Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

7 - Dhul Qe`dah - 1431 AH
14 - 10 - 2010 AD
11:18 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Response to the so called (Munkir Le-emamatika) denying your Imam-ship:
You have to acknowledge your mistake by your rushing on the judgement with denial to the Imam-ship of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة :
The original post is written by (Munkir Le-emamatik)
I want from you to reply with short answers
?1/ Who are you
?2/ To what you call
?3/ Are you a caller or an extra Imam, or social reformer, or your call is renewal, or a zealous scholar for his nation
?4/ Who are your sheikhs and where from did they receive the knowledge
?5/ What is your method in the scientific research
?6/ What is the difference between religion and science
?7/ Do our beliefs be taken by since or by hand-down
?8/ is interpreting the Quran taken by hand-down or by what you see it of meanings
And we want from you the clarification with truthfulness and we have another meeting if Allah is willing
انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {Surely Allah and His angels call for prayer of forgiveness upon the prophet. O you who believe, call for prayers of forgiveness upon him and salute him with a (best) salutation.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:56
{أن اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النبيّ يَا أيّها الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيماً} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:56].

O our Allah, call for prayers of forgiveness, peace and blessings upon Your honorable prophet and the seal of the prophets my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his virtuous family- and the foremost supporters among the former ones and among the later ones and among the upper assembly till judgement day..

O you the guest who came to us and recorded his membership with the name (Munkir Le-emamatak) in the meaning of that you deny the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whom Allah made him an honorable Imam for the people, then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: You have judged with you fatwa that you are denying Allah made Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni Imam for the people, and the question that comes up: Have you ruled against the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni before you listen and ponder over his words and the authority of his knowledge, or have ruled against him with conjecture against him which does not avail a thing against the Truth? And I will indeed give you fatwa with Truth: If you found yourself ruled against the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with denial to his Imam-ship before you listen and ponder over his words then know that you are not from the possessors of understanding-mind whom Allah guides them to the Truth in every time and place, to the fact He does not guide to the Truth except those of understanding-minds, and they are who do not judge against the caller before they listen to his words and ponder over the logic of the authority of his knowledge. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who shun the worship of the idols and turn to Allah, for them is good news. So give good news to My servants,(17) Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are possessors of understanding.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:17-18
{وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَ‌ىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ‌ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

Since you have ruled against the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with denial to his Imam-ship before you listen to his words then you ponder over the authority of his knowledge! Then what is the use of the dialogue with you?and we did not say to you that I would never have dialogue with you until you acknowledge that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that Allah has made him and Imam for the people, nor we set that condition against who come for dialogue, but the condition that they should be Truth seekers and not hasten to rule before they ponder over he explanatory-statement of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the Quran by the Quran with inspiration of making one understand and not a whisper of an accursed-outcast satan; in fact I bring to you the authority of knowledge from the Quran itself with clear verses from verses mother of the Book that they are clear to the scholar among you and the ignorant.

O man, I would never answer your addressed question to us from you until you acknowledge your mistake in hastening on the judgement with denial to the Imam-ship of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni then you say: “In fact, I am a Truth seeker, and the Truth is most deserving to be followed, I would never deny and never admit with your Imam-ship until I find that you have dominated against us with the bridling authority of knowledge, then I would confess that Allah has made an honorable Imam, or I take you back away from your misguidance — O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with knowledge that is more guiding on path than your knowledge, and most truthful in word”. Then we begin the dialogue. As for you come announcing the judgement by you with the complete denial that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whom Allah has made him an Imam to the people! It is then you have ruled against us with this without knowledge from Allah, and Allah shall ask you about your judgement on the day of meeting Him so be ready with the answer from know or be from the possessors of understanding-mind whom they listen before they judgement against the caller then they follow the best of it when it clears to them that it is the Truth from their Lord, those are whom Allah guided them in every time and place, and we give them the good news. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..So give good news to My servants,(17) Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are possessors of understanding.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:17-18
{فَبَشِّرْ‌ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2392

اقتباس المشاركة 8874 من موضوع الرد على المسمى (منكر لإمامتك): عليك ان تعترف بخطَئك في تسرّعك على الحكم بالإنكار لإمامة ناصر محمد اليماني ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
6 - ذو القعدة - 1431 هـ
14 - 10 - 2010 مـ
11:18 مساءً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=8871
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

الرد على المسمى (منكر لإمامتك) :
عليك ان تعترف بخطَئك في تسرّعك على الحكم بالإنكار لإمامة ناصر محمد اليماني ..

