Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

12 - 04 - 1433 AH
06 - 03 - 2012 AD
06:35 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Whoever loves from Allah to forgive his sins let him forgive His servants, now to the True explanatory-statement for the verses of the Book a remembrance to possessors of understanding-mind

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all virtuous who often (turn to Him) till judgement day, after this..

O my beloved best foremost supporters, the cream of crop of humanity and the best creatures, from among whom Allah said about them in His decisive Book: {And those who shun the great sins and indecencies, and whenever they are angry they forgive;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:37
{وَالَّذِينَ يَجْتَنِبُونَ كَبَائِرَ الْإِثْمِ وَالْفَوَاحِشَ وَإِذَا مَا غَضِبُوا هُمْ يَغْفِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:37].

Indeed the Imam Mahdi still strictly asking you to pardon people that are astray and the ignorant, you may hear from them what harms you when you call to follow Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, then the misguided ignorant will describe you that you have lost your mind! And the evidence of that in their view is that you believe the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so they would say: “In fact the name of the Awaited Mahdi is (Muhammad bin Abdullah)” as the Sunnis and Al-Jama'ah believe, or they say: “In fact, the name of the Awaited Mahdi is (Muhammad Bin Al-Hasan Al-Askari)” as the twelve Shiites believe. Some of them who you see his face has got red from the intense anger and he might attempt to curse the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a big curse of what makes the supporters rise with much anger to the fact they know that this cursing one has cursed the True Awaited Mahdi from Lord of the worlds, also some of the supporters who would like to revenge for the Imam Mahdi so he would curse who he cursed him a big cursing, then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him and I say: But the Awaited Mahdi has announced the pardon for them before the event, and do you know why? That’s because I loved my Lord with the greatest love and I want my Lord to forgive their sins and the sins of His servant with them. Don’t you know that when you forgive and acquit Allah’s servants indeed Allah would respond to you from over His enormous Throne and His veil then say: O My servant, you are not more generous than your Lord; in fact your Lord is the Best of all who forgive, verily as that your Lord forgave your sin as you forgave them, so whoever loves Allah to forgive him let him forgive them people, surely that is the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {..and pardon and overlook. Do you not love that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:22, in a sense don’t you love Allah to forgive you so forgive my servants consequently I forgive you, yet your Lord is more generous than you and he is the best of all who forgive
{وَلْيَعْفُوا وَلْيَصْفَحُوا أَلَا تُحِبُّونَ أَن يَغْفِرَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النور:22]

O our Allah, I am your servant, I ask You to witness that I have forgave then pardoned all your servants; each who had a sin towards me in this life. O our Allah, verily forgive them of their injustice in the right of Your servant, indeed You have are the All Forgiver, the Most Merciful, except satans among them. O our Allah, decide between me and them with victory from You with justice and you are the best of the conquerors, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

Perhaps one of my beloved best foremost supporters would like to say: “O my Imam, how can we distinguish between satans of jinn and mankind on whom wrath is brought down away from those who went astray?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to them and I say: By pardoning them when being angry at them, so if he is from those who went astray surely you will find that he got affected and apologized from you, so he would see himself low (in respect) to your high manners, so if he did not believe in the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely the weakest of belief you will find him apologizing to you about what came out of him. As for upon whom the wrath brought down, surely your pardon would never increase them but arrogance, conceit and haughty without right, then it would manifest to you that who is in front of you satans for two; one of them is apparent and he is the human satan while the other is being elusive inside his body, so he is his associate, as well you will notice the evil-abhorrence on their faces that is his rebellious satan when he hears from your mouth the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, they almost attack those who recite, so they would attempt to beat them to the fact they got distressed of what they heard from verses of the grand Quran in the True explanatory-statement, and reason of their distress is that Allah burnt their satans with the light of the clear verses in the grand Quran, but the fire of hell is most severe in burning if they only reflect. And Allah the Most High said: {And when Our clear messages are recited to them, you will notice the evil-abhorrence on the faces of those who disbelieve — they almost attack those who recite to them Our messages. Say: Shall I inform you of what is worse than this? The Fire. Allah has promised it to those who disbelieve..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:72
{وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ تَعْرِفُ فِي وُجُوهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمُنكَرَ يَكَادُونَ يَسْطُونَ بِالَّذِينَ يَتْلُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا قُلْ أَفَأُنَبِّئُكُم بِشَرٍّ مِّن ذَٰلِكُمُ النَّارُ وَعَدَهَا اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:72].

