة ربّهم.

ولذلك نفعهم إيمانهم واستطاعوا تغيير سنّة من سُنن الكتاب في وقوع العذاب، فهم الوحيدون الذين نفعهم إيمانهم من بين الأمم الأولى، والسِرٍّ في ذلك هو سؤال الله بحقّ رحمته التي كتب على نفسه ووعده الحقّ وهو أرحم الراحمين.

وقال الله تعالى: {فَلَوْلَا كَانَتْ قَرْيَةٌ آمَنَتْ فَنَفَعَهَا إِيمَانُهَا إِلَّا قَوْمَ يُونُسَ لَمَّا آمَنُوا كَشَفْنَا عَنْهُمْ عَذَابَ الْخِزْيِ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَمَتَّعْنَاهُمْ إِلَىٰ حِينٍ ﴿٩٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

وذلك هو سبب النّجاة من العذاب لقوم نبيّ الله يونس بسبب الدُّعاء الذي علَّمهم الرجل الصالح، وأمّا قُرى الأمم الأخرى الذين أهلكهم الله فلن ينفعهم الإيمان بالحقّ من ربّهم حين نزول العذاب والاعتراف أنّهم كانوا ظالمين، وما زالت تلك دعوتهم ولا غير في كلّ زمان إلَّا قوم يونس، وقال الله تعالى: {كِتَابٌ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ فَلَا يَكُن فِي صَدْرِكَ حَرَجٌ مِّنْهُ لِتُنذِرَ بِهِ وَذِكْرَىٰ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٢﴾ اتَّبِعُوا مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا مِن دُونِهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ ۗ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿٣﴾ وَكَم مِّن قَرْيَةٍ أَهْلَكْنَاهَا فَجَاءَهَا بَأْسُنَا بَيَاتًا أَوْ هُمْ قَائِلُونَ ﴿٤﴾ فَمَا كَانَ دَعْوَاهُمْ إِذْ جَاءَهُم بَأْسُنَا إِلَّا أَن قَالُوا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ ﴿٥﴾ فَلَنَسْأَلَنَّ الَّذِينَ أُرْسِلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَنَسْأَلَنَّ الْمُرْسَلِينَ ﴿٦﴾ فَلَنَقُصَّنَّ عَلَيْهِم بِعِلْمٍ ۖ وَمَا كُنَّا غَائِبِينَ ﴿٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

وما زالت تلك دعواهم وهي: {وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ} [الأنبياء:14]، وقال الله تعالى: {فَمَا كَانَ دَعْوَاهُمْ إِذْ جَاءَهُم بَأْسُنَا إِلَّا أَن قَالُوا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ ﴿٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ومازالت تلك دعواهم فلَم ينفعهم من عذاب الله. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَكَمْ قَصَمْنَا مِن قَرْيَةٍ كَانَتْ ظَالِمَةً وَأَنشَأْنَا بَعْدَهَا قَوْمًا آخَرِينَ ﴿١١﴾ فَلَمَّا أَحَسُّوا بَأْسَنَا إِذَا هُم مِّنْهَا يَرْكُضُونَ ﴿١٢﴾ لَا تَرْكُضُوا وَارْجِعُوا إِلَىٰ مَا أُتْرِفْتُمْ فِيهِ وَمَسَاكِنِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُسْأَلُونَ ﴿١٣﴾ قَالُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ ﴿١٤﴾ فَمَا زَالَت تِّلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّىٰ جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

فانظروا لقول الله تعالى: {فَمَا زَالَت تِّلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّىٰ جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم، وذلك لأنّ ليست الحجّة لهم على الله الاعتراف بظُلمهم فيرحمهم حين نزول العذاب (سُنّة الله في الكتاب) ذلك لأنّ الله قد أقام عليهم الحُجّة ببعث الرسل. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {رُّسُلًا مُّبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ لِئَلَّا يَكُونَ لِلنَّاسِ عَلَى اللَّـهِ حُجَّةٌ بَعْدَ الرُّسُلِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا ﴿١٦٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وتعالوا يا أيها النّاس لأُعلِّمكم بحُجتكم على الله إن كنتم مؤمنين بصفة الرحمة في نفس ربكم بعباده أنّه أرحم بكم من أمّهاتكم ومن النّاس أجمعين، فاعلموا أنّ الله أرحم الراحمين، وأقسمُ لكم بالله العظيم إنّ الله أرحم الراحمين في الكتاب فاسألوه برحمته في الدنيا وفي الآخرة إن كنتم موقنين بصفة رحمتهِ أنّه حقًّا أرحم الراحمين.

