Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 01 - 1431 AH
08 - 01- 2010 AD
12:45 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

?O (Amata) servant of Allah, who gave you fatwa that Ahmadinejad and Hasan Nasrallah are facilitators for the Awaited Mahdi
..I have no need for their support! O servant of Allah may Allah bless you

اقتباس المشاركة :
Thanks to Bin Masoud and Abu Mohammed for answering, but what is the opinion of Al-Mahdi about Hasan Nasrallah and Ahmadinejad don’t they facilitate for him his state? And will he lead a war against the Romans? thank s and peace be upon Imam of the nation and his foremost supporters whom I wish to be one of them
انتهى الاقتباس
..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O (Amata) servant of Allah, who gave you fatwa that Ahmadinejad and Hasan Nasrallah are facilitators for the Awaited Mahdi are facilitating for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? In fact their mahdi is another mahdi they call him Muhammad Bin Al-Hasan Al-Askari, thus mahdi of Sunnis is another mahdi they name him Muhammad Bin Abdullah, surely I have no need for their facilitation altogether; in fact Allah will make me prevail over them altogether in a night while they are humiliated with disgrace (both) Shiites and Sunnis also the entire who split their religion into sects, and the people altogether, that’s because I am khalifa of Allah in the land so if they turn away against Allah’s command then I remind them with the word of Allah the Most High: {Do not those who believe know that, if Allah please, He would certainly guide all the people? And as for those who disbelieve, disaster will not cease to afflict them because of what they do, or it will alight close by their abodes, until the promise of Allah come to pass. Surely Allah will not fail in (His) promise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:31
{أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّـهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ} [الرعد:31] صدق الله العظيم.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother a khalifa of Allah over you; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1976

اقتباس المشاركة 6511 من موضوع لا حاجة لي بنُصرتهم يا أمَة الله بارك الله فيك ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
22 - 01 - 1431 هـ
08 - 01 - 2010 مـ
12:45 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــ

لا حاجة لي بنُصرتهم يا أمَة الله بارك الله فيك ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
nermine tunisia: شكراً لابن مسعود وأبو محمد على الإجابة، ولكن ما رأي المهدي من حسن نصر الله وأحمدي نجاد ألا يمهدون له دولته؟ وهل سيقود حرباً ضد الروم ؟ شكراً والسلام على إمام الأمة وأنصاره السابقين اللي اتمنى اكون منهم.
انتهى الاقتباس
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلام على المرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
ويا أمَة اللهِ من الذي أفتاك أنّ أحمدي نجاد وحسن نصر الله مُمهِّدون للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني؟ بل مهديّهم مهديّ آخر يسمونه محمد بن الحسن العسكري، وكذلك مهديّ أهل السُّنّة مهديّ آخر يسمّونه محمد بن عبد الله فلا حاجة لي بتمهيدهم جميعاً؛ بل سوف يظهرني الله عليهم جميعاً في ليلةٍ وهم صاغرون شيعةً وسنةً وكافّة الذين فرَّقوا دينهم شِيعاً والناس أجمعين، وذلك لأنّي خليفة الله في الأرض، فإن أعرضوا عن أمر الله فإنّي أذكّرهم بقول الله تعالى:
{أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّـهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ﴿٣١} [الرعد] صدق الله العظيم.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين ..
أخوكم خليفة الله عليكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..