Verily, seek refuge in Allah from them when reading the Quran to the fact Quran burns them, and they may try to harm you through their associates of the human so their hand would extend to to hurt you, and for that Allah commanded you to when reading Quran to seek refuge in Allah from the accursed-outcast satan. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So when you recite the Quran, seek refuge in Allah from the accursed devil.(98) Surely he has no authority over those who believe and rely on their Lord.(99) His authority is only over those who befriend him and those who associate others with Him.(100)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:98-100
{فَإِذَا قَرَ‌أْتَ الْقُرْ‌آنَ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللَّـهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّ‌جِيمِ ﴿٩٨﴾ إِنَّهُ لَيْسَ لَهُ سُلْطَانٌ عَلَى الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَلَىٰ رَ‌بِّهِمْ يَتَوَكَّلُونَ ﴿٩٩﴾ إِنَّمَا سُلْطَانُهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ يَتَوَلَّوْنَهُ وَالَّذِينَ هُم بِهِ مُشْرِ‌كُونَ ﴿١٠٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

Also Allah commanded you with that to the fact satans may try to hurt you by the hands of their loyal-friends of the human satans. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And when Our clear messages are recited to them, you will notice the evil-abhorrence on the faces of those who disbelieve — they almost attack those who recite to them Our messages. Say: Shall I inform you of what is worse than this? The Fire. Allah has promised it to those who disbelieve..}Truthful Allah the Great, and only He means by the evil-abhorrence which means the symptoms of possession of the accursed-outcast satan, and how similar these symptoms with the symptoms of those who are sick by touches of satans of the believers so we do not intend them a thing, so do not wrong them so you would not think ill of them unjustly for the fact some of the believers whom Allah would test them with touch of the accursed-outcast satan smiting him to hurt him for the fact he is not of his loyal-friends of the satans, those Allah has made the clear decisive verses for the touches which it hurts them and like watch tower so it would burn them touches which it smite their bodies. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We reveal of the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to the believers, and it adds only to the perdition of the wrongdoers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:82
{وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ تَعْرِفُ فِي وُجُوهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمُنكَرَ يَكَادُونَ يَسْطُونَ بِالَّذِينَ يَتْلُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا قُلْ أَفَأُنَبِّئُكُم بِشَرٍّ مِّن ذَٰلِكُمُ النَّارُ وَعَدَهَا اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا} صدق الله العظيم،
{وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَلا يَزِيدُ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا خَسَاراً} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:82].

The Quran is only guidance to those who believe and it heals e their illnesses so it would purifies them from the wicked satanic spirits. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O people, there has come to you indeed an admonition from your Lord and a healing for what is in the breasts; and a guidance and a mercy for the believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [ Younus] 10:57
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَتْكُمْ مَوْعِظَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ وَشِفَاءٌ لِمَا فِي الصُّدُورِ وَهُدىً وَرَحْمَةٌ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:57].

Indeed it is healing from the elusive whisperer in the chest of the people a hidden rebellious satan, as for the human satans indeed Allah would provide refuge for you from them by your hands, and rely upon Allah, so do not fear from jinn satans no matter how great in number they are, indeed by Allah Whom there is no God other than Him, if the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni knew that trillion of trillion accursed-outcast satans off jinn live with so called population I would go to their population at midnight challenging them altogether to hurt me if they can. Perhaps one of my beloved supporters would like to say: “O my Imam, why you do not fear from them while you do not see them, so you would go to their people while they are trillion of trillion yet you are alone by yourself?”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to him and I say: {Say: Nothing will afflict us except that which Allah has ordained for us. He is our Patron; and on Allah let the believers rely.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:51
{..and put your trust in Allah, if you are believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:23
{And whoever trusts in Allah, He is sufficient for him.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Talãq] 65:3
{قُلْ لَنْ يُصِيبَنَا إِلَّا مَا كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَنَا هُوَ مَوْلانَا وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:51].
{وعَلى اللّه فتـوَكَّلُوا إنْ كُنْتـُم مُؤمِنِين} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:23].
{وَمَنْ يَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَسْبُهُ} صدق الله العظيم [الطلاق:3].

And regardless of your sins, let not those who do not know to seduce you then say Allah would never respond to you due to the fact you have sins! Verily, say: Indeed Allah is a Forgiver of sins, surely we do not wait the response from Him, glory be to Him, because of our deeds, in fact we hope the response from Him because of His mercy which He ordained upon HimSlef, and His generosity, so who is more generous than Allah the Most Merciful than all who have mercy?

