06 - 09 - 1433 AH
25 - 07 - 2012 AD
09:06 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..Response of the Imam Mahdi to whom they alter Allah’s words from its places

اقتباس المشاركة :
The original post is written by Ghada Nouran
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
Imam Mahdi -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- did not reply to this forger?
( “Azar” is uncle of our Sir Abraham, and Abraham asked forgiveness for him out of his promise to him, and after it cleared to him that he is an enemy for Allah he declared innocence from him.. And Abraham asked forgiveness for him)
{My Lord, grant me wisdom, and join me with the righteous,(83) And ordain for me a goodly mention in later generations,(84) And make me of the heirs of the Garden of bliss,(85) And forgive my sire, surely he is of the erring ones,(86) And disgrace me not on the day when they are raised;(87) The day when wealth will not avail, nor sons,(88) Save him who comes to Allah with a sound heart.(89)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´ã] 26:83-89
{And Abraham’s asking forgiveness for his sire was only owing to a promise which he had made to him; but when it became clear to him that he was an enemy of Allah, he dissociated himself from him. Surely Abraham was tender-hearted, forbearing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:114
Also the uncle is called “father”... in the holy verse
{Or were you witnesses when death visited Jacob, when he said to his sons: What will you serve after me? They said: We shall serve your God and the God of your fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac, one God only, and to Him do we submit.} [Al-Baqara 2:133
…… So Ismael is uncle of Jacob and not his real father
And after he reached the age the long term of it….”which means after he got certain that Azar is enemy of Allah” he did not pray for him ever
As for the prayer of Abraham {Praise be to Allah, Who has given me, in old age, Ishmael and Isaac! Surely my Lord is the Hearer of prayer.(39) My Lord, make me keep up prayer and from my offspring (too), our Lord, and accept my prayer.(40) Our Lord, grant me protection and my parents and the believers on the day when the reckoning comes to pass.(41)}
(It was for his real father . “Tareh”.....Abraham Ibn Tareh)
انتهى الاقتباس
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

And Allah the Most High said: {And when Abraham said to his sire, Azar: Take you idols for gods? Surely I see you and your people in manifest error.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:74
{وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ لأَبِيهِ آزَرَ أَتَتَّخِذُ أَصْنَاماً آلِهَةً إِنِّي أَرَاكَ وَقَوْمَكَ فِي ضَلاَلٍ مُّبِينٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:74].

Do not be as like who are Jews. And Allah the Most High said: {Some of those who are Jews alter words from its places..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:46
{مِنَ الَّذِينَ هَادُوا يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَنْ مَوَاضِعِهِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:46].

.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?7896

اقتباس المشاركة 53178 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ على من يحرِّفون كلام الله عن مواضعه ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
06 - 09 - 1433 هـ
25 - 07 - 2012 مـ
09:06 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشـاركـــــــــة الأصليَّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=53173
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام المهديّ على من يحرِّفون كلام الله عن مواضعه ..

اقتباس المشاركة : غادة نوران
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
مارد الإمام المهدي عليه الصلاة والسلام على هذا المفتري؟
((ان "أزر " هو عم سيدنا ابراهيم واستغفر له ابراهيم له عن موعده وبعد ان تبين له انه عدو لله تبرأ منه..واستغفر له ابراهيم..
{رَ‌بِّ هَبْ لِي حُكْمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِي بِالصَّالِحِينَ ﴿83﴾وَاجْعَل لِّي لِسَانَ صِدْقٍ فِي الْآخِرِ‌ينَ ﴿84﴾ وَاجْعَلْنِي مِن وَرَ‌ثَةِ جَنَّةِ النَّعِيمِ ﴿85﴾ وَاغْفِرْ‌ لِأَبِي إِنَّهُ كَانَ مِنَ الضَّالِّينَ ﴿86﴾ وَلَا تُخْزِنِي يَوْمَ يُبْعَثُونَ ﴿87﴾ يَوْمَ لَا يَنفَعُ مَالٌ وَلَا بَنُونَ ﴿88﴾ إِلَّا مَنْ أَتَى اللَّـهَ بِقَلْبٍ سَلِيمٍ ﴿89﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء]
{وَمَا كَانَ اسْتِغْفَارُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ لِأَبِيهِ إِلَّا عَن مَّوْعِدَةٍ وَعَدَهَا إِيَّاهُ فَلَمَّا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ أَنَّهُ عَدُوٌّ لِّلَّهِ تَبَرَّأَ مِنْهُ ۚ إِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ لَأَوَّاهٌ حَلِيمٌ}
صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:114]
والعم يسمى "أب" ....بالايه الكريمه
{أَمْ كُنتُمْ شُهَدَاء إِذْ حَضَرَ يَعْقُوبَ الْمَوْتُ إِذْ قَالَ لِبَنِيهِ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن بَعْدِي قَالُواْ نَعْبُدُ إِلَـهَكَ وَإِلَـهَ آبَائِكَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ إِلَـهاً وَاحِداً وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ }البقرة133
فان اسماعيل هو عم يعقوب وليس ابيه الحقيقى ......
و بعد ان بلغ من العمر ازله ..... "اى بعد ان استيقن ان أزر عدو الله" لم يدعو له قط
اما دعاء ابراهيم
"الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي وَهَبَ لِي عَلَى الْكِبَرِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ إِنَّ رَبِّي لَسَمِيعُ الدُّعَاء{39} رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلاَةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاء{40} رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ{41}
كان لابيه الحقيقى." تارح "......ابراهيم ابن تارح))
انتهى الاقتباس من غادة نوران
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
قال الله تعالى:
{وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ لأَبِيهِ آزَرَ أَتَتَّخِذُ أَصْنَاماً آلِهَةً إِنِّي أَرَاكَ وَقَوْمَكَ فِي ضَلاَلٍ مُّبِينٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:74].
فلا تكونوا كمثل الذين هادوا، وقال الله تعالى:
{مِنَ الَّذِينَ هَادُوا يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَنْ مَوَاضِعِهِ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:46].

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
ــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..