Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

25 - 11 - 1429 AH
24 - 11 - 2008 AD
02:53 am
ــــــــــــــــــ

?Is there after the Truth except misguidance
I give you fatwa about the secret of awe and escape of whoever among you took a look at them while he did not encompass knowledge about them

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and Allah the Most High said: {..with their dog outstretching its paws at the entrance. If you did look at them, you would turn back from them in flight, and you would be filled with awe because of them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:18

{وَكَلْبُهُمْ بَاسِطٌ ذِرَاعَيْهِ بِالْوَصِيدِ لَوْ اطَّلَعْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ لَوَلَّيْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِرَارًا وَلَمُلِئْتَ مِنْهُمْ رُعْبًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:18]

Since I am giving you fatwa about the awe and escape of whoever among you took a look at them while he did not compass knowledge about them but now the matter is normal to who would look at them because of the explanatory-statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who fully explained the Truth to you in details about the secret of the word of Allah the Most High: {..If you did look at them, you would turn back from them in flight, and you would be filled with awe because of them}Truthful Allah the Great, that’s because they are of the first nations of whom they live more the two thousand years, for example look at the time of Noah’s (call) lasting among his people: {a thousand years save fifty years} [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:14
{لَوْ اطَّلَعْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ لَوَلَّيْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِرَارًا وَلَمُلِئْتَ مِنْهُمْ رُعْبًا} صدق الله العظيم،
{أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ إِلَّا خَمْسِينَ عَامًا} [العنكبوت:14]

Do you think that the nations whom they live thousands of years their bodies are trivial as like your bodies? No, we have cleared the Truth for you in the grand Quran what you did not know of facts of the Book you find it real upon the actual reality, verily look at the skull of one of the first nation where the wagon almost not enough to carry it while it is not but a skull of a head only! Don’t you guard against evil?

As that look at the size of today’s human being of today in comparison of whom Allah annihilated. surely they are mightier than you in strength and abundantly (in size) among the creation, don’t you guard against evil? Is there after the Truth except misguidance?

Which explanatory-statement that you been blinded and you did not see it True or are you haters to the Truth? And the sign has approached with Truth, and I repeat that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will announce to you that the fore-beginning of Dhul Hijja for the year 1429 is corresponding on Friday while standing on Arafat would be on Saturday and the sacrifice is on Sunday, isn’t this upcoming event Allah made it a cosmic sign for ratification? If the astronomers sighted they would have understood the matter and acknowledge to the humans that this is impossible to happen except in one case and it is that the crescent was born before the pairing while the sun to the east of it then the sun met with it and bypassed it, while the astronomers heedless not knowing and their calculations are still built on the first system from before the sun overtakes the moon, so did you understand the announcement and the sign of ratification for the Awaited Mahdi?

O people, I fear for you from Allah’s exemplary chastisement, and we have clarified to you the Truth fully in many areas (with) clear evident verses, or do you see Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has forged them and they do not have basis upon the actual reality? It is then I am not the Awaited Mahdi if I was of the falsifiers, and I see refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones.

Perhaps one of you would like to interrupt me then say: “You did not counterfeit but previously dubbed it”. Then I reply to him and I say: apply the True explanatory-statement for the Quran upon the actual reality an actual application, and think, what is the secret of the escape and the wonder, sings for you, wondering of yourselves (as human beings)? And it is as you watch now and you will wonder from the signs of your Lord, as well do you think that he who lives more than two thousand years that his body is as your bodies? Do your minds accept this? In fact, it is necessary that their bodies are enormous, as there is a big difference between us and them in age, as that in the physical-body you would find a very big difference, verily look for the Truth upon the actual reality, and remember the description of the Quran to you; “as if they were trunks of hollow palm-trees.” in order for you to know the secret of simile (comparing the likeness) that Allah has increased them abundance in creation, verily look at the Truth upon the actual reality so you may guard against evil before Allah annihilate you while you doubt unjustly, and the human being is in most things contentious until chastisement come to them while they are contending people, arguing without knowledge came to them from Allah, and they say against Allah what they do not know. But I come to you with the True explanatory-statement then first I deduce the explanation of its pronunciation of it in the grand Quran then accomplish the application upon the actual reality so it clears to you that it is the Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {We will soon show them Our signs in farthest regions and among themselves (as human beings), until it is quite clear to them that it is the Truth..}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:53

{سَنُرِ‌يهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يتبيّن لَهُمْ أنه الحقّ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:53]

Look at the signs in yourselves wonder of the first nations thus you find the companions of the cave but they are asleep (deep slumber) and not giant skeletons; in fact they are humongous because of their bones still clothed by the flesh as ratification of the True explanatory-statement upon the actual reality.

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=52070

اقتباس المشاركة 52070 من موضوع من المهديّ المنتظَر إلى الباحث عن الحقيقة، ومزيدٌ من الفتوى عن أهل الكهف ..

- 4 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
25 - 11 - 1429 هـ
24 - 11 - 2008 مـ
02:53 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــ

وهل بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال ؟
أفتيتكم بسرّ الرعب والهرب لمن اطّلع عليهم منكم ولم يُحِط بعلمهم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَكَلْبُهُمْ بَاسِطٌ ذِرَاعَيْهِ بِالْوَصِيدِ لَوْ اطَّلَعْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ لَوَلَّيْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِرَارًا وَلَمُلِئْتَ مِنْهُمْ رُعْبًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:18].

