Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

04 - 04 - 1435 AH
04 - 02 - 2014 AD
06:48 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Imam Mahdi begins the dialogue with who he called himself (Kalemat Haq)

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all the Muslims following the Truth till judgement day, after this..

O my honorable brother who names himself (Kalemat Haq) and I say: Welcome and hello to you at the international free dialogue table for the Muslim and the disbeliever except those who do not ward off the argument with (yet better) argument; in fact with the insult and verbal abuse, but we will forgive you with Allah’s permission, and give the blind eye about what described us with, and I hope from Allah to forgive you and guide you to the straight path, and we instruct the administration to lift the band immediately for the dialogue continuation between you and the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so we look at your argument and your proof despite that you are not from those who seek the Truth to the fact you are convinced that what you found your forefathers on is the Truth undoubtedly! Thus were those who were worshiping idols; they were believing that what they found their forefathers is indeed the Truth undoubtedly, and when the messengers came calling them to worship on God that logic was very very strange to their ears, so they said what came in the word of Allah the Most High: {Has he made the gods a single God? Surely this is a strange thing.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:5
{أَجَعَلَ الآلِهَةَ إِلَهًا وَاحِدًا إِنَّ هَذَا لَشَيْءٌ عُجَابٌ} صدق الله العظيم [ص:5].

O man, I see as you issuing fatwa in killing the disbelievers with the excuse of their disbelief! And we copy what follows from your statement in which you said:
اقتباس المشاركة :
Allah has made distinction between them and He elevated the believer and set away the disbeliever also commanded killing him in the war and the displacement of his successors, so are you more merciful than Allah and His messenger?
انتهى الاقتباس
End of quote

Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: I call on Allah to witness that I differ (in opinion) with you to the Truth and I follow Allah’s command in His decisive Book Who enjoined us to be kind to the disbelievers and do justice to them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah does not forbid you regarding those who did not fight you for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:8
{لَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْيُخْرِجُوكُمْ مِنْ دِيَارِكُمْ أَنْ تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة:8].

O man, Allah command us only to fight the disbelievers who fight us for our religion and He did not command us to transgress against who did not fight us. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but be not transgressing. Surely Allah loves not the aggressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:190
{وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ (190)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:190].

Oh my wonder from you! How will you guide the people while you own a cruel heart being strict in the call to the disbelievers! It is then, by Allah, you would never increase them except disbelief by your method and your hatred. O man, by Allah, look at Allah enjoin on His prophets Moses and Aaron -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon them- when He sent them to pharaoh who claimed divinity, and despite that he is a disbeliever claimed divinity besides Allah, and said: I am your exalted lord! And in spite of that look at Allah the Most Merciful than all who have mercy enjoin on His prophets Moses and Aaron. Allah the Most High said: {Go both of you to Pharaoh, surely he is inordinate;(43) Then speak to him a gentle word, haply he may mind or fear.(44)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:43-44
{اذْهَبَا إِلَى فِرْعَوْنَ إِنَّهُ طَغَى (43) فَقُولَا لَهُ قَوْلًا لَيِّنًا لَعَلَّهُ يَتَذَكَّرُ أَوْ يَخْشَى (44)} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

O man, how much you distorted Islam Allah’s religion in the eye of the west, and you helped the Jews by your strictness in distorting the religion of Islam while Allah did not send Mohammad His servant and His messenger to shed blood of the disbelievers. And Allah the Most High said: {And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the nations.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:107
{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاك إِلَّا رَحْمَة لِلْعَالَمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:107].

O man, do not forge a lie against us what we did not say it that I deny to you adding the testimony for the messenger after the testimony of proclaiming monotheism, and I seek refuge in Allah! [U]In fact, that is disbelief if I nullified the testimony for the messenger; in fact I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni (I bear witness that there is no God except Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family), I only deny for you your doctrine that this testimony with which distinguished Mohammad messenger of Allah among the prophets, and indeed you are liars; in fact I utter with the True testimony of all who believed the messengers and followed them, verily those who believed and followed Allah’s messenger Noah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- surely one of them would say: (I bear witness that there is no God except Allah, and I bear witness that Noah is a messenger of Allah), and so on for each who believed a messenger from Lord of the worlds, but you excluded this testimony only to Mohammad messenger of Allah and made distinction between messengers of Allah.

In any case, we have ordered lifting the ban away from you and I did not look at your statement except this night and we ordered removing the ban from you in order for the dialogue to continue between me and you for us to see whoever of us speaks with Truth and guides by the glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.The dominant scholar with authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?16931

اقتباس المشاركة 131342 من موضوع الإمام المهدي المنتظر يبدأ الحوار مع من يسمي نفسه (كلمة حقّ)..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصلية للبيـــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=131311