ولربّما يودّ أحد علماء الشيعة أو السُّنّة أن يُقاطعني فيقول: "عجيبٌ أمرك يا ناصر محمد اليماني! فكيف تقسمُ لنا أنّ الله أرحم الراحمين؟! ومَن قال لك أنّنا لا نؤمن أنّ الله هو حقًّا أرحم الراحمين؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: إذًا لماذا تلتمسون الشفاعة مِمَّن هُم أدنى رحمة من الله إن كنتم صادقين؟ وأُشهِدكم وأُشهدُ عالَمًا آخَر ضِعْفَكم في الأرض معكم (رقيب وعتيد) أنّي كافرٌ بشفاعة العباد بين يدي ربّ العباد ولا أرجو مِن دون الله وليًّا ولا شفيعًا لأنّي أعلمُ أنّ الله أرحم بي من عباده أجمعين؛ ذلك لأنّي مؤمنٌ وموقنٌ أنّ الله هو أرحم الراحمين، فإذا لم تشفع لي رحمته من عذابه فلن أجد لي من دون الله وليًّا ولا نصيرًا. تصديقًا لقول الله: {وَأَنذِرْ بِهِ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَن يُحْشَرُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ ۙ لَيْسَ لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلَا شَفِيعٌ لَّعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ويا أختي الكريمة في الله ويا إخواني المسلمين، والله الذي لا إله إلا هو إنّه نبأٌ عظيمٌ والنّاس عنه مُعرِضون ولا أعلمُ بسبيل للنجاة لهم إلّا اتّباع الحقّ من ربّهم وإن أعرضوا إلى ذلك اليوم عن الحقّ من ربّهم فأقول كما قال خليل الله إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام: {فَمَن تَبِعَنِي فَإِنَّهُ مِنِّي ۖ وَمَنْ عَصَانِي فَإِنَّكَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم:36].

فاسألوه بحقّ رحمته التي كتب على نفسه (جميعُ الذين أعرضوا عن الحقّ من ربّهم والذين اتّبعوه) فاسألوه ذلك اليوم برحمته التي كتب على نفسه، وقد علمتُ في الكتاب أنّه سوف يُجيبكم برحمته التي كتب على نفسه فيَكشِف عنكم العذاب إلى حين، وعلمت الإجابة لدُعائكم في سورة الدخان في الكتاب، وعلمت أنّّ الله سوف يجيب دعاء الداعين منكم حين أقسم بحرفين من اسم محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - والكتاب الذي أنزله عليه في ليلة القدر المُباركة. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {حم ﴿١﴾ وَالْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ ﴿٢﴾ إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَاهُ فِي لَيْلَةٍ مُّبَارَكَةٍ ۚ إِنَّا كُنَّا مُنذِرِينَ ﴿٣﴾ فِيهَا يُفْرَقُ كُلُّ أَمْرٍ حَكِيمٍ ﴿٤﴾ أَمْرًا مِّنْ عِندِنَا ۚ إِنَّا كُنَّا مُرْسِلِينَ ﴿٥﴾ رَحْمَةً مِّن رَّبِّكَ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿٦﴾ رَبِّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا ۖ إِن كُنتُم مُّوقِنِينَ ﴿٧﴾ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ ۖ رَبُّكُمْ وَرَبُّ آبَائِكُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ ﴿٨﴾ بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ يَلْعَبُونَ ﴿٩﴾ فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿١٠﴾ يَغْشَى النَّاسَ ۖ هَـٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١١﴾ رَّبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٢﴾ أَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ الذِّكْرَىٰ وَقَدْ جَاءَهُمْ رَسُولٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿١٣﴾ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّوْا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا مُعَلَّمٌ مَّجْنُونٌ ﴿١٤﴾ إِنَّا كَاشِفُو الْعَذَابِ قَلِيلًا ۚ إِنَّكُمْ عَائِدُونَ ﴿١٥﴾ يَوْمَ نَبْطِشُ الْبَطْشَةَ الْكُبْرَىٰ إِنَّا مُنتَقِمُونَ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