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?5968

اقتباس المشاركة 35539 من موضوع من يحب أن يغفر الله له ذنوبَه فليغفرْ لعباده، وإلى البيان الحقّ لآياتٍ في الكتاب ذكرى لأولي الألباب..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
13 - 04 - 1433 هـ
06 - 03 - 2012 مـ
06:35 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=35530
ــــــــــــــــــــ

من يحب أن يغفر الله له ذنوبَه فليغفرْ لعباده، وإلى البيان الحقّ لآياتٍ في الكتاب ذكرى لأولي الألباب ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار وجميع التوّابين المتطهّرين إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

يا أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، يا صفوة البشريّة وخير البريّة، منكم الذين قال الله عنهم في محكم كتابه:
{
وَالَّذِينَ يَجْتَنِبُونَ كَبَائِرَ الْإِثْمِ وَالْفَوَاحِشَ وَإِذَا مَا غَضِبُوا هُمْ يَغْفِرُونَ ﴿٣٧} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

فلا يزال الإمام المهدي يستوصيكم بالعفو عن الناس الضالّين والجاهلين، فقد تسمعون منهم ما يؤذيكم حين تدعونهم إلى اتّباع الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني، فسوف يصِفُكُم الضالّون الجاهلون بأنّكم فقدتم عقولكم! ودليلهم على ذلك في نظرهم هو تصديقكم للإمام ناصر محمد اليماني فيقولون: بل اسم المهديّ المنتظَر (محمد بن عبد الله) كما يعتقد أهل السُّنّة والجماعة، أو يقولون: بل اسم المهديّ المنتظَر (محمد بن الحسن العسكري) كما يعتقد الشيعة الاثنا عشر، ومنهم من ترون أنّ وجهه قد احمرَّ من شدة الغضب وقد يهمّ بلعنكم أو يُعرِض عن لعنكم خشية منكم، ومن ثم يلعن الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني لعناً كبيراً مما يستشيط الأنصار غضباً شديداً كونهم يعلمون أنَّ هذا اللَّعان قد لعن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّ العالمين، ومن الأنصار من يريد أن يثأر للإمام المهدي فيلعن من لعنه لعناً كبيراً، ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول: ولكنّ المهديّ المنتظَر قد أعلن العفو عنهم من قبل الحدث، وهل تدرون لماذا؟ وذلك لأنّي أحببت ربّي بالحبّ الأعظم وأريد من ربّي أن يغفر ذنوبهم وذنوب عبده معهم، أفلا تعلمون أنّكم حين تغفرون وتصفحون عن عباد الله فإنّ الله يردّ عليكم من فوق عرشه العظيم وحجابه فيقول: "عبدي لست أكرم من ربِّك بل ربُّك هو خير الغافرين فكذلك ربُّك غفر ذنبك كما غفرت لهم". فمَن يحب أن يغفر الله له فليغفر للناس، فذلك هو البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:
{
وَلْيَعْفُوا وَلْيَصْفَحُوا ۗ أَلَا تُحِبُّونَ أَن يَغْفِرَ اللَّـهُ لَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النور:22]؛ بمعنى أفلا تحبّون أن يغفر الله لكم فاغفروا لعبادي أغفر لكم، وربّكم أكرم منكم وهو خير الغافرين.

اللهم إنّي عبدك أشهدك أنّي قد غفرت فعفوت عن عبادك أجمعين؛ كلُّ من كان عليه ذنب لي في هذه الحياة، اللهم فاغفر لهم ظلمهم في حقِّ عبدك إنّك أنت الغفور الرَّحيم، ماعدا الشياطين منهم، اللهم فاحكم بيني وبينهم بالفتح من عندك بالحقّ وأنت خير الفاتحين، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين.

ولربّما يودّ أحد أحبّتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار أن يقول: "يا إمامي وكيف نميّز شياطين الجنّ والإنس المغضوب عليهم من الضالين؟"، ومن ثمّ يردّ عليهم المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول: بالعفو عنهم حين الغضب منهم، فإذا كان من الضالّين فسوف تجدون أنه تأثّر واعتذر منكم فيرى نفسه حقيراً إلى أخلاقكم العالية، فإذا لم يصدِّق بالإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني فأضعف الإيمان سوف تجدونه يعتذر إليكم عمَّ بدر منه، وأما المغضوب عليهم فلن يزيدهم عفوكم عنهم إلا استكباراً وغروراً وتعالياً بغير الحقّ، فيتبيَّن أنّ الذي أمامكم شيطانَين لاثنين أحدهما ظاهرٌ وهو شيطان البشر والآخر يخنس داخل جسده فهو له قرين، وكذلك تعرفون في وجوههم المنكر وهو شيطانه المريد حين يسمع من فاهكم البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم يكادون يسطون بالذين يتلون، فيهمّوا بضربهم كونهم تضايقوا ممّا يسمعون من آيات القرآن العظيم في البيان الحقّ، وسبب تضايقهم هو أنّ الله أحرق شياطينهم بنور الآيات البيّنات في القرآن العظيم، ولكنّ نار جهنّم أشدّ حريقاً لو كانوا يتفكّرون، وقال الله تعالى:
{
وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ تَعْرِفُ فِي وُجُوهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمُنكَرَ ۖ يَكَادُونَ يَسْطُونَ بِالَّذِينَ يَتْلُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا ۗ قُلْ أَفَأُنَبِّئُكُم بِشَرٍّ مِّن ذَٰلِكُمُ ۗ النَّارُ وَعَدَهَا اللَّـهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:72].

فاستعيذوا بالله منهم حين قراءة القرآن كون القرآن يحرقهم، وقد يحاولون أن يؤذوكم عن طريق قُرَنائِهم من البشر فتمتد أيديهم لأذيّتِكم ولذلك أمركم الله عند قراءة القرآن أن تستعيذوا بالله من الشيطان الرجيم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَإِذَا قَرَ‌أْتَ الْقُرْ‌آنَ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللَّـهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّ‌جِيمِ ﴿٩٨﴾ إِنَّهُ لَيْسَ لَهُ سُلْطَانٌ عَلَى الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَلَىٰ رَ‌بِّهِمْ يَتَوَكَّلُونَ ﴿٩٩﴾ إِنَّمَا سُلْطَانُهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ يَتَوَلَّوْنَهُ وَالَّذِينَ هُم بِهِ مُشْرِ‌كُونَ ﴿١٠٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

وأمركم الله بذلك كون الشياطين قد يحاولون أذيّتكم بأيدي أوليائِهم من شياطين البشر، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ تَعْرِفُ فِي وُجُوهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمُنكَرَ ۖ يَكَادُونَ يَسْطُونَ بِالَّذِينَ يَتْلُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا ۗ قُلْ أَفَأُنَبِّئُكُم بِشَرٍّ مِّن ذَٰلِكُمُ ۗ النَّارُ وَعَدَهَا اللَّـهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا}صدق الله العظيم، وإنّما يقصد بالمنكر أي أَعْرَاضُ مسّ الشيطان الرجيم، وما أشبه تلك الأعراض بأعراض المرضى بمسوس الشياطين من المؤمنين، فلا نقصدهم شيئاً، فإيّاكم أن تظلِموهم فتظنّون فيهم بغير الحقّ كون من المؤمنين من يبتليه الله بمسِّ شيطانٍ رجيمٍ يتخبّطه ليؤذيه كونه ليس من أولياء الشياطين، وأولئك قد جعل الله آيات الكتاب البيّنات المحكمات للمسوس التي تؤذيهم لبالمرصاد فتحرق المسوس التي تتخبّط أجسادهم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:{وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۙ وَلَا يَزِيدُ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا خَسَارًا ﴿٨٢} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

وإنّما القرآن هدًى للذين آمنوا ويشفي أمراضهم فيطهّرهم من الأرواح الشيطانيّة الخبيثة، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَتْكُم مَّوْعِظَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَشِفَاءٌ لِّمَا فِي الصُّدُورِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٥٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

فهو شفاء من الوسواس الخنّاس في صدور الناس خَفيٌ شيطانٌ مَريدٌ، وأمّا شياطين الناس فيعيذكم الله منهم بأيديكم، وتوكلوا على الله فلا تخافوا من شياطين الجنّ مهما كثروا فوالله الذي لا إله غيره لو علِم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني بأنّه يسكن الشعب الفلاني ترليون ترليون شيطانٍ رجيمٍ من الجنّ لذهبت إلى شعبهم نصف الليل متحدّياً لهم جميعاً أن يؤذوني إن استطاعوا. ولربّما يودّ أحدُ أحبّتي الأنصار أن يقول: "يا إمامي ولماذا لا تخاف منهم وأنت لا تراهم فتذهب إلى شعبهم وهم ترليون ترليون وأنت لوحدك؟"، ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهدي وأقول:
{
قُل لَّن يُصِيبَنَا إِلَّا مَا كَتَبَ اللَّـهُ لَنَا هُوَ مَوْلَانَا ۚ وَعَلَى اللَّـهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].
{
وَعَلَى اللَّـهِ فَتَوَكَّلُوا إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:23].
{وَمَنْ يَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَسْبُهُ} صدق الله العظيم [الطلاق:3].

وبِغضّ النظر عن ذنوبكم فلا يفتنكم الذين لا يعلمون فيقولون لن يستجيب الله لكم كون لكم ذنوب! فقولوا: إنَّ اللهَ غفّارُ الذنوب فنحن لا ننتظر الإجابة منه سبحانه بسبب أعمالنا بل نرجو الإجابة منه بسبب رحمته التي كتب على نفسه وكرمه، فمن أكرم من الله أرحم الراحمين؟

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربِّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..