وبما أني أفتيتكم بسرّ الرعب والهرب لمن اطّلع عليهم منكم ولم يحِط بعلمهم ولكن الآن أصبح الأمر طبيعي لمن اطلع عليهم بسبب بيان ناصر محمد اليماني الذي فصّل لكم الحقّ تفصيلاً عن سرّ قول الله تعالى:
{لَوْ اطَّلَعْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ لَوَلَّيْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِرَارًا وَلَمُلِئْتَ مِنْهُمْ رُعْبًا} صدق الله العظيم، وذلك لأنّهم من الأمم الأولى من الذين كانوا يعمّرون أكثر من ألفي سنة، وعلى سبيل المثال انظروا لزمن لبث نوح في قومه: {أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ إِلَّا خَمْسِينَ عَامًا} [العنكبوت:14]، فهل تظنون أقوام تلك الأمم الذين يعمّرون آلاف السنيين أجسامهم حقيرةً مثل أجسامكم؟ كلا فقد بيّنا لكم الحقّ في القرآن العظيم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون من حقائق الكتاب تجدونها حقّ على الواقع الحقيقي، فانظروا لجمجمة أحد الأمم الأولى لا يكاد أن تكفي لتحملها عربة وهي ليست إلا جمجمة الرأس فقط! أفلا تتقون؟

وكذلك انظروا لحجم إنسانٍ ممن أهلكهم الله. فهم أشدّ منكم قوةً وبسطةً في الخلق، أفلا تتقون؟ فهل بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال؟ وما هو البيان الذي عُمِّيَ عليكم فلم تجدونه حقاً أم إنّكم للحقّ كارهون؟ واقترب وعد الآية بالحقّ.

وأكرر بأنّ المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة سوف تعلن لكم بأن غُرَّة ذي الحجّة لعام 1429 هي موافقة يوم الجمعة والوقوف بعرفة السبت والنحر الأحد أليس هذا الحدث القادم جعله الله آيةً كونيّة للتصديق؟ لو شاهد علماء الفلك لعقلوا الأمر واعترفوا للبشر بأنّ هذا يستحيل أن يحدث إلا في حالةٍ واحدةٍ وهي أنّ الهلال ولد قبل الاقتران والشمس إلى الشرق منه ثم اجتمعت به الشّمس وتجاوزها، وعلماء الفلك في غفلةٍ لا يعلمون ولا تزال حساباتهم مبنيّة على النظام الأول من قبل أن تدرك الشّمس القمر، فهل فهمتم الخبر وآية التصديق للمهديّ المنتظَر؟

ويا قوم، إني أخشى عليكم من الله عذاباً نكراً، وقد بيّنا لكم الحقّ وفصّلناه تفصيلاً في كثير من المجالات آيات بيّنات واضحات، أم إنّكم ترون ناصر محمد اليماني قد زيّفهن وليس لهنّ أيُّ أساسٍ على الواقع الحقّ؟ إذاً لست المهديّ المنتظَر إن كنتُ من المزيفين، وأعوذ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين.

ولربّما يودّ أحدكم أن يُقاطعني فيقول: "أنت لم تزيّف ولكنه تمَّ دبلجتها من قبل". ومن ثمّ أردّ عليه وأقول: طَبق البيان الحقّ للقرآن على الواقع تطبيقاً فعلياً وتفكرْ ما هو سرّ الهرب وسرّ العجب آيات لكم من أنفسكم عجباً؟ وهو كما تشاهدون الآن فستعجبون من آيات ربّكم، وكذلك هل تفكرون بأنّ الذي يتعمّر أكثر من ألفي سنة بأن جسده كأجسادكم؟ فهل تقبل هذا عقولكم؟ بل لا بد أن أجسادهم ضخمة، وكما يوجد فارق بيننا وبينهم في العمر كبير جداً وكذلك في الجسد تجدون الفرق كبير جداً، فانظروا للحقّ على الواقع وتذكروا وصف القرآن لهم كأنهم أعجاز نخلٍ خاويةٍ لتعلموا سرّ التشبيه أنّ الله قد زادهم في الخلق بسطةً، فانظروا للحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي لعلكم تتقون قبل أن يهلككم الله وأنتم تمترون بغير الحقّ، وكان الإنسان أكثر شيء جدلاً حتى يأتيهم العذاب وهم قومٌ خصمون يجادلون بغير علم أتاهم من الله، ويقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون.

ولكني آتيكم بالبيان الحقّ فأستنبط أولاً بيان لفظه في القرآن العظيم ومن ثم يتمّ التطبيق على الواقع الحقيقي حتى يتبيّن لكم أنّه الحقّ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{سَنُرِ‌يهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يتبيّن لَهُمْ أنه الحقّ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:53].

فانظروا لآيات لكم من أنفسكم عجباً من الأمم الأولى وكذلك تجدون أصحاب الكهف ولكنهم رقودٌ وليسوا هياكلَ عظميّة؛ بل هم أضخم نظراً لأن عظامهم لا تزال مكسوة باللحم. تصديقَ البيان الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي.

أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..