اقتباس المشاركة : منكر امامتك
اريد منك ان تجيب بإختصار
1/ من انت ؟
2/ والى ماذا تدعو ؟
3/ هل انت داعيه أم امام زيد أم مصلح اجتماعي ام دعوتك تجديديه ام عالم غيور على امته ؟
4/ من هم مشائخك في العلم واين تلقو العلم
5/ماهو منهجك في البحث العلمي ؟
6/ ما الفرق بين الدين والعلم ؟
7/ وهل معتقداتنا ـاخد بالعقل ام بالنقل ؟
8/ وهل تفسير القرأن يأخد بالنقل ام بما تراه انت من معاني
هذا ونريد منك التوضيح وبالصدق ولنا لقاء اخر ان شاء الله
انتهى الاقتباس من منكر امامتك
بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ {إِنَّ اللَّـهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب]، اللهم صلِّ وسلم وبارك على نبيّك الكريم وخاتم النبيِّين جدّي محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله الأطهار والسابقين الأنصار في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين..

ويا أيّها الضيف الذي وفد إلينا وسجّل عضويته باسم (مُنكر لإمامتك) بمعنى أنك تُنكِر أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني قد جعله الله للناس إماماً كريماً، ومن ثمّ يردّ عليك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: إنك قد حكمت بفتواك أنك مُنكِرٌ أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني جعله الله للناس إماماً، والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فهل حكمت على الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني من قبل أن تسمع وتتدبّر قوله وسلطان علمه أم أنك حكمت عليه بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً؟ ولسوف أُفتيك بالحقّ: فإذا وجدت نفسك أنّك حكمت على الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني بالإنكار لإمامته من قبل أن تسمع وتتدبّر قوله فاعلم أنك لست من أولي الألباب الذين يهديهم الله إلى الحقّ في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ لكونه لا يهتدي إلى الحقّ إلا أولو الألباب؛ وهم الذين لا يحكمون على الداعية من قبل أن يسمعوا إلى قوله والتدبّر في منطق سلطان علمه تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

وبما أنّك قد حكمت على الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني بالإنكار لإمامته من قبل أن تسمع قوله فتتدبّر سلطان علمه هل يقبله العقل والمنطق؛ فما الفائدة من الحوار معك؟ ولم نقُل لك أني لن أحاورك حتى تعترف أن الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني قد جعله الله للناس إماماً، ولم نشترط على الوافدين للحوار ذلك، ولكن شرطَ أن يكونوا باحثين عن الحقّ ولا يتسرّعون في الحكم من قبل أن يتدبّروا بيان الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني للقرآن بالقرآن بوحي التّفهيم وليس وسوسة شيطانٍ رجيمٍ؛ بل آتيكم بسلطان العلم من ذات القرآن بآياتٍ بيّناتٍ من آيات أمّ الكتاب البيّنات لعالِمكم وجاهلكم.

ويا رجل، إنّي لن أجيب على الأسئلة الموجّهة إلينا منك حتى تعترف بخطئِك في تسرّعك على الحكم بالإنكار لإمامة ناصر محمد اليماني ثمّ تقول: "بل أنا باحثٌ عن الحقّ، والحقّ أحقٌّ أن يتّبع فلن أُنكِر ولن أُقِرّ بإمامتك حتى أجد أنّك هيمنتَ علينا بسلطان العلم المُلجم، ومن ثمّ أَعترف أنّ الله قد جعلك للناس إماماً كريماً، أو أردّك عن ضلالك يا ناصر محمد اليماني بعلمٍ هو أهدى من علمك سبيلاً وأصدقُ قيلاً." فمن ثمّ نبدأ الحوار. أمّا إنك تأتي مُعلِناً الحكم من قِبَلِكَ بالإنكار التامّ أن يكون ناصر محمد اليماني قد جعله الله للناس إماماً! إذاً فقد حكمتَ علينا بذلك بغير علمٍ من الله، وعن حُكمك سوف يسألك الله يوم لقائِه فاستعدّ بالجواب من الآن أو كن من أولي الألباب الذين يستمعون القول من قبل الحكم على الداعية ومن ثمّ يتّبعون أحسنه إن تبيّن لهم أنّه الحقّ من ربّهم، أولئك هم الذين هداهم الله في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ ونبشِّرهم بالهدى تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .