الموضوع: Fatwa about the knot of tongue of Moses prophet of Allah, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him..

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Fatwa about the knot of tongue of Moses prophet of Allah, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

23 - 01- 1430 AH
    20 - 01- 2009 AD
    12:14 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..Fatwa about the knot of tongue of Moses prophet of Allah, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

Allah the Most High said: {He said: My Lord, expand my chest for me;(25) And ease my affair for me;(26) And loose the knot from my tongue,(27) (That) they may understand my word.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:25-28. So what is the knot that they made a legend in ite explanation with which Allah did not send down an authority? In fact the knot is with many people so his tongue cannot pronounce one of the letters of the language.
    {قَالَ ربّ اشْرَ‌حْ لِي صَدْرِ‌ي ﴿٢٥﴾ وَيَسِّرْ‌ لِي أَمْرِ‌ي ﴿٢٦﴾ وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي ﴿٢٧﴾ يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

For example I recall a district director came to us before fifteen years ago and some people of the village were laughing at him because he can not pronounce any word with the letter (R). And I remember one day came to us a convoy from the Government and he informed us the he is (distict diecty) so we found it strange, what does he mean by his word (distict diecty)! And one of his companions said: “This is the district director”, then we knew that he means by his word (distict diecty) which is: (district director), then the director himself told us that he can not pronounce the letter r; in fact he makes it y, for example if he desired to say the district center, verily he will say (distict centy) so he would change the r into y.

I only gave you an example in order for you to comprehend the intended by the knot in the tongue of Moses prophet of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, surely it is a knot in one of the letters that he can not pronounce it as it is; in fact he changes it into another letter, and for that it will be disabled to some people in the mouth in some of his words because of the knot of his tongue, then Allah responded to his prayer call and resolved this knot so he uttered with the letter as it is, and only it was in one letter. As well this knot comes in many people, and perhaps some of you knows one who has a knot in his tongue in one of the letters he does not pronounce it as it is; in fact he transformed it to another letter and that it is the knot of the tongue

And the reality for this explanatory-statement you find who he has a knot in his tongue can not speak one of the letters as it is, and for that the people would never understand the word that he says it while in it the letter where his tongue is having a knot, for that as he speaks of it he transforms it to another word, consequently you would never comprehend the word that has a knot in it because he will change it to another word as we narrated the story so the director would say (the countyy)! Have you understand what he means by his word (the countyy)? Surely this needs a translator so he would say to us that he means by his word (the countyy) which is the country, despite that he is educated and cultured officer and a graduate with a clear Arabic speaking tongue when he speaks with the words that does not have the letter R until when the letter R comes then we do not comprehend a thing of what he says, as well Allah’s prophet Moses he had a problem which is the knot in his tongue from one of the letters so he called on his Lord to loosen it for him in order for them to understand his word, so Allah responded to him, indeed He is the Hearer. And for that Allah the Most High said in the prayer-call of His prophet Moses: {And loose the knot from my tongue,(27) (That) they may understand my word.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:27-28
    {وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي ﴿٢٧﴾ يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

O the questioner, where have you vanished away from us since a while we did not hear from you a thing? May Allah make you steadfast upon the Truth and increase you guidance and light, and to gladden your chest, and may Allah ease your affair and to guide you to the straight path.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1169

اقتباس المشاركة 4196 من موضوع فتوى العُقدة التي في لسان نبيّ الله موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام ..

- 1 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    23 - محرم - 1430 هـ
    20 - 01 - 2009 مـ
    12:14 صباحًا
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
    ــــــــــــــــــ

فتوى العُقدة التي في لسان نبيّ الله موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين، وبعد..

قال الله تعالى:
    {قَالَ ربّ اشْرَ‌حْ لِي صَدْرِ‌ي ﴿٢٥﴾ وَيَسِّرْ‌ لِي أَمْرِ‌ي ﴿٢٦﴾ وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي ﴿٢٧﴾ يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه]. فما هي العُقدة التي جعلوا في بيانها أسطورة ما أنزل الله بها من سلطان؟ بل العُقدة تكون عند كثيرٍ مِن النّاس فلا يستطيع لسانه أن ينطِق أحدَ أحرُف اللغة.

وعلى سبيل المثال أذكر مدير ناحيةٍ أتى إلينا قبل أكثر من خمس عشرة سنة وكان يضحك منه بعض أهالي القرية لأنّه لا يستطيع أن ينطق أيّ كلمةٍ يأتي فيها حرف (الرَّاء)، وأتذَكَّر يوم أتانا مبعوثًا مِن الحكومة وأفادنا أنه (مُدي الناحية) فاستغربنا ما يقصد بقوله: (مدي الناحية)! وقال أحد مُرافقيه: "هذا مُدير الناحية" فعلمنا أنه يقصد بقوله (مدي الناحية) أي: (مدير الناحية)، ومن ثمّ أخبرنا المدير نفسه أنه لا يستطيع أن ينطق حرف الرَّاء؛ بل يجعله ياءً، وعلى سبيل المثال إذا أراد أن يقول مركز الناحية فسوف يقول (مَيْكز الناحية) فيحول حرف الراء إلى ياء.

وإنّما ضربتُ لكم مثلًا لكي تفقهوا المقصود بالعُقدة في لسان نبيّ الله موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام فإنّها عُقدة في أحد الحروف لا يستطيع أن ينطقه بذاته بل يحوّله إلى حرفٍ آخرٍ، ولذلك سوف يكون عائقًا لدى القوم في فهم بعض كلماته بسبب عُقدة لسانه، فاستجاب الله له دعوته وحلّ هذه العقدة فنطق بالحرف كما هو، وإنّما كانت في حرفٍ واحدٍ فقط.
    وكذلك تأتي هذه العقدة في كثير من النّاس، ولعلّ بعضكم يعرف أحدًا لديه عُقدة في لسانه في أحد الأحرف لا ينطقه كما هو؛ بل يحوّله لحرفٍ آخرٍ وتلك هي عُقدة اللسان.

وحقيقة لهذا البيان تجدون مَن لديه عقدة في لسانه لا يستطيع أن ينطق أحد الأحرف كما هو ولذلك لن يفهم النّاس الكلمة التي يقولها وفيها الحرف الذي لسانه بها مَعقودٌ لذلك ينطقها فيحوّلها لكلمةٍ أخرى، ولذلك لن تفقهوا الكلمة التي يوجد بها الحرف ذو العُقدة لأنّه سوف يحوّلها إلى كلمةٍ أخرى كما أسلفنا القصة فالمدير يقول (القية)! فهل فهمتم ما يقصد بقوله (القية)؟ فهذا يحتاج إلى مُتَرجِم فيقول لنا أنه يقصد بقوله القية أي (القرية)، وبرغم إنه مُتعلمٌ ومُثقفٌ وضابِطٌ خريجٌ وذو لسانٍ عربيٍّ مُبينٍ إذا تكلم بالكلام الذي لا يوجد فيه حرف الراء حتّى إذا جاء حرف الراء فلا نفقه مِمَّا يقول شيئًا، وكذلك نبيّ الله موسى كانت لديه مشكلة وهي عُقدةٌ في لسانه مِن أحد الأحرف، فدعا ربّه أن يحللها له لكي يفقهوا قوله، فاستجاب الله له إنّه هو السميع، ولذلك قال الله تعالى في دُعاء نبيّه موسى:
    {وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي ﴿٢٧﴾ يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

وأين أنت أيها السائل غِبت علينا منذ زمن لم نسمع عنك شيئًا؟ ثبّتك الله على الحقّ وزادك هدًى ونورًا، وشرح الله صدرك ويسّر الله أمرك وهداك إلى الصراط المستقيم.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

24 - 01- 1430 AH
    21 - 01- 2009 AD
    01:05 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..To Korak and Mohammed Al-Arabi

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    Allah the Most High said: {And indeed We know that they say: Only a mortal teaches him. The tongue of him whom they hint at is foreign, and this is clear Arabic (speaking) tongue.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:103. Therefore {tongue} means: [U]The language with which the tongue utters
    {وَلَقَدْ نَعْلَمُ أنّهم يَقُولُونَ إنّما يُعَلِّمُهُ بَشَرٌ لِسَانُ الذِي يُلْحِدُونَ إِلَيْهِ أَعْجَمِيٌّ وَهَذَا لسَانٌ عَرَبِيٌّ مبين} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:103].
    { لسَانٌ }

And the meaning of His word the Most High: {And loose the knot from my tongue,(27) (That) they may understand my word.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:27-28, which means a letter of his language of his people’s language that he can not utters as it is, O man, not his tongue is tied; in fact (a knot from my tongue) and he means a letter from the language of his tongue, and the tongue of his people that he does not speak of it correctly, for that his people would never comprehend the word in which there is this letter that his tongue has knot therein where he does not not pronounce it correctly. Therefore, he means the letter of the language and not meant the tie-up of his tongue, verily look at His word the Most High: {..The tongue of him whom they hint at is foreign, and this is clear Arabic (speaking) tong.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:103
    {وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي ﴿٢٧﴾ يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه]،
    {لِسَانُ الذِي يُلْحِدُونَ إِلَيْهِ أَعْجَمِيٌّ وَهَذَا لسَانٌ عَرَبِيٌّ مبين} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:103].

Therefore, the meaning for his word: “The knot from my tongue” that is to say from the letters of the language — O Korak.. May Allah guide you.

As for you — Mohammaed Al-Arabi, do you want Allah to mock Moses then tell us how he spoke (Maarib) and that he said (Maayib) other uses?! Verily, look at yourself if you had a knot from your tongue in the letter R so you would say to one of your friends: We tyaveled the countyy. Then he would say after you: We tyaveled the countyy. Verily, you will get angry because you know he has no knot in the language of his tongue in the letter R and that is only mocking against the knot of your tongue, and why is that as long he understood what you meant it, why he does not pronounce it correctly and say we traveled the country? And you as well, you want Allah to tell us how Moses pronounced Maarib and you say; why He did not say (Maayib) like Moses? Then we say to you: But Allah knows that he means Maarib verily He would never mock his prophet.

Secondly, I did not specify the knot in tongue of Moses -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- in any letter from the letters of his tongue! And I only gave you an example on that in order for you to understand the intended.

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1169

اقتباس المشاركة 4197 من موضوع فتوى العُقدة التي في لسان نبيّ الله موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام ..

- 2 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    24 - محرم - 1430 هـ
    21 - 01 - 2009 مـ
    01:05 صباحًا
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
    ــــــــــــــــــ

إلى كوراك ومحمد العربي ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم. قال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَقَدْ نَعْلَمُ أَنَّهُمْ يَقُولُونَ إِنَّمَا يُعَلِّمُهُ بَشَرٌ ۗ لِّسَانُ الَّذِي يُلْحِدُونَ إِلَيْهِ أَعْجَمِيٌّ وَهَٰذَا لِسَانٌ عَرَبِيٌّ مُّبِينٌ ‎﴿١٠٣﴾‏‏} صدق الله العظيم [النحل]. إذًا {لِّسَانُ} أي: اللغة التي ينطق بها اللسان.

ومعنى قوله تعالى:
    {وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي ‎﴿٢٧﴾‏ يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي ‎﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [طه]، أي حَرفًا مِن لغته ومِن لغة قومه لا يستطيع أن ينطقه كما هو، وليس بلسانه عقد يا رجل! بل (عُقدة مِن لساني) ويقصد حرفًا مِن لغة لسانه ولسان قومه لا ينطقه صحيحًا، ولذلك لن يفقه قومه الكلمة التي يوجد بها هذا الحرف الذي لسانه معقود فيه لا ينطقه صحيحًا، إذًا هو يقصد حروف اللغة وليس القصد عُقد بلسانه، فانظر لقوله تعالى: {لِّسَانُ الَّذِي يُلْحِدُونَ إِلَيْهِ أَعْجَمِيٌّ وَهَٰذَا لِسَانٌ عَرَبِيٌّ مُّبِينٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:103].

إذًا المعنى لقوله: عُقدة من لساني أي من أحرف اللغة يا كوراك.. هداك الله.

وأمّا أنت يا محمد العربي، أتريد الله أن يهزأ بموسى فيخبرنا كيف نطق
    {
    مَآرِبُ أُخْرَىٰ} وأنه قال مآيب أخرى؟! فانظر لنفسك لو كان لديك عُقدة مِن لسانك في حرف الراء فتقول لأحد زُملائك: "سافرنا القيّة"، ومن ثمّ يقول لك بعدك: "سافرنا القيَّة"، فسوف تغضب لأنك تعلم بأنّه ليس لديه عُقدة مِن لغة لسانه في حرف الرّاء وإنّما ذلك هُزوًا على عقدة لسانك، ولماذا ما دام فَهِمَ ما تقصده، لماذا لا ينطقها صح ويقول سافرنا القرية؟ وأنت كذلك تريد أن يخبرنا الله كيف نطق موسى
    {مَآرِبُ} وتقول لماذا لم يقل مآيب مثل موسى؟ ومن ثمّ نقول لك: ولكنّ الله يعلم إنّه يقصد مآرب فلن يهزأ بنبيّه.

وثانيًا أنا لم أُحَدد العُقدة في لسان موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام في أيّ حرفٍ مِن حروف لسانه! وإنّما ضربت لكم على ذلك مثلًا لكي تفهموا المقصود.

أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Allah’s prophet Lût -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- to ransom his daughters for his guests..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 23-04-2018, 11:07 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 11-06-2017, 10:11 PM
  3. Fatwa about the number of wives of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 02-05-2016, 02:37 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 13-03-2016, 02:39 PM
  5. مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 26-12-2015, 12:07 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك