Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

16 - 03 - 1431 AH
02 - 03 - 2010 AD
12:44 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Reply of Imam Mahdi the Hashemite Qarshi

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Fatima daughter of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Al-Farouq Omar Ibn Al-Khattab by whom Allah strengthened Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- before the empowerment as answering to the prayer-call of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [O our Allah, strengthen Islam by one of the two Omars]
[ اللهم أعزّ الإسلام بأحد العُمرين ].

Then Allah responded to him and strengthened him with Al-Farouq Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, so how would he break the rib of Fatima daughter of Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? In fact, this is a manifest slander! In fact he is a man of the righteous companions and from the devoted-sincere to Allah and to His messenger and the family of his House, in fact he used to say: “May Allah does not make me stay among people you are not among them O Ali”. That’s because he views the Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib as an illuminating lantern after Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Verily, invoke prayer of forgiveness upon Omar Ibn Al-Khattab — O community of the best foremost supporters and salute with best salutation upon Abi Bakr and all companions of Mohammad messenger of Allah who were with him wholeheartedly inside and out, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and upon all of them except the transgressing-tyrant group and the hypocrites whom they show belief yet they conceal disbelief, so do not invoke prayer of forgiveness upon them, nor stand by their graves. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

So do not bleed wounds just healed, and that nation has passed away; for them is what they earned and for you what you earn; and Allah will never ask you about what they did. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Those are a people that have passed away; for them is what they earned and for you what you earn; and you will not be asked of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:134
{تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُمْ مَا كَسَبْتُمْ وَلا تُسْأَلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:134].

But Allah will ask you you about yourselves and your nation in your generation and your era: why didn’t you seek to unify the rank of the Muslims, and to reunite them to be a one nation upon a straight path so the power of the Muslims among the worlds would be strengthened then Allah would make you successors in the land to command good and prohibit evil, also you believe in Allah if you are indeed a best nation raised up for the people? So be of the grateful that Allah sent the Imam Mahdi among your nation and your generation, indeed this is a great favor from Allah over you, verily be of the believing ones and do not be of the deniers to the True explanatory-statements for the grand Quran, and follow me (consequently) I guide you to a straight path and teach you what you did not know.

O community of Muslims, who often I vowed to you by Lord of the worlds, that I do not sing to you with poetry nor I am displaying with prose; in fact I am the True Awaited Mahdi, and Allah’s curse be upon who forged a lie against Allah while Allah did not select him aught, and I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones, verily how an darkness meets with light! So keep your duty to Allah who knows the deceitful eyes and what chests conceal, and indeed (all) matters return to Him..

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1120

اقتباس المشاركة 4091 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ الهاشميّ القُرَشيّ على السائل عن: ( حقيقة كسر عمر بن الخطاب لضِلع فاطمة الزهراء ) ..

الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
16 - ربيع الأول - 1431 هـ
02 - 03 - 2010 مـ
12:44 صباحًا
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
ــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام المهديّ الهاشميّ القُرَشيّ على السائل عن: ( حقيقة كسر عمر بن الخطاب لضِلع فاطمة الزهراء ) ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
الحسين بن علي الهاشمي
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الي الاْمام الفاضل ناصر بن محمد اليماني حجة الله في ارضه حفظة اللهتحية طيبة وبعد
عندي سؤال اتمنى ان اجد الجواب الكافي علية والسؤال موجة الي حجة الله في ارضه الاْمام ناصر بن محمد اليماني حفظة الله من كل مكروه وشر
السؤال كتالي : هل فعلا ان عمر أبن الخطاب رضي الله عنه كسر ضلع فاطمة الزهراء رضي الله عنها ـ سيدة نساء العالمين ـ وماهو الدليل ؟
وفي الاْخير منتظر الجواب والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

المرسل ابن الهاشمي
انتهى الاقتباس
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم والصلاة والسلام على فاطمة بنت محمدٍ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم والصلاة والسلام على الفاروق عمر بن الخطاب من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر التنزيل للقول الثقيل.

ويا أيها الهاشميّ تالله إنّ هذا بهتانٌ مبينٌ على الفاروق عمر بن الخطاب الذي أشدَّ الله به أزرَ محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم من قبل التمكين استجابةً لدعوة محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
[اللهم أَعِزَّ الإسلام بِأحَد العُمَرين].

فأجابه الله وأعزَّه بالفاروق عمر بن الخطاب، فكيف يكسر ضِلع فاطمة بنت محمدٍ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم؟! بل هذا بهتانٌ مبينٌ. بل رجلٌ من الصحابة الصالحين ومن المخلصين لله ولرسوله وأهل بيته بل كان يقول: [لا أبقاني الله في قومٍ لست فيهم يا عليّ].

وذلك لأنه يرى الإمام عليّ بن أبي طالب سراجًا مُنيرًا من بعد محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، فصلّوا على عمر بن الخطاب يا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار وسلِّموا تسليمًا وعلى أبي بكرٍ وجميع صحابة محمدٍ رسول الله الذين كانوا معه قلبًا وقالبًا صلى الله عليهم أجمعين ما عدا الفئة الباغية والمُنافقين الذين يُظهِرون الإيمان ويبطنون الكفر فلا تُصلّوا عليهم ولا تقوموا على قبورهم. وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين.

فلا تدموا جروحًا قد اندملت وتلك أمّةٌ قد خَلَت لها ما كسبت ولكم ما كسبتم ولن يسألكم الله عمّا كانوا يعملون تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ ۖ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُم مَّا كَسَبْتُمْ ۖ وَلَا تُسْأَلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٣٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ولكن الله سوف يسألكم عن أنفسكم وعن أمّتكم في جيلكم وعصركم لماذا لم تسعوا لتوحيد صفوف المسلمين ولمَّ شملهم لتكونوا أُمَّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ فتقوى شوكة المسلمين في العالمين فيستخلفكم الله في الأرض لتأمروا بالمعروف وتنهوا عن المنكر وتؤمنوا بالله إن كنتم خير أمّةٍ أُخرجت للناس، فكونوا من الشاكرين أن ابتعث الله الإمام المهدي في أُمَّتكم وجيلكم إنَّ ذلك فضلٌ من الله عليكم عظيمٌ، فكونوا من المُصَدِّقين ولا تكونوا من المُكَذِّبين بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم واتّبعوني أهدكم صراطًا مُستقيمًا ونُعلِّمكم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون.

ويا معشر المسلمين فكَم أقسمت لكم بربّ العالمين أني لا أتغنى لكم بالشعر ولا مستعرضٌ بالنَثر؛ بل المهديّ المنتظر الحقّ ولعنة الله على من افترى على الله كذِبًا ولم يصطفِه الله شيئًا وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين، فكيف تجتمع الظلمات والنور؟! فاتَّقوا الله الذي يعلم خائنة الأعين وما تخفي الصدور وإليه ترجع الأمور، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين..

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .