Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

..Slowly my beloved supporters, surely suspicion in some cases is sin, so do not think of each other except good

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, Allah’s peace and His mercy be upon you my beloved best foremost supporter and upon your families among the worlds..

And yes, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni issued a command by removing executive-privileges of all supervisors in the forum of the Islamic good news even from the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to an appointed term. Indeed, by Allah Who there is no God except Him, that was not a suspicion of the Imam Mahdi in anyone of his supporters, but enemies of Allah were able of stealing IDs of supervisors to plot against our website, verily the safety of the website is first my beloved one in Allah’s love, so goodly patience, and son of Omar soon will return the executive-privileges to you by Allah’s permission when the required measures of ours is accomplished about the safety of the website of light for the humans; the dialogue for the Awaited Mahdi in era of dialogue before appearing, so do not get sad, a thing.

I am the Imam Mahdi offer the apology to my beloved in Allah’s love on behalf of Al-Husain son of Omar, so do not blame him, verily if one of you been accused surely that is because of cunning from enemies of Allah to the fact they steal your IDs by a wicked cunning, so you would be accused, surely this what they seek the enemies of Allah, and what makes Al-Husain to know when he finds the impersonation of your identity whom they plot against this blessed website? So be patient with him, indeed, by Allah, he is keen on this website night and day and he almost does not sleep except for few, a goodly patience my beloved ones in Allah’s love, and I am busy at the link of the Educational-institution for the Hashemite Genealogies, and the dialogue is still continuous, so accept my late apology due to my busy (time) — O joy of the eye of the Imam Mahdi the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni — may Allah be pleased with you and pleases you, and He united your hearts as He loves and pleases (Him).

O Al-Husain son of Omar my beloved in Allah’s love, I ask you good about the supporters as I ask them good about Al-Husain son of Omar for the fact the relationship between you is the greatest of all relationships in the Book that bonded you in the love of Allah and seeking to achieve the Bliss of the Self goodly-pleasure of your Lord over His servants, so how can you not pardon each other my beloved one in Allah’s love? So forgive one another and forgive those who do not know, consequently Allah would forgive you, and be of those whom Allah said about them: {..and whenever they are angry they forgive)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:37
{وَإِذَا مَا غَضِبُوا هُمْ يَغْفِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:37].

And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your humble brother to you; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2849

اقتباس المشاركة 11204 من موضوع مهلاً أحبتي الأنصار فإن بعض الظنّ إثمٌ فلا يظنُّ بعضكم في بعض إلا خيراً ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني

مهلاً أحبتي الأنصار فإن بعض الظنّ إثمٌ فلا يظنُّ بعضكم في بعض إلا خيراً ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، سلام الله عليكم أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار ورحمة الله عليكم وعلى آل بيوتكم في العالمين..

ونعم لقد صدر الأمر من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني برفع صلاحيّات جميع المشرفين في منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة حتى من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلى أجلٍ مسمى، ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره ما كان ذلك شكّاً من الإمام المهدي في أحدٍ من أنصاره ولكنّ أعداء الله تمكّنوا من سرقة معرفات المشرفين للمكر بموقعنا، ألا وإنّ سلامة الموقع هي الأولى أحبّتي في الله، فصبرٌ جميلٌ وسوف يعيد ابن عمر الصلاحيات إليكم عمّا قريب بإذن الله حين تتمّ الإجراءات اللازمة منّا في سلامة موقع النور للبشر طاولة الحوار للمهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، فلا تحزنوا شيئاً.

وأنا الإمام المهديّ أقدم الاعتذار لأحبّتي في الله بدلاً عن الحسين بن عمر فلا تلوموه، فإن اتّهم أحداً منكم فذلك بسبب مكر أعداء الله كونهم يسترقون معرفاتكم بمكرٍ خبيثٍ حتى يتمّ اتّهامكم فذلك ما يبغيه أعداء الله، فما يدري الحسين بن عمر حين يجد انتحال شخصيّاتكم الذين يمكرون بهذا الموقع المبارك؟ فاصبروا عليه فهو والله حريص على هذا الموقع الليل والنهار لا يكاد أن ينام إلا قليلاً، فصبرٌ جميلٌ أحبّتي في الله، وأنا مشغول في حوار قوم في الرابطة العلمية للأنساب الهاشمية ولا يزال الحوار مستمراً فتقبّلوا اعتذاري المتأخّر نظراً لانشغالي يا قرّات عين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني رضي الله عنكم وأرضاكم وألّف بين قلوبكم كما يحبّ ويرضى.

ويا حبيبي في الله الحسين بن عمر أستوصيك في الأنصار خيراً كما أستوصيهم في الحسين بن عمر لكون العلاقة التي بينكم هي من أعظم العلاقات في الكتاب اجتمعتم في حبّ الله والسعي لتحقيق نعيم رضوان نفس ربّكم على عباده، فكيف لا تعفون عن بعضكم بعضاً أحبّتي في الله؟ فاغفروا لبعضكم بعضاً واغفروا للذين لا يعلمون يغفر الله لكم وكونوا من الذين قال الله عنهم:
{وَإِذَا مَا غَضِبُوا هُمْ يَغْفِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:37].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الذليل عليكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..