فأما المُقسَم به {حم ﴿١﴾} فهما حرفان من اسم محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - وأخذهما الله من الوسط (حم)، وأمّا الكتاب المعطوف على ما قبله قَسَم آخَر {وَالْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ ﴿٢﴾}، فذلك القرآن العظيم الذي أنزله الله على محمدٍ عليه الصلاة والسلام والذي يُحاجِج النّاس به الإمامُ المهديّ، فإذا أول مَن أعرض عنه هم المؤمنون به المسلمون! ورفض علماؤهم الاحتكام إلى كتاب ربّهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون وقالوا: "حسبنا ما وجدنا عليه آبائنا من الأحاديث والرّوايات حتى ولو كانت تخالف لِما جاء في مُحكَم القرآن العظيم فلا يعلمُ تأويله إلا الله"! أولئك أشرّ علماء في أمّة محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - سواء كانوا في السُّنّة أو في الشيعة أو في أي المذاهب الإسلاميّة؛ أهلكوا أنفسهم وعذّبوا أمّتهم بسبب إعراضهم عن الدعوة الحقّ للرجوع إلى كتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تخالِف لمُحكَم القرآن العظيم فأعرضوا ولم تُعجِبهم دعوة الداعي لأنّه يُخالِف أهواءهم، ولذلك تَوجَّه الخطاب في الكتاب للإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الداعي إلى الحقّ في قول الله تعالى: {فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وذلك عذاب شامل للناس أجمعين، ولو قال يغشى الذين كفروا لعلمتُ إنه لن يُعذّب المسلمين ولكنّي وجدته يقول: {يَغْشَى النَّاسَ ۖ هَـٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

فعلمت أنّه يقصد الكُفار والمسلمين لأنّهم مُعرِضون عن اتّباع الحقّ من ربّهم (جميعًا) الذي يدعوهم إلى الرجوع إلى كتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ فأعرَضوا وأوّل مَن أعرض هم المسلمون وأضلّهم علماؤهم عن الحقّ المُبيِن؛ لأنّهم منتظرون التَّصديق مِن علمائهم فيُصَدِّقوا بعدهم ولكنّهم لن يُغنوا عنهم من الله شيئًا، وعلمتُ علم اليقين أنّ المقصود بقول الله تعالى: {يَغْشَى النَّاسَ ۖ هَـٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١١﴾} أنه يقصد الكُفار والمسلمين، ومن ثم بحثت لأعلم هل توجَد ولو قريةٌ واحدةٌ سوف تنجو من العذاب الأليم؟ وللأسف لم أجِد ولا قريةً واحدةً مِن قُرى النّاس أجمعين. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۚ كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا ﴿٥٨﴾ وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْسِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا ۚ وَمَا نُرْسِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

ومن ثمّ علمتُ علمَ اليقين أنّها آية التَّصديق للإمام المهديّ الذي يدعوهم إلى الحقّ وهم عنه معرضون، ثم علمت أنّهم سوف يُصَدِّقون فيؤمنون بالحقّ من ربّهم فيقولون: {رَّبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿١٢﴾} [الدخان]، فيؤمن النّاس أجمعون بالحقّ من ربّهم، وعلمت أنّ الله سوف يُجيب دعوة الدَّاعي مِنهم فيكشِف عنهم العذاب إلى حينٍ كما كشَفَه عن قوم يونس. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّا كَاشِفُو الْعَذَابِ قَلِيلًا ۚ إِنَّكُمْ عَائِدُونَ ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

ولكن الذين يعودون إلى الكفر بالحقّ من ربّهم مرةً أخرى أولئك أشرُّ خَلق الله وعليهم تقوم الساعة وهي البطشة الكُبرى. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّا كَاشِفُو الْعَذَابِ قَلِيلًا ۚ إِنَّكُمْ عَائِدُونَ ﴿١٥﴾ يَوْمَ نَبْطِشُ الْبَطْشَةَ الْكُبْرَىٰ إِنَّا مُنتَقِمُونَ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    أخو المسلمين الدَّاعي إلى كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ، الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. افتراضي It is not required that the symbol should be taken from the beginning of the name; in fact from the first of it or from the middle, and more importantly that it does not exceed

