- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

27 - 05 - 1430 AH
22 - 05 - 2009 AD
02:22 am
ــــــــــــــــــ

..Some of the sincere-devoted supporters whose eyes overflow with tears of grief

اقتباس المشاركة :
Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
Sir Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni (servant of the Greatest Bliss) Al-Mahdi, I do not say except we hear wan obey, may Allah help you and perfect His light.. O lord, I hope for Your mercy, and I hope Your pleasure and my Lord to Be pleased in YourSelf
O Lord, Your pleasure is greater than any bliss ever mentioned! O Lord, fill our hearts with Your pleasure and Your goodly-pleasure, and be pleased with me also my parents and my offspring, also with every Muslim male and female, also the believing man and woman, and guide all the people and make them worship You. O Whom You Alone and only You Alone deserves the worship.. O Allah.. O the Most Merciful more than all who have mercy.. O the Truly Benign.. O the All Merciful, O the All Forgiver.. O the Generous.. O Master of the day of Requital.
We hear and obey; our Lord, Your forgiveness (do we crave), and to You is the eventual course.
Peace be upon you O members of the blessed administration, and O carriers of the victory banner with Allah’s permission.
And peace be upon you O Yemeni, O Mahdi, O servants of the Greatest Bliss, and a mercy from Allah and His blessings
Indeed, Allah will perfect His light with Allah permission
And praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
انتهى الاقتباس
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

May Allah accept from you O Al-Awab the certain one in the True explanatory-statement for the Book, verily you are of whom Allah bestowed His favor in the Book of whom Allah said about them: {Surely they used to haste (competing with each other), in good deeds and called upon Us, hoping and fearing; and they were humble before Us.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:90
{ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يُسَارِعُونَ فِي الْخَيْرَاتِ وَيَدْعُونَنَا رَغَبًا وَرَهَبًا وَكَانُوا لَنَا خَاشِعِينَ } صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:90].

But I know that some of the sincere-devoted supporters whose eyes overflow with tears of grief, they can find nothing to spend, and preceded that Allah gave you fatwa as He gave fatwa (to others) of your ilk from before. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {No blame lies on the weak, nor on the sick, nor on those who can find nothing to spend, if they are sincere to Allah and His messenger. There is no way (to blame) against the doers of good. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:91
{ لَيْسَ عَلَى الضُّعَفَاءِ وَلَا عَلَى الْمَرْضَى وَلَا عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يَجِدُونَ مَا يُنْفِقُونَ حَرَجٌ إِذَا نَصَحُوا لِلَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ مَا عَلَى الْمُحْسِنِينَ مِنْ سَبِيلٍ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ } صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:91].

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1954

اقتباس المشاركة 6442 من موضوع من الأنصار المخلصين من تفيض أعينهم من الدمع حزناً ..

- 1 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
27 - 05 - 1430 هـ
22 - 05 - 2009 مـ
02:22 صباحاً
________

من الأنصار المخلصين من تفيض أعينهم من الدمع حزناً ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
سيدى الامام ناصر محمد اليمانى (عبدالنعيم الاعظم) (المهدى) لااقول الا سمعنا واطعنا وفقكم الله واتم نوره يارب ارجو رحمتك وارجو رضاك وان تكون ربى راض فى نفسك
فيارب رضوانك اكبر من اى نعيم يذكر فيارب املأ قلوبنا برضاك ورضوانك وارضى عنى وعن والداى وذريتى وعن كل مسلم ومسلمه ومؤمن ومؤمنه و اهدى الناس اجمعين واجعلهم يعبدونك يامن وحدك ووحدك فقط يستحق العباده ياالله يا رحمن يا أرحم الراحمين يابر يارحيم ياعفو ياكريم يامالك يوم الدين
سمعنا واطعنا غفرانك ربنا واليك المصير
والسلام عليكم يا اصحاب الاداره المباركه وياحاملى رايات النصر باذن الله
والسلام عليك يا يمانى يامهدى يا عبد النعيم الاعظم ورحمه من الله وبركاته
والله متم نوره باذن الله
والحمد لله رب العالمين
انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وتقبل الله منك أيها الأوّاب الموقن بالبيان الحقّ للكتاب وإنّك ممن أنعم الله عليهم في الكتاب من الذين قال الله عنهم:
{إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يُسَارِعُونَ فِي الْخَيْرَاتِ وَيَدْعُونَنَا رَغَبًا وَرَهَبًا ۖ وَكَانُوا لَنَا خَاشِعِينَ ﴿٩٠} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

ولكنّي أعلمُ أنّ من الأنصار المخلصين من تفيض أعينهم من الدمع حزناً لا يجدون ما ينفقون، وسبق وأن أفتاكم الله كما أفتى أمثالكم من قبل تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{لَّيْسَ عَلَى الضُّعَفَاءِ وَلَا عَلَى الْمَرْضَىٰ وَلَا عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يَجِدُونَ مَا يُنفِقُونَ حَرَجٌ إِذَا نَصَحُوا لِلَّـهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ۚ مَا عَلَى الْمُحْسِنِينَ مِن سَبِيلٍ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٩١} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..