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
04 - 04 - 1435 هـ
04 - 02 - 2014 مـ
06:48 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر يبدأ الحوار مع من يُسمّي نفسَه (كلمة حقّ) ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله محمد وآله الأطهار وجميع المسلمين التابعين الحقّ إلى يوم الدين، أما بعد..
ويا أخي الكريم، من يسمي نفسه (كلمة حق) فأقول: أهلاً وسهلاً ومرحباً بك للحوار في طاولة الحوار العالميّة الحرّة للمسلم والكافر إلا الذين لا يدرَأون الحُجّة بالحُجة؛ بل بالسبِّ والشتم، ولكن سوف نغفر لك بإذن الله ونتجاوز عنك ما وصفتنا به، وأرجو من الله أن يغفر لك ويهديَك إلى الصراط المستقيم ونأمر الإدارة أن يرفعوا عنك الحظر فوراً لاستمرار الحوار بينك وبين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لننظر حجّتك وبرهانك برغم أنّك لست من الذين يبحثون عن الحقّ لكونك مقتنعاً أنّ ما وجدت عليه آباءك أنّه الحقّ لا شك ولا ريب! وهكذا كان الذين يعبدون الأصنام؛ كانوا يعتقدون أنّ ما وجدوا عليه آباءهم أنه الحقّ لا شك ولا ريب، وحين جاء الرسل يدعون إلى عبادة إلهٍ واحدٍ كان ذلك المنطق على مسامعهم عجيباً جداً جداً فقالوا ما جاء في قول الله تعالى: {أَجَعَلَ الآلِهَةَ إِلَهًا وَاحِدًا إِنَّ هَذَا لَشَيْءٌ عُجَابٌ} صدق الله العظيم [ص:5].

ويا رجل إنّي أراك وكأنّك تُفتي بقتل الكافرين بحُجّة كفرهم! ونقتبس ما يلي من بيانك الذي قلت فيه:
اقتباس المشاركة :
و قد فرَّق الله بينهم و رفع المؤمن و أبعد الكافر و أمر بقتله في الحرب و تشريد من خلفه فهل أنت أرحم من الله و رسوله
انتهى الاقتباس
انتهى الاقتباس

ومن ثم يرد عليك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد وأقول: إني أشهد الله أني أخالفك إلى الحقّ وأتّبع أمر الله في محكم كتابه الذي وصَّانا أن نبرَّ الكافرين ونقسط إليهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُمْ مِنْ دِيَارِكُمْ أَنْ تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة:8].

ويا رجل، إنما أمرنا الله بقتال الكافرين الذين يقاتلوننا في ديننا ولم يأمرنا أن نعتدي على من لم يقاتلنا. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ (190)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:190].

ويا عجبي يا هذا، فكيف سوف تهدون الناس وأنتم أصحاب قلوبٍ فظةٍ ومتشدّدين في الدعوة على الكافرين! إذاً والله لن تزيدوهم إلا كفراً بأسلوبكم وحقدكم، ويا رجل بالله عليك انظر إلى توصية الله إلى نبيِّه موسى وهارون عليهما الصلاة والسلام حين أرسلهما إلى فرعون الذي ادَّعى الربوبية وبرغم إنّه كافرٌ ادَّعى الربوبية من دون الله وقال: أنا ربّكم الأعلى! وبرغم ذلك فانظر إلى توصية الله أرحم الراحمين إلى نبيَّيْه موسى وهارون. قال الله تعالى: {اذْهَبَا إِلَى فِرْعَوْنَ إِنَّهُ طَغَى (43) فَقُولَا لَهُ قَوْلًا لَيِّنًا لَعَلَّهُ يَتَذَكَّرُ أَوْ يَخْشَى (44)} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

ويا رجل! لكم شوّهتم دين الله وكرَّهتم الإسلام في نظر الغرب وساعدتم اليهود بتشدّدكم في التشويه في دين الإسلام ولم يبعث الله محمداً عبده ورسوله ليسفك دماء الكافرين. وقال الله تعالى: {وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاك إِلَّا رَحْمَة لِلْعَالَمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:107].

ويا رجل، لا تفترِ علينا ما لم نقُلْه أنّي أنكر عليكم إضافة الشهادة لرسول من بعد شهادة التوحيد، وأعوذ بالله! بل ذلك هو الكفر لو نفيْتُ الشهادةَ للرسول؛ بل أنا الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
(أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن محمداً رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم)، وإنما نُنكِر عليكم عقيدتكم أنّ هذه الشهادة تميَّز بها محمد رسول الله من بين الأنبياء وإنّكم لكاذبون؛ بل ينطق بالشهادة الحقّ كل من صدَّق الرسل واتّبعهم فالذين آمنوا واتّبعوا رسول الله نوحاً صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم فيقول أحدهم: (أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن نوحاً رسولُ الله)، وهكذا كل من صدَّق رسولاً من ربّ العالمين، ولكنّكم حصرتم هذه الشهادة فقط لمحمدٍ رسول الله وفرَّقتم بين رسل الله يا هذا.

وعلى كل حالٍ فقد أمرْنا برفع الحظر عنك ولم أطّلع على بيانك إلا هذه الليلة وأمرنا برفع الحظر عنك كي يستمر الحوار بيني وبينك لنرى أيَّنا ينطق بالحقّ ويهدي بالقرآن المجيد إلى صراط العزيز الحميد.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله رب العالمين..
العالم المُهيمِن بسلطان العلم من محكم القرآن العظيم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..