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

04 - 08 - 1430 AH
    27 - 07 - 2009 AD
    03:23 am
    ________

;It is not required that the symbol should be taken from the beginning of the name
    in fact from the first of it or from the middle, and more importantly that it does not exceed to father’s name

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O Jomart Mirza, may Allah bless you, that is only Allah’s prophet Yunus (Jonah), and only Allah symbolized to his name with the letter n [noun] , and you see that Allah took it from one of the letters of the name (Yunus) in order for you to know it is not required that the symbol should be taken from the beginning of the name; in fact from the first of it or from the middle; and more importantly that it does not exceed to father’s name, since that you know the companion of the whale that he is Yunus, for that Allah the Most High said: {And Dhu-l-Nun, when he went away in wrath, and he thought that We would not straiten him, so he called out among afflictions: There is no God but You, glory be to You! Surely I am of the sufferers of loss.(87) So We responded to him and delivered him from grief. And thus do We deliver the believers.(88)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:87-88
    {وَذَا النُّونِ إِذ ذَّهَبَ مُغَاضِباً فَظَنَّ أَن لَّن نَّقْدِرَ عَلَيْهِ فَنَادَى فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ أَن لَّا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ (87) فَاسْتَجَبْنَا لَهُ وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْغَمِّ وَكَذَلِكَ نُنجِي الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (88)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]

As for the reason of his anger, surely preceded from me a statement we have explained it in details, and I hope from the close friend Al-Awab or the beloved Ibn Omar to bring the link of that explanatory-statement for its importance or one of your brothers the honored supporters to bring it to you.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1619

اقتباس المشاركة 5267 من موضوع الإجابة بالحقّ من الكتاب عن سبيل النّجاة مِن عذاب الله، وسبب النَّجاة مِن العذاب لقوم نبيّ الله يونس ..

- 2 -
    الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
    05 - شعبان - 1430 هـ
    27 - 07 - 2009 مـ
    03:23 صباحًا
    (بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأم القرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=876
    ________

إنَّ الرَّمز ليس شرطًا أن يُؤخَذ مِن أوّل الاسم؛ بل مِن أوّله أو مِن وسطه، وأهم شيء أنّه لا يتجاوز إلى اسم الأب ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..

بارك الله فيك يا جُمارت ميرزا، إنّما ذلك نبيّ الله يونس، وإنّما رَمَز الله لاسمه بحرف النون، وترى أنّ الله أخذه من أحد أحرف الاسم (يونس) لكي تعلموا أنّ الرمز ليس شرطًا أن يُؤخَذ من أوّل الاسم؛ بل من أوّله أو من وسطه؛ أهم شيء أنّه لا يتجاوز إلى اسم الأب، وبما أنّكم تعلمون صاحب الحوت أنّه يونس ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَذَا النُّونِ إِذ ذَّهَبَ مُغَاضِبًا فَظَنَّ أَن لَّن نَّقْدِرَ عَلَيْهِ فَنَادَىٰ فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ أَن لَّا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٨٧﴾ فَاسْتَجَبْنَا لَهُ وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْغَمِّ ۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُنجِي الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٨٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

وأما سَبَب غضبه فسبَق مِنّى بيانٌ قد فصَّلناه تفصيلًا، وأرجو مِن الأواب الخليل أو الحبيب ابن عمر أن يأتوك برابط ذلك البيان لأهمّيّته أو يأتيك به أحد إخوانك الأنصار المُكرمين.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    أخوك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Corona virus explanatory-statements series and its hidden secret..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 61
    آخر مشاركة: 27-09-2023, 12:55 AM
  2. [ فيديو ] AudioBayan: Coronavirus is from the minor chastisement before the major chastisement so they may turn (to Allah)
    بواسطة خليل الرحمن في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 09-04-2020, 06:22 PM
  3. [ فيديو ] Corona-virus is from the minor chastisement before the major chastisement so they may turn (to Allah)
    بواسطة فاطمه في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 11
    آخر مشاركة: 06-04-2020, 05:42 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-09-2017, 07:24 PM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-11-2016, 11:01 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •